What Would You Do If There Was A Jew Right In Front Of You?

Attached: what-would-you-do.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

kick the shit out of the slimy fuck immediately

race-mix with him

Check my wallet.

Nothing, they are people too.

suck his bbc

same thing that always happens when i meet a jew...be suprised because they seem like any other normal person, have a decent conversation but wonder in the back of my head if they secretly hate me ect.. once they leave i would ponder if maybe not all jews are that bad at least as individuals in certain circumstances, then id come home and get on Jow Forums and forget all about it untill the next time it happens.

not make eye contact and cross the street

ive never met a jew in my life

happens about once a month by the way. i live in a big city with lots of them...when they let me know one way or the other they are jewish i just try and play it cool and hope i dont have a "tell" that gives away my inner thoughts.

apply for a loan

What about your grandpa

Be pleasant and hospitable with him or her. I'm not a violent nigger with no self-control.

dab

So you just walk down a street and randomly talk to a stranger who tells you they are a jew? odd

jews are actually a conspiracy and don't even exists

Ask him how can I join mossad

Leave the bank

Say hi

Say hello

Comb my hair, its what i usually do infront of the mirror.

I was friends with a Jew back when I was a kid, before they go to that Jew school before the bar mitzvah. He told me about what they taught him: always side with a fellow Jew over a gentile, for example. He said he didn’t believe and then one day he reluctantly sided with a fellow Jew over me. Didn’t bother me but taught me never to trust a Jew. A few later, that kid told me he was “just kidding” about that Jew stuff he shouldn’t have told me about. Yeah, OK.

Uncircumcise his dick.

Punch him in the face since Fascists=Jews.
Jow Forums is included in punching list too!
See:

I'd lighten the mood with an Holocaust/Auschwitz joke.

Attached: 67d8a6286c98ae340a1139527c0254741b1d09b34b26651bd9860fb55328fa2d.jpg (947x523, 121K)

all fields

Attached: 1557533178382.jpg (640x654, 39K)

“Shalom honorable Rabbi! I am a good goy!”

no just meet random people at the dog park or bar ect....strike up a conversation and they usually give it away some how

I was raised around Jews but I’m not one, I’m like Blade, all their strengths none of their weaknesses.

show him my map of israel and IDF souvenirs I have... definitely hide the 20 shekels I have left off from my trip, though

I would start farting

Ask them what they're doing in my room.

yea ive been friends with a couple too. they can be nice for sure, this was way back before i knew anything about the bad shit they have done.

But i shit you not one of them asked me if I would film him fucking this girl he was talking to and then he would film me fucking her roomate and we could sell it online. We were both like 20 years old at the time LMAO

If it were Ben Shapiro's sister I would have sexy times.

See how even “former” Jews bristle at the tiniest, gentlest criticism of their tribe or pronouncing a Jewish name closer to the authentic way (e.g. rote-sheeld for Rothschild).

ask for $50

Kick him, of course

Stop looking in the mirror.

Same as always. Sit there quietly listening to it rant on about white privilege before it gets tired and skalks off into its mercedes.