What does Jow Forums think of the boy scouts of America?

Attached: boyscout_logo1.jpg (600x584, 53K)

A great organization.
Any organization that rejects me is bound to be good!
Catholic Church, Boy Scouts, US Army, Navy and airforce... all great!

Attached: I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.png (375x128, 6K)

* preset mind trigger triggered *

Not boys anymore
Don't scout anymore
Leadership hates America.

Yeah, boy scouts is dead. I'm glad I enjoyed the years I had in it and earned eagle while it lasted.

I think that it was the greatest part of my childhood and the last decade of retards in upper management have entirely destroyed it.

t. Eagle Scout

Ruined by fags

Im actually an eagle scout. Scouts was actually great, definitely underrated.

Imagine if the role that thug culture has was replaced with scouts

It's Shit and it has been shit for a long time.

It was good until the Jews attacked pushed tranny niggerism into it.
>Be me: tenderfoot
>Thinking I’m a bad ass on a camping trip in NC mountains
>Fight some other faggots in my troop
>Do this for weeks
>Serious beef intensifies
>last week of the trip approaches
>go whitewater rafting
>scared
>put in the same raft as all the other faggots I’ve been fighting with all summer
>troop leader in our raft is directing us
>intentionally jumps out before the rapids intensify and we hit the falls
>mfw it’s my job to get us back safely
>work together to navigate the rapids
>learn the true value of white brotherhood
>have dinner with all the kids I was fighting with, great friends now
>few weeks left in summer, hang out with new friends outside of scouts
>mfw the Jew wants to destroy this.

Attached: 6B6022E6-5090-4E91-BB59-74A4B31C38FE.jpg (232x292, 17K)

>NC
>Mountains

Scouts taught me to shoot guns, sharpen knives, make fires, kill and eat animals, avoid life threatening situations in nature, feel a sense of duty to God and country. None of that happens in Scouts any more. And now even the fucking Mormons dropped the program, you know they're terrible.

It's an easy way to bully American children lmao sounds like a pretty good gig to me hahaha top kek lol

I was a boy scout three years ago. Most of the politicized stuff you hear about it doesn't happen on a local level. However, the upper management does bog things down a bit. Stuff like badges and certain certifications cost absurd amounts anymore and I remember there being some drawn out process involving a council you had to deal with when I considered going for Eagle Scout. Other than that special needs parents are drawn to the organization for some reason and there's probably more safety restrictions than in the past, but it's still mostly about hiking, shooting sports, camping, knots, etc.

>special needs parents are drawn to the organization for some reason
Yup. And their mommy will do everything for them and next thing you know they get Eagle.

More like pedos of america

Nah, most of them left early, in my Troop at least. It was often a case of our leaders allegedly not doing enough to accommodate for them and their mother being outraged and leaving

It's bullshit and the local troop is run by a shitlib who started up said troop *just* so he could have his daughter in it too.

Trail Life is the only decent thing to bother with.

The ones in my troop weren't full blown retards. They were the socially awkward ass burger type.

Trail Life? There was a thing where it was boy and girl. It had green uniforms and was around the 18 year old range.

It was the same for me. Kids who were of low to moderate intelligence who would never join a conversation

I believe you're thinking of venture scouting

That's it.

I learned alot of practical skills in scouts and its unironically one of the biggest things that led me to becoming redpilled. It's gone to shit now because a jew weasled his way into the spot of president and passed the shit to let gays in. It's nice to see all these fellow eagle scouts on here tho good luck to you all

Any natural formation higher than your house is considered a mountain to Florida Man.

You get to do Philmont?

Went from tiger cub scout to life scout between 2004 and 2010. Learned a lot of practical skills like fire safety, knife and firearm handling, first aid, outdoor survival skills, and built comradery along the way.
In retrospect it was an invaluable experience despite everybody i talk to about the scouts saying "lol pedo rape"just like when I try to discuss attending and altar serving my church as a youth.

Fun fact the Boy Scouts were first discriminated against in the late 30s because Der Juden pushed the comparison of the organization as an American equivalent to the Hitler Youth.

No, too far from PA

Me neither. Wish I had.

Once great. Now dogshit -- SJW leadership.

pozzed to death