‘Spygate’ Investigation Expands to Include Foreign Intelligence Agencies

theepochtimes.com/spygate-investigation-expands-to-include-foreign-intelligence-agencies_2958803.html
archive.fo/uElHE
>The Justice Department’s inquiry into surveillance of the Trump 2016 presidential campaign has expanded to include the activities of foreign intelligence agencies, according to Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd.

>Public knowledge about the involvement of foreign intelligence services in the spying operation that targeted the Trump campaign has so far been based on anonymously sourced media reports and unsubstantiated allegations.

>In a June 10 letter (pdf) to Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), Boyd formally confirmed, for the first time, that the Justice Department is reviewing if actions taken by these foreign intelligence services in connection to the Trump campaign were validly predicated and free of improper motives.

>“The review is broad in scope and multifaceted and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals,” Boyd said in the letter.

>Attorney General William Barr, who believes spying on Trump’s campaign occurred in 2016, assigned U.S. Attorney John Durham to handle the inquiry. Durham is collaborating with the domestic intelligence community and “certain foreign actors” to determine if the investigation of the Trump campaign “complied with applicable policies and laws,” Boyd said. President Donald Trump delegated to Barr the authority to declassify any document he needs as part of the investigation.

>News reports based on anonymous sources have alleged, since 2017, that foreign intelligence services, particularly those from the UK, were collecting intelligence on the Trump campaign as early as 2015 and forwarding it to the United States.

Attached: file.png (1212x1128, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The first formal hint that foreign intelligence agencies may have been involved in the spying operation came from the president. On Sept. 21, 2018, the president walked back his order to declassify a batch of documents related to spying on his campaign. In explaining the move, he wrote on Twitter that “key allies” had called him and asked not to release the documents. Trump’s reference to “key allies” suggested that the documents to be released may include damaging information on the governments involved.

>The United States has a formal intelligence sharing relationship with four nations: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This intelligence alliance, named Five Eyes, allows for the sharing of a wide range of intelligence among the five governments. Documents released by former CIA employee Edward Snowden in 2013 showed that the governments used Five Eyes to spy on their own citizens using the intelligence they collected from one another as a way to circumvent strict prohibitions against domestic surveillance.

>The counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign officially started on July 31, 2016, based on an allegation that Trump campaign associate George Papadopoulos told Australian diplomat Alexander Downer that Russia had damaging information on 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

>According to the final report by special counsel Robert Mueller, the United States received the tip about Papadopoulos from a “foreign government.”

>How the tip about Papadopoulos made it to the FBI remains unclear. Then-House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said in April 2018 that no official intelligence passed through the Five Eyes channels that could be used to start an investigation into the Trump campaign.

>Papadopoulos has long alleged that he was the target of an international spy operation to take down Trump.

>Then-Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan shared foreign intelligence information on the Trump campaign with the FBI before the summer of 2016, according to his May 2017 testimony to the House Intelligence Committee.

>“It was during the summertime but even previous. There [is] ongoing sharing of information with the bureau and so it was over the course of the year,” Brennan said.

>During the same hearing, Brennan said that the information he passed to the FBI served as the basis of the bureau’s investigation of the Trump campaign. Brennan also conceded that while the intelligence he passed on raised his suspicions, it didn’t amount to evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. The CIA deals specifically with intelligence gathered overseas primarily from human sources.

>The FBI investigation eventually morphed into the special counsel investigation. Mueller concluded that probe in March, finding no evidence to establish that Trump or anyone on his campaign colluded with Russia.

>The core of the verified public knowledge about spying on Trump’s campaign is anchored in the declassified Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications for a warrant to surveil former Trump campaign associate Carter Page.

>While Page had quit the campaign by the time the FBI secured a warrant to spy on him, FISA warrants typically allow for retroactive data collection dating back up to five years. While the scope of the spying granted to the FBI in the Page warrant remains classified, it’s possible the bureau could access the communications of the entire Trump campaign as well as people who have interacted with the campaign, going back five years from October 2016 and lasting through October 2017.

>In applying for the FISA warrant, top officials at the FBI and DOJ failed to disclose that the key evidence against Page was based on an unverified dossier compiled by a former foreign spy and paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

>The process for obtaining the Page FISA warrant was riddled with irregularities and is currently the subject of an investigation by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Barr had previously told Congress that Horowitz would deliver his report by June.

