What do Jow Forums

>be highschool me
>date virgin christian beautiful girl
>both of us white
>highschool me is a degenerate wigger listening to nigger toons and doing tons of drugs
>break up because of it
>graduate
>get with damaged goods
>find god
>find Jow Forums
>sobered up
>started reading and becoming a better person
>start to regret my highschool life and breaking up with her
>damaged goods.jpg is fine and been with er for a year was thinking of marrying
>check ex's social media
>DM her
>she misses me and wants me back and is still a virgin
>currently living with damaged goods and engaged

what do Jow Forums?
>inb4 women kek, incel shit

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

help plz

She's not still a virgin. That, or she'll come out as LGBT and brag about how many men she's turned down.

aw does baby want everything in life with no consequences? fuck off

Ask virgin if shell take you back if so leave used up bitch and go for nicey wifey

Don't you get it? No matter what choice he makes, he is going to Hell.

user why D:

You really think someone that leaves their fiancee just because they want some tight pussy is going to Heaven? You really think someone that could even CONSIDER that option isn't going straight to Hell? Do you have any idea what it means to be a just a righteous person or are you just completely full of shit?

You are damaged goods

engagement isnt marriage and marriage is something i wouldnt forsake. But im asking now before its too late.

dont remind me

Attached: HORJZMT.jpg (225x225, 11K)

If you throw a person away like a piece of used garbage, you are going to Hell. How could this possibly be confusing to you? Honestly you should do it, because that poor girl doesn't deserve to be subjected to likes of you. Maybe you are right, do it now rather than later so she doesn't have to be hurt by you any more.

Have you ever considered, user, to
just
tell
the
fucking
truth?

God, this is what happens when you stormfags turn on Jordan Peterson.

Attached: 1559257259357.jpg (540x495, 22K)

Get with the wholesome girl and make a huge family. Proverbs 21:9

As blackpilled and pessimistic as I am, I understand your situation because I've been there. You can't choose you you love, and if you don't really care about number 2, then there's not much to say about it. If number 1 wants you back, you should rejoice. I had number 1, lost her, found number 2, hated her, went back to 1 and she didn't want me. Now I don't want anyone. Rejoice and do what I can't, user. Be with the one you want.

Fucking this, as well. Are you going to live your entire life as a lie? If you don't have the stones to love the person you're with, that's your answer.

Meet up with her now!

What damaged and nice girls boob to waist ratios?

dumbass we all do stupid shit. Meet the old broad and see where it goes. See how you're feeling. Be casual for the first month or so. See where you're at and make the decision then. Lesson learned don't be a degenerate nigger.

Heaven is pleasure & Money, Hell is everything else on earth. Your vision of heaven is not real.

i do care for number 2 tho. I do love her but i havent talked with 1 for like 2 years now and still think about her sometimes...

Wouldn't know about that then. I hated 2 right from the start, she was so clingy I didn't have the heart to send her off. See how it goes with talking, I guess.

user, it depends if she wants the past you or a new you, gage what she wants K.
Also keep both of them and aquire more females then breed and make your kids do Brazilan jiujitsu 3 times a week or more.

Are you a virgin?

>and is still a virgin

How do you even know that?
How did you conversation go?

>H-hi
Hi
>U A VERGEN RITE?

You sound like a fucking fag who will relapse into degeneracy on the drop of a hat. Fuck you, fuck off, and leave that poor girl alone
Asshole

lidda man bois dick bought tikets fo dat pussie shits reservations

Christian God is fake and gay.
See: