Is he retarded? "Cannot impeach" does not imply "did no wrong". You can't just add words to a quotation

Is he retarded? "Cannot impeach" does not imply "did no wrong". You can't just add words to a quotation...

Attached: capture.png (583x294, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsandguts.com/video/trump-says-he-would-accept-campaign-dirt-from-foreign-goverments-not-tell-fbi/
thedailybeast.com/epstein-accuser-sues-alan-dershowitz-over-alleged-sex-ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greatest potus. I’ll be voting again in 2020

Attached: A8220CA5-B108-473C-AC83-D957A7A8CEEC.jpg (720x720, 398K)

The criteria has been met:
>high crimes & misdemeanors

The specific crime: obstruction of justice.

>obstruction of Justice
When did Barr flip on that? Oh wait, he hasn't lol

Teflon Don

He's trolling.

The evidence is pretty weak desu. Him simply telling subordinates to fire people (and taking no further action) isn't convincing enough given his personality.

You’re an idiot

When are men not retarded?

>(did nothing wrong)

Attached: 1572843410683.gif (240x181, 521K)

fpbp

OP you are a complete and total retard

Attached: HlGt2snr.jpg (945x934, 547K)

[BOT POST DETECTED]

I wonder how many kids dershowitz has fucked.

>din du nuffin
Trump is legit a nigger
prove me wrong

>calling a witch hunt a witch hunt is obstruction of justice

Attached: 1557191253294.jpg (540x960, 41K)

>(did nothing wrong)
literally did nothing wrong

>h-h-how dare you try to interfere with an illegal and baseless investigation

Why does his entire life have to be deconstructed down to the last traffic violation? Why can't deep-state glow niggers just leave him alone?

OP has Trump on the brain again!

I thought the point of impeachment was basically to conduct a trial in the legislature. How can anyone make a decision whether or not the evidence is compelling before the trial?

Ah, the salt mines are still open I see. I guess if you scream "OBSTRUCTION, COLLUSION, and PEEPEE MATTRESSES" at the sky long and hard enough, then it will eventually come true! Libcucks are literally handing over the election, Trump will win in a fucking landslide.

Attached: cope.jpg (1070x1059, 351K)

But he did no wrong. But Comey and Mueller did, as did Obama by wiretapping a Presidential candidate based on known fake information. Cope harder bitch, you're faggot clique are going to hang.

>given his personality
lol so anything he does is cool because of his personality? wow!

Because the person whose job it was to determine if there's the evidence needed to bring a trial said that there was no collusion and passed the obstruction decision to Barr who says there's no obstruction.

If they had anything they would have ran with it, but they don't

Neither of those things are a trial, though.

My understanding is that Congress is the only one who can make that decision.

Congress can impeach but that's just that branches way, it needs to be confirmed by the senate. The department of Justice under the executive branch has already determined no collusion, no obstruction

Then, libcucks have Sleepy Joe running for president, fucking snoozing it up to small ass crowds ripping off Michael Avenatti's slogan, who ripped it off of Scott fucking Baio who originally said it... ffs, there isnt even going to be a democrat party after Trump wins in 2020. Look at their candidates, just fucking look at them. That's the best they could muster, a bunch of retards, and nobody's with a zero energy shithead who lost his energy because he can't grope women anymore and got nothing done as Vice President instead of some scandals and actually voted against killing bin Laden

>Congress can impeach but that's just that branches way, it needs to be confirmed by the senate
Oh okay. That makes more sense.

>The department of Justice under the executive branch has already determined no collusion, no obstruction
But where is the Department of Justice empowered to make that determination? What actual constitutional authority do they have to make that decision?

The DOJ is under the executive branch which is the branch empowered with the enforcement of laws

He's President Trump, Holy God Emperor of Mankind, he can whatever he likes, you're a worthless cuck.

You ignorant fuck. Trump meant that he did no wrong, as Mueller's report attested to. Jesus on a crutch, your reading comprehension is that of a nigger, anti-Trump tranny.

SEETHING

you're obviously wrong

Dude is a sundowning boomer who watches cable news 10 hours a day

Ah, I understand.

So legally speaking Trump can be either impeached by the legislature or charged with a criminal offence by the DoJ. But the executive only has the power to bring charges, not to actually determine cases - that falls to the judiciary.

So if the DoJ doesn't bring charges that might indicate that there is no evidence compelling enough to warrant bringing charges, but unless the DoJ is obligated to always bring charges in every case where they have a reasonable prospect of a conviction then their refusal to bring charges can't be read as an indication that the evidence is not compelling.

Which was my understanding - that the DoJ believed that they could not charge a president with a crime regardless of the evidence because they work for the president or something.

Mueller stated in his report that even if he could indict a sitting president he didn't have the evidence to do it.

Also the DOJ does determine cases, congress has nothing to do with it other than writing the laws.

>Mueller stated in his report that even if he could indict a sitting president he didn't have the evidence to do it
That doesn't seem consistent with his written statement.

