reddit.com/user/xilix2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

>Sajid Javid

lol

>Sajid Javid

It really is so tiresome

Rollin 4 truth to come out and this tortured soul to be free as a result

nobody cares about wikileaks anymore just like nobody cares about privacy anymore. It is sad but that's the world we are living in.
So it's not big, it's tiny.

>Sajid Javid

Attached: ATL1.jpg (1080x6396, 1.05M)

Attached: ATL2.jpg (1080x5640, 956K)

Attached: ATL3.jpg (1080x3408, 743K)

Get ready for months of trumpcucks insisting Trump is going to pardon Assange and being unable to admit we were duped by the swamp.

You don't know anything about him you mutt, he's actually one of the best home secretaries in years

Based. Just changed my vote to Hillary.

>yfw they tried to kill him in prison but the prisoners protected him
You know your society is collapsing when your prisoners are more morally upright than the government

who cares, assange is a degenerate and had it coming

We basically already did. Non-shill anons, make sure you have some means of defending yourselves and your loved ones. At the very least go down swinging.

lol

Came to post this

>aus/pol/
I bet this is just shitposting

mind you, pizzagate literally broke FROM ANALYSES OF THE PODESTA EMAILS as they were going balls to the wall to silence assange. we still never got the last podesta drop. it was the final nail in the pizzagate coffin.
during this whole timeline from oct - nov 2016, we had wieners laptop as well, more pizzagate and nypd connections.

this never got enough attention

Attached: 2017-04-18 175834-99350.jpg (1024x658, 87K)

>the world decides what's ignorant news and what isn't
user...

this is being slid hard

Check. This

indeed they do.

Yes. Yes it is.

Tell us more about how you love Sajid Javid “Nazi” memeflaggot

Most people don't want their paradigm to fall apart,even if they have to lie to themselves.The truth don't have to be good it's just truth but it's easier for them to be blind.

If you want to defend Assange and claim he is not compromised then please provide an exact timeline of where he stood and what he did during the period october-november 2016. If you will not provide this information then don't bother posting at all.

Attached: weekend at wikileaks.png (799x1066, 1.14M)

>sajid javid
>home secretary
>british

lmao uk really is gone

Attached: For a limited time only!.png (1640x2340, 3.42M)

>duped by the swamp
Swamp monsters gotta monster FREN

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-094021.png (720x1280, 306K)

We don't have to give our chimps the top job to placate them

i didn't wanna defend or not defend assange user???
wtf?
i wanted to bring attention to this news. i'm someone who legit thought he was dead from oct 2016 until may 2017. in still not convinced it's him or he's uncompromised. idk wtf you're problem is

she even has the droopy eye that they all have

there’s like no mainstream medoa coverage of Assange despite this being a huge story
suspicious as fuck

they like to trash assange and wikileaks without ever confronting them or talking about the info that's revealed or leaked. ever.

I've been wondering about this. Ever since the original pizzagate. The people involved in it, the pedos, they all have a certain "glassyness" in their eyes that's missing in people outside those circles. Like they've got a thousand yard stare. Maybe I'm imagining things but I wonder if anyone from Jow Forums or /x/ has looked into adendochrome side effects or whatever occult mumbo jumbo the pedos get into.

Attached: 1527384202171.jpg (1600x1692, 214K)

how do these ugly fucks get a hold of these powerful positions? he looks like a curry salesman

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 566K)

Yep it's heart breaking to think about what they had endured.
Remember when Assange used a PGP key to identify himself but then never ever used it anymore after the airport story? Too much weird shit my friend.

F or S?

javid.... ok

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??

BONUS MUSIC FROM THE CRYSTAL CRYPT!!!! SPICY!!!
uploadstars.com/video/XXUASR138OUK

SPREAD

Bump!!

twitter.com/carringtonau/status/1139079542390214656?s=21

Link

he was renditioned a while ago

>The British Home Secretary
>Sajid Javid
>British
kek

Attached: 1560017799599.png (576x507, 59K)

Trump needs to pardon Assange if he wants to keep his base

Nice 4 roll

>sajid
Is there any real English man in your government? Inb4: list a bunch of pedos

>hacked thd dnc
>worked with russian to subvert out democracy

fuck assange. he lost any credibility he had a long, long time ago. he deserves no less than gitmo.

>fuck assange.
?

Assange is the hero that made a Trump presidency possible, he helped America dodge a bullet and deserves a hero's welcome not handcuffs

Stop with this stupid nonsense already, it's Julian Assange. He's not "compromised" as much as he's in FUCKING JAIL and not far off from being EXTRADITED. For fuck's sake, most in this place are so easily manipulated it's not even funny anymore. Because while half of anons here are still unsure and making up their minds whether he's "compromised" or "dead, it's actually a clone!" or I don't know, "infected with nanite parasitic mind control fungi" or whatever fucking stupid shit you'll come up with next, Assange is going to effectively get renditioned to a SuperMAX or some shit never to be heard from again.
>Too much weird shit
PGP is not a 100% secure thing. It's literally called Pretty Good Privacy. It's not foolproof ie magically resistant to the real world, especially not when the entirety of Western intelligence agencies are out to compromise it and have been trying with nigh unlimited resources while he was stuck in a single building for 7 fucking years. He may have come to think it was no longer secure and dropped it altogether and not been able to create a new key since he might not have had opportunity to given that the embassy was probably completely digitally encircled by alphabet agencies.

