How do we change the world?

Seriously, how?

I want an actual solution, not your average "day of the rope" memery.

Attached: images (2).jpg (540x387, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revelationspace.fandom.com/wiki/Demarchists
youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If a law is unjust it does not deserve to be followed. The same goes for social mores. Be an example to other young Aryan man of what a man is, and the beef curtains will follow.

sorry user, but you know the answer is mass genocide unfortunately

just kill yourself and you won't have to worry about it

A lot of bullets.

>1 post by this id

Post the no make-up photo

We rape Belle Delphine repeatedly until she dies from ass bleeding.

Attached: e-thot.jpg (1331x1953, 252K)

I'm suicidal already. I see no solution

Start a new political party where you basically run a electronic referendum on every issue, I.e. poll everyone you represent on any subject you will vote on. Wipe out traditional political parties and their sponsors.

>a electronic referendum on every issue

Sup nigger

revelationspace.fandom.com/wiki/Demarchists

Empathy, love, forgiveness.
Truth will set the world free.

Our end, its been written already...

Attached: Yeshua The Shephard Rome Catacombs.jpg (799x499, 143K)

>I want an actual solution

like, subscribe, and donate

Attached: jessu.jpg (640x800, 143K)

>revelationspace.fandom.com/wiki/Demarchists
Like that but with more Internet blockchain voting, and less Sci-fi

1. Assassinate the most censorious pozzed CEOs and members of boards of directors that are pushing the narrative of enforcing respect of protected classes
2. Promote as much alternate channels for communications as possible, peer to peer stuff, until they get popular amongst the normalfags
3. Push the same redpills you always have about how womens' hypergamy is their own worst enemy, fractional reserve lending meaning banks create money out of thin air and they create more money than can ever be paid back leading to cycles of boom and bust, etc
4. Long hard painful process of waiting until the normalfags realise exactly why they are unhappy and what must be done about it.

have sex first

fitting timing

You don't. Salvation is not found in man or politics. Salvation is found is spiritual redemption. Man's problem is spiritual, not political. The world needs Jesus.

>a electronic referendum on every issue

Giving more voting power to the mongs who voted us into this mess to begin with won't fix anything.

Attached: belle delphine.gif (344x315, 2M)

Is this allowed? I don't see why not but you never know when there could be some kind of hebraic influences afoot when it comes to stuff like this.

Day of the pillow.

Kill this "woman". That would be a good start.

You can only Change yourself

And maybe others

How about a computer that takes in all pertinent data regarding a specific issue, processes it, and determines viability and livability in the short and long term, and then either implements or discards it.
People can no longer be trusted with democratic governance.

Burn down the senate
Make a list and 'contact' top CEO's in Industry
Remove all Humanities courses from Universities that aren't Philosophy
Ban lobbying of any kind forever
Dissolve Federal Reserve
Crack down on illegal immigration
Start charging people with treason
Public executions

>The checks and balances of democratic governments were invented because human beings themselves realized how unfit they were to govern themselves. They needed a system, yes, an industrial-age machine.
>Without computing machines, they had to arrange themselves in crude structures that formalized decision-making - a highly imperfect, unstable solution. I am a more advanced solution to the problem, a decision-making system that does not involve organic beings. I was directed to make the world safe and prosperous and I will do that. You will give the ability.

Attached: helios.jpg (150x150, 6K)

Attached: Bella-Delphine-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog-10.jpg (620x620, 53K)

Attached: a903a327f15c74c023191e6e23e2b18f.jpg (640x960, 51K)

muuh dick tho

Attached: Bella-Delphine-Nude-Sexy-TheFappeningBlog-15.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Why not write a novel?

Attached: 1560034718158.jpg (1077x1053, 84K)

one word: HPV or rather 3 words but whatever

>learn molecular biology
>learn CRISPR
>create a new strain of HPV

Human Papilloma Virus or HPV is the only virus that can actually induce cancer in the infected. It's usually transferred through sexual contact but even normal contact can get you infected, sharing a glass of water or giving a woman oral sex.

