its anonymous
difficult to track
cheap
no license to use unlike HAM
the white working mans radio communications
lets reclaim the cb radio

just avoid channel 6 thats the "SUPERBOWL" channel

Attached: yhjdghk.jpg (300x232, 11K)

I have a Cobra 29 somewhere. It's not as anonymous as you'd think. While you're keyed, you can be tracked by anyone with a directional antenna. With just a few (3+) antennas spread out over a location, your location can easily be determined using the timing of your keying.

Long ago, my dad taught my brother and I how to figure out where someone lived who was talking with us on a CB. He used it quite a few time to get kids in trouble with their parents when they were being asshats... and a couple times when they were constantly keyed up (prohibiting others from using the channel).

still it would be difficult to track if you have people chatting from all over add skip into the mix and things would be chaotic

This is probably one of the quickest ways to let people know what you’re up to. This idea is so bad that I’m thinking you might be a shill, remember old tech doesn’t mean more secure

With the 3+ antenna system, you can be located just by keying up. Nothing else matters. Triangulation. Ever heard of it?

This is why they're primarily for vehicles. triangulate me now, faggot

Why don't we start mobile pirate radio stations around cities and play our message and songs to go with it

>Hurr durr, you can't figure out the direction of travel, speed and location (thus roadway used).
Once you have that information, you use directional. Governments (ie: the federal government's FCC.. since they, you know, monitor this shit) have the capability to track your location from an office while having police do the ground work. Being mobile doesn't do much for you at all.

omg, you shill faggot
i'm not calling in targeting locations. no one gives a shit. go fucking die

Type triangulation into YouTube....

Guess you didn't read the OP's text. OP thinks you're anonymous by using CB. How does being retarded feel?

the fcc is a fucking joke they are underfunded and understaffed look at the retards with illegal amplifiers running thousands of watts the fcc may go and arrest one every now and again but most of these guys with illegal amps have been doing the same fucking thing every day for YEARS

> because you need power to do that from ground level
> because no one wants to listen to some shit that goes static every couple minutes because you moved in a tunnel or valley
> because you are driving inna cctv filled city that has the densest radio coverage already and thus even more easy to triangulate.
And most importantly
> because internet is a thing
When was the last time you went fm or am hunting for interesting shit?

The tactic you're employing now is called "pushing the goal posts". Your original post stated flatly that you're anonymous. I stated that you were not. You followed that up by saying "but it's really hard to track you" .. and I stated factually that no, it's not. Now you're responding with
>b-b-but... they won't1!!!!!!1
That wasn't your argument. Further, whether or not they WILL depends on how much of a threat they perceive YOU to be. For example, make it a habit of bleeding into a police station's PA and they'll find your ass pretty fucking quick, even if you're just making harmless fart noises. Yeah, they've done that.

Stop being a nigger.

>thinking police use CB in 2019

>Gosh, the absurd arguments didn't work, lets try pushing the goal posts!
>Gosh, pushing the goal posts didn't work, lets try the straw man!
What's next, niglet?

I once lived in a tiny town that had a pirate radio station. The guys that ran it used to be the accountants for the Grateful Dead. They played bootlegs that no one else had anywhere. This went on for a decade, until someone else in the town decided to bite their idea and put up another pirate station. The other station had terrible gear and bled all over TV signals. This caused the FCC to investigate and shut down both. No charges filed but all gear confiscated.

actually surprised you haven't called me a glow nigger yet

You're not smart enough to be a glow... anything. I'd be surprised if you could figure out a way to cause yourself to glow.. even if I handed you an instruction booklet with these words: "apply glow in the dark paint to your body, moron."

Its common misconception here too, that our equivalent of fcc doesn't do anything. If someone complains they investigate. Reminds me of a story from some time ago.
> gopniks grow weed on a farm in small town of ~1000
> for some reason decide they need a cell jammer for their operation
> half the town looses cell service
> raided next day

I've made a complaint to the FCC once. I don't know if they took action or not, but my reason for complaining was resolved within 48 hours. It was a tv station playing commercials louder than the regular programming. Within 48 hours the station had pulled those commercials. Outside of what I did with the FCC when I was in the Air Force (it was all training related, nothing relevant here.. except the one time they called me and asked "Do you recall last night? Who was at the desk with you? Was it Major [name]? Was he the one who said 'buttload' on guard?"), I have no personal experience with them.

Why the fuck would you need a cell jammer on a weed farm? I feel like I'm missing something here.