OMAN ATTACKS ARE DOUBLE DOUBLE FALSE FLAGS

They are SUPPOSED to look like false flags, that is. they are false flags, but with the intent of being revealed as false flags - but themselves unsanctioned.
WE'RE IN DEEP FUCKING FILTH TERRITORY HERE BOYS
TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND STOP MASTURBATING TO FORTNITE YOU USELESS FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERS

Attached: niggers_gon_nig.jpg (2000x1304, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/heres-why-uss-abraham-lincoln-isnt-sailing-into-persian-gulf-2019-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So its a quadruple false flag.... Cant mutts into math?

If so and they are effective then they are poetic justice ( not for the sailors, but for the perpetrators )

whaddup faggot

Attached: flags-many-countries-ship-to-namiseom-namisum-nam-nami-island-famous-tourist-attraction-south-korea- (240x160, 8K)

I have a feeling Tarrant was the same thing.

can you?
the kikes are attacking jews like kushner
because he will stop their kikery
not that i like him
but the kikes are using get scripts now
that's the level we are at

more like flaggot, amirite toothpaste?

>should I shoot the people letting foreigners in?
>no, let's just kill some random foreigners and generate lots of sympathy for them

just saying

Attached: Israeli Dolphin Sub.jpg (1200x801, 79K)

ironic

Attached: Untitled8_20190613101544.png (1080x1228, 685K)

These attacks the "Iran backed houthi CRUISE MISSILE" that recently hit Saudi Airport. I'd say they're looking for (((pretexts))) to attack Iran

And it was some sort of self-parody full of obvious errors:

"That's some Austin Powers shit"

I want to know why they had to increase the contrast of this pic and why are multiple versions in the news. In Europe it's mostly the picture with non altered contrasts. They are making any tools to make it look worse.
We might be close to a happening.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

KEK

revealed by whom and for what purpose?

Was the sub sale part of some official ongoing WW II "reparations" or guilt program, or was it just a joint Israeli-German lulz project?

a good deal is a good deal.

Dunno. A report from the Kokuka Courageous crew (as reported by the parent company Bernhard Schulte GmbH & Co KG) say the hull was breached ABOVE the water line. This would mean an air strike, drone strike, etc, right? Or it was a miscommunication or misunderstanding of the nature of the strike when reported.

Exploded impossible and rbk reactor cannot explode user don't be so ridiculous get me some water to my core now !

Shut the hell up schizo nigger

>Was the sub sale part of some official ongoing WW II "reparations" or guilt program
unironically yes. also they are capable of carrying nuclear missiles.

so when is a response decision going to be made ?

How about you check out these doubles?

This entire country is a Holocaust guilt programm
Once a year the parliament ceases its Jew-brownnosing to hold a concert in memory of the Holocaust.
Over 50% of the content in history classes in schools are about... you guessed it.
Thanks again for fighting on the right side in WW2, along with England and the Commies

DO YOU THINK THE ROTHSCHILDS AND ROCKEFELLERS MIGHT BE INVOLVED?

VS. WHAT, 60 MILLION? 300 MILLION? 3.5 BILLION? 6 MILLION?

looks fucking real to me

>No one on-board tries to put out the fire
>Ship built in 2016 so is double hulled
>torpedo would have to penetrate the wing ballast tank which would be full of water as the tanker was in a ballast condition
>tank carrying cargo would be fully pressurized with inert gas meaning even if a torpedo exploded there isn't enough oxygen inside to create combustion with the cargo
>modern torpedoes don't explode inside the ship they explode underneath or in close proximity to the ship the resulting pressure wave is what causes the damage.
>the crew should be on deck in case of this type of fire in full b.a sets using foam applicators over the side of the ship to stop the fire whilst other teams should be using a water mist to dissipate heat from the fire
>even if this was real not all the naptha would burn and there would be a clear oil sheen which is missing from all the pics

This wasn't a torpedo it was staged

THREAD DIED SO FAST THE WAR ENDED.

Interested in OPs thoughts on this.

Someone talk income inequality with the rest of us in the species over here. Please.

Shouldn't have put people in work camps if you couldn't feed them or control the typhus outbreaks

The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo,
The rule of the Church will succumb by sea:
Towards Persia very nearly a million men,
The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt.

Century V, Quatrain 35

Prophecy is in motion

War is always the enemy of freedom. Profiteers seek war whenever possible, because it is the most profitable financial mechanism possible.

War is the enemy. It always increases centralized power. Decentralization is freedom.

>it's a double double false false flags!
what a jewish tweest

>Torpedo ship
> rescue sailors
>wasn't me
Profit?

