Should circumcision be legal?

Attached: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country.svg.png (1280x657, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hycdso.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fd9p8v.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5x9fir.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4dg01g.mp4
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who cares, have sex

OP is a faggot
Have sex

No. They took my foreskin and i vow to never let my son be mutilated like me

Attached: CE4DECF2-83A3-43E8-A9CF-553FB88BDC50.jpg (995x876, 126K)

>my son

Attached: mkj.png (466x812, 178K)

Attached: 2B48B8A7-7B06-429D-91B7-B09FF919F2BD.jpg (640x457, 56K)

No. That's like asking if the tradition of removing a baby's ear should be legal. You're removing a part of someone else's body without their permission. It's particularly dumb if you're against abortion but pro circumcision. These guys should be packed into ovens.
>unformed babby should have chance at beautiful life future!!
>cuts off most sensitive tissue from fully-formed babby to be sold in skin products
>doesn't even collect the kickback
It's fucking capitalist sponsored torture you mongoloids

ITT: circumcised cucks who don't want to think about all the sensation they're missing

Catholics do this dumbass shit too

only uncut people care, and its because they wish their parents had done it but they don't have the courage to get it done as an adult.

No.

Circumcision is mutilation.

All evil comes from the middle east.

Really? I’ve never heard of Catholics doing that

All Christcucks circumcise their dicks.. Their (((Bible))) says that if they don't mutilate their cocks then God rejects them and they go to Hell.

>9 And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your descendants after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 He that is eight days old among you shall be circumcised; every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house, or bought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, 13 both he that is born in your house and he that is bought with your money, shall be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

First of all no. Second of all I was obviously talking about fucking your ugly Jew wife through a sheet which is exclusively Jewish

No we do not.
The new (1994) Catechism of the Catholic Church at paragraph 2297 states in part:

"Except when performed for strictly therapeutic medical reasons, directly intended amputations, mutilations, and sterilizations performed on innocent persons are against the moral law."2

No, Jews can just have their noses cut off instead; this will do a better job of making them a 'people apart'.

Pope Eugene IV- Council of Florence
Bull of union with the Copts*
Session 11-4 February 1442

"It firmly believes, professes and teaches that the legal prescriptions of
the old Testament or the Mosaic law, which are divided into ceremonies,
holy sacrifices and sacraments, because they were instituted to signify
something in the future, although they were adequate for the divine cult
of that age, once our lord Jesus Christ who was signified by them had
come, came to an end and the sacraments of the new Testament had their
beginning. Whoever, after the passion, places his hope in the legal
prescriptions and submits himself to them as necessary for salvation and
as if faith in Christ without them could not save, sins mortally. It does
not deny that from Christ's passion until the promulgation of the gospel
they could have been retained, provided they were in no way believed to be
necessary for salvation. But it asserts that after the promulgation of the
gospel they cannot be observed without loss of eternal salvation.
Therefore it denounces all who after that time observe circumcision, the
sabbath and other legal prescriptions as strangers to the faith of Christ
and unable to share in eternal salvation, unless they recoil at some time
from these errors. Therefore it strictly orders all who glory in the name
of Christian, not to practise circumcision either before or after baptism,
since whether or not they place their hope in it, it cannot possibly be
observed without loss of eternal salvation."

>performed on innocent persons
According to your religion, no innocent person exists. That's what Original Sin is. So there's a loophole and God's words: supersedes the Catechism. If you're not circumcised you're going to Hell according to your cucked religion.

>Pope Eugene
I don’t answer to popes

So for those unlucky few like myself born 1993 to ignorant unwitting parents, what does that mean? Jewish torture demands Jewish payment. I want their nose as recompense.

Nope.

>it's not the fault of the morons who did it, it's da jooz

Worst Korea explain yourselves.

>let me tell you about your cucked religion
Fuck off.
Firm but fair.
>But a Jew is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter. His praise is not from man but from God.
You'll be ok user

No. Also
>South Korea
Why?

Yes. Once someone is old enough to make their own decisions.
Not as a choice imposed upon a child by parents.

Not an argument. God's words are right there. He said you must mutilate your cock.

