Invading Iran will be a piece of cake

Invading Iran will be a piece of cake.

You boys will be home right before christm-

Attached: geography.jpg (1200x871, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/3kDqX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 625351.png (625x857, 75K)

We have a military we should put it to use even if attacking iran is not something that is right to do

Just a probe attack and invasion to test modern warfare

Their oil and resouces are better used for US consumption regardless of where the wealth ends up, Israelis spend money in the usa.

or we could put the military at the border and stop pretending we don't know how to solve the problem

Let's just get the Israelis to do it.
We can be helpful by providing transport to Iran with our Navy.
We can promise them air cover and naval bombardment as they make their amphibious assault.

we won't actually provide it, of course. We just say we will.

Once they've all gone ashore, we just sail away and leave them there.

burgers, prepare to die for Israel.
Your land, your wealth, your daughters and your culture wasn't enough.
You also have to give your lives.

Pffft. Not me. Some dumb Mexican Marine Corp is going to get his ass blown up by an IED.

totally dude. and then trump will give everyone $50,000, free assange, hang john bolton, and kick all the bankers out of america. based!

Your country is being overrun by the third world, and your people are voting for it.

Oh wait that's every one of us. Go d&c somewhere else cocksleeve.

You belive israelis will waste their military resources and trained soldiers?

the us has air superiority. geography doesnt mean shit when they can sit their fat asses inside their bombers and bomb the shit out of cavemen

Are you fucking insane

>Invading Sweden will be a piece of cake.

fixed it

Attached: 2-10.jpg (780x440, 88K)

Airplanes don't hold towns or run refineries.

HOW THE FUCK CAN ANYONE LIVE THERE?

Attached: iran.jpg (700x466, 61K)

Iraq would have done it easily if Saddam didn't inexplicably stop the invasion for several days.

Detected the Jew

baka

a whole 5?

Invading will be fine. The government can be ousted easy enough, the shitty army destroyed if it decided to fight. Its long term occupation and nation building thats the problem. I propose a nomadic approach, Invade, destroy everything, and fuck off. Leave the locals to pick up the remains.

Attached: 1478025964636.jpg (800x546, 97K)

Yes, let's get more Americans killed fighting Wars for Wall Street and Israel.

Attached: AmIS.jpg (382x497, 54K)

Burgers pay most of their defense budget, so it'd be pretty counterproductive

One attack is not a battle.

Attached: 28c99249-e536-424a-aa45-d56104cf3402.jpg (720x548, 81K)

If they grow some balls and use gas and nukes, it's possible.

would invade

>Invading Iran will be a piece of cake.
>You boys will be home right before christm-
We invaded and overthrew the Afghan government in about a week. The terrain there is more treacherous than Iran's.

>or we could put the military at the border and stop pretending we don't know how to solve the problem
user... have you looked at a map in the last 18 years?

Where can I find more of these exaggerated-relief pictures??????

Attached: 1546884156222.jpg (474x844, 102K)

Cope

>>Invading Iran will be a piece of cake.
>>You boys will be home right before christm-
>We invaded and overthrew the Afghan government in about a week. The terrain there is more treach than Iran's.

Not true

>comparing Iran with Afghanistan
Afghanistan back then didn't even recover from their war with the Soviets

Don't worry we'll just nuke mountain ranges away and get to the juicy bunker complexes underneath

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>for no reason at all.

Attached: 1541234086391.jpg (784x720, 75K)

Why?
War with iran would be profitable if jews or the us obtains imperialism over it jews spend their wealth and it would bring more wealth into the us

Nothing wrong with regular military strikes and invasions to keep defense high.

>Not true
Yes it is, it took about a week to take over most of the Government strongholds. Securing the rest of the country took a little longer because:
>Afghanistan back then didn't even recover from their war with the Soviets
which means they had shit-to-no infrastructure, which made getting around a little more difficult.
Geographically Afghanistan is one of the most difficult places to invade and control. Landlocked, surrounded by countries that don't really like USA.

>thinks we started the war in afghanistan
>it was actually the end of a long civil war, where we jumped in on the losing side at the last minute, losing side takes capital,
17 years of stalemate with Taliban gaining territory ever since the initial invasion.

The US has survived as a state with non stop wars.

t. the goodest goy

Attached: 1560040274559.jpg (250x226, 21K)

Im.not saying I would go, but retarded high school drop outs and other people, why shouldn't they be sent to fight and keep the stability of the us by toppling other regimes not like iranian people will have a lower quality of life than the elite rulers of iran currently give them

If America doesn't occupy it, Russia will

Russia is an Iranian ally.

I also like military warfare and want to see the US invade iran or any other historical country

This is one of the most Jewish posts I've ever seen

I said overthrow the government. Sticking around is never a good idea. Should have just kept doing it the old way when the CIA and State Dept. still worked together, and just kill the guy in charge and plant someone else. Harder to do with tribal leadership, but letting the DoD run things never works. There's too much easy money to be made, and even more monetary incentive to keep it going. It's great for the economy, but terrible for moral. Best case scenario is to get the media to not report on it. Like Afghanistan from 2002-2010, pretty much a media blackout. All the focus was on Iraq from 2003-2008. Then it was election cycle, and everyone forgot about both of them.

What im worried about are terrorist strikes on the US or potential missiles reaching the US that has kept the world at peace

Please, I implore all of you. Push for war with Iran. I'm going to need you to lie. to say things that you know are wrong. but please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, help push the US into war. there only need be one final push. we are so close. we MUST drive the US to war with China Russia and Iran. even in limited scope. with reticence, know this is the right thing.

