Holocaust debate thread 3

deniers continue to be mad online and use the K word.

Attached: the-el-paso-holocaust.jpg (338x450, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
imgur.com/gallery/Wf5pw6K
imgur.com/a/wo09c
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/04/debunking-youtube-denial.html
holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk
nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496
youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTJ9cv028
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art6.html
vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/13/2/Raven8.html
ihr.org/news/oct1991mermelstein.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6632
carolynyeager.net/new-website-challenge-elie-wiesel-auschwitz-tattoo-and-identity
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-madagascar-plan-2
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html?m=1#campdeathtolls
youtube.com/watch?v=hSWO9y_48N8
jta.org/1942/06/26/archive/nazis-massacre-700000-polish-jews-thousands-executed-in-mobile-gas-chambers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neat, i can get a hot bowl of Pho and talk about how fucking gay the holohoax was.

Holohoax indoctrination propaganda

that sign makes me hungry for pho

Can you explain the wooden doors?
Don't give me bullshit they were metal they are metal at one end of the chamber and wood at the other. David Coles documentary makes that clear with footage.
Also where are the bodies and ashes?
Finally can you explain why the Nazis saved so many Jews for instance saving babies from the gas chambers, putting people in hospital if they broke limbs before going into the gas chambers etc?
Why would they spend effort saving Jews when the extermination was underway?

>masturbation machines

Attached: image.jpg (750x925, 171K)

>Muh wooden doors

Attached: 1560019327117.jpg (958x1273, 760K)

The whole thing was made up when the allies found empty zyklon cans.

the only K word i know has three K's

kike isn't a word its an abomination

>Can you explain the wooden doors?
See pic related and

Attached: 1550850304085.jpg (958x2928, 1.59M)

What does the Hebrew say coming out of the bowl?

Nobody gives a fuck about six million jews.
/thread

So the gas chamber magically disappeared? Unbelievable.

>k word
You mean "kike"?

Attached: owned kikes.jpg (3000x2341, 1.23M)

the holocaust has been greatly exaggerated

Holocaust documents
imgur.com/a/725A7
Revisionist myths about WWII
imgur.com/gallery/tq9IF
Goebbels' diary entries about the Holocaust
imgur.com/gallery/Wf5pw6K
Further claims trying to "expose the holohoax"
imgur.com/a/wo09c
Various denier memes debunked
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
Site dedicated to refuting deniers
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
Popular denier memes debunked
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
Debunking the David Cole Auschwitz video
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
Published evidence of extermination at Auschwitz
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
Various denial youtube videos debunked
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2018/04/debunking-youtube-denial.html
The Korherr report
holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html
Einzatsgruppen situational reports
holocaustresearchproject.org/einsatz/situationreport.html

photographs of victims
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
Bonus: all the times Eisenhower mentioned the holocaust
eisenhower.archives.gov/research/online_documents/holocaust.html
Heres Eisenhower and Patton inspection Camp Ohrdruf
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2m5Aa8aCo
Locals brought in to witness what happened at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=X50vImqi3gU
Bodies of inmates left inside the railroad carts at Dachau
youtube.com/watch?v=1yQNGX8Ag4M
Liberated inmates from Camp Ebensee
youtube.com/watch?v=KCaYmP8SQn8
Footage from Mauthausen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=kjj3WJFZcY0
Bergen-Belsen after being liberated
youtube.com/watch?v=2KCKagd6Ihk

Attached: 1550850029551.png (3018x8180, 3.67M)

Im just going to copy paste from my last reply this because i don't feel like writing a second Divina Commedia

First of all, yeah, the holocaust did happen, but it only killed 200.000 people according to the red cross, they weighted the ashes and did an average, the numbers were bumbed to 6 goyshillions because they wanted gibs, and would you look at that, they gave them the Palestine. Second why would they even use gas chambers in the first place? Why not just starve them? When you are a nation that is in a war that is taking all of your resources you can't afford to waste money on gas or on food for your prisoners. Also let's just pretend that 6 millions were really killed and burned, and to be generous let's just say that Hitler started killing them since day one and to the last day, Hitler ruled over Germany for 12 years,
>12 x 365 = 4380
So it's 4380 days
>4380 ÷ 6000000 = 4347.82
So those are 4347.82 jews burned all day every day.
The ovens in concentration camps were relatively small and they took at least 3 men to operate
>3 x 4347 = 13041
So 13041 men were burning 4347 jews every day, and if you are natation in war you need as many men as possible, you just can't waste good men like that. 13000 can make a big difference
Also the doors to the alleged gas chambers were made out of wood.
Wood has small holes everywhere so using it to block lethal gas isn't a very smart idea

>Tl;dr
200000 jews starved

Attached: 1559795025703.jpg (900x900, 197K)

This too. I wish the Nazis did kill them though.