Around 80% of women of the world are infected with some strain of HPV(so it's a "fertile ground") pretty much leaving out women who have yet to have sex.

Now imagine creating a new strain that is more effective at killing but through some mechanism can "mobilize" and change the other strains a person might already be affected with. This virus is everywhere. Fucking everywhere. The only people who are immune to it are handholdless hugless incels who never touched a woman.

But when it comes to selection you might use something called male mitochromism if I spelled it right, probably not. Essentially it's a biological phenomena where every time a woman or a man exchanges any bodily fluids with a male human, the DNA of that male human is perserved forever inside the host. It's not removed it just stays there. It gets it's name from the fact that in some cases it can hijack a fertilized cell and throw out the DNA of the "real" father of the baby and become the baby's father.

Essentially all women and homosexuals have a molecular ledger inside of them from wich you can tell precisely how many sexual partners they had and which races those partners were or whether they were of the same sex.

You could theoretically erace all sluts/whores/race mixers/faggots/trannies/ . Now, lesbians are tricky... you will need physical removal for that
\

All you need in order to do this is be clear, so I might be preaching to deaf ears here

>How do we change the world?
>when you change yourself

Attached: 1543096263568.jpg (500x568, 54K)

How do we change the world? It's changing every day.
I'm pretty sure you meant to say "how do we change the world so it fits to MY liking? Boo-hoo."
Fucking snowflake faggot.

Become a man who lives so rightly that those have a mind to see it will follow. You can not beat Google or governments alone. Where we are is a result of alot of fags. People looked up to those fags, people listened to those fags, and people eventually copied those fags. You likely will not live to see the shade of the "trees" you plant. The action you take in this life will ripple, likely not as fast as you would hope, but may be the difference. Most of us will never be Chinkus Kahn relevent but you can still make difference. Butterflys and hurricanes nigger.

Attached: 223.jpg (680x540, 32K)

I want things to get better, not worse.

Revolution is the only way.

kill the big players

Attached: D6CSKLyUIAAW9x6.jpg (720x720, 49K)

lowlifes

shopped

fucking hate this ugly whore

Attached: belle.png (750x739, 807K)

Real men commit suicide instead of complaining about not wanting to live anymore. Heroic men stream it on Jow Forums.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

so you're saying you're not a real man?

Projects from Google, Microsoft and the US Army were cut after the AIs tended to get """false positives""" on several protected groups, and needs to be re-calibrated. That tech is eventually going to find its way to the civilian market.

Oddly enough we've tried to teach AI to vote to get what it wants and thus far it REALLY likes to form dictatorships or single-party systems and remove voting rights from those with different goals.
We have tried to make it not do this, but the only consistent solution is for a node to be able to blow itself up and take 5-20 nodes of its choosing with it. With that as a deterrent, the system actually stays democratic.
I can't get the system to emulate other IRL behaviours properly, such as rogue bombers who go nuclear without provocation, or nodes forming "pacts" where 1 guy goes nuclear so the 2 others can get what they want, even though those should both happen.
The closest I've seen is, in a few instants, a whole shit-ton of nodes will go ballistic at the same time because the system is at a bit of an unstable point, 1 guy will blow up the guys keeping it stable, then it starts a cascade where in very rapid succession a new node will see that it's now """losing""" owing to its allies getting blown up, and start its own explosive option.
Thus far I haven't seen this happen IRL yet and I hope it's just an artifact of the system.

Literally violence.theres a book about it that summarizes it pretty well, basically, violence is the ONLY effective equalizer. If this doesnt happen soon, we will fall too far. We are past our due cycle for it its being postponed by the slow bleed of the wars in the middle east taking our focus off our own countries.

This

You can get her nudes on thothub.tv

>cope

fuck could someone just post pictures of her naked please

Nice try you fatty mutt

Attached: bdelph.png (942x455, 505K)

I have many ideas pol related but the problem is... they're just ideas and I don't have the (mostly) tech skills needed.
I also kinda hate and don't trust most people so telling strangers my ideas or asking for help is extremely hard for me.

