Antisemitism is wrong but

Did anyone try asking these so called Jews what their favorite Jewish bible book is? Is it Numbers, or Deuteronomy? If they could answer and give a relative quote I would say they are Jews, if not, they are atheists pretending to be Jews. The same metric applies to Christians. Can you answer?

Attached: maga_varney.jpg (600x550, 87K)

Revelation

>Antisemitism is wrong but...
Lurk more, new friend.

>they are atheists pretending to be Jews
Yea except Jews don't consider themselves just a religion. But also a race of people. And also a nationality.
That's where your confusion lies.

Attached: Jewsnowhite.png (652x595, 117K)

In other words there's a lot of atheistic Jews.
A ton in fact. But they still consider themselves Jewish.

read the full post, old friend . . .

Attached: Asuka_racist.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>If they could answer and give a relative quote I would say they are Jews, if not, they are atheists pretending to be Jews

Why are you trying to find out if they are Jewish? That's not for you to find out, goy. Off to the re-education camp with you

>Antisemitism is wrong but . ..
Also antisemtism or whatever the fuck that made up word is, is not wrong. Jews are wrong.
I'm not antisemetic. I'm anti-Jew.
With good reason.

Attached: 1393692245624.jpg (779x424, 105K)

the only confusion should lie with their bullshit classification. On census records they are "white", let me tell you from experience, blacks consider them white too . . . maybe they should wake up and decide who and what they really are

Attached: best_fraulein.jpg (754x1058, 187K)

>Antisemitism is wrong but . ..

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (532x396, 28K)

Now get your head out of your ass and lurk more before posting faggot. It's like you don't even know where you are.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

Atheism-Judaism-Satanism is all part of the same spectrum.

As a Christian, my favorite chapter of the Bible is Acts 7, and my favorite book is Revelation. Let me quote some of Acts 7 here to illustrate it why I like it so much, it is the testimony of the Martyr Stephen while he was on trial by the Sanhedrin, the Jewish high priests, for the capital crime of denouncing Judaism:

>Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

>When they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man's feet, whose name was Saul. And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

user, it's called easing an audience in, but I Appreciate the passion

Attached: 4th_reich_cuties.png (885x692, 611K)

>maybe they should wake up and decide who and what they really are
Yea but Jews are liars and cheats and defilers.
They spread degeneracy and chaos with a will wherever they go. And have for at least two millennia. Being kicked out of every country in Europe.

Attached: Jewnotwhite.png (723x517, 79K)

Attached: Jew not white.png (662x818, 104K)

Attached: 109.png (632x724, 126K)

Attached: 1503381680564.png (928x8800, 1005K)

Their Talmund. Their " holy " wicked little book.

Attached: judaism-talmud-zionists-zionism-nwo-new-world-order-conspiracy-illuminati-babylonian-quote-quotes.jp (1472x1472, 317K)

ha ha, I can tell you from experience , any real brown or black skinned people will never consider them anything other than white. Their forced genocide of Europeans will result in their own destruction, maybe that's what they want

Attached: blackstanza.jpg (478x476, 43K)

>any real brown or black skinned people will never consider them anything other than white
Yes but we white people are starting to consider them non white.
So yea, everyone else sees them as white and it's very inconvenient.
And the white's seem them as other which is very inconvenient.
They're real smart Jews. Really.

Attached: Jew dumb.jpg (580x785, 107K)

Anyways I'm sorry for being rude to you, you belong here. Just learn and keep going.

is it smart to destroy the race you hide behind for protection? I think their low cunning has backed them into a corner

Attached: Tarkovsky-2-620x438.jpg (620x438, 51K)

I like the letters of paul such as Corinthians

>is it smart to destroy the race you hide behind for protection?
Oh it's worse than that. They mate with us. As you said they look white.
You see the rules are, any baby born to a Jewish mother REGARDLESS of the father, is 100% full Jew.
This allows the Jew female to marry white men. And have pretty babies.
And you should know that the Jews are inbred and have VERY defunct genetics. So...they can refresh their genetic lines with a healthy dose of white sperm.
And they do. That's why they look white.
But they are STILL inbred enough to have severe genetic issues.
Without the regular genetic infusion from the white man, they would be forced to mate with blacks and whatever else to replenish their filthy genetics. Or suffer eventual retardation and sterility in their lines.
So yea, if they eliminate the white man, they do away with their most willing servants ( so far ), and their genetic replenishment and as you said, their protectors.
Yea. As I said Jews are fucking insane.
You got it.