Prove it

>change the sign and it still is 6 million dead
LEL, your narrative is collapsing

Attached: 1581471471881.gif (800x1146, 543K)

I am not a holocaust denier. The holocaust happened and it wasn’t 6 gorillion but it should have and they deserved it. The way kikes are acting it probably will happen.

Your infographic is an outright lie. There absolutely are wooden doors at aushwitz supposed gas chambers as shown by David Coles video documentary.

>david cole

david cole didnt visit auschwitz 2 and he recanted all his views since then.

>where are the bodies and ashes
Ashes were dumped in the river at auschwitz which was a short truck ride away

Bodies are buried all over europe and in the reinhard camps there are massive areas of buried ash.

>people were saved from the gas chamber
none were saved from the gas chamber. Children , infants , women , elderly. anybody under the age of 14 was gassed. Anybody who couldnt work was gassed. There are no "survivors" of the gas chamber. Maybe people who FEEL they survived.

>people going to the hospital.
Work camp was different then the extermination facility. Work camp likely had a hospital for injured inmates. Seeing as they were supplying a local munitions factory with important labor. They couldnt just be killed. especially if they were a skilled tradesman

Attached: krema river.png (808x652, 1.16M)

I used to think this was bullshit, but now I'm wondering why holocaust museums are in basically every middle to large sized city in the US, then I wonder who funds them and for what purpose.

Attached: 1549603621869.gif (500x418, 957K)

I couldn't give a fuck whether it happened or not, but they use it as one giant fucking ass sympathy card while they fuck up the world and replace the white race.

Brainlet

Attached: 1550851023840 (1).jpg (958x1342, 621K)

We win, you rage. Many keks earned.

I'm about to shove massive redpills up your ass without lube mutt boi

Attached: tone1.jpg (1000x954, 150K)

Attached: Tone2.jpg (880x753, 66K)

>the red cross

lmfao

>they weighted the ashes
no

>they bumped it up to 6 million because they wanted gibs

actually they just said it was 6 million because they did a global census in 1949 and found that 6 million jews disappeared from the planet

the plaque never said those were 4 million Jews. So there is no mathematical contradiction whatsoever.

>why is there a holocaust museum in El Paso of all places

Things that make you think

Attached: Tone3.jpg (636x594, 68K)

>none were saved
is this woman lying?
nbcnews.com/news/world/auschwitz-survivor-gena-turgel-walked-out-gas-chamber-alive-n293496

Well given how holocaust denial is used as justifications for losing livelihood, social ostracising, and prison im not suprised he recanted anything. I'd probably say the holocaust happened with a gun pointed to my head too.

Attached: Tone4.png (620x970, 468K)

Attached: Aye13.jpg (910x848, 381K)

You know that people can fake their death right?

Attached: Tone12.jpg (600x547, 143K)

Why did they waste so much money to kill da jooz with gas instead of just letting them starve?
Why is that they made cinemas and orchestas for them if it was a dead camp?
How is that there were around 3-4m jews living in Germany, some of them went to America after Hitler went to power but they somehow killed 6 million? How is that there were 15m jews in the world before the Holocaust and >15M right after it?

At least 2 million jews.. now it's less than 1 million all of a sudden.

Still 6 million huh?

Attached: 1462056867411.jpg (1075x773, 862K)

*sigh*

Attached: 1550850376104 (1).jpg (958x2833, 1.42M)

So nazi were hiding the jew bodies but not the non Jews ? Because they knew they would lose the war ?
I see you reworked your script but it is still crap.

Attached: lies.jpg (750x829, 260K)

Attached: AABA63A9-8801-4A9A-885D-5CAA5722F67A.jpg (1024x902, 114K)

See

Why did they bother to feed them in the first place or even make camps if the goal was to kill them? Why bother with transfer agreements if the goal was to kill them? None of it makes a damn bit of sense.