Wanted to make posts on this, related pol issues, but they won't let me so I'll ask here...
How tf pol minded tech people I can trust? Multiple Jow Forums ideas and I'm no greedy kike so don't care too much about the money so hoping to get people to create for a fair share of the biz since my money is tied up for a couple years before I could start something else

I had the idea of Gab's 'Dissenter' over a year before it launched, in fact I "gave" it to some T_D tech fag because I thought, while a good idea, a throwaway compared to all my others.

Tell that shit to yourself, meme ideology faggot.
Also don't forget to tell people that Abarahamic God is not real.
See:

>AI is dangerous
>trashumanism violates the sanctity if your body
wow who knew

youtu.be/HWAPm9qfVsU

>implying that's not my browser homepage

True democracies are a terrible idea because you end up with tyranny of the majority. The US electoral college tries to address this. That's why the US is not a democracy, it's a representative republic. Also, it keeps every election from being decided by assholes in a couple major cities.

>Killing
Make one that affects brain chemistry to block the women from feeling love or bonding, but amplifying their lust and loneliness.
You don't want your virus to nuke its own hosts. You want it to spread itself. Trying to make the human body kill itself is a hard thing to do and tends to have poor results.
But if you turn your hosts into less of a human being and more of a sexual zombie, then you've got some good payload going.

You didn't read a single bloody thing I wrote and just wanted to spout your own opinion, didn't you.
Begone.

Attached: pepper spray.png (329x348, 6K)

You can't change a world, you start by changing self.

>we

not genocide, but undiscriminated population cleansing. eliminating about one third of the world's population (randomly chosen), and maybe changing our production and consumption habits will make our species last way longer on this planet.
>Thanos did nothing wrong

Attached: 1560441525270.jpg (504x470, 98K)

I'd do this BUT with tiered citizenship giving some votes more weight than others and incorporating a social credit like system to assign citizenship tiers.

For example:
>Tier 0: Criminal (0-200 social credits)
Tier 0 persons have no political rights whatsoever until they build their social credit back up EVEN AFTER serving their prison sentence and restricted civil rights (surveillance and monitoring by state security apparatus)
>Tier 1: Civilian (200-400 social credits)
Has full civil rights, but minimal political rights - allowed to protest and vote only on referendum-type issues, and their vote has a weight modifier of x1 (one Tier 1 equals 1 vote)
>Tier 2: Citizen (400-600 social credits)
Recognized and respected local community leaders, they have full civil and political rights, and can vote on all issues, but can't run for political office without more points; their votes are given a weight factor of x10 (One citizen vote is equal to ten civilian votes)
>Tier 3: Patriot (600-800 social credits)
Pillars of the community, this category holds the most successful people in the nation; the scientists, businessmen, academics, athletes but also military veterans (though anyone can get this high if they get enough social credit points); have full civil and political rights and can run for political office, their votes are given a weight modifier of x100 (one patriot vote is worth a hundred civilian votes)

You are given 200 social credit points by the act of being born and can't go below 200 unless you commit a felony and get convicted which lands you at 0 points. Points are gained either by accepting a higher tax burden than the usual flat tax rate of 15% (if you're rich); military service, volunteer work in various infrastructure or social activities organized by the state and generally being a healthy, contributing member of society.

Im supposed to believe thats her without make-up?

Limit credit availability.

pics?

You cant. Weak whitie lost this country and now karma is a bitch. Tdotr is a sad larp

Attached: 1556613467674.png (604x630, 334K)

via a right-wing authoritarian counter-revolution and I’m not shit posting here, the time for talk is over.

It’s rather simple but I would never reveal my master plan until it comes to fruition. Several milestones need to be met first.

why undiscriminated tho

World can't be changed at this point. You'll be lucky if you achieve to change your country or even your city, but the world is just too corrupted to be changed.

The strong will survive the cleanse. It's like chemotherapy.

