Just declare war already, I wanna see how fat Jow Forumsmutts react when they get drafted

Just declare war already, I wanna see how fat Jow Forumsmutts react when they get drafted

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1334, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:57.5/centery:25.3/zoom:10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nignored

I don't wanna be drafted though

Attached: 1549150448851.png (800x800, 167K)

I work in shipping do you want to ask me anything?

Is there a romantic way to fist a woman?

If anyone has a subscription to the marinetraffic site we can see which ships were exactly in range to sink these 2 ships. It was most likely a ship based torpedo most likely hidden on another freighter for the purposes of false flag.

It would have had its ais transponder on to make it look legit.

marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:57.5/centery:25.3/zoom:10

Zoomers get drafted. the fat Mutt Millennials and Xoomers will continue to shitpost on this board from their parent's houses while the kids are killed.

>Is there a romantic way to fist a woman

Anal fisting

Oh I'm a gold star gay sorry

Attached: 15604375548488640.png (1415x753, 1.57M)

Except in real life you wouldn't even have the balls to look me in the eye, just like most euro tourists I meet over here. Pussy.

The idea of war with Iran is a really bad strategically. I have to say, as much as I chimp the fuck out when I see the flag burned, taking down Iran will not help the US or Israel. Really.
But, as I live in the US and I like it alot, Iran cannot be allowed to continue to teach another generation of militants that the US must be destroyed. And so I'm at an impasse. Remove the largest power in the Middle East making way for the Chink and the Poo, or risk being attacked by Iranian forces who have internalized the message of "Death to America."
If we go to war in Iran, we will not be leaving, we must colonize, and that is something we haven't seen in nearly 100 years.

Attached: 1492176081947.png (876x1022, 1.11M)

Repent.

Nobody's gonna get drafted to fight in a war against Iran. There would be lots of US casualties among the standing forces, but no civilians would be called up to fight that theocratic shithole. It would be over in a month.

I think some of them are ahead with mental health and physical disability statuses that prevent them from going near firearms but also grant NEETbux

>It would be over in a month.

The boys would be home before christmas right

>I don't wanna be drafted though
A lot of you pussies would just go anyway instead of facing jail when everyone else is having fun in the glory of war.

What is the text at the bottom supposed to say?

Attached: 1532449111043.jpg (600x534, 80K)

Speak for yourself. I'm going to fuck all the available zoomer pussy.

Is there a universal law code for international waters, or do the laws of the country you are a citizen of apply to you?

No you ain’t, old man. Boomers, X, and Millennials are going to be paying out the nose for warbonds.
So Zoomers can get hard as fuck killing sand people and come back and take your women and fuck your children.

>Thinking women won't be drafted into this one
Women would literally riot.

Persians still remember how to belly dance, so if you can get them to keep their heads covered so you don't have to compare mustaches, they can be one hell of a tiger...

Every single Islamic terrorist attack on American soil (and the vast majority overseas as well) has been perpetrated by Sunnis rather than Shiates, yet somehow in the Iran and Saudia Arabia's struggle for dominance in the region it's the Saudi's you side with.

Our boomers are still scarred with the images of the embassy hostages in Iran.

>So Zoomers can get hard as fuck killing sand people
Oh yeah, I'm shaking

Attached: 932648960739683091186.jpg (769x804, 155K)

3x F-35 + 2x B2 would destroy everything Israel has. Such a mission could be over within hours and not a single boot would need to touch the ground.

I don't want to fight for israel, but fuck. I want to fight. I would throw away my career for a few years for a fight any day.

Attached: kill them all.jpg (1778x1337, 695K)

There is admiralty law which is pretty universal

The flag state can get involved (flags of convenience basically do nothing) and for commercial matters most contracts are enforced under UK law.
If there's like a murder on a ship the captain reports it at the next port of call which does the investigation and arresting of people and such.

Canada hung more military deserters during world war II than the United States.

>literally drafted over oil
like poetry

You say that now but wait till you get there and you will be counting the seconds till you leave

>t. GI rifleman

The fate of the true american man

>see your best friend get shot in the head
>instant regret

>wants White people to die in yet another endless war for Israel
Well, at least this would hasten the collapse and bring about the White ethnostate.

