Is lifting degenerate?

I thought it would be nice to be prepared for the day Commissar Jamal and the mutt army will flood and rape us, but I also heard that it is considered narcissistic and gay, or at least you will BECOME gay if you do it too often.

Is it ok to pick up the heavy Jew or is it a waste of time?

Attached: lifting.jpg (268x188, 9K)

kys germacuck

have sex krout shit

Kill yourself mutts.

Attached: 1560371198202.jpg (923x895, 127K)

Get muscles from work, gym muscles aren't shit. It's absolutely cosmetic degeneracy. Stop cutting your lawn with a machine for example.

Conversely, if you have no access to that kind of work, I highly recommend bodyweight training (I.e. no weights).

It gets gay once you start caring about your looks too much.

Weight lifting is fine, but endurance while carrying a heavy pack is the apex of fitness. Packing a moose over and down a mountain is what you should aim for.

Yeah, it’s totally narcissistic and gay. Instead you should go out to bars in your latest cute outfit and find a cock to suck.

>become a beer bellied construction worker with fatceps and fucked up joints instead of an adonis Chad with intact joints and efficient muscles
ISHYGDDT

Wtf do you use? Scissors

being fit is not degenerate. Gainz and body building is.

i love lifting
shut up faggot boomer. build me something bitch

Lift regularly and your testosterone will naturally increase, turning you into a strong pussy destroyer, aggressively looking to plow any woman within a square mile of you. As far as it turning you gay, I never heard that. Avoid fag gyms like planet fitness and you'll be fine.

Not degenerate but don't be one of those fucking faggots who posts videos of his progress on Instagram. 1.) Nobody cares and 2.) You're no better than degenerate women tit and ass posting for ego boosts.

>Me dig ditches for a living
>Me stronger than you
>Me going to need back surgery at 35 tho
I'm psychic

Go work construction with the unwashed... yeah, this fucking board’s as close as we get friend.

>turning you into a strong pussy destroyer, aggressively looking to plow any woman within a square mile
Can confirm. I lift for 9 months now and because of the increased test I have started "noticing" ass and tits more. I can't describe it another way. Before lifting I still had a sex drive but I've also seen the whole person, now it's just moving ass and tits with people attached to them. They appear on my radar like fucking sirens and beg to be destroyed. I don't want to become a fucking nigger though.

Efficient for the same couple of grips, same planes of motion, same ROM, same short duration, rest rest rest Useless for any other strain. Stop larping a find a kick/boxing gym, or at least incorporate mmore complex drills.

Being strong is gay?

Don't talk to other guys if you have to go to a gym. Build a home gym if able. The rise in testosterone will make you more of a man. The apparent strength will cause others to treat you like more of a man.

Men will have more respect for you and women will more likely want to fuck you. You will sleep better and your self esteem will rise.

You'll only become gay if you're already a faggot.

Agree. Just lift, shut up about it and go about your day.

lift, but focus more on martial arts (especially muay thai) and boxing.
not improving yourself because you think lifting is slightly homosexual is cringe and bluepilled.

That's such a perfect description of me.

God I hate boomers.

I don't need to reply to this post because I could knock you over simply by bumping into you

Yes, gym is good if you have no other wholesome means. Go for raw strenght - strongman, powerlfting, olympic weightlifting. Supplement with hard conditioning like farmer's walks, maybe add some fighting skills. Don't fixate on it, it's just a means to an end.

this planet is festering with subhuman knuckle-dragging mongoloids who need to get beaten severely or fatally.

having the physical capability to rip someones arm off is still necessary within this land or orcs & goblins.

someday mankind will be able to put down the heavy sword & armor, but not until every last subanoid orc has been eliminated.

Attached: download.jpg (1000x735, 427K)

I started lifting a year ago and came out as gay 2 months later

>t.boomer who got a construction job with the union but his dad knew the union rep so he got him a cushy job as a project manager so he never had to do any real work just stand around and give guys orders but still likes to act like he was the one balancing hundreds of pounds of lumber in his hands on top of a rafter 100ft in the air when in reality he was staring at blueprints in his air conditioned office with a sandwich in his hand.
Fuck you faggot bitch.

Are you fucking retarded? "Gym muscles"? If you can lift heavy in compound lifts it's not like the strength just disappears for other tasks. Proof you've never lifted heavy weights and just assume it's dumb

Depends on what you mean.
Bodybuilding? Crossfit? Aesthetics? Then you're deffo a fag.
Weightlifting? Strongman? Powerlifting? MMA? Combat sport?
Pretty based and redpilled.

Based and Polack pilled.

Just don't lift to impress people, do it for inner strength.