Americans Spraypaint their Lawns Green

>Be American
>Live in some arid dusty nigger infested shithole in the United Sharts.
>Use paint to literally spray your lawn green.

Is there any culture more evanescent that the Mutts? Why do they do this? Why can't they just go without 'perfect lawn'?
The Amerimonkey's uncontrollable lust for consumption is destroying God's (naturally) green Earth. We cannot tolerate it any longer.

Attached: yankspray.webm (460x460, 1002K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White than you, Muhammad. *sip*

wtf..

sip away

Attached: file.png (480x360, 190K)

It's also chemical treatment you fucking retard

isn't that going to ruin the plants even further?

Usually that green shit is a type of weed and feed solution. Its not fucking spray paint, you bong. You basically live in commieblocks with no grass, so I wouldnt blame you.

Then you just put plastic grass over it

That's America for you, obsessed with how things look and how we're perceived by others, so much so they're willing to spend their whole lives and free time on it
A lot of my family spend hours on their lawn/yard every day and I just can't see the point. My dad won't even let other people mow his lawn because he wants the rows to be perfect

I spray Monsanto on AstroTurf

This is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Mutts are truly retarded.

Attached: 2ef22222.png (2048x2048, 1.06M)

That's fertilizer you dumb paki fuck.

its seed and fertilizer mixed with some green stuff
bongs dont have lawns at all so they dont understand how to seed one

>They have green paint in 'lawn sprays'

This lawn meme needs to die desu

Why do Americans have lawns? Why not have flower gardens?

youtube.com/watch?v=2GeF7A05zQ8

>Spraypaint
You fucking retard

It's where lawns were a huge thing, I think the UK knows a thing or two about lawns. But that doesn't mean their lawnless peasants do.

Americans are disgusting people.

We've had heaps of rain this year, 20/24 weekends so far. In the midwest, the vast majority of farmers haven't put any seed in the ground because it's been too wet. Nobody is talking about this, but in 6-8 months when there's been basically no corn production, the entire rest of the world is going to see an explosion in food prices and the worst shortage in living memory. But yeah, good joke OP you got us.

G-Greener lawn than your lawn Muhammad

This, we should have gardens and shit in our yards. Grow our own food, not only does it connect us more with nature, but it provides food and saves money.

Its not paint, like we said, its a solution with chlorophyll and shit.
>Bong
>Understanding how plants work
You only have a loicense for one.

This as well, people should stock up while they can. It won't get too bad because of international trade, but prices will surely increase quite a bit.

Chemical treatment for grass? Grass has grown for hundreds of millions of years, why do you need to treat it? I think it knows how to grow.

I don't see a problem with this.

>fake grass
>houses made out of chipboard

Is America just one big movie set?

Americans have almost no clue to on how to plant a flower garden filled with nasturtiums, roses, pansies, begonia, peonies.

They just want grass.

It’s pathetic, I even see kids with phones costing over $500 dollars, then they bitch and whine about capitalism on forums with those same phones.

"white" southerners are about 30% nigger by volume.

Cant with Homeowners Associations. Even then, backyards are a spot on account of being able to keep people out of your shit.

Yeah but lawns are artificial monocultures. Usually grass comes with all sorts of other plants, i.e weeds.

>IT'S FERTILISER
No it isn't. Fertiliser needs to be watered in, and comes in granules. If you just cover your lawn with the shit it'll scorch it and turn it black.

You do understand that they spray shit to help the yard grow. The green is just to help them measure it and give a good look on a product that is being sold.

Fuckin' retard

>Be American
>Be American

Attached: AmeriShart.png (500x718, 180K)

Bold claim coming from the birthplace of lawns.

You have ironically hit the nail on the head. Our whole country is a pastiche.

essentially
even the people are props

Attached: uk vs usa.jpg (1608x1190, 369K)

>Plant pretty flowers
>Not vegetables or something of use
That tea is doing something to your head, limey.

Yes

What was that, son?
I couldn't hear you over the ol' mowie wowie

Attached: f4f.jpg (544x540, 55K)

Jews are obsessed with pastiche, so I'm not surprised. What do you think the "American Dream" is if not a Jewish invention?

Reminds me of this poem:

We're going through the streets of a neighborhood in New York,
small shops, a restaurant, Dry Cleaning,
apartment houses, three-, four-stories high,
made of red brick, concrete, grey brick,
then we pass through a hamlet in the Alps,
cobblestone streets in a Mexican village,
then a river with a medieval mill,
a dusty street in a town in the West,
with its saloons, a window with broken glass,
on a hill an 11th-century castle,
and once again apartment houses, a bank, liquor stores
in any city in the United States,
but if you knock on anything it sounds hollow,
everything is plasterwork,
they're only the outside walls, there's nothing in back.

Then leave, kike.

Because this is in places like California where there isn't enough water for the grass to naturally grow.

>Use paint to literally spray your lawn green.
I know you're baiting hard, but I hope there are people that are genuinely this fucking retarded

Attached: 1530807877626.jpg (672x712, 88K)

Based.

WTF is this skinnyfat boomer?

