Why do people work 9-5 jobs?

Why do people work 9-5 jobs?

Attached: 2019%2F06%2F06%2Fa3%2F4dc76fb125224a6facf5204ec4c7ff10.c9b44.png%2F1200x630.png (1200x630, 967K)

I work 7-4, but that's cool. I didn't want to participate in your shit thread anyways.

Why do you work 9 hours a day?

It's called lunch you stupid Democrat meme flag having shill.

5 hours of overtime a week really adds up and I like my job so waking up an hour early is fine.

i work 2 jobs, cant imagine working 9

The obvious answer is they don't have a choice. No one would do it if they didn't have to.

>working

Attached: 7777CA9D-6CFB-44EC-89E5-97EF080A9F05.jpg (767x698, 93K)

based

To get money because i fucked my self, why else?

Because i need money you dumb cunt.
>huh duh go on bennies
Fuck off and get what, 250 pound a month? Get real.

I work a job so I can hoard cash and become rich

normies work jobs to fund their degenerate lifestyles

>9-5
I am a dog sitter, and I almost always have dogs so I am almost always working.

Gay because nonstop work? Or sweet because doggos are awesome and I spend little time with people

slave labor for the rich

Why not start a business?

I'm an accountant for a big Jewish corporation. All I do is get very high af from edibles and shitpost talk and go out to lunch and smoke for 5 hours and maybe work for 2 hours

Because they're fucking stupid

get an internet business going

Because it's intended to mentally wear you out so you can't revolt. That's also why wages are low to force you do have to work.
>9 hours at work
>1 hours commute round trip
>muh 1 hour lunch
If I'm taking time of my day to work, I should be compensated. You shouldn't automatically freely say "I don't pay for lunch break hours but you have to be here for them". Fuck off kike.
Unless you were born wealthy odds are you'll work to death and barely be what you call "rich"
On point.
Kike

>get an internet business going
I wonder how people should market themselves.
>Youtube is a shit show.
>Paid ads can be a massive waste of money.
It's hard, but not impossible.

i work 2 psrt time 4 hours each

ur a fag

>Unless you were born wealthy odds are you'll work to death and barely be what you call "rich"
If you don't know what you're doing.

Luckily I have invested years of trial and error learning how to trade and backtest strategies while keeping my expenses at bare minimum.

Can you really change the laws faster. Not only that but work is being replaced by machines.

to get money to buy stuff they don't need.