>american hospitals aren't filled with profiteering swindlers to prey upon the weak
>its the swindled where the blame lies
Give nose
Give prayer, also waypoint hacks God please.

>God’s words are right there
The pope’s words are right there actually

You're supposed to circumcise yourself when you come of age and choose to enter into Gods covenant. That's what Abraham did. It's a painful blood sacrifice that unites you with God through your own choices. The practice of Circumcising babies was nothing more than a Jewish trick to "painlessly" enter their family into the same covenant before they were old enough to remember. It classic tradition, "Wrestles With God" chose to follow the letter of the law and not the spirit, so the entire practice was moot by the time of Christ. Circumcision is a terrible, painful thing, but that's the POINT. Many untouched African tribes still practice genital mutilation as a coming of age ritual. It was never supposed to be done on babies though, Jews just decided to do it as early as possible because it would be too painful to do it themselves later in life (despite that being the point)

files.catbox.moe/hycdso.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fd9p8v.mp4
files.catbox.moe/5x9fir.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4dg01g.mp4

People who support circumcision have never seen the operation done to them or know about the amount of pleasure they're missing. We are literally robbed blind at birth.

group of babies are circumcised
group doesn't know what they're missing and think their 25% of pleasure is 100%
group of men don't see an issue with their dicks (because to them a dry and callous dick is normal)
group of men circumcise a group of babies

such a barbaric cycle

I WANT MY FORESKIN BACK

>Capitalist sponsored torture
I’m gonna be using this term from now on if you don’t mind

>Pope > God
LOL.

You don't understand how Christianity works.
>There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit
>For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.
>a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

Imagine trying this hard to justify half castrating yourself .
Cutfag here btw.

Actually you don't. There is nothing in the Bible that comes directly from God saying that his command to circumcise your cock can be ignored. God's words have precedence over whatever a man or pope has written. He specifically said you have to mutilate in Genesis when he was speaking directly to Abraham.

You are worst than a jew. You are a mutt jew.

Attached: Slice-of-Paradise.png (1000x955, 441K)

I'm not circumcised, I just think the practice is an interesting window into the Jewish propensity for creating loopholes

Not an argument.

The people who did the operation are the ones who had no right to do so. They are 100% at fault for violating the baby's human right to bodily autonomy.

Also, when your team manipulates the data and throws claims like "circumcision reduces HIV infection by 50%" when the difference is 0.0001 and 0.00005, it is deception.

Nope. I learned what was stolen from me, and now I want to shoot up a synagogue (metaphorically).

Shut up oven dodger. How much is the rabi paying you to post here?

Here is legal but people dont do it. Why? Because we dont cuck to the jew like the burgers do.

explain that to 70% of the US

>still has no argument
if you still have foreskin you're going to Hell :)

If you have no foreskin you'll go into the oven :)

Attached: my-body-my-choice-comic.png (1500x500, 68K)

Not an argument.

I'm not a kike, but you are, mutt:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929708005922

>Admixture analysis based on binary and Y-STR haplotypes indicates a high mean proportion of ancestry from North African (10.6%) and Sephardic Jewish (19.8%) sources.

Kike, plz...

Attached: kikez.png (1024x957, 587K)

Not for my people.
Jews and moslems can do this sick shit, I don't care.

Attached: cuck.jpg (480x448, 26K)

typical **ke

Actually mostly only cut people care, and it's because they wish their genitals weren't mutilated, but they don't have a time machine to go back in time and murder the doctor who did it

>implying sjws work capitalist medical jobs

Wrong. Read Romans 2 and Romans 4.
>But kikes are not allowed to read the New Testament!
Never mind.

>Not a kike
>Oy vey goy gimme dat foreskin
Rabbi please

Attached: 8FFB3FD3-1418-4400-B18B-0BBEC9BE8211.jpg (183x275, 9K)

>Paul's words > God's words
LMAO

That's OT. That's Jews. Christians are forbidden from circumcising, and if they do they go to hell:

>2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
>3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
>4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Additionally the covenant of Abraham's circumcision was different than today. It was only Brit Milah, or cutting off the overhang. Jews make it much worse a century after Christ death, by shredding the entire foreskin (Brit Pari'ah)

Attached: brits.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

>Somehow thinks God sat down and wrote the Old Testament
Because Jesus brought forth a new covenant, meaning the old covenant of Abraham was null and void. Therefore no dick mutilation.

