WTF is wrong with India?

Why are they so filthy Jow Forums? Is it their policies, genetics or culture?
youtube.com/watch?v=0ftTzHE6jXo

Attached: wtf.png (1576x2100, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/haZ-_jEnM8I
youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ?t=150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guy's net worth is probably like $.40. What's he supposed to do?

I'm always impressed with the skill of Indian street vendors though. You have to admire his dedication.

Better question: What's wrong with the people who think there's nothing wrong with it? The people in that comment section were basically wanting to suck his toes.

admir his dedication not to starve to death??? all animals do that. MOST ANIMALS are more clean than indian people

Attached: rekt indian 6.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Dude, if you saw some of the shit that goes on in the kitchen of a high end restaurant lol

What does it take to get a separate rock to crush shit on instead of using the fucking floor which full of fungus from his bare foot? Is getting a mortar and pestle, that is suited for the job and hygenic, such a big deal for him financially?
Also, what about the pots and pans that looks like it hasn't been washed since it was purchased? Why can't he take his time to clean them?
Muh poverty isn't really an argument for being unhygienic. It's just not this Pajeet, this seems to be the case for all Indian street food vendors.

youre fucking stupid!

They are Indians as well so who cares.

india, superpower at 2020

Attached: 1 q0CiGkcsT0hKsj6-rl074Q.jpg (640x455, 105K)

Patjeetism will rule the world

I rather eat that than drink athlete's footea

Attached: india.jpg (631x8893, 1.5M)

He does have a separate rock. It's on the ground. That's clearly the rock surface he uses to crush his spices, separated from the other surfaces he would step and sit on.

>why's his fire on the floor?! it's gonna get dirty!

What's with the Japanese text?

Cowdung is redpilled

nice Japanese calligraphy for a street shitter, I wonder if he grinds the ink stick with the same stone that he grinds the chai spices

Attached: Street food.webm (853x480, 2.66M)

Cultural expression of their genetics. Seriously, indians are oblivious to filth, noise and crowding.

>it's on the ground
Where he fucking walks on, with his dirty bare feet being a few cm away, with rock shards and concrete particles being introduced into the mix. Yep no problem with that.
>separated from the other surfaces he would step and sit on
Iike I said, it's a few cm away from his feet and I doubt he even minds his steps when walking in that tight space.

At least its not a gutter oil.

Probably some Japanese tourist wrote those words, it even says "masumi 1st Jan 2017" on the wall.

It's not the floor, it's clearly a designated space for grinding

Did his foot touch the grinding stone at any point in the video?

I don't really see a problem. The crushing rock is clearly a separate surface, and the actual utensils used look clean.
It goes in to a boiling hot pot anyway, so any germs would be killed. That drink probably also costs something like 10 rupees, which is like $ .10
Would you prefer that he pour out a carton of concentrate into some hot milk and charge you $4.50 for it?

>Same hand that handles the money handles the food
Nice

And people wonder why they keep getting diarrhea when traveling in India. Fucking yuppies thinking this shit is all natural so it is healthier.

I'm 110% sure that the next pest/fever that wipes half humanity is coming out of that shithole.

Attached: 1560257925610.png (800x696, 524K)

>It's not the floor, it's clearly a designated space for grinding
Yep, totally not the floor, just like those Indian alleys are designated streets for shitting
And if he used his brain, you would still get a small mortar or even a separate rock to put on a table or something to grind his spices so it's easier to transfer it to his pot instead of picking it up from the floor with his dirty fingers.
Even if it isn't touching directly, if he starts sweating, it will come into contact with the rock. Also, doubt he minds his steps after closing the store.

Brave people, I would never go to India.

Genetics. Things like culture and policies are just expressions of genes. People have tried to force different policies and a different culture on poos and they fail.
It's impossible to change poos and their hygiene issues without eugenics.

I am a racist brown hater but I do feel sorry for Indian children who are abused and raped... India has the highest child rape in the world........fuck that place

Might have to do with the caste system they have but I don't really know.

I hate their caste system even more, i mean we're assholes to them but they are just brutal to themselves.

Attached: 1533217465027.jpg (500x333, 76K)

Wasn't their caste system abolished by the government?

He probably wipes his shit with that hand too.

Lmao. It's the upper caste who is cucked now.

Yes it is. Higher castses cannot got to colleges and unis now only the lower caste can.

they are poor. they are poor because they are liars and thieves. They lie and thieve because they learned it from their parents who in turn learned it from theirs, and one of those generations back would be the one that rejected the british attempt to civilize them.

maybe.
Can you please reply to this man?

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

Attached: UBWiC1X.jpg (399x388, 24K)

Attached: 1548437462950.gif (250x188, 1.8M)

SUPERPOOPER 2020

subhuman

weird flex but okay

open bob and vagene u bich

p.s. don't be raycis against indians dey is good ppl :(

I thought they were traditional and shit .. turns out Pajeetas go weak for white dick and blue eyes

Attached: Snapscreen455.jpg (640x1136, 87K)

>Krishana's Chai
>Best in town since 1999
>Best Masala Tea
>Famous in The World and Mostly All Over Foreign Countries
Krishana's Chai is a world renowned Indian eatery, three popped up here in my city just this month. Super power by 2020, you will see, you will all see.

