Oh no no no

The crypto market is about to get a taste of (((regulation)))
But don’t worry goyim it’s for the best

In just nine days, new rules by the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will force cryptocurrency businesses in roughly 200 countries to verify the identities of anyone sending or receiving more than $1,000 worth of digital assets, effectively nullifying their pseudonymity.

A number of US-based firms have responded by exploring the viability of a “global parallel system” that would allow the world’s cryptocurrency exchanges to share data in a bid to remain compliant, Bloomberg reports.

thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/06/12/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-fatf-regulation/

Attached: F5C00F8D-4824-4386-9B60-1B040D6C9A90.jpg (750x1017, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is good news for bitcoin!

How would you possibly even begin to enforce this? Buy in $500 chunks, move it to your personal wallet in pieces then send whatever you want again.

>multi million dollar transactions become thousands of $999.99 transactions over night
great

yeah this is retarded. It just makes it a little more costly to launder the money

>crypto industry
lol, they clearly overestimate the "industry".

Attached: 1556843022930.jpg (900x767, 187K)

all the privacy coins are going to tank. looks like bsv might actually do well.

Attached: Ryosuke.gif (400x300, 3.25M)

unenforceable bullshit. this only affects endpoints anyways for conversion to fiat currencies. though perhaps storefronts that accept crypto would get bit too, though that kind of compliance for small guys is retarded and unreachable. there's no way to control actual crypto transactions. the internet of money is divorced from government. one day those faggots will learn that. the real issue is that there needs to be less reliance on exchanging for fiat and keeping transactions and good/service purchases within the network.

I doubt it. privacy coins aren't smth you'd buy directly from an exchange ideally for their intended purpose given existing kyc bullshit at exchanges. if anything interest in them will increase given this faggotry.

It goes in all fields you maple nigger.

are there any exchanges which are actually decentralized and DGAF about any government regulations. i have used a few in banana republics like panama and russia but they are still ostensibly law abiding.
are their exchanges which only exist as online entities with no actual real world office and unregistered as companies?

i recall one called payfair which was supposed to be a decentralized exchange. havent heard it in a year or so, probably dead. had a good premise.

you literally already have to do the identity KYC AML shit with any exchange, kys fud and buy the dip

So they are literally retarded. Who are they going to serve sopenas to, the fucking blockchain?

Yes niggers I know they can serve trade hubs that's not what I'm talking about.

The government will, no doubt, make sure that buyers who purchase in crypto must be registered.

WTF IS THE POINT OF CRYPTO IF IT'S NOT ANONYMOUS?????

Yes. Just like losing hundreds of millions.

Proves how secure the system is.

Attached: 190millGONE.jpg (781x506, 47K)

This is called "stacking" and it's the absolute number one RED FLAG the IRS (or equivalent) looks for within the banking system. In short, you will get ass raped if you do this at a bank--do dozens of deposits just under $10k.

I'm sure they will figure out how to monitor stacking in crypto, too.

The government sucks at most things, but they are geniuses at catching money launderers and drug dealers.

So what if you randomize he amount sent every month but it has to be under 10k?

>they are geniuses at catching money launderers and drug dealers

Attached: laughing-hard.jpg (350x330, 47K)

funny Obama and the dems did this when they sent iran cash... you know all those after the fact sends they did? dems are fucking anti American niggers.

>"no"

That merely proves how strong their password and encryption is for their platform. They can already track bitcoin transactions, it has been proven quite a few times now. Other coins may be less vulnerable but it's hard to say until they become somewhat popular as they likely won't waste their time on rarely used coins.

>Set up offshore Trust
>Set up bank account
>put the name of who you want to send the money to as a beneficiary on the account
>take out loan of X dollars using the BTC as collateral
>allow beneficiary to anonymously withdraw all the money
>Default on loan
>bank takes BTC
and we've just circumvented their laws. Albeit it's a little complex however if you really want to use large amount of BTC to pay someone under these new laws.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x419, 36K)

They already tried regulating it before with the 10k taxes, lmao how well is that working out for them?
People will just take it out in other countries that will not enforce the regulation. Most of the crypto market isn't even in the U.S.

