Taxation is theft

>taxation is theft
>private property isn't theft
How does that make any sense??

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Anarcho-capitalism.svg.png (1200x800, 3K)

Private property is backed by individual firepower, taxation is a spook called state sending indoctrinated thugs to take property away from the individual

Theft presupposes private property you FUCKING RETARD.

Property belongs to someone. The question is whether you think it belongs to you, or some fag in a castle.

It's a dumb ideology.

So if I had firepower, I can take over a neighbour's property? Don't tell me I can't because of the NAP when my neighbours ancestors took over the land with firepower.

Assuming you have firepower superiority to a degree where you don't have to worry about your neighbour's response, he probably doesn't have much to take away from him relatively to you

The government taxes me on my labor without compensation via fair reimbursement of services or goods (rather, the government disperses my funds to those who typically put in little to nothing and they gain the most from my monies)
For private property, if I were to build something for a company who sells the product I built, at least I'm accepting an agreed on wage or salary for my work and am not getting fisted in the asshole without fair agreed terms of compensation.
Stop pretending to be AnCap and just show your commie flag, you retarded faggot, because only commies are too dense to get such simple concepts.

you have to be white to be smart enough to understand it.

see what i mean?

Theft presumes private property. There is no theft without private property.

Therefore, the existence of theft proves in a sense the existence of private property, if we choose to phrase it in such a manner

Taxation is extortion, the state coerces you to use their high price and low quality services/goods.

How are you stealing scarce resources that you originaly appropriated?

I mean, have you read anything about it?

Ok, so taxation is theft because you didn't consent. But people don't consent about private property either. People with money buy thousands of acres of land while some people have no property and are subjugated by rules all the time, how is that fair?? How is that not authoritarian?

Hide this thread

Fair? What is fair? People aren't equal, why should the concept of fairness apply to unequal beings?

>The government taking your money isn't theft. Theft is preventing people from taking your things

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

capitalism and state are the best friends forever

Attached: 1560123565021.png (758x746, 245K)

>private property isn't theft

how is private property theft?

Because faggot OP spic thinks you owe him stuff for existing. So when he comes to take it and you don't let him, you're actually stealing from him. This is why we need a border and strong immigration control.

This

Explain to a shill?
Why?

you could try, but if he has the gold level private security package his pmc's would kick your ass

Then why do you say taxation is not fair?

>your things
People didn't agree with that. It's authoritarian to take lands for yourself. Imagine a society where everything is private and you have no property, you're basically a slave.

Imagine a society where entitled faggot spics like you can come and just take shit from hard working families. I think I will take private property over whatever bullshit system you advocate for.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

The ones taking shit from hard working people are the most powerful capitalists, that's why they have so many lands and so much wealth.

did you work hard to inherit property? you are the entitled one

>Faggot spic thinks he should be allowed to just take things from random people
>Claims other people are entitled
The only thing you're doing in this thread is confirming the importance of borders (and private property)

AnCaps are just retards that are mad for getting too late into the game. Sorry for not being born in time to consolidate a significant financial basis. Tough shit.

>People didn't agree with that. It's authoritarian to take lands for yourself. Imagine a society where everything is private and you have no property, you're basically a slave.

Where I live, there weren't any people to not agree with my ancestors not pioneering and settling the land.

And even if there were, if my ancestors managed to kill the people on the land because they were better, then that's okay too.

Humans will always fight for land, shelter and resources. It's part of evolution.

>Imagine a society where everything is private and you have no property, you're basically a slave.
There's huge, huge amounts of completely unused land out there. The world you're imagining is a hellscape of extreme overpopulation. In such a case, yes, you would be slave, but it has nothing to do with anything of human design. Nature is cruel and overpopulation means competing for limited resources. You think you're protesting against private property but what you're actually doing is protesting the cruel reality of nature and you're taking it out on individual liberties which is retarded.

If I go to an uninhabited land, tend to my own trees, cut down my own trees, and make goods from the wood that I grew myself, why do I need anyone else's permission to own that which I made entirely myself? Your ideology is retarded.