Should I just leave Jow Forums for good?

I've noticed all the political threads that used to gain attention now die off pretty quickly or are deleted by jannies whereas the threads on niggerdick and trannydick flood the catalog and get bumped to the top. Starting to think I'm wasting my time.

Attached: 2nwk33.jpg (618x281, 29K)

Mossad mass shooting coming in the next few days. Look at all the tarrant spam. OP is. a kike.

Add me in the screencap

Fuck off and die.

At some point you've established your beliefs and are just endlessly re-asserting them, which is less stimulating

Yes. Leave so we don’t have to listen to your whiny ass.

Wrong. If you are not continually changing your views on the world as new information is presented to you, you are no better than the lefties who constantly regurgitate their hatred for Trump.

Attached: 1537961601879.png (590x618, 235K)

I've posted plenty on Sloppy Job Mossad threads shooting down the TarrantTards you cum dumpster

If your beliefs don't take *some* kind of definite form around something eventually, then you're just being pushed this way and that by the sources you're exposed to. Sure, keep taking in new information and making updates as appropriate, but you should have a few things you really believe in

Sure, but the act of talking to dissenters becomes what stimulates you. Instead of reasserting your own beliefs, start trying to change the mind of others. You'll most likely end up changing your own mind on various topics in the process. And I'm not saying you should be some centrist cuck always doing 180s on his stances, like you said, make updates as new information comes to light.

With this in mind I don't know how it's possible to ever get bored given how there is an endless supply of butthurt lefties to go talk to on the internet.

You're a fucking retard.

It is shit but is the only place left.

Attached: The Absolute State.jpg (618x317, 50K)

>Starting to think I'm wasting my time.
Holy shit did you come to the wrong site. Also, you're here forever. This place may be shit, but it's the best shit on the internet. Trust me I tried quitting and went to Reddit to get my fix. That place is pure cancer.

aren't you bored yet? politics is so 2016

maybe

I disagree. Perspective may change, but core beliefs don't. Heirachy exists. Nature (and by extension) genetics exist. Most things beyond the aforementioned two are human constructs to move beyond mud huts. They're false constructs, but they're the only thing holding together a planet of 6 billion.

My perspective of those core beliefs change with new information, but they're always there. Jow Forums feeds you an unbelievable amount of information to alter your perspective. People without core beliefs become nothing but perspective. NPC's.

>1 post by this ID
yikes.

Attached: 1550285829180.png (661x678, 4K)

You think it's bad here? Go over to Jow Forums it's literally gay, trans and nigger dick all day but beautiful high test threads get snuffed out in minutes.

Good points

Thanks, Brock.

maybe some like nigger cock and tranny cock, posting for a friend