>I don't wanna be drafted though
Think of it as training for the race war.

we had two middle east wars going at once and no draft. wont happen now.

If a ship flying the flag of the Marshall Islands, owned by a Norwegian company, crewed by a Russians, Philippinos and Georgians and carrying cargo for a Japanese firm is attacked in international water, which nation is this an act of war against?

Nah, millennials will be promoted to secret service covert chair force with new identities to overwatch our young zoomies

>fat Jow Forumsmutts react when they get drafted
I'm fat AND old. I won't be drafted.

>White people to die
>american draft

hmmm

zog shill detected. fuck off and die.

The government will find ways to get use outta you. They will just run you through boot enough times until you get into shape.

I’ll go to war, just not for Israel

Attached: 1512504307897.png (532x483, 18K)

Remember that one time when the US Scuttled a ship in a Spanish harbor to create a casus belli.

"After Maine was destroyed, New York City newspaper publishers Hearst and Pulitzer decided that the Spanish were to blame, and they publicized this theory as fact in their papers. They both used sensationalistic and astonishing accounts of "atrocities" committed by the Spanish in Cuba by using headlines in their newspapers, such as "Spanish Murderers" and "Remember The Maine"."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish–American_War

Attached: Plutocracy.png (1400x733, 2.13M)

did they hit it with the smallest torpedo they could find?

Attached: 1558494529249.jpg (640x427, 71K)

Israel

kys faggot

Imagine submitting to the Israeli draft and not turning your weapon on the fat, out of touch faggots who tell you go fight “the enemy”. Fucking boomers, foreign and domestic are literal Earth-cancer.

And I dont want to live in this timeline either, yet here I am without a choice.

War is hell, it’s not as fun as you think

T. Two tours in Iraq

That's a reasonable point. The question to you, is this a burden or a struggle? The European keeps forgetting the lesson of Hellenistic Greece. Fighting each other feeds the barbarians.

His little press conference was nothing. No ultimatums, no casus belli. We'll tighten sanctions until Trump feels like he can win points by negotiating a deal.

No war, folks. Come back next time.

Attached: 15737707-DCEE-4046-BA90-B1A94E1A1FE3.jpg (892x501, 276K)

So you say Colonize? Thanks for your vote.

Does that include the 9x F-35s Israel already has?

I can't be drafted.
> tfw autist with a disability

That being said :
> Pull it
I dare you

Attached: youll_know_me_when_the_time_comes.jpg (300x356, 23K)

Not going to be a draft faggot. Hasn't been since Vietnam, not going to be one for some shithole country the US could crush in 24 hours

mfw I jerk off in the background to the mutts dying for kikes

This smells like war profiteering. Remember when war profiteers used to be executed?

I'm 39 years old. If I were to be drafted, something has gone very wrong.

>27
haha i can't get drafted retard. blow up all sandniggers and gas all muslims in america

B-BROS! WE'RE BOMBING SHIPS AGAIN BUT IT ISN'T WORKING! ARE THE GOYIM CATCHING UP TO OUR TRICKS? HOW MANY BOATS ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO BOMB?!

Attached: sweating jew merchant.jpg (298x387, 24K)

>Women would literally riot.
Fuck them, then. If they're not willing to fight, they're not equal.

Even if they did fight they wouldn't be equal.

Attached: 1548439134510.jpg (276x182, 7K)

Yeah, if we old guys wind up in Volkssturm and they're handing out panzerfausts, then things have really gone south.
Literal day of the rope.

>some shithole country the US could crush in 24 hours

so, like Vietnam?

America deserves to die for being Babylon

Attached: 916B1408-667E-429D-879D-55A7A6A1D2EC.jpg (700x700, 124K)

WORLD POLICE GOOOOOOOOOOO

We arent going to desert to canada, we are going to destroy this whore worshipping shithole.

We don't have a draft.
Even during the Gulf Wars we didn't have one.

We don't need one, the whole country is an armed camp, everyone is already trained, and there are many who just like to kill.

Attached: AE2.jpg (504x284, 27K)

Pfft it’s because of you faggots everybody is too scared to join anymore except for kike eyed retards

Noo America don’t torture sandnigger terrorists, no America don’t drone strike packs of retards send in your 1/5” thick SAPI grunts that can’t even stop a rifle round, nooo US don’t sack Iraqi Presidential Palace and National Museum.

