Never Give Up (White Zerg Rush)

PREVIOUS:
>Look at this graph
It takes 250 years tops to make 1 billion white babies if each generation commits to having at least 8 white children. Starting from our current position is EASY MODE.
All that is left to do is to start this community of high octane breeders and watch the fireworks start.
>big families are expensive
No they aren't. if you have one kid you can have 8. the economy of scale and the extra pairs of arms make up for the expense over time. Stop bitching. Be frugal. You can make this work.
>Muh paying for immigrants
Ever think that maybe you could get some of those sweet gibs too? Its not shameful if you are doing it for the glorious European people. Get down that housing office today and tell them you need money for them programs!
Good luck anons. The enemies of our people are using this tactic against us; but I know that we can do it better.

HAVE

SEX

YOU

INCEL

Attached: zerg2.png (1203x938, 62K)

Meanwhile...

Attached: 1556985554168m.jpg (898x1024, 116K)

Meanwhile....

Attached: 1557243456571.png (690x645, 544K)

if that isnt the best argument to get breeding then i dont know what is. hopefully if we get fucking quick then we will be full by the time they all try to swim over here.

if 1000 anons had 8 kids and their kids do the same, then in 250 years you have over 1 Billion whites

we currently have around 1 Billion whites on planet earth. how hard could it be? if we just pretend to be muslim for a couple centuries we are fine.

Meanwhile......

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-131319.png (1037x1072, 607K)

But they are so hungry, lets keep feeding them and see what will happen! Poor innocent people who dindunuffin.
>omg now even more people are starving, lets feed them more!
>omg now even more people are starving, damn white colonialism devastated these people!!!

maybe if we had more rightwing babies they might cut off foreign aid?

yeah its a good start. denmark is ahead of the curve. soon they will have state breeding programmes no doubt.

just have sex with feminists

Attached: 1558818940920.jpg (640x853, 74K)

always know youre onto a good thing when shill losers start posting their shitpasta

"It's the Jews" is the Occam's razor of conspiracy theories.

Remember, however, the most likely explanation isn't always true.

Attached: 220px-Tobias_Lear.jpg (220x267, 25K)

>AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

Attached: MMM YUMMY.jpg (400x448, 13K)

Meanwhile.....

Attached: 1488257821689.jpg (770x517, 42K)

>have sex
make me

lol who cares. we are on the verge of the greatest white boom in all of history. awakening is here.

Attached: 1515089894038.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

Governments needs to implement policies to reduce tax for couples having 3+ children. And it needs to be progressive. 3 children = 20% reduction + 5% for each additional child.

not sustainable, kill niggers instead

"It's the birthrates" as BT put it is literally the issue.
We must commit to having at least 4 children each. 1 already on the way for me... What about YOU?
No excuses loser.

Do you understand that even in 250 years (maybe even before 2050) AI, medical immortality and artficial wombs will turn up the whole table of demographics?

250 years is when starting with 1000

10 million starting takes 50 years to get past a billion babies

Thete is some flow 50 years is just 2 generations, with 8 kids you will grow only 16 times.

Under the assumption each new child finds a partner from outside the group the growth compounds by 100 roughly

This kind of cheating. If they take partners from outside there is equal likelihood that they will drop birthrate to the level of this outside group.

Those self proclaimed geniuses don't seem to be saving y'all huh?

Best post

you realize the whole world is going online and finding out about how the kikes did shit like 9/11 and lied the planet into wars?

everything is fine, and progressing smoothly towards a final solution

I don't understand this. Literally just stop giving them aid. China won't front the bill
this is a problem

How can they be self proclaimed if their cognition was measured on an IQ test nigger?

Uniroically, the one thing that might save this country is for all white people to fucking quit their jobs, all at once, and hit up Welfare and start breeding like the beaners and the blacks do. Then what, government?

All we have to do is kick the shitskins out desu

I'm doing my best you nigger.