What is the strongest religion ever to exist?

Christianity or Islam?
>hurr durr Islum conquered Christian territories
yes, but Christians kicked them out of Europe and the only reason Islam still controls constantinople is because the (((British))) have aided the turks every chance they got.

Christianity have still conquered more territory than Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=392vGAvjSkg

Attached: fear the Lord.jpg (607x608, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFi4pUIAlQs
youtube.com/watch?v=0cI3pvNsZKU&t
youtube.com/watch?v=jcM4rdGWZKA&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Christians kicked them out of Europe
That’s gonna happen again.
Screencap this

Attached: 566CE755-A935-4960-A3EC-B1444B22BDEC.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Shitslam is a cockroach let to breed under the sink.
Stuck in the stone age, we could obliterate these primitive goat fuckers in literally hours with our modern military.
But the faggy peace treaties are holding us bad, because it would be bullying to nuke these parasites stone age inbreds.

Luciferian Judaism

>the (((British))) have aided the turks every chance they got
Wut? If anything, they did the most to kill the ottomans off. They even captured Constantinople and tried to give it back to the greeks at one point. But then they lost it again.

Theres many examples where turks wouldve gotten their asses handed to them but were stopped by the british.
for example in the Crimean war of 1853-56 the russians were about to eradicate every turk left on the planet and take Constantinople for themselves but the brits fucked it up

>Checked

It's Beautiful

Attached: j24523523.jpg (843x1200, 193K)

screencap'd

Attached: zn521zhh3lgz.jpg (1008x1008, 95K)

Judaism, for convincing dumb goyim to worship a Jewish rabbi and defer to Jews in all things

Pisslamists can only drink camel piss.

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says, make his teachings peak perfect morality. Make him God incarnate.
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 1560285698951.png (731x600, 150K)

OP is not a faggot

Attached: 1522031772279.jpg (464x447, 13K)

Hinduism is the only real religion you literal sons of converts

All Abrahamic religions are not just shitstains, they are Jewish shit stains. Top fuckin kek the Jews managed to convert everything by slightly repackaging some Jewish pseudo religious gurus like Jesus and Mohammed

The entire West (and middle east) has been dancing to the tune of the Jew forever. Whatever happened to Greek, Roman, Arabic, Persian, German, Viking religion?

Thas right. The Jew took over. Only Hinduism survived the great purge, as we are a hardy people. Unlike fickle converts and Jewslaves

>Hinduism
stopped reading right there poojet

The reformation and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>Hinduism is the only real religion
...for faggots. go rub milk on shiva lingam stone, queer

> strongly indoctrinated by the Jew to fear the Aryan religion

Good goy, here's your extra shekel for the impassioned zeal

for starters you guys shit in the street and have been conquered by muslims so much so you gave some of your country to them

>inb4 Iberia
they get that for mestizos were square

also Brahman = Aten = The Father and One True God

Attached: 432524542.jpg (800x600, 83K)

If you ask me, rubbing a stone phallus is a whole lot better than rubbing some choir boys ding dong

But to each their own. We have the strange obsession with the *symbol* of the primal act of creation and Judeo-Christianity likes baby boy cocks. Probably not dissimilar to Jesus, the only "unmarried 30 year old" In 0 AD and his habit of "blessing" with his miracle touch

Christianity but only when it was old world. Used to expel and slaughter jews alot

The Greco-Turkish War of 1919-1922...
In WWI, the Anglo promised to us that lands in Western Anatolia would be granted to us. When the war ended, they never gave us the lands. So, we fought the roaches to claim it ourselves. It was in almost all of its entirety a tremendously successful campaign. Turks were BTFO'd from every territory the Greeks gained, we won battle after battle after battle. Then in the latest days of August, we are literally 60-80 km outside of Ankara. The Turks, panicked seek help from ANYONE. Eventually, they find (((the Soviets))). And the latter gives roaches a lot of help. They are starting to repel us from mid September 1922. We demand help from the Allies in order to repel the Turkish counterattack. They don't give any. As a result, we are left to fight while simultaneously retreating, and the Turks are driving us to Smyrna, and they burn the city to the ground.

The Anglo always intervenes at the wrong times, and never intervenes at the times it SHOULD.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KFi4pUIAlQs
Rip your religion nigga.

Anglos should've sacrificed themselves for other countries, disgusting people!

> India
>Conquered by Islam, conquered by Christians, still 75%+ remain Hindu

> Europe
>Conquered by nobody, still whole continent converts to some desert virgin goat fucking brown Jew which incidentally also leads to collapse of Roman Empire and everything original about the West, to be the cultural slaves to Jews forever

The Ancient Romans, Vikings and Goths did not give a fuck about pre Jesus patriarchs, straight up burning the temple in Jerusalem.

Ask yourself why you read the Old Testament today Goy

Attached: Black-Jesus.jpg (750x1002, 677K)

Mahalo, Who knows PELE's Symbol?

sad to think of all the chances we had to take Constantinople back, but then fucked it up every time

Attached: 45.jpg (622x579, 44K)

Amazing I already have my answer!

You can't defeat love. Christianity is the most redpilled religion around and will ultimately win.

The thing about Christianity that makes it so strong is that it knows when to fight and when to resolve a confilct through civil manners

money

>you shit in the street

but seriously Who are Jupiter / Zeus /Jehovah
Odin / Baldur
Also Rome Became Christian and we conquered the world to this Day all that is prophecy as well and didn't you know D.C. is New Jerusalem?

I also read alot of things there is more to this world than what is told

Attached: 1555686945473.jpg (2404x3716, 3.88M)

Christianity is "strong" because it appeals to lower classes, the low lifes, the losers and women. one strong men can't take out 1000 weak

>christinity conquered more territory than islam

yeah, by taking it from stone age amerindians.
that's like bragging about shooting more fish in a bucket than islam.
christianity = weaker than dogshit

never forget that nothing conquered more territory than COMMUNISM

>be hindu
>drink cow piss
>muslims enslave your whole subcontinent
>muslims are the only innovators and inventors
>continue drinking cow piss
every successful indian ruler was a foreigner.

Attached: kekso.gif (500x375, 478K)

Christianity spread first amongst the elite and soldiers though.
Even in Rome this is the case.. many argue that Christianity first only spread amongst the poor. Actually the opposite is true. Christianity spread first among the soldiers and the higher-ranked people in Rome, not "slaves" as the un-researched meme has it.
Source: How the West Won by Dr. Rodney Stark (2014).

>by taking it from stone age amerindians.
>what is the conquest of Europe despite starting out with literally nothing

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 516K)

A soccer ball?

Attached: CE1B2C52-E720-4D3C-B56A-286DA9F8F6D3.gif (480x360, 961K)

I don't mean that you fucking bong. But you should help the Russians against the roaches and the Greeks against the roaches again. The whole point is that you should intervene whenever is the right time. Not in whatever circumstance.

Millions of Chinese Traditional Medicine Hospitals (Taoism based).

0 Hospitals where the treatment consists on rosary reciting/prayer/psalm reading

Rlly makes you think

Attached: thinking-meme-face-png-8.png (363x382, 73K)

Don't rule out that Christianity and Islam are attics for the Jews to hide in for when the goyim know too much but still see things through faith rather than by seeing them through a tribal/bloodline lense. "I'll just accept Jesus and be a goy just like you!"

>the perfect man
>a guy who dies surrendering

this is wrong, christianity spread among slaves and women first in Rome. among Soldiers Sol Invcitus and Mithraism was the most popular, it's not unresearched, it's one of the things Romans criticized Christians for. so my source is exactly Romans themselves, not some modern social scientist faggot.
Christianity was spread on purpose by Constantine among the Roman ranks, it was not accepted by itself

>it was not accepted by itself
it was though, lol.
Christianity spread in rome faster than lightning despite the fact that there was even death penality for practicing it. But it didnt take long before soldiers/higher-ups etc. adopted the faith. Pagans tried desperately to kill off Christianity for 300 years but still failed. Then when Christianity reached power in Rome it didnt take Christians more than 10-15 years to completely eradicate paganism from all of Rome. what does that tell you? It tells you that Christianity is fucking strong and paganism is weaker than dogshit. not even an overly biased larper can deny that

So Islam will become the new religion of Europe then since the elite are promoting it and offering it a better treatment that any other religion.

Attached: crusadepepe.jpg (1530x1498, 536K)

If completely eradicate paganism was soon conquered by pagan Germanics who only adopted Christianity after it merged with most of their pagan customs.

you are making shit up faggot, christian love it, making up shit about them being victims and exaggerating facts, some christian were killed during few emperors. paganism wasn't eradicated in 10-15 years, that's just a blatant lie.
I don't know, hierarchies in modern world are completely different, now the biggest merchants are on top and are the "elite".

>paganism wasn't eradicated in 10-15 years
kek, but it was tho

paganism was fucked over so hard in Rome it even made the rest of european paganism look based compared to it

>hurr durr we still have eggs nn shiet on easter so whos the REAL winner here, Xtian???

