Is this Jow Forums approved

Is this some sort of redpill that I don't know about? Are we really supposed to pay for women's food when dining out? If it turns women off I can't see why we should all take the billpill and pay for the meal. If it increases our chance with breeding with white women, so be it.

Attached: 20190612_165514.jpg (1067x1067, 285K)

It isn't supposed to be a big deal for you to buy someone dinner, it is supposed to be you low key showing off that you can look after her.
Women need to feel like they are safe with you and you can watch out for them if they are considering having children with you and being tied down to helpless needy infants for 10+ years while using up their fertility.
If you are thinking about getting yourself a wife and kids you should not be caring about paying an extra dinner or two when you are out interviewing the candidates.

I have such huge trouble paying for females. It fucking annoys me so much. I feel exploited. It is insane to wageslave and spend that money on women. Why should I spend my money on some worthless roastie?

It's just another aspect of women's inherent hypocrisy and sense of entitlement.
They'll spout bullshit about equality all day every day when it benefits them, but when a fight breaks out or a meal needs to be paid they'll quickly hide behind the nearest man and play the 'poor halpless wamyn' card.

Whiteknights like only have half the equation. It depends on the woman.
If she believes her place is in the home taking care of children and that women shouldn't allowed to vote, you better pay for every single one of her meals.
If she's a typical 'muh equality' whore like most modern women, she can go fuck herself if she expects yet another handout. And you should tell her as such.

It depends on the woman. Most women because of their sense of entitlement will insist on you paying. You are better off doing something active as a first date. That way you weed out the fatties.

If she cunts out about the check, she was never interested in you but only your money (and the free dinner). In these days of rabid feminism, it's a giant red flag.

Nah, if she wont split with no issue then she's either a golddigger or super traditional. You should be able to tell which by the end of the first date.

If it’s a first date pay for everything. You should be able to tell if she is worth further investment within the first hour. If it goes south she will tell her friends you paid and you won’t look cheap. If it goes well then your money was well spent.

As long as she's a decent, conservative girl who's seriously looking for marriage and children, paying for dinner should be no big deal. But paying for modern, Tinder pump-and-dump girls is totally laughable. They've abandoned the social-capital that makes them worthy of gentlemen, chivalry, protection, etc.

It isn't white nighting you are gonna get some cunts who are just using you for your free dinners, just like you get guys who lie to get some pussy.
When you are looking for a good partner you will have to sift through some that are not what you are looking for. That is what dating is, it is a sorting process.
If you want a housewife you should probably be buying them dinner on your dates, you have to be ok with the fact that you are GOING to get burned more than a few times most likely. You will get better at filtering them over time if you focus on that part and work at it though.

If you don't want a worthless roastie you might not want to be going on dates with them anyways, even if they are paying half.

You might want to work out some way to sort out the worthless roastie from the type of woman you are interested in..

You are the one who knows what you want out of a romantic partner, so figure out some ways to test them, ideally ones that don't cost you a lot to preform as you only have limited hours to trade for money to use in testing.

Women don't make a distinction between kindness and weakness. The man who does everything for a woman gets nothing in return and the man who does nothing for a woman gets all of her or at least doesn't expose himself to certain cuckery.

I would be repulsed if my date didnt pick up the bill. I dine and dash before i ever pay for a mans dinner

What emotion is that girl supposed to convey? Boredom? Arousal? Anger?

Frustrated, shes hannah from the bachelerette

If a woman likes you she'll pay for your food and whatever else you may need/want. I've had it done for me plenty of times in life. Anything less, and it's highly likely that she secretly has put you into the "nice guy"/beta bux/sucker label, in which case as a man all you can do is run like hell.

>By the end of the meal you should have a fair gauge of her sincerity and motives if you did your job. If she passes the first test then it's a fair reward. Keep the first date simple though, coffee or drinks, something cheap. It should filter out most of the Gold diggers.

>t.roastie approaching the wall at warp speed

>Why should I spend my money on some worthless roastie

You shouldn't. You shouldn't waste your time on them either. Sounds like you need to re-evaluate your goals and aim higher.

What?! you really expect a women to pay, thats extremely progressive and gay.

It worries how many men think the women should pay? I thought Jow Forums was suppose to be trad

Pay for her half if the meal at least, unless she has done something to "earn" me paying for her damn food. Gotta know and exercise your worth.

That's a good point. If she's worth your time, she's worth you paying for her as well. If she's not worth the money, she's not worth your time either.