All you're doing is casting doubt pointlessly while Trump serves him up as a spit-roast. Not that I've any clue how we free him, but the least you can do is stop fucking FUDding this every chance you get.

Dont forget he is also a rapist, cuck and supports taliban. He is leader of muslims in UK prisons, thats why they want to get rid of him asap - he can start a major rebellion there.

Dead hand is just a bullshit, if you have something - release and run. Murky water.

bump

>whether he's "compromised" or "dead, it's actually a clone!" or I don't know, "infected with nanite parasitic mind control fungi" or whatever fucking stupid shit you'll come up
all of this is possible but I'm hoping he will be cleared and able to go home and see his kids

>Dont forget he is also a rapist
where did he catch a conviction for rape?

>if you have something - release and run
bad idea when you're talking about nuke codes which Assange has

Their eyes reflect their mind, wandering mentally in rape land and plotting their next pizza meal

>how do these ugly fucks get a hold of these powerful positions?
same way you join any gang or mafia,

blood in blood out

Holy fuck, that's a jewwy looking face. Jesus.

>Afghan and Iraq war madness and effectively ended it before more pointless deaths by "providing an exit" while the high-ranking hawks would've let it go on literally forever
>exposed global mass surveillance with Snowden beyond any shadow of a doubt where before it was considered mostly fringe conspiracy theories
>exposed on numerous occasions institutionalized mass tax evasion by literally every fucking major corporation and financial institutions to smaller banks and major corporations with the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers
>Yemen files & Syria Files
>Iceland's Kaupthing bank's corruption
>numerous accounts of toxic chemical dumping in Ivory Coast by Trafigura
>Stratfor e-mails, Gitmo files and Kissinger files
>stopped TPP
>exposed how the CIA is able to backdoor smart TVs, car computers, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS etc.
>Russian government's SORM surveillance
>crackdown on Tibetan dissent in China
>Scientology
>police killings in Kenya
>UAE arms deal bribery/corruption
Literally too much to even name or bulletpoint in a single post:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_material_published_by_WikiLeaks
And you're arguing none of this shit matters because of the GRU managing to play WL once, which literally had not even a fraction of the impact on the election that Facebook co-opting by Putin/Trump had because while maybe 2% of people actually read about Wikileaks, like 90% of people were exposed to countless bots and bot posts on Facebook on a daily basis for fucking years.

Assange and Wikileaks accomplished so much in such a short timespan it the world is still processing, it forever changed journalism and brought power to whistleblowers everywhere, and you're hung up on literally nothing more than a carefully crafted talking point designed to bring WL down.
>subvert our democracy
Fucking kek, you are certifiably insane and monumentally retarded. WL has done more in favor of democracy than decades of journalism.

based

This

Shareblue/media matters detected. Kys tranny faggot

This

shills are scared of assange it's funny

Why the fuck is Assange's UK defence team waiting till he's on US soil before they take this shit to the European Court of Justice? Why not now while there's still a chance and while it still has jurisdiction? Wtf are they waiting for?

if he speaks
it's game over for israel

Attached: 1545155566145.png (240x320, 191K)

>Wtf are they waiting for?
Suicide via 2 gunshots to head

>Sajid Javid
Why are Brits like this?

Show us your flag, jew

>all of this is possible
No, if you have a brain and eyes you can tell Assange is clearly Assange. And up is actually up, north is actually north, and the truth is the fucking truth, which is that thing that's got everyone scared. All this FUD surrounding WL is so obviously designed to cast doubt among even WL/Assange's supporters whether they're long-time or election newfags it's physically painful to see even one single person falling for it.

Chances of him walking once he's on US soil is practically nil no matter how ardent a Trump belieber you are, because not only are all US laws pertaining to WL and whistleblowing and the leaks nothing more than toys in a Toys-R-Us in the hands of the prosecution as evidenced by all these new bs charges, but Trump isn't going to lift a finger to help him and come time to pardon him, Trump will weigh whatever perceived service rendered against how much he needs everyone exposed by WL in order to get re-elected. To think otherwise is pure delusion.