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

again, you are completely making shit up, Justinian had to highly suppress paganism, so that already proves you wrong, pagan actually means villager, so villagers were pagan for a very long time still.

if you met those early "christians" you would not recognize them as christian and they would be like mormons to you, some of the germanics actually prayed to Christ along with other gods, so he was one of the gods.

> pagan actually means villager so were actually pagan for a long time
oh the cope

Attached: 1524824186698.png (593x580, 621K)

>some of the germanics actually prayed to Christ along with other gods
source?
>if you met those early "christians" you would not recognize them as christian
Why do you like talking out of your ass so hard?

have sex incel

Fuck islam.

No im waiting for marriage, degenerate

Reminder that Christianity it even more cucked than Buddhism.

post ww2, yea. still give me a single example of atheist ever doing something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0cI3pvNsZKU&t

>post ww2, yea
What good does that do us now? The point and the fact remains that any kind of "Christian strength" is now totally dead and no one will ever consider such a thing ever again. The left hate it, the right hate it, and ordinary people don't care about it at all. It's dead. It's as dead as Paganism

Alright Bible Thumps... Question.
Can Lucifer Leave Earth?
e.g. Pick one foot up, then the other, then go somewhere else out into space

The right loves it*
youtube.com/watch?v=jcM4rdGWZKA&t

dont worry, it will survive

How does loving all of humanity and wanting to treat the foreigner as one of your own (or even more holy, better than one of your own) help at all with us being replaced and our heritage being dis-privileged and eroded?
We had 600,000 immigrants in 2018. There's no Christian argument against this.

Can Lucifer Go to the Space Station? (I didn't say Beezlebub, or Satan I said Lucifer)

>source?
I don't remember the examples, details and can't find it right now.
>Why do you like talking out of your ass so hard?
what makes someone a christian? many christians would say that not believing in trinity makes you non-christian or believing that Christ and Yahway were separate gods also makes you not Christians, some of those beliefs were pretty common back then.
I'm just responding to your meme word with another

Come on Christians, Your so tough, don't you know the answer?

Look Jesus can go to the Space Station. Got it?
how about Lucifer?

I can't believe nobody knows. Your gonna make me Crack open a bible.

>I don't remember the examples
fucking kek
>some of those beliefs were pretty common back then.
Name a single roman pagan deity at that time that were monotheistic in the sense that it was made up by 3 seperate forces, ill wait.
The paganization shit that has been going on for the last 60 years have been debunked equally hard every time. Zeitgeist was debunked so hard Maher is probably crying himself to sleep every night

Dies Irae

Lucifer can go and LIE about it. Fact
Lucifer can make you see a fake news station. Fact
Part of Jesus could be put on the station. Fact.
But Can Lucifer GO TO the space station? there's the trick. Isn't he bound to the Earth...
I can't believe there's nobody smarter than me on this.

>Name a single roman pagan deity at that time that were monotheistic in the sense that it was made up by 3 seperate forces, ill wait.
this has nothing to do with what I said. what are you even asking for? I'm not saying that trinity is pagan, I don't know what you mean.
Zeitgeist was made by retarded atheists, I never mentioned anything related to it

HEY REMEMBER that time your religion couldn't hold up to questions from a child.. lol

Attached: 1557699596173.jpg (720x545, 85K)

Reminder that Christianity has no answer to the degradation of our morals, culture, heritage, and ethnicities besides "lol just don't care about it, bro," which even Buddhists would never say unless they were making a larger point.
What good is "love thy neighbour" if your neighbour is a Muslim with 20 kids paid for by you and your childless wife's taxes and labour.

Attached: 1559862886997.jpg (1536x2048, 135K)

I wonder how % of muslims speak a white language...

Attached: Sans titred.png (1550x836, 527K)

What do we know about Lucifer... Lives in a Cave, Lightbringer, we know the symbol, the color black, what else. some stories. They get complex when people lump satan with beezlebub and lucifer as though they were the same. The Le Vey Satanists believe Satan is themself. Okay. that tosses a wrench into the church belief lol. SO yeah Lucifer is the question, can he (male stonegod) leave Earth and visit the Space station?
What's actually considered Leaving? Feet off the ground? How High? Or is it Dimention, this side, the other side.. hmmm I have a good reason for wondering. But it might also be a good experiment for those of the Actual Christian faith to do some legwork I think the Catholich church needs a kickstart or something. it's like Cheech and Chongs old smoky Truck... Puff Puff Puff Puff
Sold out to the Mexican Mafia the Churches are in the Sanctuary cities. but I digress I was asking about Lucifer and if he can LEAVE or is BOUND to Earth.

