INDIA IS COLLAPSING INTO A FAILED STATE!

>BY NEXT YEAR HALF OF INDIA WILL BE OUT OF WATER
>MASSIVE DROUGHT ALREADY
>Entire country is turning into a wasteland

India is fucking DONE.
This is a huge story.
Think about the implications of this, Pakistan will start sperging out as well when this happens. It's going to turn into Mad Max down there and probably escalate into a giant war.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/12/indian-villages-lie-empty-as-drought-forces-thousands-to-flee

Attached: ron paul 5.jpg (1024x768, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-aaI0MnSFY
nationalpost.com/news/world/planes-ordered-to-stop-dumping-waste-over-new-delhi-after-frozen-poop-rains-down-and-damaging-homes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Groundwater, the source of 40% of India’s water needs, is depleting at an unsustainable rate, Niti Aayog, a governmental thinktank, said in a 2018 report. Twenty-one Indian cities – including Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad – are expected to run out of groundwater by 2020, and 40% of India’s population will have no access to drinking water by 2030, the report said.

Imagine the smell

this will turn India into a shithole!

Holy crap the street shitters were right.
Soon there will be no water to flush toilets.

They’ll import water.

>BY NEXT YEAR
Feels bad, don't wanna wait that long.

Must be crazy expensive.
Must be hard to farm competitively when your water is expensive.

1.3 billion people without water and you think this will be an isolated event where only they get fucked? user get ready, they will spill into your home. you will see more pajeet than you can imagine.

>streets running brown with human excrement
>major waterways contaminated with industrial waste and sewage
Feels india man

Attached: designatedshittingstreets.jpg (659x666, 105K)

>will turn

They've expanded too fast to do that now. The infrastructure hasn't been built in the areas it should have been because of rapid growth and this is the result.

As long as more poos don't come here, we're good.

There are hundreds of millions of pajeets,the world will benefit if a few of those millions die.

>INDIA WILL BE A WORLD SUPERPOWER BY 2020

Attached: 1560400032631.png (800x800, 763K)

>please let the lower caste die, pleeeeease.

I'm sure your countrymen will help fund that shit.

I imagine this is mother nature extracting revenge for retards openly defecating all over the place to the point the ecosystem gets permanently destroyed.

They've still got time!

I'm sure the Pajeets will "do the needful" and figure out a way to recycle their dreggy poo water.

Too many brown people on earth, they doomed us all.

Attached: adam_dream00000_1317928577.gif (768x576, 37K)

Poor indians man.. They consume least food and produce less waste compared to all other nations. SHAME ON YOU FUCKERS YIFF IN HELL. Planet gets destroyed and those who actually dont harm it have to pay the toll..

FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL
>You can crash in Canada if you want

Faggot

fuck off toothpaste cuck

For decades now their water has had extremely high levels of arsenic, which gets more concentrated by the day as the water reserve drops further.
They will run out of drinking water quicker than expected because of contamination.
The more you know.

My alarm radio told me the entire morning how India is progressing to a super power. Moon, rocket, blah blah.
>They dry now
Kek

Git gud *sip*

Attached: B1894699-DC54-4733-8B78-6A4ACEBA2133.jpg (1000x562, 518K)

Have a (you) for effort.

Would killing 300 million dalits help?

Attached: schlopschlopschlop.jpg (588x391, 61K)

Reminder to stay hydrated

Attached: F58D5E3A-8B5D-41D8-A8FA-AB65E3027DD8.png (657x527, 64K)

Will China get BTFO too, or at least suffer massive instability?

no sympathy for idiots who can't even manage their own water

Attached: 1543989321012.jpg (1125x1705, 801K)

Are any of these shit hole countries aware that with large buckets you can hold water for a very long time? Not clean by our standards, but at least you're not fucking dying of thirst, like what the literal fuck dude.

This could be one of those "lol, we're taking it" moments from both sides.

So how is this going to be spun by Trump to take in these rapefugees?

INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020

You won't have a problem with that, bud

Nah, that's just bunch of liberal bullshit

Thanks, hope more are not being blind

Attached: 8380901700.jpg (532x800, 202K)

Can someone explain how Indian society even functions? Whenever I see pictures it's just miles and miles of run-down streets and half naked people doing the kinds of things you'd see in the background of Monty Python movies.

What do the ugly pajeets even do all they? It's hard enough to find a job in America, how do they find something for everyone to do?

Attached: 1552177943496.gif (600x600, 3.05M)

Peak comfy

Attached: B029B556-BB3F-4414-8851-E97F6E93EE9F.jpg (970x546, 207K)

PM Modi: "We will be world leaders in the development of technology to extract water from poo"

Attached: 1490613155300.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

How the fuck are they gonna run out of water when they bathe in the trash filled ganges and shit in streets? Thats like the 2 biggest uses of water and they dont do either

Imagine believing in this drought nonscence that is spammed every year.

QUICK IMPORT MORE H1BS

It's raining its ass off here in Mississippi. Maybe we can sell some of the excess to them and actually be rich for a change.