You bleeding faggots have made war unfun and unprofitable for the common man so only kikes get anything out of it. We can’t even send captured weapons back home and taking trophy pics is an instant Article 15 you goin to jail.

It’s all so fucking tiresome.

This.

You take some elites and some faggots from other nations trying to destroy us, and paint the whole nation with that brush.
It's simply untrue. Turn off the television, and in most places the US is quite lawful.
But you're correct, some of us are slipping hard. I won't take any blame but my own. In my youth I chased hell, and I got plenty.

How frequent are shipping accidents that would look like the above?

Based and redpilled

Refuse the draft my burger brother

>drafted
Implying people fight wars these days.
You can send in a thousand drones piloted from home by a thousand fat neckbeards, kill a hundred thousand terr'ists and suffer zero casualties.
Only reason we would ever start drafting again is to cull the male population.

>implying I'll go.
I'll either leave the country or go to jail.

To be honest, even some of the libtarded sites my wife goes to are saying this is a false flag.
There's not many who actually believe this was an Iranian strike, because it doesn't make any sense they would do it.
Probably Israel, maybe China.

It would not be politically smart to pursue this, until all the facts have been hidden.

Attached: DumbAssDesign.jpg (300x323, 21K)

how does it feel to kill for something that doesn't even concern you?

kino shot tho

>You take some elites and some faggots from other nations trying to destroy us, and paint the whole nation with that brush.
Our elders let it happen and most young (((people))) (women) support it.

The time to convince young white men that this system can be saved was 5-10 years ago when we were first struggling to make it on our own while seeing women and orcs showered with position, wealth and praise just for existing by the boomers in power.

I dont give a shit about your society other than wanting to see it bathed in fire, I am tired of being a slave to a country of whores and am ready to kill without remorse.

I believe in God, but seeing as he has tolerated such evil from our enemies he can tolerate us sending them to him or he isnt worth following.

The war profiteers don’t care about actually fighting the war, they just want their contracts. All it will be is wandering around in desert towns for a decade or so and nothing happening.

I don't want to hear about the USS Liberty any more, now that we've torpedoed a jap ship

Holy based, AmeriMUTTS irrevocably BTFO

yawn

The US wouldn't win an invasion of iran.

You cant fix Babylonian culture and trying to do so is for fools

I don't have to fix other people, just me and the space around me.

I just woke up, did the jews really do another false flag with a ship? Like golf of Tonkin or whatever

Your world will be on fire

I also want to see war declared. Mutts die, cheeto man is proven beyond all doubt to be a ziocon.

it would be delicious.

ISRAEL RUSSIA AND SAUDI ARABIA WANT USA TO ATTACK SO FUCKING BAD..

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE THERE FIGHTING INSANE CRAZY MUSLIM TERRORISTS STILL???

OK SO WE GOT THE SOVIETS GOOD IN THE AFGHAN SOVIET WAR...

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE LETTING RUSSIA GET TO US NOW????????

WITH RUSSIA IT MAKES SENSE ITS AT THEIR BORDERS.. BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE WE PLAYING INTO RUSSIA AND ISRAELS TRAP???

FUCK THE JEWS!!!!

Set yourself on fire first, then come talk to me. Right now you're just bitching cause you're dim.

>WHY THE FUCK ARE WE THERE FIGHTING INSANE CRAZY MUSLIM TERRORISTS STILL???

Because otherwise you will be fighting them on your land

This if 9/11 didn’t bring back the draft this sure as fuck won’t

>drafted
Euronigger, did we draft people for Afghanistan? We now will only institute a draft if someone hits us first, anything else is political suicide.

wrong

It will when China jumps on board and this turns into WWIII

So what can we do about it? Move to Argentina before the draft-jew can yoink us to die for Israel's sloppy false flagging.

>Argentina has no strategic importance
>Argentina is the most Aryan state in the Western hemisphere
>Argentina has beautiful landscape
>Argentina has precedent for electing the dude with the hottest wife as El Presidenté

Attached: argentina.jpg (352x143, 15K)