Attached: white people.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

>uses a mixing service that doesn't keep logs
>the information of the sender and recipient now ceases to exist

good luck with regulating crypto

So what does it mean? Will BTC grow?

I lol'd harder than I have in a while. Fucking INDIA!

Attached: NO LOO - COULDNT POO.jpg (1026x439, 93K)

This is the time to sell all of your bitcoin before it is seized by facebook.

Attached: 1560215096823.jpg (500x473, 31K)

funny right? they cant even find this one. so funny when they claim they did a bust of some mob or some problem happened or thing and they never say its them. bu tthen you can never defend yourself from them.
its a cult

Attached: quote-let-me-issue-and-control-a-nation-s-money-and-i-care-not-who-writes-the-laws-mayer-amschel-rot (850x400, 53K)

also
youtu.be/KNQ0ZH6Ma4Y?t=417
yuou can tell how many cianiggers there are here, they threads either die when i post this or they attack it

Attached: deathtorome.png (388x233, 137K)

Attached: inflation.png (500x477, 260K)

bitcoin isn't real money so it's all good.

Fake news. There is no "crypto industry". Also, impossible to enforce.

Attached: 1560308473067.png (900x1035, 723K)

they will try but it won't matter

you're retarded if you think that exchange's fuckup has anything to do with cryptos themselves.

Keep your faith in jewish paper money, pleb.

You have to control your private keys.

Wasn't the entire point of these crypto currencies to avoid government regulations?
If they comply, what's the difference between them and standard fiat currency?

>tfw I'm going to buy maltan citizenship with my crypto gains

Attached: 1432422240641.jpg (500x375, 56K)

>he doesnt know that literally NOTHING is beyond the reach of tyrannical govts that only exist to fuck ppl over and legally steal their wealth as they are used like slaves and yet are deluded to think they are fee

Sooooo real question, will the price collapse now

another big win from the ever-competent trump administration.

Attached: 1559441010615.png (266x297, 17K)

Most likely for a while.

all trading will be done outside of the US, problem solved.

I ain't even in crypto, but isn't this only a problem if you use the exchanges?

The blockchain itself and the wallets are all anonymous, so as long as you're just sending BTC to someone's wallet the government has no way to fuck with that

that doesn't sounds that bad to me, rather the opposite.

beeing allowed (by law) to be anonym up to $1,000 is quite a lot to be honest. I was sure it has been 0 since a long time.

Turns out most ICOs didn't had to make KYC on small cap investors after all.

Indeed it is this will move people to p2p exchanges like bisq.

Attached: 1504728956187.jpg (160x160, 7K)

LINK is better. We are all gonna make frens.

Attached: 1548133082816.png (788x694, 236K)

Am I now allowed to use exchanges anonymous up to $1,000, and are BTC ATMs affected as well because the current limit is ~$200 over here.

I don't kyow but, wouldn't that mean such limits can be increased as well.

No bitcoin price will go to 180k in less than two years.
The litecoin halving is preventing a crash now and soon the bitcoin and bch halvings will cause a massive increase in price even in the entire market.

ICOs have been a cancer in the crypto industry kyc has been a cancer in the entire business area , you can´t do a fucking international wire this days without proving you are not Pablo Escobar 2.0 and things like paypal can be blocked instantly becase muh money laundering.

Crypto will keep growing because of this shit and the sooner that exchanges collapse the better.
We need to go back to p2p exchanges like localbitcoins but also descentralized like bisq.

As soon as those take off forget about icos bullshit , forget about hackings on exchanges.

Attached: mfw.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Do you have any idea how bad deflation is for an economy you retard?

>Exchanges
>Crypto

Not your vault not your bullion , not your wallet not your cryptos.

By "an economy" you mean "the Jews"

I guess I have to hire a sweatshop of Mexicans to run my account now.

THEN WHAT WAS THE FUCKIG POINT

Yeah, because zoomers should get rich by playing video gamez.