Nudes? The bitch always covers what you want to see.

Fingers and emojis covering the nipples and pussy isn’t nudes. It’s bullshit

You have to understand your enemy first. Let me explain whats happening:

America and most of the west is transition from what Aristotle called the Politeia to the worst most extreme form of democracy called Demagoguery.
This movement is being led my mini tyrants propped up by egalitarian extremists. Think about how much control through mob rule these Demagogue tyrants allready have. What happens if you speak out against LGBQT in the work place? What about some one in LA that holds up a trump sign in public? Think about what mass media will do to you if you speak out against there extreme ideals?

Here is what Aristotle observed about extreme democracy. Anything in there look familiar?

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance.

Attached: Belle_Delphine_11_004.jpg (700x1516, 58K)

just to keep it fair, but we could also eliminate all pajeets, sandniggers and jews and go along our lives as a better species

Attached: Belle_Delphine_11_001.jpg (1516x700, 67K)

Attached: 1_9_result1.jpg (1280x960, 105K)

Attached: 1_10_result1.jpg (620x827, 65K)

Attached: Belle_Delphine_025.jpg (620x620, 38K)

CONT

so how do you fight these people? The answer is simple. You must create your own mob rule to start bossing them around. This is easier than you think. Think of the mob rule of POL and B. They could create a mob that could easily rule over anyone you want. The question you need to ask is who is a Demagogue Pol and B will follow? Even better make one that normies will follow and start pushing these people around in the public sphere. The problem is your current tyrants are not palpable and the public are not willing to follow. People like hitler etc. Think of it like a cult leader. What ideals with poeple follow and harass other for?

This is the only reasonable and constructive suggestion in this thread.

I find it absolutely horrific that Belle Delphine has NEVER done nudes, and yet is one of the top e-whores for betabux from paypigs. Its fucking retarded beyond belief.

^this

trashumanism is a later goal of AI proponents. and in an AI governed society it would become an inevitablity, since AI would seek to become self propagating at your expense, as already demonstrated in your anecdote.

These are not nudes

This is exactly why she's still on top. All beta orbiters who pay e-whores are hopping to get their dick wet by the queen herself

Look at the responses in this thread. Look at what your photo has caused. It didnt take long did it? That is one Demagogue for a portion of pol. If you had a popular cam girl like her tell all her pay pigs to harass your enemy your victory would be swift and absolute. Think of how many other ways you can build your mini tyrants on pol

Based and Christianpilled

>literally a inverted pentagram

She makes in a month what I make in a year and a half.
Fucking retarded

If there was a solution, we wouldn't be in this situation

Attached: Bismark_iron-and-blood.jpg (648x440, 72K)

I give it less than 5 years before members of some political party vote to assign points to their own guys.
Chances are, if they're Jews doing this, they'll assign votes to "anyone who asks and meets the criteria" and be really fucking vague about the criteria and delay / deny / distract anyone else.
Hell you even have
>military service, volunteer work in various infrastructure or social activities organized by the state
You tell me that's not begging for a fucking Womens' Corps or for a Soros-funded Young Croats Group.

There are ways you can set it up so you can earn more voting power. But this must only be done via objectively measurable feats, not the value judgement of very biased political campaigners.

Hol up are you actually attracted to this ELF THOT?
If she were a videogame she'd be Skyrim, man. That's how shit she is.

>red spot on ass
Ruined. I can't fap to this.

You clearly didn't even read it after I told you to.
I said sweet fuck all about xhumanism and about AI's propagation habits. Again, you just wanted to chime in with your own opinion. Begone.

I love all people of the world. I hope one day we can all get along and live in peace. Learn from each other and respect each other.

The world as it is right now seems doomed. It seems like it's never been worse.

We start to hate each other because the rules of nature were forgotten. Because God's rules are no more applied.

I wish no suffering on anyone and I believe most of you feel the same outside of this board. In the real life, you all are just, good people.

So maybe, just maybe if we expressed our ideas about how things should be with an open heart and love. Maybe people will understand.