SARAH SANDERS LEAVES WHITE HOUSE

WHO WILL REPLACE HER???

Attached: 64F408F9-4429-464F-AC9F-8A1105611917.jpg (1242x950, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/06/13/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act.html
twitter.com/DavidSharp84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations
washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-far-surpasses-obama-bush-with-cabinet-level-turnover
brookings.edu/research/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not looking good for Trump

Almost sounds like a tactical move. Hope they've got somebody lined up as good as she's been.

Let me guess, she voiced opposition to war with Iran and Kushner decided to preemptively boot her from the position as Press Secretary before she could do any damage?

Scaramucci redemption arc

WHAT THE MOTHERFUCK

Some other super shabbos faggot who will dance around the fact that trump hasnt accomplished shit, and literal ape niggers from ebola laden African Congo are flooding across the southern border now.

id like to see Larry David

a barking dog could lie better than her

fuck her i hope we never have to see her melting fat melting face again

She ain't liking the Pompeo Bolton false flag

>WHO WILL REPLACE HER???
Hopefully James Woods

Scaramucci the chad is coming back

Your mom.

The 5'3" Chad. Yep.

Attached: scaramucci2.png (2000x1354, 3.37M)

>t. guy who sucks Jim Acosta's little dick

He should hire Hulk Hogan or Nick dePaolo, bump up the entertainment value of his administration.

i find it very telling that the first thing on your mind is a dick. good post user, you showed me

That, or simply stop engaging with the Lügenpresse

My first thought was that you were a leftist faggot.

Fucking lol, country is going for war - new administration every month.

> WHO WILL REPLACE HER???
Probably someone Jewish, screencap this

Attached: drumpfkins.jpg (1701x540, 109K)

really? thats the best you got? stand your ground user lmao

The return of Spicer?

the press censors the people.
so now the people will censor the press.

>looking for a hidden meaning in this

Attached: C5C6773E-9D27-4CB5-A7A3-A65496B1761D.png (644x800, 15K)

Just bring him in for one press conference.
Or I would love pic related for the keks.

Attached: Sarah-Huckabee-Sanders-and-Rick-Perry.jpg (800x430, 434K)

And has massive tits. Let’s be real, though. It’ll probably be that faggot Charlie Kirk.

Muleller has her good on something. All his people are flipping. Tick tock drumpfies it's her turn.

Who cares?

>5d cheese
kys magatard

Abolish the position, the press isn't free and it certainly doesn't report the news

Please put someone rough that will skull fuck reporters on live tv and then wink at them afterwards.

Rick Perry is a zionist neocon retard. Why would you want that?

Kellyanne of course.

Is he, just thought he was funny. And no for full time he is not sharp enough.

I don't know jack about the current governor other than that it's a republican, but Arkansas has a pretty, uh, "storied" history and if she intends to make a run for it, then it could only be useful to the administration to have her there. I don't know why else Trump would bother being that specific.

>Replacement
Trump Twitter account on LED in front of podium

Two years is a typical length of service for a press secretary.

Sean Hannity just for the lulz

Please, please, p-please!!! Except that husband of hers....

I'm surprised she lasted this long dealing with those rats every day.

trump buys fox news outright cap this

The network already sucks his dick, so why not?

Ding Dong, The Bitch is Gone.

>dude dude you gotta speak truf 2 powa

She's fat and cross-eyed.
The Mooch should've been press secretary, but Trump's insecure ego couldn't handle the favorable response the Mooch got across the aisle.
Between Sanders and Sessions, he really knows how to pick them.

Ah, Spicer. Another great Trump pick. You could practically smell the beta on him through your TV screen.

There's been like 4 press conferences this year. Trump should just leave the position open since he obviously hates the press anyway.

this or Laura Ingraham

This is possible. Imagine her taking questions. Sarah is quick and witty, but Kellyanne will eat them alive.
nytimes.com/2019/06/13/us/politics/kellyanne-conway-hatch-act.html
“Blah, blah, blah,” she told a reporter who noted her past Hatch Act violations a couple of weeks ago. “If you’re trying to silence me through the Hatch Act, it’s not going to work. Let me know when the jail sentence starts.”

Attached: 1555522626633m.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

The early spicer conferences were hilarious, even if he was some kind of leaker or incompetent or whatever.

I wish. I still have a folder for him.

Attached: 1524613109680.jpg (575x323, 43K)

Osc just listed her for a couple hundred offences, all fines and firing.

newsfu

Attached: 1520075213497.jpg (1100x1100, 259K)

Attached: 1524365830512.png (1017x577, 641K)

Attached: 1522634828638.png (490x490, 425K)

Spicer was an alcoholic leaker. Fuck him.