Tending to flowers is very calming. There's even a stereotype here of people talking to their plants.

>surround your entire property in flowers
Lolwut

user, why you associate America and culture? dont you have any shame?

the one in white dress is a qt

Have you tried watering it? Heard that works pretty well.

Because boomers don't want to do anything involving plants except for mowing their lawn

>under 9 feet of snow in June
Do you even know what a lawn is Ghengis?

That's what fences are for

Don't you guys suck on naby dicks shylock?

Do you have no shame? I wonder which people helped us along this path...

Jewish culture is usury and sexual deviance, it’s not much better than the usa as a whole

Why not make something like a stone garden when you know you life in an area with less rain.

I just said there isn't enough water, you retard.

You don't do that you Amerimoron. Flowers have beds, hence the term "flower bed".

A lot of people have gardens where I live. When I see pictures of endless lawns it always looks like some primitive meth town in the midwest.

No. I will keep playing catch with my son on my lawn, and you can stay ass mad.

Why are you surprised m8? Mutts are a disgrace to the natural order.

Attached: MuttRealLife.jpg (1024x384, 63K)

Is this at least eco-paint or some fuckign canceroid?

Attached: 1522615039322.jpg (269x187, 5K)

>be OP

>Have an insatiable lust for underage gash because Paki

>Every preteen girl in UK has been raped or is already married to cousin Achmed

>Need somethong to fuck

>Open Nat Geo to find pics of naked tribal girls

>Flip page

>FalklandLargestConcentrationGoatsInWorld.jpeg

And thats how the war started

Could this be why they destroyed a tanker full of ethanol?

Attached: 30729062_104420133753239_3451736195848903663_n.jpg (500x721, 41K)

Not surprising, these are people who think painting their teeth white makes them healthy

Rent Free

Now imagine that with an actual payoff at the end, maybe give you bongs some actual responsibility.
Cali pretty much doesnt have the water to spare.

I think probably spraypainting your lawn is a lot more benign then letting your daughters get gang raped by pakis because you're afraid to be racist lol

>Americans aren't all literal women obsessed with flowers
When you're right, you're right.

Yeah for a back yard, like I said HOA's are iffy about allowing fences in a front yard.

We like our artificial environments here, Hans. No need to fit anything to our natural surroundings when we can shit out block after block of cookie cutter housing that looks the same as our neighbors with the same green lawns and same materialist lies.

mutts will vehemently defend pouring tonnes of water on their lawns even when living in a desert.

Attached: file.png (944x406, 427K)

>there's only 1 type of fertilizer.

Parks are nice places

>Now imagine that with an actual payoff at the end
A pretty flower bed isn't its own payoff?

Looks more like wood chipping to me

Basically yes, Americans alienate themselves from the rest of humanity and then create their own point of view of the world. That's why they still use the imperial system even though everyone moved on to the metric.

does your muslim mayor even let you have flowers

Thats your fellow liberal swine, cunt face

>White than you, Muhammad. *sip*

Attached: 936.jpg (673x789, 68K)

It makes it look like you got more land if you just have grass.

2nd this. There is no more gluttonous nation on God's earth than Amerishits. They are the human equivalent of a squealing pig ready to effuse it's thick rotten blood from a jab to the neck. Almost as bad as jews.

Please post a link to where I can buy this spray-on fertiliser that somehow feeds through the leaves rather than the roots.

So?

>56
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Logically speaking you are two of the three things listed (pick any two that apply):

1. Young
2. Stupid
3. ignorant

It’s a chemical spray. Soul composition and type of grass seeding vary by location. There are a vast amount of variables that go into this scenario other than your retarded self that can’t fathom anything outside of bongland.

>Why do Americans have lawns? Why not have flower gardens?

Americans don't have tiny properties like the snaggle-toothed anglo. Americans have estates. We have lawns, fruit groves, vegetable gardens AND flower gardens.

In places like California, when there’s a drought, you can literally get ticketed by the police for watering your lawn.

Me? Well i live in North Carolina. I haven’t had to water my lawn in eight years.

Americans love spraying chemicals on vegetation.

Attached: agent-orange.jpg (900x479, 78K)

Good point. Except everyone in America makes fun of Wal-Martians. Where as you revere them so much you literally made one royalty and legally can't say anything bad about her. Kek.

>Hydroseed is comprised of a biodegradable glue, grass seed, newspaper pulp, lime and fertilizer. It is mixed with water at the time of application, and given an environmentally safe greenish color to show where the application has already been applied.
It's literally fertilizer & lime along with additives so it doesn't wash away in the next few weeks while it takes effect, the green colour is so you know where you've applied the fertilizer.

Its to make theseed and mulch mixture stick to where its supposed to grow. They add a green colorant so that it doesn't look like shit while its growing in. This is a slide thread. Apply herbs and spices as required. Op is an ass blasted shitskin who knows he doesn't belong in a white country.

Attached: 1532306996605.jpg (400x710, 90K)

Then leave.

you have this image saved on your hard drive, how tsundere are you?

>I can't appreciate beauty in nature because I'm a man
Why assimilate into the uncultured mould Jews have created? Men of class know how to appreciate things.