Attached: Logo-for-website-2016x2.png (550x260, 49K)

>Deuteronomy
you mean literal Jewish parts of the bible? I mean the whole thing is Jewish but Deut is literally old testament judaism

>The Book of Deuteronomy (literally "second law," from Greek deuteros + nomos[1]) is the fifth book of the Christian Old Testament and of the Jewish Torah, where it is called "Devarim" (Heb. דברים).

why the fuck do Christcucks pretend they aren't following a Jewish religion? it's embarrassing how little you know about your own religion.

Attached: christcuckery.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Crazy theory. Do you ever wonder if they are trying to get rid of whites so that they will become the white elites to brown and black races?

Attached: blunt_musk.png (1024x1154, 2.19M)

>why the fuck do Christcucks pretend they aren't following a Jewish religion?
Because the words of Jesus were true.
And He told them to the Jews.
And this was how the JEWS were supposed to behave. And IF THE JEWS HAD DONE SO, we would love them. They would be very altruistic. And loving. And giving. Our spiritual leaders which they were meant to be.
They have done the contrary.
The opposite.
They rebuke Christ.
They spread sin and detritus over the earth.
And it was the Christians, uncalled, unasked, that did their jobs for them.
And now the Jews are jealous and worried they are not favored by God.
How could they be? When the Christians did what they would not?
And Jewish persecution of Christians in Rome is legendary. They were never nice to Christians.

Attached: Synagogue.jpg (1024x768, 187K)

the point is to emphasize that Jewish ppl don't have fuck all to do with their own religion, let alone the one they invented for goys

Attached: eastern_merchant.png (474x238, 60K)

>so that they will become the white elites to brown and black races?
This is correct. They want a slave cast.
And whites gone. Whites are too equal you see.
Also whites are predominately Christian.
They LOATH Christians. That is half their reason for annihilating the west.

Attached: 1497635452790.jpg (1772x1772, 1.05M)

>A jew told jews he would love them if they only were convinced he was the embodiment of the jewish prophecy laid out in the jewish holy books

Attached: 1516412200812.gif (480x270, 2.73M)

well no shit most jews are atheists now, that doesn't stop them from believing in Jews as a race and their ethnic superiority. its contradictory but we all know jews revel in contradiction

The one thing you can't deny, is that if the Jews had done what Jesus told them to do, and behave the way He told them to?
We'd have no problems at all with Jews.
And that's something you can't deny.
But they don't act that way at all. They hate Christ.

Attached: 1528996643800.png (881x703, 138K)

Fuck you and fuck the bible faggot

>The one thing you can't deny, is that if the Jews had done what Jesus told them to do, and behave the way He told them to?
>We'd have no problems at all with Jews.
>And that's something you can't deny.
>But they don't act that way at all. They hate Christ.

what does that matter? Christianity is basically dead, and it killed white people with it.
the vast majority of Christians in the modern age aren't white. Jews control vast sums of power and Christians have what, muh catholic spics? give me a break

>Fuck you and fuck the bible faggot
Thank you for so expertly making my point.

whites need to create a new religion called "white Jews" similar to black Israelites, and claim racism/antisemitism anytime anyone disagrees with us

Attached: Bush_2deep.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

Yo dont understand jews do you?

very eloquent

Attached: 1553018320934.gif (200x180, 868K)

>Christianity is basically dead, and it killed white people with it.
You're almost correct. The lack of Christianity is killing white people. Christians have strong families. And all the guns.

Attached: 1559876330838.jpg (1024x707, 339K)

Christianity led to secular humanism aka the death of white people, prove me wrong.

>Christianity led to secular humanism aka the death of white people
Well you're a Jew for one thing.
And for another, when our nations were more Christian they were at the peak of their strength and prosperity. As we've become less Christian under Jew influence, we've lost our prosperity and strength.
I don't have to prove the obvious. You're just a kike who's full of shit.

And yes at this point I got you figured. Kike.
I see your bullshit all the time. Fuck off.

Attached: 1558203936378.png (1440x478, 64K)

Countersemitism is legit

they will always hide behind someone else, the sign of a coward with no distinct independent purpose of their own, hence why they embrace communism

Attached: u_r_gay.jpg (125x83, 2K)