Half of India's population dead? I see nothing wrong with that. There's over a billion of those street shitters. Good riddance

>those who actually dont harm it

isnt it one of the most polluted countries on earth?

FELLOW POOPS LETS GO TO AMERICA

At least that's cooling y'all off over there. We're frying over here in East Texas.

Sure if they breed like freaking rats

How far can the latest Shiva nuke fly? Asking for a friend.

God I hope so

Fucking street shitters

Environmentalist garbage

Nothing will happen as usual

Failed state by 2020

Not if we shoot them for trying

>breeding to the point where the land can't sustain you anymore

Get drought'd, skidmark

Haha, you cunts are alright.
>Toothpaste cuck new meta for streetshitters?

Good.
Fuck India.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-aaI0MnSFY
We'll be extinct by 2030.

Attached: ok.png (216x59, 2K)

Some of you cunts are all right, don't go to the Ganges tomorrow

More like the one true god punishing them for drinking piss, raping women, and worshipping literal stone idols.

There is no god.

whats stopping thousands of poos from catching a plane to mexico, walking into america and just living there?

India, a country with 20% of forest area or by fake reports 24%, since you can't trust gypsies, well no surprise they have little rain, especially if you consider the very crowded areas, polluted hot air, people emit hot atmosphere too, also cows. Russia for example is known for destroying nature and has 50% of forest area in country, even USA has 34% of forest area in country and they don't give a shit about nature. No trees, no rain, especially when too many people/cows emit hot into atmosphere.

This was from the other day. I have never seen Air Quality Index numbers so high in my life. I lived in SE Asia before where pollution can get into the 200s or 300s and it looks like a dense fog. I can't imagine what over 1k AQI is like. 300 is toxic and no one should be outside at that level. I want to see pictures. The city of New Delhi and the area is the most polluted in the world. Even beats out China.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560417850704.jpg (540x960, 39K)

>well no surprise they have little rain

im sure ive heard that the place where it rains the most in the world is somewhere in india. i guess that would be because of monsoons which op article says have been less frequent.

fuck off kike

If they measured methane it would be even higher.

That's bunch of nonsense, unless it's in rain forest, since India isn't that small, it has rain forests, but overall it's small percentage of forests. Btw hot air + cold ocean only gives you fog, not rain, not enough to water the land.

No way, 1+ billion people (who don't even flush toilets) wasted all their water..

Fuck, here comes the calls for us to take in “refugees” so they can ruin this place too.

I hope so

You fucking useless fuck fuck you fuck India and fuck you for suggesting Chatzy that shit does not work it is required to fulfill an email I want to give my fucking email to those fucking Jewish bastards fuck you and fuck this bullshit you fucking fuck you mother fucking fucking fuck her fuck fuck you bitch motherfucker fuck her fuck fuck

Oh I'm going to crush your little fucking spine then I'm going to ride your ass like a pony on a wheel horse riding a chariot to motherfuker Holy Land fuck Jerusalem a fuck you

Hey mother fucker fucker bitch rape bitch hahaha that's what I mean baby

Is that your bitch oh shit I put the rubber on tighter

You now know why India and China are vying for the himalayas and the massive amounts of freshwater collected there

They have the Ganges river, what seems to be the problem?

India has a lot of rain though. Right now it's raining outside once again.

Water from Himalayas comes from ice. If you heat up the air then no ice and if you poop into water then no clean water.

Fuck off you racist bastard using derogatory racial slurs against people that have been persecuted and followed by the racist party that is continuing to exist thanks to people like yourself fucking fuck

why don't they just take water from the ocean?

Depends where you are.

Too much shit in it

they should build water desalination plants asap, or they are doomed.

But this has potential:
>big parts of India get depopulated
>Europeans, sick of multiculti move there and build white colonies
>turn literal wastelands into paradise ethnostates
>Lebensraum fulfilled

What about Rajasthan?

calm down Assad

So if an Indian squats and exudes a beautiful big brown Indian shitload from his butt what that water tainted by his shit evaporate and It Will Rain Brown rain?

This does not surprise me.
Been visiting india in 2009, for about 3 months.
Read a lot of newspapers while being there "hindustan times" and shit. it was all about water.
Back then, i gave the country about 10 years until it collapses, quite accurate.

>be poor as shit
>know nothing
>cut down trees so you can plant some generic agriculture
>no money
>no resources
Who's going to give them money and resources to filter salt water? You are going to. Nobody else sponsors India's renewable energy than Germany.

Hahaha

Rajasthan is Thar Desert so yeah no rainfall there. But thats not where ppl live.

Is that a serious question or absolutely satirical?

Makes sense seeing how this faget is a staunch defender of Indians
I'm talking about you Nigga

It already rained poop.

nationalpost.com/news/world/planes-ordered-to-stop-dumping-waste-over-new-delhi-after-frozen-poop-rains-down-and-damaging-homes
>Planes ordered to stop dumping waste over New Delhi after frozen poop rains down and damages homes