Agreeing to out with you should be enough worth. You asked me out so YOU pay for my meal. There is nothing more unnattractive then a cheap ass

It's a product of the times. An entire generation of men has been redpilled and has been made aware of the very real possibility if literal and figurative cuckery that makes up the foundation of the female mating strategy. Nobody wants to be a victim of female sexual duality.

I'd guess it to be a "huh, I did not expect this outcome". or maybe an "I can't believe he let me pay for my own food".

How is paying for ur gals meal make you a victim... only a phsyco feminist whore would demasculate her man and pay for the meal

I thought you wanted equality?

never did i ever want equalitly, i dont want the right to vote or drive. We where perfectly happy at home, until men pushed us out to work, vote go to college ect. I hate to play the blame game but men on here always blame women and this thread just shows the downfall of civilization was NOT our faults.

A woman paying for a man's meal is not emasculating.

A man paying for a woman's meal only so she can be well fed to fuck some dude who did nothing for her later in that night, is what is emasculating, and what most modern guys take care to guard against now that it is common knowledge that shit like that happens everyday as an active component of the female mating strategy. Nobody wants to play the sucker/beta bux, which is a role women are constantly trying to shit test for and fill.

But what if ur out with a nice girl, if she trad she wont call you back if you leave her with the bill

>what if
There's no way to be sure, so better safe than sorry, guarding ones manhood is always priority number one.

This. Fuck I don't barely ever pay for shit for girls. Take them bitches hiking or to the park. Every time. It's what I like to do and if you don't too bad.

You can be sure if you meet her in a nice enviroment like Church, grocery store ect. But if ur meeting ur dates from a website theres a high chance their gonna be a hoe

women are garbage

Trad, feminist, it genuinely doesn't matter, the moment you're splitting a check with a woman is the moment her vag becomes the sahara desert

Interviewing candidates. I like this.

Also the female psyche doesn't work in a straight forward logical manner, to a male anyway. Mistreating women often makes them attached to you, strange I know, but it's true; "treat them like dirt, they stick to you like mud". Even if she cuts you off for being an asshole, at least you didn't expose yourself to the very real possibility of cuckery, and everything makes sense, that alone is enough.

All these blue-pills

I’ve got my feminist gf paying for my food.

Idk what women would like that, prolly a femenist, why you want them to stick idk. I dont get anything anymoree

Ew

If you can't take care of a woman, you're just a fag, user.

Of course you don't want to pay for her: you're Greek.
Probably from Kythera.

"A woman is good, a man is better!"

Daily remider that expecting the man to pay all the bills as a condition for the woman to love him is literally prostitution, by definition.

all women are naturally prostitutes looking for the highest bidder

Date a dude then

all men are naturally breeders looking for as many people to inseminate as possible

Look man, girls don't know what they want. It your job to figure that out for them. Its true for all of them. You get these nice guys who want to give girls what they want but they honestly don't even know them selves. Then there are men who fit into this general idea of what an "asshole" is and they know what girls want and that is to be lead. They might not like where they're lead to but they'll go with them anyway at least for awhile. They might try to argue and fight that fact with every fiber of their being but its true and will always be true. Women know what they want but are so rare that they might as well not exist as a group.

I dont understand

Yea girls want to be lead, for the mant o take control and be the provider and protecter, of course

You know that there are far too many roasties who will just use to get a free dinner or two?
Also, one dinner might not be a big deal but when you have to go through dozens of candidates...

Women take me out for dinner all the time, I hardly ever pay for anything. They all want my dick so bad I should just skip the food and make them pay me.

>accept applications for wife interviews
>80% of the applicants are fat single mom drug addict feminists
>10% are niggers
>10% are Asian

I'm done with white women desu

>it is supposed to be you low key showing off that you can look after her.
>Women need to feel like they are safe with you and you can watch out for them
Women look down on and reject any man who doesn't make at least 50% more than they can, then they go petition the government to do whatever they have to do to ensure that women earn just as much as men on average (even if women work part-time, take years out of their career, and go to school based on what they like rather than what will earn them the most money, never mind that they're inherently less capable).

Seriously, letting women vote is why the fertility rate has dropped below replacement. They judge men by their income, as if income is fair rating of ability, then the go to the government to ensure that income is not a fair rating of ability. The human race didn't evolve with women leading and influencing policies, but with women asking daddy/hubby for everything they want, and relying on men to tell them "No." when it's not good or right, and so that is the situation human sex differences evolved for, with women as something between men and children in responsibility. Now women are half of the voters, and they ask big daddy government for everything they feel like they want, and vote for whoever says "Yes." regardless of whether it's good or right.