>As set forth in our report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.
>We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the president did commit a crime. The introduction to volume two of our report explains that decision.

>Also the DOJ does determine cases
No it doesn't. Even I know that. The executive can only bring charges to the judiciary. In impeachment cases, my understanding is the power to bring and determine charges is given to the legislature.

High crimes and misdemeanors is a rather broad term and can include "abuse of authority." It's rather easy to follow that angle.

Obstruction requires intent. What intent did Trump have obstructing no crime that has taken place?

NO COLLUSION

Actually it does you faggot shill, because the eyes of the law are binary. Not emotionally driven like your faggotry.

As many as 'great friend of Jeff Epstein hurr he likes them young' Trump

Factually wrong. The Mueller report says it didnt habe enough evidence to recommend charges against him....which is pretty much clearing him. But mind you what he was accused of doing, Collusion with Russia, wasnt actually illegal in the first place. So in order to obstruct justice, you have to be covering up a crime. So you jerking off to scat while you finger a dead racoon is embarassing, but not illegal, so when you wipe your hard drive and set the dead racoon on fire, you are covering it up but not obstructing justice...you sick fuck

Tranny, fuck off

Tell that to a judge lol

NO COLLUSION

He already admitted that he colluded with Russkies but now says it's all good. He's a solid puppet.

newsandguts.com/video/trump-says-he-would-accept-campaign-dirt-from-foreign-goverments-not-tell-fbi/

>continues to word things for maximum liberal butthurt
>b-b-but muh russia colluzionz
>im-m-mpeech

Attached: 1494855947746.jpg (1200x971, 292K)

I cannot.

Not only a nigger, but a senile one

>Says the actual jewcuck

Oh dude isn't Alan Dershowitz one of the guys who was involved in Epstein's pedophile island?

Attached: 1560404843242.png (625x605, 144K)

thedailybeast.com/epstein-accuser-sues-alan-dershowitz-over-alleged-sex-ring

BAKA Drumpf

Attached: FaggoTrudeu.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

His post uses proper spelling

The Democratic party are isolating the centrist and even many left of centre. But their handlers are well aware of this. Which is why they're clamoring for civil war.

He didn't abuse his authority though. really the biggest problem with Trump is that he doesn't use his authority enough. He's far too gun shy.

Congress can impeach, but that is not the same as charges being brought.

Also you're seeming to fall victim to the same faulty logic which forgets that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty. Mueller didn't need to find Trump innocent or 'exonerate' him, he was always innocent. Mueller failed to bring ample evidence to support the claims that Trump collude with Russia

>I can't be impeached because I don't feel like I should be impeached

Presidential authority is fucking awesome.

You still need specific acts, even with "abuse of authority," with credible evidence. That's where the dems expose themselves as just spoiled assholes because Hillary lost.

>jerking off to scat while you finger a dead racoon is embarassing, but not illegal
How fun would it be to hear someone testifying to congress use your analogy? Fuckin' "A"!

>thinking the president can tell congress not to impeach him
>not having any understanding at all of civics
Nancy can push impeachment any day, but there's no political willpower except for the hard anti-Trumpers. Most of the people see it's bs so Nancy is in a fun position.

Gaetz said it recently, 70% of democrats want something that 60% of the people don't, she can't win

What is awesome is how Mueller and crew broke the law. Mueller knew the evidence was suspect amd he deleted text. Why did he delete text?

Which was no surprice since Trumpf fired the police investigating him. Nobody would ever get caught if one could just fire the Police. Trumpf is above the law, only peasants need to obey. His so rich and powerful he can do anything.

That's the American system. Some people are above the law. That's what made the USA so great. Mafiosos walking free and ruling over commoners.

Sure, and nobody has turned up at the Oval Office to drag Trump to prison because he's not been convicted of anything.

The question was how the assertion can be justified that the evidence against Trump is not credible before that evidence is presented before the only body which is empowered to decide whether or not the evidence is credible.

“Wrong”
Thousands of former fed prosecutors signed a statement that what was detailed in the mueller report absolutely would have been brought to court if not for the OLC opinion

>anti-Trumpers.
No such thing. Only Trumpf-realists.

>instructing people not to tell the sc the truth
>dangling pardons in front of everyone in the position of damning evidence
>"I do not recall this event."

He hires the best people, who are all con men. He has the best memory, except he can't remember anything.
He has the best advisors, who he doesn't listen to.
He has the best words, but talks like a child.

>I don't have anything to hide, that's why I'm offering pardons to anyone who lies for me.

Maybe he shouldn't have accepted foreign stolen intel and then lied about it repeatedly in public?

That's a big traffic violation.

Is comey the police now?

Congress isn't the only body empowered to decide that, that's the DOJ

Yes.

based

Attached: 1559435287927.jpg (750x680, 298K)

Because the report was sure to not include any exculpatory evidence. Do you know what that is?

