Can someone explain to me what the fuck non-binary is...

Can someone explain to me what the fuck non-binary is? I used to think it was someone who identified as no gender and that was retarded, but now I'm seeing stuff like pic related and think it means tomboy, which is more retarded.

When did androgynous stop being a word?

Attached: 1560380668743.png (1439x2048, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamieshupe.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/k8ws_APXilE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1)That anime bitch is clearly an anime bitch.
2)Non-binary is another term for faggot.

>sabrina cotugno
99% chance she's a jewish italian immigrant

>she

Weebs. Not even once

>It's more important for a person to be recognized for who they are rather then what sex they are
>I better make up a new term for my sex and then force everyone to recognize me as that made up sex.
These people have no self awareness.

no idea, but Ouran HS Host Club was a great anime.

It's nonsense but the general idea is that they don't adhere to the binary notion of gender. They think gender is a collection of behaviors or "rules" about what people do socially. Instead of believing there are two ( man and woman ) they think there are potentially an infinite spectrum.

The difference is that androgynous maintains the man-woman dichotomy and just says that its difficult to determine which it is, or is some kind of blend. Non-binary asserts the dichotomy is inaccurate.

So basically, they believe if you're a man or woman, you're inherently a stereotype, and to go against that means you're "non-binary"?

Isn't that backwards from the 90's mentality of "girls can do anything, fuck you"?

Attached: download.jpg (497x380, 35K)

You should meet Transmen, they act like cartoon lumberjacks

It doesn't mean anything. They are just trying to steal other people's shit and make it their own so they can turn around and pretend people who like anime are also pro-trans and down with the degeneracy. This is a really clever tactic to trick young people, especially literal children, into being more accepting of their bullshit.

>Oh you like anime tiddies? Guess ur a fag. No worries dude, anime is cool and therefore faggotry is too! You like tom boys? definelty a queer, no worries, being queer is as cool as tom boys. Oh man you think ass is hot? In reality, you just want to get fucked in the butt, no worries thats okay wink wink.

and so on, and so on.

>Can someone explain to me what the fuck non-binary is?
A scam pushed into the mainstream by a mentally ill man who was used for an agenda and regrets it.
>Jamie Shupe became the first person in the U.S. to be legally designated as non-binary on June 10, 2016 in Portland, Oregon.
>I believe that gender identity is a fraud perpetrated by psychiatry, the likes of something the United States and other nations hasn’t experienced since the lobotomy era. As a result, I have returned to my male birth sex.
>My history-making and landmark sex change to non-binary was a fraud based on the pseudoscience of gender identity. I am and have always been male. There should be no social or legal penalty for others to state that.
>In addition to supporting the President’s ban on gender dysphoria in the military, I also support President Trump’s policy of recognizing and enforcing that there are only two biological sexes, male and female.
jamieshupe.wordpress.com/

Attached: james.shupe_.announcement[1].png (840x523, 116K)

A binary is 2 stars orbiting each other.
Non-binary is a single or hypothetical 3-star system.
Simple.

Attached: Forward.png (881x727, 706K)

youtu.be/k8ws_APXilE

This

Yea they've gone completely up their own asses. They don't like being labeled a girl when they don't feel like their idea of the stereotypical girl, so they create more labels. All it does it corner them into an even more niche and stereotypical identity.

It means that they substitute fashion for gender identity and like to be trendy and wear what they want, but instead of saying that it's a fashion choice or part of their personality. They say that they're feeling George today, and Tiffany tomorrow.

It feels fucked up that the whole movement is based around the idea of being a man or woman means you're a stereotype unless stated otherwise and actually more offensive. It's like saying if you're (race) you're a stereotype and have to say you're a non-binary black or some shit. I'm surprised this is hailed as something progressive. Feels like living in a wacky world where people are praising NAMBLA as being progressive because they're open about their sexuality.

They are not rational and capable of logic, you know.

Well we'll see where it goes I guess. Hopefully we can recover from this madness.

Never thought I'd find the most compelling explanation of non-binary on Jow Forums

>Female had to cut her hair short because of bubblegum or some shit and gets roped into a butler-thing because mild androgyny
>Consistently referred to as female by themself and closest male friend
>Gets a boyfriend and grows back her lost hair
>"""Non-Binary"""
I know twitter is retarded... but did this person who partake in the media they are talking about?

Don't take these faggots seriously. Their definitions change upon the whims of the emotions constantly. No objectivity.

Non binary is code for "don't stereotype me"
They don't approve of the gendering system itself.

Instead of defying stereotypes, they try to work around them, all while denying them. These wretched people need philosophy

Because if they're just androgynous they don't get to be a super important protected class battling the evil fascist regime

90% of it's posts are about gender, talk about irony

It's not even about being progressive, they don't know and probably don't care about what it means.
They easy to influence and just want attention so anything goes.

Yeah. This whole "gender theory" nonsense is basically a composite/alliance of a bunch of competing and contrasting gender concepts. Many of them outright contradict or erase each other and they are only held in loose coalition by their opposite to traditional male-female dichotomy. ( Which has included various medical diagnosis accounts of "intersex" like hermaphrodites or whatever as a reproductive development health issue )

>Nose
why do they out themselves even in cartoon form