Tfw will be American

>tfw will be American
>will never go hunting trip with the buds
>will never own enough guns to overthrow a small country.
>will never love jesus, the constitution, and freedom
>will never vote republican
>will never have a muscle car/pick up truck
>will never play "Strangehold" by Ted Nugent out loud in my truck
>will never go to white castle
>will never shake Alex Jones' hands and thank him for defending the Republic
>will never live in a small, close knit community in the "fly over" states
>will never give my life to defend the republic from enemies, foreign and domestic.

Attached: download.jpg (255x198, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

move to america buddy if you're white you can stay with me

I live in texas where its legal to own guns as well as a deadly snake collection consisting of 24 snakes including 14 cobras

>tfw will never be American***

put on the accent and change your identity nobody will notice

>come live with me in my house full of venomous snakes

That gave me a chuckle.

>won't ever be able to watch my own race of women fuck black men daily

Oh the horror of not being able to be an Americunt.

Attached: 1560190669592.png (540x962, 975K)

you know you want to live here

Attached: spitter_lair.jpg (1184x888, 191K)

And blacks get the top tier white women on top of that. The last thing you would ever wanna be is a white American. You watch society and your own women collapse right in front of you.

Attached: 1560282918052.jpg (960x639, 68K)

Okay bud, that's awesome. My fiancee wants to get a snake, but I'm not sure which one to get. The most basic beginner snakes are corn snake, but they're pretty lame. I want a python or something.

>top tier
>posts 5/10 face woman

You can live at my house but you'll have to work at my shop all under the table.

Not gay mate.

You better be milking them for purposes undisclosed.

I had an amazon tree boa I think they are a good non-venomous to own

pic related was mine before he died rip in peace

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190328_232829.jpg (1184x888, 91K)

how else are we going to keep america white

all it takes is one man to stand up and say the right thing to start a country downt he correct path.
>be that man user.
>we believe in you.

As your first snake?

>tfw will never be British
>will never go to a football match with the lads
>will never get drunk with my mates at the pub
>will never go to Greggs
>will never have authentic fish and chips
>will never live in small, close knit villages in rural England
>will never have an accent that makes american women wet their pants

Attached: 1550173850491.jpg (893x767, 81K)

yeah they're aggressive but they're small so you'll learn about handling harder snakes in a safe manner

pic related was my first snake he is shy around people but stick another cobra in front of him and he'll man up

Attached: IMG_20190209_191831.jpg (3264x2448, 353K)

Sure you could. Where there's a will, there's a way.

Attached: ron.jpg (618x412, 39K)

I prefer Japan.

fucking Americans

Attached: 6126A744-F089-43E0-92F0-46DFF55FD8A6.gif (300x225, 1.43M)

>you will never be Albanian

You can unironically come live with me on a ranch in Wyoming

We've got a crazy snake dude on my area.

if you want death of overworking japan is great, but even worse is south korea - one south korean told me we westerners are lazy that we dont even work on the weekends

curious why? Whats the point of keeping dozens of venomous snakes caged like cucks all their life whats the even point

>tfw will never be British
Don't worry, most in this country wont

Jesus loves bongs too.
You just have to admit you need Him and believe.

Attached: image.jpg (2669x1768, 1.75M)

forgot one
>will never be hated by everyone in the entire world including your own country

>he doesn't know about American snake handling churches
Fucking heathen

You think he knows about the mandatory annual snake penis inspection as well?
Probably not.

Don't worry OP move to USA and start anew.........as long as you're not a dirty commie degenerate the ole red, white and blue will welcome you..........GOD BLESS THE USA BROS!

I've always wanted to breed special animals like these and I might not get another chance.

Plus they're safer here than in africa where they're killed on sight

Attached: 20190530_001036.jpg (1579x888, 108K)

Ball pythons are one of the most common pet snakes. They are relatively easy to keep, are quite placid, and come in lots of different morphs (colors/patterns).

>snake handling churches
now that I need to see

Attached: 39B5FC60-7855-4844-A9FC-3589E6560198.jpg (720x890, 53K)

Would love to live for a while in Texas, but God damn I hate snakes, they are for me devil's creation on earth

Name one country besides your own a single gun owner’s armory could overthrow.

Sweden
Venezuela
Hong Kong
Pretty much any nation with a pissed off populace would suffice. Except Sweden ofcourse that would simply be zoo keeping.

Some island in the carribean or some african shithole. Depending on how well the coup was planned.

>Venezuela
How is anyone suppossed to take this list seriously.

it’s gonna pop off soon. this summer has been violent as fuck.

Attached: A5BAAB32-CB39-403A-8170-9618A0B4FA05.jpg (400x294, 22K)

Chavez almost carried out a coup with very few men, but ended up getting power later.

>Venezuela isn't full of suppressed people who just need arms to vent their frustrations
Tell me how I know you get all of your information about Venezuela from Jow Forums.

What has happened?

That burger is just a mutt who takes propoganda at face value. Don't expect him to know anything substantial about anything not directly marketed to him.

Hopefully so. Swedes are too nice of a people to have to suffer from a negroid horde.

White castle sucks dude

>top tier
more like top kek
also I can smell your angsty faggot breath through the screen, you dysphoria-inducing nigger lover.

