Khoi san are the most subhuman of all races. The average iq of a bushmen is 54...

Khoi san are the most subhuman of all races. The average iq of a bushmen is 54, they are incapable of progressing past nomadic hunter gather lifestyles in fact they live below that. They in fact are quite animalistic. Another thing that disgusts me about these hideous abominations is their hair. Their hair is so nappy that it makes black peoples’ hair look straight. While regular africans have hair that resembles fluffy springs khoi san have hair that looks like strings of fish shit falling out of individual follicles. They are the most disgusting race on the planet and not only that they resemble east asian races with their skinny eyes and high cheekbones. None of them can even do simple mathematics such as adding. It is known that europeans and bushmen are incapable of fostering children, thus making them a seperate species from us. Why are they even considered people? They should just be designated as fauna and not have laws apply to them.

Attached: khoi_san.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYU337BGKqM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
thoughtco.com/timeline-slavery-in-the-cape-colony-44550
sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi
sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever u say but girl in the back is cute tho

youtube.com/watch?v=wYU337BGKqM

Better survivorman than you, mutt.

Dont tell middle aged white women, they will steal their menfolk..

Do they cause problems in the west though? They can be however they want where they're from

No they dont, they are cool with living in the bush.

And they live an honest traditional life in what they make for themselves you fucking Neanderthal
No need to genocide them like the native American Indians were
Let them be and worry about your heathen lifestyle instead faggot

Whats wrong with them living an animalistic lifestyle?
Youd rather have them live agricultural lifestyles or let them live in cities so their population explodes and they lose their traditions?

Yeah, this. Who cares? Let them live out their lives in peace.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs

yawn you stupid fat mutt. these people exist because nature likes to not put all its eggs in one basket. in case of floods, solar flares or social chaos these people will carry forth the human species to the next cycle of civilization. get with the program fuckface.

This
Who the fuck gives a shit about primal nigs nogging in Africa as long as they don't come to our countries demanding gibs?

They're going to survive when WW3 happens

>she

Still better than Bantu niggers

Maybe nature has some reason for them to exist, and it would be hubris for us to exterminate them. That being said, all these subhuman countries profit immensely from being governed by white men. Expelling the niggers from our countries should not be done in a spirit of malfeasance, we should accompany them back to their home nations and re-colonize them, building infrastructure and institutions so that they can have better lives and stop being such dangerous savages.

If they dont bother me up here, i won't bother them down there

OP is bantu nigger

The Native American’s weren’t genocided you faggot, they lacked the immune resistance to bacterial and virus related illnesses Europeans had acquired after living with domesticated animals.

no doubt.

Nope. This was the first attempt by the Aays to create slaves . The Aays had to screw around with the dna admix a few times before they got slaves smart enough to work and be able to function without their help and reproduce .
Dont buy into that evolution crap.
We wuz Aays & monkeys and sheeeiiit

Why the hate on Khoi San? They're about as much of a threat to Whites as platypuses. The ones who should really be put on the target are the Bantu. They ruined the entirety of sub-Saharan Africa and have been doing it for centuries now, and they won't stop there because Europe is opening its doors to them. 54 IQ is better than the ~80 range these literal apes have, because they can exert their excessive instinct for violence (thanks to high percentages of the MAOA-L gene among the population) in much more creative and destructive ways. Hell, even the Khoi San king is siding with South African boers because they face the same threat of extinction as White South Africans do.

>It is known that europeans and bushmen are incapable of fostering children, thus making them a seperate species from us.
>During the apartheid era (1948-1991), officialdom classified the Griqua people as Coloureds, as they mostly originally descended from mixed-race unions between Dutch male colonists and Khoikhoi women, in addition to some Tswana and San women.

fpbp

In Nigeria calling someone a bushman is the same as calling someone a retard

The San will be the only remaining people after the nuclear holocaust.