>The deadline is likely to come and go, according to Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), who said the investigation is likely to go on longer because the inspector general has received additional information. Meadows made the comments the day before Boyd sent the letter revealing the involvement of foreign intelligence services.

bump

Attached: ISRAELGATE.png (1358x758, 200K)

Attached: ISRAELGATE 2.png (1384x706, 180K)

what a coincidence

gods work. The truth cannot hide.

I wonder if all those assets in the UK, Australia, US, Italy, etc etc etc we're dual citizens of Israel and their other nation.

Attached: Netanyahu-Spygate.jpg (5390x4258, 3.88M)

Funny thinking how Nadler keeps getting these letters telling him to prepare his asshole.

Attached: America is ready.png (1378x774, 209K)

Attached: Mifsud Probably Mossad.png (1372x488, 119K)

it's either happening. Or Q really is another deepstate op and pieces are being moved to make it appear as if its happening. inb4 boomer

Q was a deep state operation run by Steve Bannon AND The swamp is being drained.

Even better.

Attached: file.png (1138x1214, 342K)

Attached: Bannon-Scum.jpg (2500x3471, 3.65M)

president cheeto is going after his political opponents now, what a dictator!

4d chess am I right?

Attached: Bannon-Priebus-Sessions-DOJ-Page-292.jpg (1748x1729, 1.44M)

>spygate
>or the cover up of Israeli control of the US government with a 5th column of dual israeli citizen and a blackmailing ring

> AND The swamp is being replaced by other swamp.
corrected it for you senpai

Yup. Awan brothers probably collecting blackmail on all of congress specifically for Netanyahu to use however he pleases.

This is a quality thread, thanks op

I remain cautiously optimistic that this will blow up into the greatest political scandal in history

I will assume for one reply that it's because your a leaf. I'm curious how this theory works. Do tell.

checkedddddddd

>I remain cautiously optimistic that this will blow up into the greatest political scandal in history
This is gonna blow up into not only that, but the greatest revelations in the history of mankind. Trump is easily the most persecuted person in all of history.

Attached: Never-Forget.jpg (1858x3089, 1.45M)

kek, hopefully they investigate Australia’s role in the whole affair. Alexander Downer, (Australia’s Foreign Minister b/w 1996-2003) was key to the entire affair.

Downer is a Zionist

Attached: file.png (1116x382, 87K)

Israelgate, the real deal

Attached: file.png (1660x1714, 1.74M)

U.K. Jewry is at the Top

that would certainly explain why they've been memory holed so fast
i dunno why is the unelected Kushner working on everything ? or why Ivanka is at the whitehouse at all ?
or you know
why EVERYONE around Trump is jewish

is Pap's about to get suicded?

>Kushner
Hey ZOG shill. You don't like Kushner because he's destroying the status quo.

Attached: Obama-Vs-Trump.jpg (5825x3328, 3.91M)

No shit user, like anyone else who is in a position of authority, however Papadopolous’ tweets have really exposed Australia’s role as the chief purveyor of the globohomo complex, Australia isn’t “based” at all.

you're not a ZOG shill when you call out Kushner
Kusher IS ZOG
>destroying the status quo
so funny
remember me which qualification Kushner have ? behind corruption and inside trading that is
how did he buy 666th avenue being 300 millions in dept ?

Alexander Downer is probably a dual citizen of Israel.

Actually no. You're an Israeli shill hiding behind an leaf proxy but you have no evidence to back up any arguments you make. You don't like Kushnre because he's not a zionist.

Attached: bannon-vs-kushner.jpg (3397x3779, 3.64M)

Attached: Israel-Collapsing.jpg (1998x3240, 3.13M)

>You're an Israeli shill hiding behind an leaf proxy
how does it work ?
i call out zionist and kushner and i'm the zionist because Kushner is clearly not a zionist ?
wtf kind of inter dimensional mental gymnastic move is that

PROJECT FULSOME

so how Kushner bought 666th avenue being hundred of millions in dept ?

Show evidence. You can't Avi.

Attached: israel-us-jews.jpg (1572x1429, 599K)

>so how Kushner bough
This isn't proper English. Your grammar is fucked up because you're Israeli.