Attached: 1556413696837.jpg (508x513, 115K)

Looked pretty cool in harold and kumar

you're always welcome over.
we'll always take you in.
It may be a wait, but find a pol meetup or discord and put yourself out there.
I've sponsored people into the country before after personally vetting them (wanted to see their previous job, if they had a girlfriend, things like that), I took in almost every single person I had a skype call with. Got them a job, and got them a life here. Takes 1 - 3 years depending on how fast and smart you are.
Go to the discord or IRC and ask for a sponsor, you're probably gonna find one.
Otherwise try IRL methods, they're not that hard.

Attached: the piper.jpg (640x902, 198K)

-+No , friend If you are serious I as an American fully support you and you will always be a friend to me. Please don't be sad there are too many of us who are sad, be strong fren. Come to america, eat at white castle go to an american church. if you believe in the same things as we do we will accept you fren. please don't be sad we need more patriots we need more frens. I hope one day I can have a burger with you.

there’s some kind of violence every single day. shooting/knifing/rape, this week there was a huge explosion in Linköping, left a whole apartment house looking like Syria (pic related) also connected to criminality. it’s getting worse and worse bro’s I don’t know how long the Swedes can take this.

our niceness is what got us into this situation, friend.

Attached: 03850AED-4ACF-4BA8-A872-624D67321F0E.jpg (1100x825, 133K)

>
your comment about shaking alex jones's hand will grant you a pass to white heaven.

Do you really own venomous snakes? That is unironicly cool as fuck. Can I be your friend?

Don't find any of them in the snake handling churches!

Attached: image.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

I have a ball python. Absolutely great beginner snakes. Look into it.

You can always visit. We can shoot some nigg- I mean Elk this season.

Fuck I'm gonna go here this weekend. Haven't had White Castle in a hot minute.

Attached: white-castle.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Dear bong, you can do something for your own country, and it doesn’t require guns or spoons. Get your self some nitrate fertilizer, therapeutic sulfur rocks and a bag of charcoal. Then use your imagination.

It's ok, just make sure to have a nice big smile on your face when you finally get to fix the issues in your society.

He means just for cash.no payroll,taxes etc.kek

You can still get a firearms license in the UK you know.

The largest single owner armament in America wouldn’t have enough bullets to put into the heads of 1% of the population.

canada is 100 times better than the USA, it's more whiter, smarter, richer and has a better healthcare system that is free, while the US doesn't have anything, only being trapped in debt and poverty

>he doesn't take collateral damage into account

>will never live a detached, atomized existence as a consumption unit rather than as a human being

Be careful what you wish for

Attached: zogworld.png (1024x819, 2.29M)

>yet another Eurocuck being a eurocuck

Americans are too right wing and would be okay with children dying because MUH PRIVATIZED HEALTHCARE!!!! Plus I bet they even do the Nazi stuff IRL.

White castle is overrated. Hardies and Carl's jr double Western bacon is criminally underrated. As is farmer boys and Kriners. And I love me a burger now and then.

Sorry about your guns Brit bro. If it makes you feel any better I am keeping one of your guys's safe for you.

Attached: IMG_20180601_170341.jpg (2621x3993, 1.61M)

Just go to Mexico and cross the border and BOOM you are an American with a free flight to any interior city witch will only be a 20 minute drive to a darkening white community.

commit snakepukku and we will be brothers

Attached: snake_selfie_covered.jpg (720x1111, 76K)

Come to Appalachia :3

>tfw will never be Italian
>will never go on adventures to save a princess from mutant turtles
>will never get to curbstomp carnivorous mobile mushrooms
>will never get to eat a da pizza with my boyos
>will never race go karts down rainbow road with my a friends a
>will never boppita bepe with my madda de fefe

Attached: DA3D1738-96B0-460E-A2EB-E35A3FF1DA86.jpg (366x320, 17K)

bro youre aware that canada went from 98% white to 49% white in the last 10 years right?

thats your life.
Jamal is in YOUR wife.

>trudaeu

I can give her my snake anytime she want...

Shoot, shovel & shut up.

Attached: IMG_8203.jpg (862x619, 180K)

And here in Canada we're not shamed for Jamal going balls deep in our assholes either. You have no idea how good it feels to be fucked in the ass, twice as strong as a penile orgasm and makes you shiver and your toes curl.

In America men are too worried about being masculine and showing off their guns to ever get laid properly.

Lmao

Based Canadian bants
I have a theory that the reason why canadian posts are so universally shitty or glorious is because their living conditions are quite possibly the worst in the western world
To be a Canadian to be.....just not even human. Stripped of all identity and dignity, the leaf must resort to the shittiest of shitposts in order to not jump off a bridge or blow his brains out

Attached: A6CB4D49-4CF6-4E6D-AA9B-D86ADAF30F6E.jpg (501x427, 109K)

Bump

Dude you are reading too far into it. Just ask your dad to try getting fucked in the ass and you'll find out he likes it more than you realize.

bitchute.com/video/jvrUHzsNTvre/

Vipers look cool

That's not true. Most women I know are more racist than me they just don't talk about it as much. They are all about presentation and quietly have 3 babies with a white welder

I ain't clicking that link.......

Only faggots haven’t heard the all star - smash mouth bad goy remix yet

Based and racistpilled

can I?

>Posts chuckling black guy
>Swedish flag
Everything checks out.