Gimme some mooch memes frens

Attached: C3F8324B-6564-455B-B903-A48436819687.jpg (886x882, 391K)

Funny how the law only applies to liberals innit.
Not surprising the antisemite and racist party isnt protected.

Attached: HI.jpg (590x350, 22K)

This. pls this

You've got to have a really thick skin for that job, especially under Trump. The media attacks ruthlessly. I think 1 or 2 years is an excellent run. She did a good job under merciless personal attacks.

Now, I hope on her last day, Jim Acosta spontaneously combusts in the press room. Wouldn't that be a hoot!

>WHO WILL REPLACE HER???
Pic related would be an excellent choice.

Attached: bill b.jpg (1398x775, 92K)

Scaramoosh Scaramoosh will you do the Fandango...

Attached: 47E84637-FCA5-4BDD-BF4F-5FF6F976C954.gif (245x232, 951K)

Fuck off commie

Attached: DqO4Ti-VYAEXgOE.jpg large.jpg (1899x959, 109K)

Arkansas fag here that has insider knowledge, she is just tired of the scrutiny and wants to return home to the Ozark Mountains and live a somewhat normal life. She will eventually seek a political office in the state though.

>Insider knowledge
Who is replacing her then faggot

heh

probably some nigger

That would be the ultimate timeline, soph would eviscerate those "journalists"

Oh no! Which devoid-of-integrity pro MIGA mouthpiece will POTATUS hire next?

follow me on twitter: twitter.com/DavidSharp84

>I haven't been paying attention.

lauren

God bless that woman. She exposed so much of the hateful shit commie democrats who claim to be pro woman and anti body shaming.

Time for Alex Jones to become mainstream and replace her. Sure he’s probably Mossad approved, but fuck, think about the entertainment that that timeline will provide for us!

How many fucking people have left the Trump administration? What the fuck is going on behind the scenes? Not a shill.

>3.5 years

Trump has only been in office since january 2017, which is a little over 2.5 years lol

statistically i think more left obama administration at this point.

wrong, Trump is far ahead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

Claim is, he uses people for a specific role then they leave. We don’t need 4 or 8 year terms out of his fucking staff.

I just hope he doesn’t hire another cuck like Spicer and bring in Paul Ryan.

this kind of turnaround is normal in a presidential administration. or did you only start following politics in 2016 retard

>this kind of turnaround is normal in a presidential administration
Its literally not

washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-far-surpasses-obama-bush-with-cabinet-level-turnover

I propose her replacement be an American Irishman middle-aged short in stature who is a deaf/mute who only smiles to frustrate the media...

Kushner purging people is a big part of it.

>Paul Ryan
>not a cuck

Attached: 1560302012872.jpg (642x963, 132K)

Why has no one mentions that this person is clearly a tranny. Some of the government legislature trannies are the most obvious, bc people in politics are generally pretty ugly so less people notice. Janet Reno was super obvious. Rbg and Kagan are definitely trannies too.

Does anyone on here not know that Male ania, Melania trump, ivanka.... the sons are probably trans too, theyre so weird looking. Manchelle Obama was not the first nor the last first dude.

If you think I'm high on drugs... pull up a picture of Barbara Bush and tell me thats a woman.

Its a big joke that these people play on us all.

When we do get the first "female" president... it will almost certainly be a tranny. If I were a chick I'd be pretty insulted that these imposters almost always talk about "advancing womens rights" when they are just satanic elite gender benders.

There are homely women out there... but this ham faced Huckabee sanders is a dude in a dress

I imagine being in an administration where the media is against you 24/7, people harass your family, give you death threats etc is taxing.

Your bosses are butthurt because she bants all the media talking heads, shill.

Obama 3rd year turnover was higher than either of trumps first two.

brookings.edu/research/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

Someone else could be leaving soon too
Just wait until Trumps 3rd year is over. His total turnover is already above some and not far behind others already.

Attached: kelly.png (963x213, 26K)

Mike Tyson

Also, this

>Each position on the “A Team” is only counted once. If multiple people hold and depart from the same position (e.g., communications director), only the initial departure is tracked/affects the turnover rate.

Now I have to move to Arkansas

JON STEWART!?

MOTHER FUCKING JON STEWART WOULD BE LIKE A LIGHTNING STRIKE.
LIKE A TESLA MACHINE.

>a barking dog could lie better than her
Is it crucial that the dog is a barking dog?

sarah is a saint.

you are a kike who should drink bleach and hang themselves in an oven.

Attached: download (3).png (640x480, 330K)

This dude was the worst spinner the white house has ever seen. Just fuckin terrible

>Hope they've got somebody lined up as good as she's been.

tall order:

Sarah Sanders to the press - "Sit up straight. Take the gum out of your mouth. Raise your hand if you want to ask a question."