Attached: Get-it-.jpg (1699x973, 981K)

because i'm french and your assumption are always wrong
the evidence are easy to find
Kushner was 300 millions in dept when he was able to buy 666th avenu for 1.8 billions
how someone does that ?
you know Brookfield Asset Management ?

>kushner not a zionist

holy shit, neck yourself you kike

Who just happen to be director of Brookfield Asset Management ?
Charles Kushner
i know right surprising

HAHAHAHAH THE STATUS QUO IS DEAD AND SOON NETANYAHU WILL BE DEAD HIS EXECUTION TELEVISED WORLDWIDE.

GET READY FOR GITMO, BIBI.

Attached: file.png (1658x1410, 711K)

Attached: Hamas-Gaza-Bibi.jpg (2368x1816, 2.05M)

whatever float your boat shill your nose is showing

Tick tock shlomo

Attached: Netanyahu-Iran-False-Flag-June-2019.jpg (2065x2287, 2.51M)

>thread about spygate
>leaf shill goes full whataboutism
classic. have a bump.

So you have literally no theory of your own or another to provide. Once again if you weren't a leaf I'd assume you were a jew but I'd like to try once more for my sake. You seem to believe Trump is replacing the swamp full of jews with his own swamp full of jews. What is the fucking theory. Are there 2 groups of jews? Is the current swamp not jewish? Are you a faggot who refuses to think critically when responding? OR. Are you a fucking jew?

He's a Zionist shill.

>Tick tock shlomo
wait a minute
you're the one defending Kushner the zionist and you call me schlomo ? how does it even work ?
the very Kushner Foundation bankrolls radical jewish west bank settlers
how the fuck can you ever think Kushner is not a zionist ?
how does it even work ?
Trump and Kushner will save the west in your imagination ?

Tick tock shlomo

Attached: Trump-Syria-Assad-Alive-Israel-Iran-Russia.jpg (2258x1951, 2.47M)

Attached: file.png (1176x1692, 1.27M)

>You seem to believe Trump is replacing the swamp full of jews with his own swamp full of jews.
funny shit thats exactly precisely what he's doing.
>Are you a faggot who refuses to think critically when responding
says the emotional retard who refuse to think critically and try to impose his personality cult
fuck off
you are the zionist fren but whatever
>nose showing intensify

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-12 at 10.35.34 PM.png (748x1091, 346K)

>if i keep spaming irrelevant crap peoples will believe me
no

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: Mueller-Israel.jpg (2071x1258, 1.77M)

how does it work in your head ?
Kushner doesn like bibi ?
thats why when Bibi come to the US he sleep at Jared house ?
or that's why Jared go regularly in Israel to meet Netanyahu to talk (((peace))) plan even when he's an unelected buddy with more than a shady past and a shady family all deeply implicated in scam fraud and inside trading ?
why would you ever think anyone with a brain can believe Kushner is not a zionist ?

I like where this is heading

Thanks OP

Attached: IMG_5061.gif (900x804, 256K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 3.10.43 AM.png (1513x589, 140K)

>Converting to Judaism isn’t an easy task, but Trump put in the work necessary to ultimately marry Kushner. According to The Times of Israel, “She went through a rigorous conversion process under the tutelage of Rabbi Haskel Lookstein at the Upper East Side’s Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun.”

JUDAISM IS A RELIGION. You just cucked yourself moron.

Steve Bannon, Ron Dermer and Netanyahu are gonna die in Guantanamo Bay for what they were involved in.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=rzYqimDCyjs
youtube.com/watch?v=2XJsisX4Umk
youtube.com/watch?v=E4_1dfp3tAM
youtube.com/watch?v=bmYaNNyqbZs

Attached: ALTRIGHT-BTFO.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

>You just cucked yourself moron.
i obviously quoted an article whats your point ?
>Steve Bannon, Ron Dermer and Netanyahu are gonna die in Guantanamo Bay for what they were involved in.
no they will not and your Trump is blackmailed into doing the Zionist bidding
you're a useful idiot period get over it

>no they will not and your Trump is blackmailed into doing the Zionist bidding
Trump isn't blackmailed at all. That's why there's never gonna be a war with Iran.

Attached: an_ally_can_turn_find_that_out.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

Confirmed, thanks. You come in this thread to shit up conversation. I gave you an opportunity to become a part of the discussion and you refused to do anything but shit. You might not even be a jew, but your certainly a piece of shit that newfags should always strive to be better than. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with me because I probably disagree with you. But the fact that you can't provide an ounce of substance to anything you say makes me think your not here for discussion. Rather, to shut down discussion.

>Trump isn't blackmailed at all. That's why there's never gonna be a war with Iran.
Yes he is.
>But the fact that you can't provide an ounce of substance to anything you say
>i can't use google and i'm a newfag so i will blame you for me being a lazy faggot
ya ok

Attached: 65145615615641563.jpg (880x580, 340K)

Damn, you have some really poor English for a leaf.

>Bibi sleep at Kushner house because they're fuck buddy
>Kushner sleep at bibi house in Israel because they're fuck buddy
>somehow Trump Kushner and Ivanka are not zionist and hate bibi
your brain on american culture
i'm french and why the fuck should i care ?
you,re not on reddit or jewbook where peoples will give you upvote for talking about someone else english
that's a wine aunt argument

I still don't understand what that bit means. Sessions ultimately did nothing and was fucking worthless. what is the business about the resignation letter?

>Trump is easily the most persecuted person in all of history.
unfortunately the Obama spying scandal isn't about Trump, Trump was just the target that got outed. clearly the intel agencies were being massively abused with Bush and even earlier, but Obama took it to the next level and this is simply the tip of the iceberg

It's just really amusing, that's all. I don't give a fuck about that faggot reddit shot, man, why are you so assmad? You obviously are really invested in this thread so I'll just leave you and your baguettes alone.

It's a show. Trump was never upset about Sessions or the Mueller appointment. Sessions is gonna be a witness in the real cases. Just like Rosenstein and McCabe and others. Trump having Sessions resignation letter meant that Trump had leverage over the DOJ and Sessions, something that Bannon and Preibus were trying to stop.

lmao

He ran underage sex rings with Roy Cohn for the CIA, and the Mossad's Epstein/Maxwell operation procured their underage sex workers from Trump businesses.

There has never been a more compromised president other than Osama.

Kek. Cohn put Zionist kikes to death. You know the Rosenbergs? There's gonna be tons more soon enough.

Attached: roycohn our guy.jpg (2194x1296, 1005K)

Québec is french speaking.

>Kek. Cohn put Zionist kikes to death.
how the fuck can you ever end up with that conclusion
how can your fucking brain be that backward wtf is your problem

I was just in granby last week for work. Tell me something that will make me believe your not on Israel time.

Kill yourself, kike.

Cohn was the guy who (((shut it down))) when McCarthy got wise to the fact that kikes were running USA and USSR. Once the communist front evaporated, Cohn suddenly didn't want to go after the real perps.

Donnie's best friend is literally the point man for protecting the jewish revolutionary subversives in the 20th century.

C,est moi le québecois criss d'épave t'es aller au zoo à Granby ?
Tu peux décalisser aussi criss de golem sale.

Cohn worked with McCarthy. Reddit spacing Zionist shills are such losers.

Attached: quote-roy-cohn-and-joe-mccarthy-will-be-redeemed-when-the-people-have-taken-back-their-government-fr (850x400, 67K)

>t. zionist shill
your subversiveness as no bound moshe

>ITS THE COMMIES
>THE ILLUMINATI
>THE REPTILIANS
>THE NEW WORLD ORDER
>THE JESUITS
>FREEMASONS
>SOCIALISTS
>DEWEY REPUBLICANS
>GAY FROGS!!!!!

No, it's the kikes.

THE ZIONIST KIKES

I went but I had a flight and wasn’t spending $60 for 2 hours. Went to Chambly for lunch instead.

Attached: 1559317588523.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Also fuck you and that was really weak proof.

Came to think of Kling and Klang or Humle and Dumle :D

Deep State Democrats know Trump has the best hand. Trumps has best chess moves. Pic related’s vote is going to end them.

Attached: A369186B-CB82-4E26-8640-EB6968B443FE.jpg (553x624, 61K)

>Went to Chambly instead
the zoo is quiet cool tho you missed that one it's well worth the bux it's like the only fucking thing to see in Granby