Yep. Trying to keep parasites alive is counterproductive.

I fuckin HATE agreeing with Russia, it makes me SICK
AND YET
JEWS
DID
THIS
Iran dindu nuffin
fuck kikes

Attached: 1490876121551.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

If we just purge the kikes,chinese,and arabs from this world 99 percent of our world problems would cease.

Attached: 1531625749661.jpg (750x590, 389K)

if we purge kikes, arabs will go back to arabing in the middle east and we could just ignore chinese and their bullshit since economy would also be fixed

This shit is so obviously Israel it’s not even funny. Let THEM fight Iran ALONE. That’s a war I’d love to see

Attached: 0A092BE0-50D3-4979-BC75-478908FE0654.png (958x816, 1.07M)

You have long ago decided how to respond. This false flag is simply creating propaganda to promote public acceptance of war that will advance the agenda of globalists.

JUST TALK WITH THE IRANIANS ABOUT HOW YOUR FATHER WAS A DECEIVER. NO NEED TO BOMB ANYBODY.

I'm ok with this, but consider this:
international powers should defend outer borders of both Iran and kikeland and dont let anybody out
let the stronger win

I FUCKING NAILED IT
(((They))) are going after soft targets because the US Navy is finally onto these fucks.

Attached: CVN-72.png (720x803, 311K)

good enough, though I think the US is being subverted just as much by the chinks as it is the kikes. So I see them as a bigger problem than the rest of the world.

>he will stop their kikery
>a jew
uh huh

Attached: wut (6).gif (320x240, 1.33M)

So much this at this point.

everybody has their own problems, I could leave chinks alone but need to purge germans etc etc
anyhow, this is yet another jewish false flag, Polish TV just noted that one of the ships is Japanese, and Japan is talking with Iran about some deals
so jews try to ruin those talks and show yet another muh terrible iran meme

Attached: 1483977206784.jpg (658x820, 64K)

Switzerland is behind the false flag. It makes perfect sense. They are neutral. Nobody ever suspects them. They are not even part of the EU. Yet the Rotschilds and bankers live there and launder money for all the rich people in the world.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

>good deal
>with kikes
Based retard

Attached: 15604469050081.jpg (300x204, 21K)

Israel would get rekt so fucking fast. They’re scared to death of Iran. Without the US being their own personal defense force, Iran (along with Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt) would take care of Israel in days.

Link plox

The 33rd week of 2019

watch

This is an attack on all Jews. Especially those who object to transgressing the moral law (Orthodox, Christians, certain brahmins).

the fuck you on about, rabbi rothshild?

Attached: 1490870634118.png (940x700, 851K)

fuck whites

businessinsider.com/heres-why-uss-abraham-lincoln-isnt-sailing-into-persian-gulf-2019-6

That was my assessment of course. No such thing would even be mentioned in the press or by a Navy spokesman in current year.

Muzzies believe in Jesus, who came to uphold the old testament.

Christians believe in Jesus, who came to uphold the old testament.

All righteousness must come to pass. Swords must be beaten into plowshares at some point.

"A curse on anyone who is lax in doing the LORD's work! A curse on anyone who keeps their sword from bloodshed!"

I'm not advocating living by the sword though.

>Zia time around, ze gas chamber will be made out of steel.

Or they simply didn't have any modern torps so they used some old stick? Also doesn't only a handful of countries have the new shit so it would be a giveaway who did it?

lol no not even a WW2 torpedo were that shitty

This. Most likely sub based Israeli UDT team if targeted at sea or who knows who if magenitic charges were placed while anchored. Could even be an inside job.

> Rothschild bombs an Iranian oil thingy
> Iranian yoots seek revenge on the juice
> Christians nonplussed but slapped by both sides

The falseflag attacks nowadays in Venezuela and Iran are so sloppy, predictable and pathetically obvious, one really wonders how bad things must be if that's the best that people can do.

turns out when they dumb down young people from their host country, currently US of A, they fail to make it work on their own

Whole thing is pretext
USA needs pretext to do WAR

FACTS

TANKER DMG ARE HOLES IN SIDE OF SHIP WITH NO INDICATION THAT TORPEDOES WERE USED

TORPEDOES BLOW UP^ LITERALLY. DESTROYING UPPER DECKING AND BULKHEADS LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER

TORPEDOES CAUSE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE TO SHIPS AND SINK THEM

BUILDING 7 WASN'T HIT BY A N AIRPLANE YET IT STILL FELL

WHY WOULD IRAN ATTACK OIL TANKERS THUS GIVING THE US.A PRETEXT TO INVADE FOR ITS MASTER ISRAEL

>so when is a response decision going to be made ?
Response to what ?