Old testament > New testament
LMAO

You are just a bitter kike who can't get his penis intact.

Attached: Capture.png (256x346, 230K)

See Also, the OT is part of the Bible which Christcucks must follow.

Clearly those verses in the OT were quoting God directly. Paul is not God and he didn't speak to God and he wasn't quoting God. God said you must mutilate, get to it.

>File: 1280px-Global_Map_of_Male(...).png
Coloring kiked regions blue and the non-kiked ones red, kek

No. No you do not.

He asked him, “Which ones?” And Jesus replied, “ ‘You shall not kill; you shall not commit adultery; you shall not steal; you shall not bear false witness; honor your father and your mother’; and ‘you shall love your neighbor as yourself.’”
Matthew 19:18-19

Amen, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Again, [amen,] I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything for which they are to pray, it shall be granted to them by my heavenly Father.
Matthew 18:18-19

And his Father said that you must circumcise in Genesis. Jesus never said that you didn't have to circumcise anymore and Jesus was only the son of God, God is the ultimate authority and he said you must mutilate to go to Heaven.

>loopholes
'Explotation' 'Tortute' 'Mutilation' 'Subjugation' 'Manipulation'. There are far better words to choose from. 'Let's just give babies PTSD because its legal and we can profit because we are smart Jews and they are stupid goyim.'
This is why everyone with 3 or more INT doesn't like Jews kyle its that simple.
Infantile circumcision must be banned. They can just go back to Israel minus the 6 million who aren't sociopath; only to return to stand trial.

Attached: 1586558543457.jpg (2000x792, 560K)

Oh so you think like a Jehovah's witness. This is obviously going no where. Once again you fundamentally misunderstand the beliefs of Christianity and others. And I don't care if that's not an argument.

>dilate

I'm not a JW. I'm just saying your holy book is quite clear on what the words and commands of God are. Jesus never said not to circumcise anymore, Paul did. God didn't take his order back.

>And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant...
>Clearly those verses in the OT were quoting God directly...
So here we have a question, was God speaking aloud and some third person jotted it down, or did Abraham write it down after the fact, or did some lying heeb do what lying heebs do best, make some shit up?

'Smart' kikes don't even know to call me seething. Utterly pathetic.

Attached: serveimage-103.jpg (800x682, 55K)

I didn't say you were. I said you think like one. And no. It's not. It's quite clear that circumcision doesn't matter and the authority to teach that was given to the Apostles by Jesus Christ, the living God.

>did some lying heeb do what lying heebs do best, make some shit up?
This one. All religions are fairy tales that have been made up, and Kiketianity was written by Jews.

>Jesus Christ, the living God.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say this. He's called the Son of Man and the Son of God.

It does though. John 10:30-39 is one example

>do you say of him whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
You're making my point. He doesn't explicitly say "I am God", he refers to his Father and calls himself the Son.

>All religions are fairy tales that have been made up
Then you agree circumcision is a bullshit practice? Or you’re just using religion as a way to convince other people and by extension yourself that their mothers should’ve also wanted part of their dick cut off like your mom did.

Anyone trying to sell you on circumcision will never tell you these things:

The benefits of circumcision are replications of what is achieved from proper care of a child's penis, which would be never forcing retraction of the foreskin. Fully retractable foreskin is a sexual function which tends to develop shortly before, during or after puberty. The "my son had to get cut at 8" cases can almost exclusively be attributed to inadequate care. The glans penis, meatus, urethra and inner parts of the foreskin consist of mucous tissue and should not come into contact with soap, only water.

Circumcision removes half the penis' skin, permanently exposing the glans penis and meatus which are internal sex organs, increasing the risk of conditions almost exclusively occuring on the circumcised penis. Circumcision typically involves frenectomy, damaging or completely removing the frenulum which is the most sensitive part of the penis and an enormous nerve center which is a part of the shaft, meatus and foreskin.