So you believe holocaust victims but not when their lies about being saved from the chambers are unbelievable? Are you saying the stories are false? How are we to believe which is true and which is false?
Only the ones that support your narrative?
Also how is it possible to dump tons and tons of ashes into a river? There would be some evidence. All holocaust historians say it was buried not washed away.
David Cole did visit Auschwitz 2 please watch the documentary. He also only recanted under death threats from Jews and the adl. When he recanted the threats did not stop and he later said he recanted under pressure and did not mean it.

Attached: lies2.jpg (1024x801, 204K)

Tell us more about the pregnant jewesses who were taken care of in nurseries. Surely they were productive workers.

ya jews lie about their personal holocaust stories all the time. Which ends up discrediting the actual history.

Go listen to the people who were actually there. The sonderkommandos.

youtube.com/watch?v=5SoTJ9cv028

Attached: lies8.jpg (640x765, 166K)

ITT: Argue with the Jew so he can make more shekels.

Goys... I mean guys, a mans got to make his money somehow.

Attached: 39974BB3-3942-48A9-BAC7-AE769869B598.jpg (720x694, 53K)

Attached: lies3.jpg (942x750, 368K)

Attached: lies10.jpg (500x688, 159K)

Debunking of rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

>The Allies faked evidence for the Holocaust to gain the world's sympathy, and "history is written by the victors".
Extermination of the Polish elite was carried out by Stalin's NKVD and blamed on the Germans–this fact was covered up by the US government until the late 1980s. [1] The "gas chamber" at Auschwitz was a post-war reconstruction, and none of the thousands of tourists that visit each year are told this. [2] The gassing lie was spread by the Americans. [3] The lie that Jews were killed by boiling water or steam (specifically at Treblinka) was spread by the Poles. [4] The electrocution lie was spread by the Soviets. [5][6]

>Surviving death camp witnesses are/were insane, liars, or shills.
Many have been proven to be. Some of the more famous witnesses include Mel Mermelstein, [7] the Rosenblats, [8] Anne Frank, [9] and Ellie Wiesel. [10][11]

>The Final Solution was not genocide, but merely the expulsion
The Madagascar plan is the only primary source that contains a "final solution" to the Jewish question. [12]

[1] - cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/winter99-00/art6.html
[2] - vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/13/2/Raven8.html
[3] - US War Refugee Board Report, German Extermination Camps: Auschwitz and Birkenau (Washington, DC), November 1944.
[4] - Nuremberg document PS-3311 (USA-293). Published in the IMT "blue series," Vol. 32, pp. 153-158.
[5] - Pravda, Feb. 2, 1945, p. 4
[6] - UP report in the Washington (DC) Daily News, Feb. 2, 1945, p. 2.
[7] - ihr.org/news/oct1991mermelstein.html
[8] - youtube.com/watch?v=j30sWIOMIak
[9] - ihr.org/jhr/v03/v03p147_Faurisson.html
[10] - forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=6632
[11] - carolynyeager.net/new-website-challenge-elie-wiesel-auschwitz-tattoo-and-identity
[12] - jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-madagascar-plan-2

Attached: lies9.jpg (1002x872, 350K)

Those were clearly Jewish German hapas made from rape and needed to be kept for creating the new master race. One with the honor of a German and the cunning or a Jew. Hitlers super secret plan is finally revealed! And he would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling mutts.

K

Read up hun
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html?m=1#campdeathtolls

I find it hard to believe that people could

1. Survive the gassings , im sure it might be possible in small circumstances

2. Be allowed to live

These people were locked in a room with a cyanide atmosphere for like 20 minutes. If they survived they would not live for long and if they did they would be killed by the workers.

>rationalwiki.org

damn jidf......shits getting sad at this point for real

>deniers continue to be mad online and use the K word.
Are they capable of anything else?

wait.. your "debunking" is to simply claim that "THEY NEVER GOT TO SEE THE ENTIRE CAMP.. NO NO NO!!!!!"

That's not a "debunking", lol

Attached: The_changing_number_of_Jewish_Holocaust_deaths.png (1430x1439, 496K)

They did a global census ? How ? They visited the whole planet, knocked on every door and got the right numbers ? Impressive. How many millions of people you needed for such an operation ?

