I infiltrated the Freemasons, AMA

I infiltrated the Masons. It's a bunch of old boomers who want to marry their white daughters off to stinky mudslimes. They basically worship big brown cock. Each mason tries to out-virtue-signal the next by claiming how much they love faggots, niggers, and jews but hate evil white people. All their passwords are Jewish words. They have a Hebrew fetish.

They literally want to rebuild Solomon's temple in Israel, and have Israel be the head of a world government. They want white people extinct. They want the abolition of all national boundaries. They want Beto to run for president. They want their Jewish overlords to send black bulls to live with them and please their wives, and they want to inject their sons with jewish estrogen to turn them into trannies.

Attached: Untitled.png (704x243, 26K)

You okay, buddy?

Yes

Blue boys ey

Saved. Youre a legend.

Attached: DTLBTY - Masonry.jpg (1024x903, 573K)

This is an old image.
I saved it a few weeks ago.

And I'm the one that posted it, here's another.

Attached: asf3.png (718x512, 371K)

More I learn about these guys the more like the Jacobins they seem. Besides all the other bizarre shit, just their basic political framework.

This is why I bailed. There was an alarming amount of faggots at their dinners.

I feel bad for the old guys who thought it was just going to be a fun Stonecutters meeting but it turned out they're all going to Hell.

Freemasonry is just Judaism for the shabbos goyim. Everyone knows this.

Attached: Freemasons Jews.png (685x690, 624K)

Shabbos goy Freemasons will be sacrifices to moloch when the anti-Christ returns
That’s already so planned by the kikes
Read books

>INB4 Australian Freemason shill arrives

How'd you get in?

Attached: freemasonhitleryouth.jpg (1800x1200, 751K)

I have always despised them and have gotten into serious trouble before for publically calling for all Jews and Freemasons to be massacred to free ourselves from their yiddish New World Order.

Attached: 987799.png (2000x1898, 956K)

Before when the shit was popular you had to ask a Mason or he had to ask you. Someone you knew. Nowadays because it’s so unpopular you can write them an email and in most cases they will let you in. There are 3 initiations. You have to memorise a bit of text. I can’t remember all of them. You are I think blind folded for all of them. You have to learn a retarded handshake. This handshake identifies you to other masons. If I remember correctly you press on the middle of the knuckle of the middle finger. It’s all dying boomers.

Pretended to be a libtard, flashed my Starbucks onions-latte, virtue-signaled endlessly, lots of muh Israel is our greatest ally BS. It's actually really easy.

What degree are they? Shit doesnt start to get real until around the 5th degree

> Posts a picture that can be 1. Easily faked 2. Easily photo shopped.
>>>>Pol falls for it.

I hate that old German script. I cant tell what the letters are. Worse than cursive

shiboleth oy vey
tubalcain oy gevalt
etc etc

Hiram abiff
GOYIM!!!!

So why didn't you post a pic of all those things instead of just one redneck saying a very uncontroversial "happy holidays"?

Jachin
boaz

After the third degree you can go either Scottish Rite or York Rite, each having their own degree system.

Scottish Rite is geared more towards the Luciferian aspect and building God's kingdom on Earth through technology. Lots of Scottish Rite faggots are into that AI bullshit.

York Rite is geared more towards the Christian larpers who really really want to be Jews. Self-hating whites who would sell their country out in a heartbeat for Israeli citizenship.

G=God
blah blah blah

Fb has a "join group" button. That one has over 10k members. Odds are there's no scrutiny.

Gmail = Gods mail
Gmail logo = masonic apron

zzzzzzz

Interesting. Any publicly available evidence on the connection between Scottish Rite and technology?

Give us some info into the symbolism.

Give us any dirty secrets.

You have to specify which lodge you're a member of, and the admin then contacts the secretary to verify.

Ask if anyone wants to throw a pizza party at your house.

Post everything, a couple random screenshots from kikebook prove nothing

For all ten thousand members? That poor admin. But I guess that means you're a Mason. Weird that he didn't use any of the normal methods.

> joined a Facebook group
> I infiltrated the Masons

how hard is it to join? i'm thinking of doing a little bit of top tier trolling myself

I've never even heard of the york rite. Where's a good place to start on learning about it?

Attached: 1559889581971.jpg (445x462, 26K)

Why do they do this?

Attached: they_live_v.jpg (874x928, 238K)

You can get approved faster if you're already set up in the Amity app.

If it's not Scottish Rite, it's not the real deal. Also, it's all just esoteric kike shit for Christians

what if you wash out your brain by living by their rules as a joke and start being comfortable with it?

what would you do if they track you down or somehow find out you're just their troll?

what's your your mission you'll try to achieve?

Symbolism makes them feel smart. They like to pat each other on the back and stroke each other's egos. They don't know 99% of their symbolism is exposed on the Internet.

Only if you're in his lodge, and you've applied for verification there.
>t. lodge secretary who has been waiting for a chance to use Amity here, instead of while travelling

I always knew they were homos hiding out in a no girls allowed faggot club

All cucks should be put to the torch

There is a book called morals and dogma with annotations by a Freemason named Clausen that explains the ways Freemasons dress by degree.