Kek (((they))) always win

I remember when the exchanges were clamoring to be regulated so they could sell to muh qualified investors. Fags ruin everything for everyone.

God you are a fag

Kys bootlicker

get centralized nerds

>The government sucks at most things, but they are
>geniuses at catching money launderers and drug dealers.
L0Lno fgt pls
They are idiots in every theatre of operation.

Kek

the government hates competition

9 days...that's ironic

Fat action trannies sucking dick on monkey bars FATSDMB has identified the following as part of their concerted effort to stop kids from sticking fingers into their own buttholes: lemons. That's right kids, lemons .

Unenforceable. Same with cash transactions

>will force cryptocurrency businesses in roughly 200 countries
You can only force businesses in one country to do what you say. The rest can tell you to fuck off.

This only matters for people cashing out in real dollars.

This is unironically a good thing for crypto.
It reduces the amount of market speculation.

Imagine this:
You sell a product for crypto.
You now have crypto which you use to buy products or services.

Now what?
At this point you're still anonymous and will remain so unless you don't try to cash out in USD or something.

This makes it more likely that people continue to trade goods and services in pure crypto, never cashing out.

Less pumping and dumping ensues.

All this measure does is ensure that people don't have "convertability" in a different currency.
The currency is alive and well and functioning as it should.

Crypto was created as a backlash against (((them))) controlling all currency. I doubt this shit will go anywhere. Statists generally don't buy crypto because they trust in their fiat currency.
THIS. It's had the biggest gains of all of them this year. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-sv/
cryptobridge?
this. Amerifats don't control the entire fucking world, contrary to what (((patriots))) and CIAniggers believe.

>According to Bloomberg, services with licenses to transmit money could face increased scrutiny from local government agencies, and risk losing them altogether if they don’t comply with FATF’s rules.

>Even so, countries themselves could take the hardest hit. Individual government agencies are tasked with ensuring compliance within their jurisdictions; nations that fail to comply usually end up on blacklists, eventually losing access to the global financial system.

Please read the article my nigger. These are the participating countries btw

Attached: Capture.png (869x435, 47K)

fuck off statist

If I told you that I'm building a website to make this irrelevant and I will move roughly 10 billion $s/day would you believe me? The government can't do shit. Fuck niggers and fuck the feds because I'm getting rich baby. Hope the CIA loves sucking big fat cock because that's all they will get.

The whole point is that regulations from any state are completely ineffective by design.

Are you fucking retarded? American law enforcement has made it it's duty to protect generational wealth and corporate interest. They are only good at raping middle income folks who just never thought they'd get audited

>If I told you that I'm building a website to make this irrelevant and I will move roughly 10 billion $s/day would you believe me?
No because you are a memeflag. Not because I don't believe people on this site.

20% of bitcoin are already lost forever due to people losing their digital wallets forgetting pwords dying etc

Which is good, it means its deflationary.
Nobody needs an entire bitcoin.
In the future trading can be done in 1/1000th of a bitcoin or 1/100000000000th of a bitcoin.
It's an infinite number.

the entire point of crypto is to not use it like a bank

Attached: 1445712720193.png (569x802, 563K)

>It's an infinite number.
The smallest division of bitcoins is a satoshi, which is 1/100,000,000 of a bitcoin

regulation was why crypto was made in the first place

Are they going to minitor my wallet dumb fagit

How did this get passed

I fucking hate the kike feds. Will this effect Monero?

Presently yes but it's possible to update bitcoin core to support even smaller units if we ever reach a situation where it's required.

It's no different to any other update bitcoin core receives.

Perfectly traceable currency.
A tyrant's wet dream.

if you have to sell it to make money, it's not an asset.
fuck crypto and speculators, I'll stick with my comfy income stocks.

being so fucking rich you're the government's beneficiary, every man's wet dream.
it's nice not having to give a shit who wins what election.

i can trade bitcoins without them leaving the wallet buddy. kindly fuck off.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin

Well shit in my sherbet

like how it's illegal to torrent movies and games?

just transfer $999.99 at a time
L2Jew

Deep packet inspection ensures that they know every crypto user dipshit.