Message from a Russian man to Europeans

You hate us. We hate you. There is no compromise between our peoples.

How can two mortal enemies live under the same roof? We can't. We must separate. A Russian Union for us, a European Union for you.

My only demand is that each year you will send us 900 billion dollars as reparations for what you did to the Russian Empire and for world wars 1 and 2. This is our reparations. If you do this, we will respect your right to existence. But only if you pay us the tax.

Attached: 1558127247018.png (900x540, 763K)

I support this.... this is simply coming to terms with reality.

With all due respect for a Slav Bro, but fuck Russian Union. Russia is already a federation in itself.

Make it a Slavic Union where all Slavs are equal. Then we can talk.

Attached: panslavyanskia.jpg (1332x850, 336K)

This is better they can protect each other yet non Russian slavs have their cohesion which is an important outcome.

What I'm afraid of is that over time, the "all Slavs are Russians" stereotype will become true.

I don't want that. I love my people and a good bit of neighbouring ones. I don't want us to be assimilated.

Attached: 49637471_2123820057676921_3319058427501608960_n.jpg (957x960, 234K)

Russia is way bigger than just slavs obviously.
Eastern Europe must retain some Independence otherwise it will become a dysgenic wasteland again.

>Russia
No such thing.

Fuck off Chinese shill.

Russia is a part of Europe.

Attached: carte_en.jpg (700x532, 190K)

Which is one of my ideas was: Slavic Union and Russia, as separate, but allied countries.

That way, Slavs remain firm and strong, while at the same time retaining their individuality.
Nice memeflag, cuckfag.

Europe is no longer your primary geopolitical rival. There is only one thing standing in your way and you know exactly who it is

Attached: istockphoto-147976409-1024x1024.jpg (626x1024, 349K)

get over yourself, no one give a shit about you

(((a russian man)))
fuck off shlom

The european and slavic culture has many similarities and perfectly harmonizes together. For instance, slavs are one of the most integrated people in Germany, unlike most people from muslim shitholes.

900 Billion? Why not go for the full Trillion?

We don't hate you and you are european

HAHAH!

Oh sorry, but Balkanite Slavs going to Germany for work is already memetic in these regions.
Based Ugro-Finn. I like this Ugro-Finn. This Ugro-Finn can stay.

Fuck You! You should pay Germany for creating the Holocaust myth.

Wow, so you want gibs.
You really are niggers.

>inb4 368 replies

Attached: media matters you hate us we hate you.png (1301x5849, 2.14M)

Proving the slavs are niggers meme wrong boyo

He is 2ch cel shitposter

FUCK OFF CRACKER

Attached: ljq7aqnnnwhz.jpg (1076x1388, 187K)

Russian empire was the most cucked empire ever. It literally collapsed by itself. Also no gibs me dat for you you closeted faggot mong.

All my neighbors to the south are ruskies from some town called Krasnoyarsk. Started as just the uncle who has lived on that farm forever and then he brought in his nephew and his wife when I was still a baby. Since then they have built three new houses in the front field and brought over various other family. They are good people, relatively hard working and friendly. I used to work for them in highschool, and the grandma always kept us well fed and watered. They bought her a gator and she would just cruise around all day checking up on us. I realise this is all anecdotal, but if ruskies as a whole are anything like them I don't see why I would dislike them. In fact based on the stories I've heard from them I think I would like to visit Russia one day. Sounds like you can get pretty remote pretty quick but still have access to all the comforts of the developed world if you want.

bob hope?? holy shit nice ID

piz animate the chink doing it's lawn watering thing.

The european people around the world must unite to remove nonwhites. It's the only way. Anyone that rejects this is a nonwhite trying to stop us.