Attached: FDEC90F2-E376-4D30-8718-0D5BAB47CB3C.jpg (425x640, 100K)

>They don't know 99% of their symbolism is exposed on the Internet
The ones who know the internet exists do. And let's be real, it's 100%.

>what if you wash out your brain by living by their rules as a joke and start being comfortable with it?
Will never happen, I've already been brainwashed by Jow Forums into a far-right Nazi. Hi CNN!

>what would you do if they track you down or somehow find out you're just their troll?
All they'll do is bring me up on Masonic charges and expel me from the fraternity. In the first degree you have to take an oath that if you reveal their secrets or turn on them then they have the right to kill you.

"Binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sands of the sea at low-water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate this my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

This is no longer practiced though. I would actually laugh if some of the S-O-Y masons tried to come at me physically.

>what's your your mission you'll try to achieve?

Secretly record their dumb rituals and drop them on jewtube.

It's almost like a group of impersonators literally rewrote the Bible so that it'd be a self-fulfilling prophesy or something.

Sincerely, it's either the goyim or them and their golems now. Humanity is too stupid to understand this.

>then they have the right to kill you.
No, that would be illegal and a violation of their own Obs, which is why it has never happened. You're just saying that you'd prefer death to dishonour with it. Since a dishonourable man who would betray those who trust him has zero value in society.
>Secretly record their dumb rituals and drop them on jewtube.
You'd be a bit late to the party, for anyone with netflix or Sky, but go for it. Might finally shut up some of the conspiracy theorists.

BUMP

Attached: they_live_google_play.jpg (874x928, 146K)

Why not bump with the pics you have of your examples here?

That wasn't me, just another based poster. I guess you Aussie Masons are very low IQ.

But here's another image for you just because.

Attached: asdf3.png (726x539, 83K)

Attached: muhjews.png (708x317, 46K)

My bad, didn't read the ID.
Either way, my point stands. Why not post the juicy stuff instead of the same, "How about we don't hate people and try to learn", Jerry?

saved

This more juicy stuff for less juice, plz

Oh man, if you post a dude saying "Happy Diwali" next, how will Masonry ever recover?
C'mon, get to the stuff you claimed in your OP, which you should have led with.

>rothberg
>freemasonry helped me look deeper into my jewish roots

kek

Attached: asdf34.png (734x301, 58K)

Attached: saturn_gangsta.png (544x841, 504K)

>An actual jew looked into his jewishness
This is tamer than an episode of Seinfeld.
Why aren't you going straight to stuff about abolishing borders and wanting white people extinct?

You know as well as I do Aussie-Mason that they only talk about these things during lodge and over pancakes. But don't worry, audio recordings are coming.

>infiltrated
>you literally just have to ask to join, they will never ask you

Jesus Christ, they all seem like such a bunch of insufferable fucking subhuman cunts. How do you tolerate their dysgenic faggotry? I bet they're all nonces. My American grandfather is a 32nd degree Freemason in the Scottish Rite and it all just seems so fucking sad and pathetic. I wonder how he would react if he found out that I-his literal Scottish grandson is secretly a Fascist who would have his kind eradicated day one of my regime.

Attached: 76788.jpg (978x1500, 95K)

Can't wait. Lodges have been struck off for less, after all, so this should be great.
You might want to get video as well, so we know you're not just taping some DNC/RNC meeting.

The truth about masons is both worse and more banal than conspiracy theorists believe. They want the world to be a universalist, egalitarian paradise where everyone is equal, where there is plurality of religion (but every non-Catholic faith is treated as the truth), and where borders etc are abolished. It's the same basic garbage that liberals believe but with goofy rituals and woo woo, and a lot of smugness

Yeah we will be checking in with OP real soon. Calling up some of the boys right now... See you soon OP.

Attached: hhh.jpg (474x602, 30K)

I had an interesting encounter with a Mason once. He was an ex-FSSP Catholic deacon who converted to Anglicanism. He said that becoming a Mason was his "open and public rejection of the Catholic church." However, when I told him later that I was converting to Catholicism (from atheism) he said that was very good and that I should do it. Odd fellow

You wasted your time.

Did the anally probe you?

Catholic>Athiest to an angelican how is that odd?

Attached: 1488862996091.jpg (802x854, 203K)

Lol time for the all-time favorite Masonic ritual-- surprise buttsex! Too bad he's an adult though, the masons hate that.

Attached: 1521206744066.png (449x459, 134K)

Unfortunately

Can you give some example on symbolism?
Expecially on pic related.

Attached: HANDS.jpg (540x324, 103K)

these are low tier mason houses you infiltrated
I heard the big ones cant be infiltrated unless you fuck a goat or something and the film you

>The absolute state of /pol

>unless u fuck a goat
more like unless u fuck a kid

bump. This is interesting and cringier than I expected.

exactly, they need loyal goyim to be put into positions of power because it would be too obvious if all of their controlled organizations were 100% jews at the top. Although they're already fucking obvious in the banking industry and hollywood entertainment, seems that they can't even trust the best of shabbos goyim there.

it's not that unreasonable im in a veterans benefit collusion group that's like 50,000 members and only has 1 admin that runs the DD 214s

if I live in a small city of like 20,000 in rust belt with a massive scottish rites masonic center (beautiful building no longer used and now rents out as a sound stage or event center) does that mean my town has a very kiked history