Fuck off

Attached: 1550851166588.jpg (960x4961, 3.05M)

Ofc its a lie. Aaron's blog freely admits its opinion coming a source with no special knowledge or training.

>muh personal blog
Nice "sources" kike

how do i know this guy isnt lying too?

>The Madagascar plan is the only primary source that contains a "final solution" to the Jewish question. [12]
This isn't true. In the posen speeches Himmler explains that the Holocaust was an intentional plan

Ignore the 6 million sacrifice from the Tal-mud as well, where's that jpg of the WW1 articles saying 6 million Jews dead? They sure bounce back quick if you ask me.

>census isnt real because you cant knock on every door

your stupidity is impressive

im sure the 6 million missing people was just a rounding error

Attached: IMG_4788.jpg (714x750, 54K)

It's sourced
>kike
Not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=hSWO9y_48N8

You're not explaining it. What you believe is irrelevant. Your entire narrative of gassing comes from the same people stating they were saved from the gas chamber either by one rabbi saying he was born as his mother died from gas and was somehow saved by Nazis. Another who broke his leg and was taken to the infirmary and spared. Another who passed out. Another who claims they ran out of gas just before his turn.
Why do you believe their stories about the gas but not their stories about how they avoided it?

>the K word
You mean KIKE?
you sound like a five-year-old.

Attached: Holohoax Jewish document.png (1165x1139, 1.1M)

>intended to only fool the clueless

ok this condescending tone is all i need to tell who's lying

Attached: what82939.jpg (616x347, 29K)

Also one says auschwitz only for the smaller number

why did they not lower it by over 1.1 million in total, friend?

Attached: 1495206789077.png (1536x864, 1.23M)

>the K word
Kigger?

Debunking denier infographics

Attached: 1560018758241.png (3009x8133, 3.51M)

because there are only a handful of people on the planet who have the unfortunate life story of being sonderkommando and all of their stories line up.

Meanwhile you can go into speilburgs archives and see jews making up retarded shit all the time.

The sonderkommando's are the holocaust itself. And there are only a few of them who survived.

All of their stories match. and they line up with evidence on the ground as well as documents

Goddamn John. You nailed it, by Adolph and Poseidon,I was such a fool.

That world almanac shit that french kike sometimes posts? It says right in the pic the source is an estimate from a bunch of kikes. Not some official government source.

no argument? so just claiming that the red cross didn't see the entire camp is enough???

yeee haa we're in clown world official!!

Attached: 1459709807150.png (1318x756, 804K)

They took the translation of a word "liquidate" to assume he meant genocide. A translation of a single word. If that isn't pilpul I don't know what is.

Also, Aren't all of the pictures and footage of the skinny jews that you posted before from the cities that were getting bombed by the allies? Don't you think that it happened just because the Germans were too busy dealing with their people and their enemies to feed them?

Proof Hitler knew about the holocaust and ordered it

Attached: 1560017597138.jpg (5459x4091, 3.47M)

Because we eventually liberated the camps and found the gas chambers. You can still visit them to this day

I want to print just this phrase on a piece of paper and put it on that sign.

Its not sourced

being prevented from going in the gas chamber is not the same thing as being saved from the gas chamber.

The sonderkommando prevented people from going to the gas chamber all the time by telling new arrivals to say they had a skill or a trade and they saved thousands by doing this.

That isnt the same as being pulled out of a gas chamber.

>why do you believe X but not Y

because i know the history and am not afraid to call a jew a liar when they lie.

Why are all your pics from the last few months and just screencaps form some normies blog?

>personal blog

Attached: IMG_4448.jpg (258x245, 12K)

You keep repeating the same point. So I'll just keep posting the link until you actually read it

>anybody under the age of 14 was gassed.
wait a second...

jta.org/1942/06/26/archive/nazis-massacre-700000-polish-jews-thousands-executed-in-mobile-gas-chambers
>Describing horrible scenes of the mass-slaughter of Jews in Eastern Galicia, the report states that the pro-Nazi Ukrainian police “cooperated” with the Nazis in rounding up Jews between 14 and 60 years of age. The victims were then assembled in the town squares, or at cemeteries, where they were either machine-gunned or blown up with hand grenades.

>between 14 and 60 years of age