He passed the obstruction decision to CONGRESS you enormous faggot. Barr's bullshit is the reason why Mueller went and READ HIS REPORT OUT LOUD. Including, "After that investigation, if we had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."

You shills bank on people just not reading the fucking thing.

And by firing comey Trump stopped the investigation in to him?

that doesnt mean shit shill. fake news parrot

Coward wouldn’t even sit down with mueller.
His lawyers flat out wouldn’t let him because he is too stupid not to lie as a default.

The man is a fucking puppet

Do you know what a prosecutor does sweetie?

Innocent until proven guilty, is this such a hard concept to the modern left?

The DOJ cannot charge a sitting president with obstruction, Barr's comments be damned. They have full regs on this issue. He could have forced Mueller to make a decision if he thought his report was incomplete in that fashion, and he didn't, because no matter what he was going to sit there and defend orange bad man.

There had to be an entire second volume to cover all the obstruction that went down. And when volume 1 didn't reach a conclusion, it points to the intro of vol2 where it explains the only reason they didn't reach a conclusion is that so many people were lying to them that it was impossible to create a coherent timeline around whether or not donald himself knew of the crimes his underlings were committing in his name.

Fuck you people.

It means that the report clearly lays out the act, the nexus with his duty, and corrupt intent. Those are the three elements of obstruction of justice and abuse of power.
Trump used his powers of elected office to attempt to curtail an investigation about his campaign. That is a crime whether you are republican or Democrat.

>He passed the obstruction decision to CONGRESS
What? Mueller doesn't have the authority to pass decisions to Congress. Mueller worked for and under the AG, who works at the pleasure of the President.

There were instances of potential obstruction that were handed to Barr who determined it to not be obstruction

No collusion
No obstruction
Mueller doesn't declare people innocent

Have a good day folks I'm off to work

Yes. Trumpf caused enough disturbance to cover his crimes which is the reason why obstruction of justice is a crime too. If you're innocent you have no reason to obstruct justice, just lay it all out and the investigation ends. Obstruct justice and the evidence might be destroyed and you cannot be condemned for the original crime but you must be condemned for the obstruction.

National security issues do not have a presumption of innocence nor does it require evidence beyond a reasonable doubt.

Our president is compromised by foreign powers, and this is a danger for everyone. They can impeach him on national security alone, and not even care about the definable, provable obstruction that the Senate GOP will never go for.

Barr didn’t have shit to do with any decision. It wasn’t theirs or his to make.
The report was not for Barr.
The report was for Congress.

Lol

In other words, there is no evidence that Trump committed any crimes. That's really what you're saying here.

Bahamas, are you fucking stupid? Everything in the Mueller report is high-trust, prosecution worthy evidence. ANYTHING else is to be found in the underlying evidence and national security investigations (which are still ongoing.)

Are you pretending to be retarded? He wasn't trying to imply that's what Kikeowitz meant; it was just a parenthetical aside.

Mueller worked for Barr, it was Barrs report.

Are you the type of dummy I'm actually wasting time on

NANCY IS THE ONLY REASON HE'S NOT IMPEACHED. There are HUNDREDS of Dems on the impeachment side (and Justin Amash), but Nancy fucking Pelosi is not one of them.

FUCK YOU SHILLS.
FUCK YOUR FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

>National security issues do not have a presumption of innocence

Attached: 1467131616968.png (296x212, 187K)

>not knowing how impeachment works
>not knowing how national sec works

Is reading a fucking book such a hard concept for niggers on pol?

Lol by all means let Nancy bring impeachment. Why hasn't she? Cause there's no case

You know who gets to do something about obstruction by the president?

CONGRESS.

>at the pleasure of the POTUS
Well, our AG is DEFINITELY only in his job due to the pleasure of the POTUS, you're 100% not wrong.

Trumpf also fired Jeff Sessions to cover his tracks and obstruct Mueller.

Attached: mueller-and-trump.jpg (600x654, 91K)

Fuck off shill. The dems are guilty of crimes.

Go troll on Facebook, retard. You sound just like a land whale. Good luck with the diabetes and twinkie induced alzheimers.

Lol, keep your ignorance to yourself, smoothbrain

Wrong.
The report was not made for the pet AG that literally auditioned for the job by saying that he would not do anything with the report.
Barr tried to spin the report and would have never released it if his feet weren’t held to the fire.
He’s a disgrace to his office.

You seriously think that if a president gets investigated the ultimate decision comes from a guy beholden to that same president? How is that not a conflict of interest in your mind?

But as Mueller stated to Barr multiple times, even if he could indict a sitting president that wouldn't change the conclusion that there was no collusion

See, this is why no one takes you fucks seriously. You could be 12 and just repeating talking points, and there's no way to tell if you're really a human capable of interacting with the law and order beyond your afternoon reruns with Ice T.

Keep living in your delusional world; it's less than slowly crumbling to dust.