What would happen if there was a small autonomous state specifically for refugees...

What would happen if there was a small autonomous state specifically for refugees. For example somwhere in russian Far East. So that any human on earth could come there and live. With free internet and minimalistic government. What would be the result?

Attached: 15603713754070.jpg (940x492, 560K)

War

How so?

Attached: Остров_Попова,_берег.jpg (1280x850, 297K)

bump

>hmm I wonder what would it look like?

Attached: 62D3A910-BE73-4F2E-BE5E-6E0E79830197.jpg (795x539, 180K)

It wont happen. The government dont want to help refugees. They want to hurt Europe.

Look up the history of Liberia. What you're asking was already tried. Then after checking the history, go look at the current state of liberia and how it turned out

It would depend entirely on the genetic quality of the migrants and whose land they will be taking. Even parts of the world we think of as remote often serve at least some kind of greater ecological purpose, and have rural inhabitants of some sort already.

They = The government.
Sorry my bad english.

>What would be the result?

They'd head back home (That Norway case for example).

There was no planning involved in Liberia, they just sent them there. And I've heard ex slaves make up like 10% of population there. In my case charity organizations, volunteers, planing would be involved

There was on some level some planning for them user, they even share some US holidays.

It was a passable country until the civil wars. The concept might work if the global community steps in and appoints rulers for the refugees every few years.

my family owns a lot of land. we could found the irl kekistan. i wounder if that would ever work

Attached: 29355093556_73658a8c00_b.jpg (1024x576, 168K)

Or to avoid rulers at all. It would be "state as service", minimalistic kind of thing.
The pic looks great. but it should be far more free than any country in the Middle East currently

>With free internet
>What would be the result?

Financial bankruptcy.

Ever miss Saddam bruh?

America

A massive slum

>we could found the irl kekistan.
no you can't. If you did, murica would find oil or nukes in that land.

It won't be "for profit" kind of thing. The main goal will be save space for anyone. Sponsored by charity for some part.

ironically, iraq (the kurdish region) is probably one of the freest/safest region in the middle east. if we could get land in one of the valleys like pic related it would be comfy af. the only problem is founding a community takes a lot of investment and work which i doubt Jow Forums NEETs would wanna do it.
im a kurd so im glad hes gone
i believe we have uranium, so that would be a problem

Attached: shak-i-pira-magrun.jpg.910x680_q95.jpg (907x680, 223K)

It would look like the literal shitholes that birthed them.

We'd still have kikes subverting Christian countries so more or less the same thing we have now.

they would bail and run to white countries to leech off the social welfare systems

They would refuse to go there. They come for the handouts.