>Khoi san are the most subhuman of all races
White people start farming.
>bantu murder the farmer, steal every thing, fail to continue farming
>khoi hunt the grazers that care nothing for the farm but crave the crop
>khoi isn't much more that pest controlling fauna
No wonder the boers trouble is with the invading Bantu, and not the original Khoikhoi

I hear they are actually pretty chill and allied with the Whites in SA though, they hate dark niggers and keep to themselves so they're okay in my book.

Zulus migrated to South Africa from 300AD and settled in the eastern part of the country while the Khoisan lived in the western part.First Dutch settlers only arrived in South Africa in 1652 upon which they stole the Khoisan’s land like white settlers did with the Native Americans.

So, you're telling me it's possible to ´steal´ land from hyenas?

Don't forget all the land the Bantus stole from native peoples already present in South Africa, like the khoisan, as they migrated southwards and eastwards.

At least the whites didn't outright massacre the natives they found: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

>So, you're telling me it's possible to ´steal´ land from hyenas?
I am sure Julius Malema’s supporters uses the exact same words when you ask why they want take the farms from whites in South Africa.

Based swiss fuck

>At least the whites didn't outright massacre the natives they found.
Of course not.The Dutch needed the Khoisan for slave labor until a small pox disease decimated the local Khoisan population necessitating the Dutch VOC to import slave from their colonies in Indonesia.

rather have a khoi san back me up as a mate in a sticky situation than some fat boomer muttoid.

>It is known that europeans and bushmen are incapable of fostering children, thus making them a seperate species from us

This is untrue

Attached: tumblr_nxid4mhYYS1qcxemno1_500.jpg (478x502, 56K)

>The Dutch needed the Khoisan for slave labor
The Khoisan was never pressed in to slavery.

kys khoi san lovers

they are anarcho primitivists, the most based people on earth

Attached: o578TpF.png (700x700, 99K)

As the world's foremost expert on everything I'd like to say that the next Jew bag that brings up IQ as a reference point to degrade, defile and divide... IN THE FUCKING OVEN THEY GO!

Exactly this. They cause the west no problem. Our own countryfolk cause us way more issues.
Op is a massive faggot as always

>IQ of 54
would love to have some of these chocolate dandelions for sex servants since they would not know better. How do I bleach them ?

Attached: BlackLadyTits.jpg (236x314, 21K)

The Zulus killed off their neighbors in a total genocide. The land was devoid of people when the Dutch arrived.

Not entirely true.

>In 1652, Jan van Riebeeck set up a refreshment station for ships bound to the Dutch East Indies in what is now Cape Town and requested slaves. The first slave, Abraham van Batavia arrived in 1653 ("van Batavia" meaning "from Batavia", the name of Jakarta during the Dutch colonial period), and shortly afterward, a slaving voyage was undertaken from the Cape to Mauritius and Madagascar. Initially, many Khoikhoi leaders of the area voluntarily traded slaves with the European settlers for the Atlantic slave trade in exchange for access to European goods and firearms. Eventually, van Riebeeck forcibly enslaved Africans for work in the Cape Colony.

>In April 1657, there were ten slaves in the settlement, from a population of 144. That increased greatly the next year, when the Dutch captured a Portuguese slaver with 500 Angolan slaves, and 250 were taken to the Cape. Two months later, a further 228 slaves arrived from Guinea. The process was enhanced when settler colonialism commenced when former Dutch East India Company officials were granted land lots. The agricultural settlements of the Boers economically dislocated the pastoral Khoikhoi in Table Bay, who were forced to serve as servants due to their loss of grazing land. The Dutch colonists additionally imported slaves from Portuguese Mozambique, French Madagascar, and Delagoa Bay in Dutch India. Slaves in the Dutch colonies were given poor food, subject to poor living conditions, and punished with whipping for fleeing or disobeying orders.

thoughtco.com/timeline-slavery-in-the-cape-colony-44550
sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa

>The Khoisan was never pressed in to slavery.
The Dutch VOC enslaved the local indigenous population wherever they went.Why do you believe the Khoisan were somehow treated differently by them?
>The Zulus killed off their neighbors in a total genocide. The land was devoid of people when the Dutch arrived.
If that were the case then the Dutch settlers would have encountered the Bantu upon landing in Cape Town in 1652 and not the Khoisan.They encountered the Khoisan.
sahistory.org.za/article/dutch-and-khoikhoi

Attached: 8A0EF25C-F93E-430E-AE5A-642B6A6A6475.jpg (640x1136, 201K)

>khoi slaves
I missed that part.