Know why communism/leftism is so big on feminism? It's because it's destructive. That's the whole point. It tears down the order of society, which gives them opportunities to take over.

Gross

Have sex

Ew no

Your loss

If the woman invites me to dinner, she pays.
If I invite her to dinner, I pay.
If we're just talking and 'decide' to go to dinner, I offer to pay.

Im not losing anything, thats the point

>implying i said that prostitution is bad

Its a sin

Yes you are, you're losing the game of love, and not playing IS losing.

Sex is for marriage! Anything outside is a sin you fucking pig

Then get married and have sex, tick tock

I've observed this to be true in other men's relationship but there is a catch 22. The woman has to be interested first. Once you have their eye you can treat them like dirt, but first they have to want you at least a little. I can't seem to get over that hump.

Ill get there dont you worry.

>implying not committing sins is even possible.

And she should give head and swallow if a guy pays.

Not with that attitude.

You can but to say all women do is false. Especially today, women dont even look at a man financial situation, theyll marry a bum ass dude with college debt nowadays. That shit wouldnt fly in the 50s, we women wanted hardworking men for our pedigree, we want a good man to breed lots of children with not a scrub, i guess that makes em prostitues?

my gf pays for everything because I'm unemployed

Oh ill get myself a man, im a 10, thanks for ur concern though.

>we
post tits m'lady

>women belong in the workplace, equal pay
>also the men are still supposed to pay for everything
Why are women retarded, Jow Forums?

Ur not my husband

By the time the bill arrives, you know if she's gonna put out. Make her pay if she won't.

Tits or gtfo, hole.

>Ur not my husband
But he could be???

Me and my wife switch off. One week I buy dinner the next week she does, one trip to 7/11 I buy the snacks the next trip she does. Really simple that way.

Attached: IMG_2001.png (500x408, 41K)

Oh so you're a femanon? Well then, dress more traditionally. You don't have to be a 10 to be cute and attract a man. Quit your bitching, lift your bra, put in that tampon and get out there.

Anythings possibal

I do all thos things besides the weird tampon part .

This comes from a time when the women parents would veto the candidates first. You didn't have to pay for a random woman meals for years, you paid a couple times for a real marriage prospect. You're falling into women's trick of ever extending courtship with that mentality.

Surprised a chick is on Jow Forums

Why are you here? Either post tits or gtfo

I’m hoping one day I’ll see two Anons meet on Jow Forums, get married, and raise a family together. I want to believe Jow Forums can be a place where any user can find happiness.

Sure you do. Post a picture of something you normally wear then. Timestamp too. You know you want the compliments.

Ive been here for years, and prabably more based then all you men, i rarely mention im a girl though, cause this always happens.

Attached: IMG_2003.jpg (500x271, 40K)

when the mass majority of women are nothing but whores to (((popculture/media))) and shaped horrifically with feminism and other childish terms of entitlements, it's a high risk and no gain for men to bother with.

Not saying all women are entitled child brained whores but an extremely high % of them are, more so if they go past that cutting point (about 24 years old). It's really difficult for a woman to remain single past that point unless she is complete trash.

Then add the fact women larp for "equality" but still want special treatment and everything handed to them. They vote for kikes that increase cost of living and wreck the job market for men but yet still expect men to pay the bill? That is childish.

If splitting the bill is a deal breaker, then that alone helps filter out the superficial wenches for us.

That would be sweet, i hope for that too!

Are you white?

It doesn't matter who pays the bill once you are married though.

I met my wife through a Jow Forums related group several years ago, we have a child, she sued me for custody and support within months of me quitting my job to start a business in my trade, until Babylon is dead women can not be trusted

Female. My boyfriend would insist on paying for my food for the first couple months of our relationship, which I thought was slightly weird but nice, but when we realized we would be together. for a long time he started to actually let me pay. It's a nice move, although it gets corny after a while, but it's really not sustainable or sensible long term if both of you have jobs. We both work . low wage jobs, I am a student. I always, always ask to split the bill and he only lets me pay 1/3 of the time.

>I want to believe Jow Forums can be a place where any user can find happiness.
No

Attached: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (750x725, 161K)

I hope your waiting for marriage

I usually pay on the first date if I really like them

You made me very sad
Fuck you

Attached: D0BB2CF5-6387-4992-A421-535535FFC4F9.jpg (2004x3065, 1.77M)