The HIV reduction is supported by circumfetishist hoax studies. There has not been empirical evidence of a country which has widely adapted circumcision and has seen a decrease in the spread of sexual diseases.
Foreskin trapping bacteria is a myth. Penetrative action without condom usage exposes the penis to the bacteria of the orifice, which reside on the glans penis afterwards which is the biggest risk factor for disease. To reduce your chance of contracting a sexual disease you will have to clean your penis and remove any dried fluids from it, urination should take place as a part of the clean up process, this is all valid advice regardless of what genitals you have.

>Then you agree circumcision is a bullshit practice?
Correct. I'm just pointing out that Christcucks who don't circumcise aren't properly following their cucked Jewish religion.

Old Testament law was addressed to the Ancient Hebrew of the Levant. You are not bound by the impossible to fulfill law; you are warned against this. The law will condemn you.

Bicker on and on with 'but what language was it in' stupid, who is it addressed to so much more useful. I mean like fuck why its that so hard to grasp. A Greek asks Paul if he can receive grace without undergoing a **extremely**taboo, horrific process. Paul says yes, receive Baptism. Elementary shit honestly.

yes for gods sakes. jesus said not to do it

>A Greek asks Paul if he can receive grace without undergoing a **extremely**taboo, horrific process. Paul says yes, receive Baptism.

So in other words:

I'm glad we cleared that up.

No, torturing babies is a horrible thing and should be a hanging crime

What is the New Testament?

>look at all these mutts already trying to COPE

>burgers actually made circumcision in South Korea a thing
Honestly, what is wrong with you lot?

A book written by Jews.

So you admit to shilling a book written by Jews to advocate for circumcision? How..Jewish of you.

I'm not shilling the Bible or advocating for Christcuckery dumbfuck

We opened our big stupid hearts to poor victimized refugees; who would then too advantage of everything they could. Without identity fallen into Weimerica.

Attached: serveimage-125.jpg (1394x1050, 73K)

It certainly looks that way.

No, I'm just telling Christfags that their cucked religion requires them to cut their foreskin off.

No it doesn't. I'm no fucking Jew, you don't take a knife to a baby and suddenly 'its a Jew now' fuck off. Don't even know water>blood.

Yes it does: Those words are from your Bible and they quote God himself saying that you must mutilate your cock.

How much sensation are you losing? How much better does sex feel?
Can you prove nerve sensitivity doesn’t compensate for the difference?
Why are you so obsessed with other people’s penises?
Why are you depriving the world of make up?
Why does your penis need a coat?

>and God said to Abraham
>a covenant between Abraham and his descendants
>and do it to your slaves
So if I am not Abraham, or a descendant of Abraham, I am not bound by the Law. This leaves me branded a mutilated slave doesn't it then? The Romans will have it easy when they raid, the slaves will lead the way for the Centurions and through grace I will be saved.
Dilate tranny and then contemplate suicide before realizing there is no point in pulling the trigger. You are already dead.

I’m not going to go in circles by reiterating what other anons have said in every other post, but if you don’t believe in religion then why go to all this trouble quoting biblical texts you don’t read and clearly don’t understand very well as a way to repeatedly command everyone to be circumcised if you don’t believe in circumcision or a hell to be damned to? If you truly thought circumcision was a horrible practice you wouldn’t be this upset that Christians and Catholics aren’t circumcised you would just be glad that people were spared from this barbaric Jewish practice. You’re overcompensating either for being a kike or a cutfag or both.

Very much alive and straight white male. Sorry. Please stop making a fuss about circumcision, I’m sick of these fucking threads. If you don’t like it, don’t do it but STOP BITCHING ABOUT IT.

>biblical texts you don’t read
Huh? I've read the Bible. How else would I know how it's a cucked Jewish slave religion?

Mutilating cocks is bad, Christfaggotry is bad. There's no problem pointing both out. It just turns out that the Bible says you must cut your dick, why are you so triggered?

Yeah I'll just compartmentalize it and bottle it up thats super health. Then I can not have a foreskin AND get a brain tumor. It whats fucking wrong plain and simple go ask /b/ and they'll tell you the same thing about infant circumcision.
>stop bitching about it
Fuck off nigger I'll post whatever I goddamn please on this forum pertaining to the topic at hand and the rules of the board

Attached: 1560281371895.gif (540x304, 2.18M)

Based.