Still, only a small fraction of the khoisan would have been enslaved since generally speaking they made for poor slaves given their small stature and pastoral tendencies.

Also, say what you want about slavery, but the khoi sold those slaves, they are just as guilty of slavery as the whites. Same goes with the rest of Africa, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade was mostly provided for by African slave traders selling slaves to Europeans.

The Bantus never migrated westward since that region of South Africa is mostly semi-arid desert and didn't suit the pastoral and agricultural practices of the Bantus. Some of the first blacks encountered near Somerset East were Xhosas fleeing from the tribal conflicts to the east and north.

My point wasn't how much, my point was that there were, and not just Khoi ones.
>they are just as guilty of slavery as the whites
That's besides the point. Quite a low bar to compare yourself to sub 65 IQ easily manipulated subhumans, especially when their land/food is threatened.

And I admitted that I was wrong about khoi slaves, but only as a technicality.

That is not besides the point though, there is no point in mentioning the slavery in a time when most peoples and cultures engaged in it aside from you trying to establish a moral high ground against whites, hence my point is that there is no such moral high ground to make such an argument from.

yeh imagine being such a faggot that a bunch of tribes people on the other side of the world trigger you. kek

Thought South Africa was ‘empty’of people before the arrival of Dutch settlers?Your substantive post pretty much blew that narrative out of the water.It appears that the country was very full and vibrant at the time.

Attached: 2001-WhiteMan_visits_Africa.jpg (690x900, 215K)

It was never empty. Certain tribes, Khoi/San, were always there. They'd just move around and migrate to certain parts of the country and certain times/seasons of the year, to accommodate the weather and food/land. There is no evidence that settlers were the first.

sahistory.org.za/article/empty-land-myth

>viewing non-whites as fuckable
disgusting

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

/thread

>video is posted by animal planet

lmao

Go back to your nig nog football thread

I never claimed it was empty, someone else did. It was very sparsely populated though and large areas were practically barren, in part due to the geography and in part due to inter tribal warfare. That is still the case today. The Bantus settles in the eastern and northern parts of South Africa, which are a lot more lush and green, the Xhosa that migrated westwards fleeing the warfare only did so in the southern coastal region where it was still green enough to support their lifestyles. The Khoi and San peoples are much better suited to survive in the semi-arid desert areas in the eastern parts of South Africa, but as one would expect, the region can't support a great deal of people, hence why there weren't that many to begin with.

Even then, conquest through battle was still something every people and culture partook in back then, not just whites. However, the whites and Boers didn't do anything nearly as brutal and savage as what the Bantus did around the same time.

the khoi are based you dumb idiot

>imagine considering bantu niggers superior to khoi just because of the higher IQ

The Western Cape is barren land to you?Someone should tell that to the wine farmers in the area.The Northern Cape is barren.The Khoisan settled both the Western and Northern Cape.

I was referring to the entire western region of South Africa, only a small part of the Western Cape, to the south along the coast is lush and green. You don't have to travel far or long to reach dryer areas.

I would imagine that green strip to be more heavily populated than the dryer northern region, naturally, and there are plenty of historical records about the early settlers coming in to contact with khoisan almost as soon as they set foot on land.

Bantus are no worse than the Yamnaya.

Just leave them be, no problem, no solution needed

Holy shit, jews, you already posted this same thread and the exact same reply once.