The Trump wall will be finished by 2025

That’s not bad at all, to be honest. My guess is 1000 miles of Trump wall will be up and running by then, if not more. The other 900 miles are protected by large rivers or mountain ridges.

What more do people want? It will stop illegal migration by foot for the most part. It won’t do shit about the situation within the USA, but it will reduce migration by foot. I wish the EU would do something like this on the Greek-Turkish land/river border...

Attached: 7BCF78A5-8B91-4772-8E98-5D200C869341.jpg (1254x1254, 366K)

>It will stop illegal migration by foot for the most part.

lol

>Yes goy vote for me, if you re-elect me iIll definitely get that wall done, if not you can't blame me.

Need to have running electricity on the wall

What yoy loling at. It will stop people from entering by foot.

Already 400 miles will be done.

Attached: 5C9A67EE-7D3E-48BB-AC02-13EF478B1D5A.png (624x436, 99K)

>border fence.
kek

its always been a stupid idea. what needs to be do e is illegals need to be rounded up and have all their assets seized to pay for their deportations. the only true way to stop illegal immigration is to make immigration unattractive for illegals. if they come here just to get their stuff taken and get booted back to honduras, they sure as shit wont want to come here.

Wall and fence is the same today.

Attached: 042A4C44-4A14-49C3-8492-B3764EA856B6.jpg (2048x1366, 494K)

>It will stop people from entering by foot.

lol

Lol what? Pic related will be replaced by real wallfence.

Attached: FBC8B12A-5D71-4EAC-A97D-9C3D86A15583.jpg (660x330, 48K)

Just in time for President AOC to tear it down.

Oh, right before yandere sim comes out.

Wait there is an actual release date for that? This cannot be a coincidence.

>wallfence.

lol

I'm shit posting.

fucking sad dude. is it to much to ask to want kill anime bitches?

It would be faster to code it yourself

Like I said, they'll already have their demographic change by the time the wall is done. Bring in a shit ton while the wall is going up, then the big Boomer die off, and BAM. You have your white minority in the US.

Thanks for the optimism, Hans, but we're fucked

this. unless we engineer a virus that kills only shitskins, whites are doomed.

doubt.jpeg

>2025
Dems will scrap any Wall related projects in 2020.

Why not just build the uncovered parts first then replace the broken wall? Broken wall is better than no wall.

>2025
America will already be on Brazil levels of nonwhite by then. Probably even worse. The wall should've happened thirty years ago.

Yandere Sim is pretty shit, after all it's being developed by a Jewish tranny. Just play Blazblue or Persona. At least they're developed by actual Nips.

Attached: D7iLpOKXYAAdqZQ.jpg (764x482, 37K)