>SAJID

lol the british

lol

LOL

This still his current attorney correct?
twitter.com/suigenerisjen
>Government contractor HBGary listed her with journalist Glenn Greenwald as one of the targets of a "strategic plan" designed to undermine WikiLeaks’ operations in a leaked proposal entitled "The WikiLeaks Threat".[17][18] The proposal was developed by HBGary Federal, provider of classified cybersecurity services to the Department of Defense and other US Government agencies, at the request of law firm Hunton and Williams acting on behalf of Bank of America.[19] The plan states that without the support of individuals like Robinson, "WikiLeaks would fold" but that "ultimately most of them if pushed will choose professional preservation over cause". This included plans to use disinformation, create messages around actions of sabotage, work to discredit organisations and call out the errors, and to fuel groups feuding around WikiLeaks operations.[17] These tactics have been described by some as illegal.[20]
>Nevertheless, Robinson has continued to be publicly critical of the US Government's handling of the Chelsea Manning case, as well as the investigation into Assange and WikiLeaks and, in particular, the secrecy surrounding both. She worked with the Center for Constitutional Rights in applying for greater public access to the Manning proceedings[21] and confronted US Attorney-General Eric Holder about his legacy and his plans to prosecute Assange in early 2012.[22] In response to her article about her encounter with Holder, American journalist Michael Hastings was critical of press reporting on Assange's case, said that Robinson "has to do a reporter’s job as well".

Babe, do something!

Attached: Barbwireposter.jpg (258x385, 20K)

Just explain where Assange was during the time period of october-november 2016. Since when has it ever been an acceptable excuse that someone can be stuck in a room and completely unable to contact the outside world and prove they are alive and not comprised just because their internet is turned off? Why does cutting an internet cable stops someone from being able to use their phone, to receive people in their room, to use wi-fi or just walk on a balcony?

Attached: WIKILEAKS timeline 1.png (1024x1934, 2.08M)

oh shit I almost feel sorry for him. He will suffer greatly inside one of our gulogs, nothing like the British prisons. He'll probably be put on Diesel Therapy for LIFE.

Don't call me babe!

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 8K)

y-yes, mam..

>Diesel Therapy
All my keks

Attached: WIKILEAKS 8.png (2368x842, 963K)

Attached: psyop wikileaks encouraging not using encryption.png (895x322, 44K)

>Wanting Assange pardoned for doing one thing right in his life
K.

Aaargh! My internet has been cut off! That means an invisible wall is preventing me from walking on my balcony! If only it was possible for me to communicate to the outside world that I am still alive and well, but alas, they will just have to trust it's true!

Attached: invisible wall.jpg (867x1300, 115K)

Let's say you wanted to
1. Prosecute assange for espionage
Or
2. Clear assange and debrief him or use him as a witness

He is being held in a deep state territory

How would you do it and would this part of it look different?

I think he is pretty much fucked because the insurance file stuff is useless against a guy like Trump who probably wants to release the file as much as he does

Point being... If THIS isn't exactly what Assange wants then wheres the "Deadman Switch "?
> this IS exactly what Assange wants

3. I want him to tell me exactly where he was during october-november 2016

>yes my fellow netizens, trust it's all over and he's already dead, abandon all hope, muh feels, let's give up and just post memes it's the best we can do
How about no. I'd be paranoid too appearing on a balcony after half of WL senior staff started dropping like flies if I were him. Idk if WL infratructure is compromised but I do know he's alive and needs our and any and all help if he's to avoid extradition.

same here, voted twice actually

I wonder who might be behind this post

What happened to the big scary insurance files? Why aren't they unlocked? I thought the whole point was to release a ton of dirt if Assange is arrested. Well...

>reddit.com/user/xilix2
Funny how you can dig through this user's entire post history and this post can't be found anywhere, suppose once shill accounts have served their purpose the less that remains the better.

tell me exactly where assange was during october-november 2016

>post about how half of Wikileaks staff has died mysteriously of cancer, been assassinated, or "suicide" in the same period
>"FFS just walk onto the balcony already!"
You're not fooling anyone and you and your colleagues post this exact same shit every thread.

I'm not familiar with reddit because it is an accursed site. Can't it just be deleted by someone with the authority to do so? The wikileak sub-reddit was taken over immediately with new mods that deleted posts left and right. That much is known. I'll concede that it's strange if you tell me that it is absolutely impossible for a reddit post to be deleted from a user's history. I didn't take that screenshot and what matters to me is the content. If that post did vanish, it won't convince me that the user is a shill, it would convince me that the user was silence. Logically if that was a shill, he would want the post to remain visible forever. How could the post vanishing possibly contribute to the conclusion that it's a shill? I'm not seeing the logic here.

Lol does this surprise anyone? It's the point of the fake rape charge.

I post the same shit because it's the true. Tell me exactly where assange was during october-november 2016.

Is there literally anyone British left in the British Government? This is almost as bad, maybe even worse than Canada having a Somali immigrant run your immigration thanks to Cuckdeau.

>Sajid Javid
SAD!

Bump and pump.
Is Assange gon' die or is he going to be a witness?
Do we do something if he gets deaded?