Attached: Spiced Poo Drank.png (862x606, 1.37M)

Wtf? Higher casts have higher iq!

*open bank and euro visa

He could be a doctor

I fucked 3 student girls on exchange. They are spoiled as fuck so you have to treat them like trash they love IT. Pajeets are very beta and small you can score easy

there would be so much feces everywhere LMAO

>GEORGIA IS WHITE!

>tfw no street shitter gf

Attached: DxLBWIdWwAAO5sQ.jpg (782x1200, 115K)

Not for long

Yes, the caste system is abolished by the government. However here's the catch. If you are a higher IQ non street shitter Indian then you have lesser chances of going to unis, colleges and jobs aided or owned by the government, because 65% of the jobs and college admissions are RESERVED for the street shitters. So if a smart guy gets 88/100 and a street shitter gets 50/100. The street shitter gets to go to the college not the non street shitter.
Yes, the casts system was originally made to avoid race mixing and diseases by (((white))) indians, hence the word aryan.

Polish dude from a thread way back. I remember you, you posted WhatsApp chats too.

>there are 1.3 billion of these monkeys not including diaspora
>more people than North and South America combined

Fucking yikes. India and China need to both be nuked.

Attached: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (524x336, 29K)

Attached: 1555834524619.png (885x808, 340K)

No, don't do that. There are endangered species residing there that needs to be conserved (ie Pandas, Asian Elepants, Bengal Tigers).

What's up with all the fucking well-traveled western faggots in the comments praising him with 500 likes?

Western liberal faggots will eat shit, if it comes out of a brown asshole. I bet he could skip all that preparation and just literally poo in the pan and they would still swallow it and praise the exotic Indian cuisine. Faggots.

Which is kinda of a shame, cause the tea seems like it would be tasty. Would totally drink if Pajeet had at least a makeshift table out of some sticks and planks, or at least in a form fo a few stones stacked together.

He used a rock, big deal.

Are all indians this fucking retarded?

Why haven't white men invented a virus to sterilize 90% of shitskins? Industrial revolution was a mistake.

I wanna legit marry an Indian girl. They are so fucking hot and cute and sexy it's just woah white sluts cannot compete

Attached: indian-girl.jpg (602x914, 122K)

It takes him like six minutes to make two drinks, how much is he charging for those two drinks? Oy vey probably not as much as he should be

On the floor next to his disgusting feet.

That's clean by Indian standards, the stone is self-cleaning when you smash pieces off of it with each strike, dirt falls off and also gets you calcium.

this
>waaa don't ask questions or judge, you need to respect their culture!
These tards are full of themselves. If being filthy is part of their culture, then they need to change it.

Attached: roastie.png (1199x178, 29K)

This

>india

I may be le 56% but at least we fucking shower daily and don't shit in the streets

Attached: 771490-puke_large.jpg (300x300, 24K)

The wife is cute. I'd like to taste her spicy curry.

Lmao you should bring back the cast system then.

I've been to an Indian families house for various reasons. I asked the wife to teach me some indian cooking one time and went over specifically to learn.
God damn the kitchen was so fucking filthy I couldn't think about anything and forgot everything she said.
The family is autistic about you taking your shoes off but literally never clean or dust their home.

No thanks. I like north indian girls and a little less mixed.

I ate street food all over India ,
Never had the shits,
Traveled to Japan ,
Got fucking turbo diarrhea ,
Probably from bad 7/11 sushi

Died happy.

Attached: 1554956737465.jpg (799x793, 341K)

They look fucking disgusting, what the fuck is wrong with you?
They want you to take you shoes off so you can feel their fecal matter between your toes, it helps poos bond.

Yes, this current shit is literally whats holding us back. I have 10 IQ classmates that I wanna kill myself and all look like street shitters. Even walter lewin made a video about it. youtu.be/haZ-_jEnM8I

Attached: failed chair.jpg (720x560, 19K)

Well, you were still involved in scat without knowing mon ami Belge

Attached: poo.png (877x676, 962K)

I don't think he's Indian. This was probably recorded in Germany or some other mainland Western European shithole.

Poofect.

faggot are you from mumbai?

What was their last name ?

I take it you poo in the loo.

must be mallu

Cute

No.

Attached: 1559939832592.gif (291x348, 1.69M)

>it's okay bro I washed my hands I think

110% My family is autistic about cleaning everything and so are people I know and people around me.

As a germaphobe living in India would probably be my worst nightmare.

so you're a mallu kallu?

they must have great immune system tho

Must feel like a Jew living in Nazi Germany

There's too many people making too many problems and not much love to go round.

No. Eww

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 7K)

at least it's not the hand he wipes his ass with
youtu.be/dKkryfdtMNQ?t=150

so you're from mumbai and a girl?

Underrated post.

>Honduras

Ayy lmao!