Attached: Andromeda-Galaxy.jpg (1600x800, 131K)

found an example, look up Rædwald of East Anglia, he was pagan and christian at the same time

Is it true that only 48 of our heads who meditate hold this entire Universe together?
Man Am I one? Maybe people should be nicer huh?

I think LOVE is the strongest force in the universe. that same LOVE that holds everything together. BELOVED.

Attached: phantom grotto.jpg (848x479, 112K)

you found 1 dude in the 5th century that converted to Christianity but still maintained a pagan temple? wow congrats!
Give me an example of an entire germanic group in the 9th centuries onward during the Ora Et Labora era and you may even have an argument

> The Turks, panicked seek help from ANYONE. Eventually, they find (((the Soviets))). And the latter gives roaches a lot of help.
Christianity in a nutshell. Always backstabbing each other and helping the enemy. just like they did in the 4th crusade.
Christcucks are pathetic.
Good thing they will go extinct soon when the Muslims once again BTFO them to oblivion.

Attached: Saladin_and_Guy.jpg (1200x931, 585K)

what do you think about the first crusade rabbi?

Attached: CrusaderKek.png (790x2505, 2.7M)

your going to think this IRONIC, but...
I once climbed a temple in Central America, and I thought I was making good time, when I got to the top, who was already up there?

The Germans! lol (not kidding)

>you have to work around my arbitrary rules or you are wrong
it supports my argument, so it's a good example., during these ages Germanic people didn't write down much, there have been archaeological finding of different religious object and graves with both christian and pagan influences. I never made claim about your 9th century era, so that's irrelevant.

Christianity was the strongest religion in the world for centuries. But now that prize definitely goes to Islam. Christianity as a political force has lost its power, the strongest formerly Christian countries are now almost all secular and Christianity is practically dead amongst the youth. In Islamic countries, which never had an enlightenment or a reformation, the faith is stronger than ever and growing at an alarming rate.

> I never made claim about your 9th century era, so that's irrelevant.
> it supports my argument, so it's a good example
you said (by supporting the claim that the only way for Christians to convert germanics was by adopting pagan beliefs)..
so far your only example has been of a single dude from the absolute earliest stages of germanic conversions, so yes.. it is indeed a very shitty argument

>you said (by supporting the claim that the only way for Christians to convert germanics was by adopting pagan beliefs)..
I never said such thing, it's obvious you are dishonest moron who can't argue, so you have to put word in my mouth. get fucked nigger

Christcucks never managed to convert any Islamic country to their shit tier religion
meanwhile the muslims successfully converted the MENA region (used to be Christndom in the past)

Attached: 067475da1c090a19a97afb00391e1f8b68b1323fc162ca67fe0d9ccd0eddf4e3.jpg (1180x480, 63K)

You clearly made that statement by supporting the guy who made it..
but so you agree then, that there was infact no adoptions of germanic pagan beliefs by the Christians?

This. Christkikes are pathetic.

Attached: arab-byzantine-wars-part-of-the-muslim-conquests-battle-of-firaz-24922561.png (500x494, 125K)

there are examples very clear syncretism, mostly in non-catholic christianity, sometimes some of the pagans directly learned from Catholicism so they weren't confused, but Christianity has adopted some pagan beliefs and practices, by the term pagan I also mean neo-platonism.

Reminder that even the Dalai Lama has said more about the ethnic replacement of Europeans than the Church.

Attached: Dm-DB0tWsAADzR5-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

>Christianity has adopted some pagan beliefs
such as? source.

Dalai Lama is a Marxist.. Marxism is not spiritually developed when it HARMS INNOCENT VICTIMS!

a black cardinal has said more about the decline of Europe than all of the atheist european leaders put together times 10

>decline of Europe
I'm not talking about Europe as a political or economic force, but as a homeland for myriad ethnic groups.

fucking based

If one wishes to observe the merit and virtue of Christianity one need only look upon the degeneracy (and flags) of its enemies.

>merit
Saying "lol it doesn't matter" is not a merit. What does Christianity have to say about the Ethnic replacement of Europeans other than Sargonite "what even IS a European?"

U dumb

Islam is a tool at the hands of the Jews. Israel controls Saudi Arabi and by proxy all of the Middle East with the exception of Iran. Every single muslim army gets money from jews, every single muslim community gets away with doing whatever they please in European cities because of the jews. It has nothing to di with a bunch of desert dwellers having more faith.