Is this actually real? Am I actually seeing this on CNN?

Is this actually real? Am I actually seeing this on CNN?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-111039_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 963K)

>real
>on CNN

Attached: 1555311884514.png (1400x932, 277K)

He always hover hands so he wont get #metoo'd on and lose all his money to some greedy cunt

Chad using the hover hand

Attached: 46DE1E78-8C7C-474C-92FA-8541482661EF.jpg (573x768, 118K)

F

This. It also protects his mana.

Only true chads hover hand

>hover handing is now becoming more acceptable
Not sure how to feel about this, thots btfo?

Chad? You know that's a fag, right?

BE RESPECTFUL!!!
Don't touch women!

Keanu had a hard life. Leave him alone.
Reeeeeee

That's not a chad, you imbecile.

His PR team is in overdrive lately
sure he seems like a nice guy but you literally can't go anywhere on the internet without seeing articles sucking his dick

there is a big difference between a guy using hover hand because he is too scared to touch a woman and a faggot using hoverhand because he is too disgusted to.

Pretty much this. The only way to avoid bullshit allegations is to avoid contact in general. There is an interesting trend in professional settings where men are completely cutting off contact with female employees and coworkers. The risk of a bs allegation ruining a career is too high and social media inflames the problem. Why the fuck would you spend all that time and effort climbing the ladder just to have it ruined by a woman? Now feminists are claiming that this limits female opportunity in the workplace. They’ve created a prisoners dilemma but won’t admit to it because it destroys the entire feminist movement of the past 50 years. Women are in the workplace now, but they are more miserable and isolated than before because nobody wants to be that guy. It’s fucking hilarious.

>All these people hating on Zyzz
Stop being mad cunts and start being sick cunts, you cunts. Zyzz is rolling over in his grave.

>he roided for this
fug, roids tempt me, but I wouldn't want to go harder than some test and deca. But if that's the result, I think I can get there natty, without balding, prostate enlarging and hypertension. Eventually

zyzz was a fucking faggot, he died because of how retarded he was.

He died from a foolish mistake, I'm not denying that. You can't refute how much he's inspired other people to better themselves, though. Even Scooby used roids, and he's been a massive inspiration both in and outside of his home board.

Why is this in the news all the sudden? The memes of him hoverhanding have been around for years.

Because "divide and conquer".

Because trannys can' t stand that Keanu single-handedly turned the narrative on Cyberpunk around.

Media trannys were trying to shit-talk the game, but now they have to shittalk against Keanu. They are pouring every little liquid out of their dilated colon wounds, but it won' t work.

People shitting on Keanu for his behavior really speaks volumes about how stupid some of the modern posters are. Chester Bennington had comparable circumstances as well.

Sometimes I wonder if it’s a (((Hollywood PR campaign))) to cover up something reeeeeeallly bad. Like “preteen boy found dead in actor’s hot tub, died from suffocation due to too much cocaine and semen in his airways” level bad.

Obviously a Chad

Obviously a virgin.

how about just not even talking to women that arent in your immediate family like in muslim countries? that would be SUPER RESPECTFUL KANG

Keanu will lead the charge against the kuice.
>wake the fuck up samurai

Attached: VotRrKr.jpg.png (615x694, 336K)

kikes read cnn

This, hes a famous guy in the modern world and I'm pretty sure he has a gf. Touching these bitches is a risk that isnt even worth taking.

Most of this board is just losers trying to convince eachother they are Chad's at this point.

Oh shit, they are on to him, wonder if it was the memes of him doing this for the last 10years that caught CNNs eye.

scooby takes it in the ass

Women don't belong in the workplace.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-093738~2.png (637x1787, 855K)

Well he does work in hollywood after all..

I also wonder what you have to do / have to have done to you to get that level of PR protection in Hollywood. Tom Hanks, Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster; those are a few of the names in Hollywood where nothing but good is associated with their images. Makes me wonder what dark and evil shit they’ve really done to atone / cover up that merits it. Remember that child milestone Jimmy Saville did a ton of charity stuff.

not touching women

Attached: SHEP_COOPX390.jpg (390x285, 24K)