It must happen. we have pulled so close to souring our appetite. now we just need one final push. just a small attack. anything that can be concreted as a pretext for engagement. I ask you from the bottom of my heart to lie, to do things that will go against your nature. it will feel wrong, but know that it is necessary. we must all of us drive America into war with Iran Russia and China. I forget who said it, "war is but the unfolding of miscalculations." US Military strategists have pushed AGAINST a war, that's why you should be pushing for it. I'm sorry for my discombobulated format and idea stream.

Seriously these are great

>muh need war to progress
>lets just do the one country that kikes have been pushing overtly for war for fucking 30 years.
jesus fucking christ you zoomers are horrible.
do you know how fucking tiring it is to hear kike lies to get us in to a war for 3 decades and slowly watch everyone go along with it.
i actualy hope we do go to war in iran, and i will be glad when an aircraft carrier sits on the bottom of the persian gulf and the american empire is ended for good.

Iran is full of the same kind of devout Muslims that rule Iran

There can be no change without wholesale replacement of every Muslim in Iran with anything else besides Muslims

>i want war! war is good! war makes you strong!
>also i a bitch coward and worried that the country we make war on might possess some minuscule possibility of maybe actually hit us back!

Attached: 1540705820900.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Fuck off John Bolton

Lol, Swedes are looking at us as liberators at this point.

Shia 12'vers? more closely akin to pagans than muslims. the Sunni are the ones you're talking about.

Call of duty modern Warfare 4 trailer.

That's fucking awesome.

we would never invade iran, well kill all the leaders and claim theres a new government.

>Leave the locals to pick up the remains.

you misspelled China.

Yea I'm not gonna lie, these are kino AF

we'll* there's*

>empty land
wow, sure looks impenetrable
im against war for other reasons, but don't be stupid.

>Let Israelis do it
I suppose it would only be fair, they worked so hard setting the stage for this. They really did earn first dibs on the front line.

If you love Iran and the free world, you'll support the invasion of Iran. America needs this. BOTH sides should be supporting war in Iran. we need to lose more american soldiers. we must shatter the facade of driving on in the face of our war weary dead. we MUST attack Iran.

>can't beat a tiny militia, that is a tiny fraction of one of the smallest countries in the world.
yah ok. israel wont do shit untill it know 100% that the goyim of the usa and europe are lined up to take all the hits.

That's Mordor wtf I love Iran now

honestly though, that place would turn into a living hell for American troops.

youre saying you understood, i happen to be fluent in cuntish for research and development.

I would help you for sure

>mfw next year we have nofap for exagerated relief maps.

Attached: 1501146680289.jpg (247x204, 9K)

This is too joowish

HOME BY CHRISTMAS, BOYS

I kind of want a war just so the American Empire collapses completely and Globohomo doesn't have its mercenaries pozzing the globe anymore.

fake. the earth is flat

It must happen. we have pulled so close to souring our appetite. now we just need one final push. just a small attack. anything that can be concreted as a pretext for engagement. I ask you from the bottom of my heart to lie, to do things that will go against your nature. it will feel wrong, but know that it is necessary. we must all of us drive America into war with Iran Russia and China. I forget who said it, "war is but the unfolding of miscalculations." US Military strategists have pushed AGAINST a war, that's why you should be pushing for it. I'm sorry for my discombobulated format and idea stream.

They come from here:
imgur.com/gallery/3kDqX

Attached: Funny Wireless Name.jpg (662x388, 42K)

>thinking we're invading Iran
You Euros are getting more retarded by the fucking hour. Jesus, you've been saying we'll be invading Iran for the past 2-3 months, and as a non-retard, I can assure you we're not going in.

I’m just waiting for the next German chimp out

>ACCELERATIONISM WILL TOTALLY WORK GUYS, BECAUSE WE'RE THE ONLY ANTI-ESTABLIHMENT MOVEMENT. THERE ARE NO OTHER PARTIES ORE GROUPS THAT COULD POSSIBLY FILL THE POST-COLLAPSE VOID OTHER THAN US. NO ONE ELSE.

If only there was some kind of a way to bypass all these mountains.

Attached: im.jpg (800x576, 40K)

AMERICA please go to war with Iran. China will move to take Taiwan immediately after, also solving the HK problem along the way.

Kill yourself kike

>We have a military we should put it to use
make the build roads and shit

Actual Neocon here.
Invading Iran is not necessary to topple the regime.
The public lacks the will for the prolonged war necessary to topple and rebuild Iran.
And the blunders in this part of the world have allowed the State department to grow even more delusional as it relates to other parts of the world with the endless hyper fixation of the Mideast.
This has been considered and deemed immoral.
Don't get me wrong its the most practical plan for war considering Iran would need a deployment of over a million troops(probably 3.5 million desu) for two decades at least to fully tame.
Again why do people assume that invading is the only damn tool in the US arsenal.

DESU you are all falling for the Iranian Psy-op. Not even Bolton who wants regime change and war wants it to happen right now. The reason is simple, the Iranian economy has been collapsing since Trump took power and imposed sanctions.
Any prolonged war would be unwinnable considering the current sentiments of the US public and detrimental to 2020 reelection along with any long term plans to actually have regime change.
The commitment necessary in Men and material is so excessive as to while not of the table(for the purpose of official bluff) is practically speaking not an option.

The Iranians want us to bomb them but not take them out, react violently so that they can rally around the hate the kikes and Americans to distract their population and attempt to quell civil unrest in Iran proper.
Basically they want us to 9/11 them.
Better places to test modern warfare than Iran. Bleed them dry economically.
Not worth the hassle the money(read=oil) won't go stateside nor to Israel it will only help the Chinks and Europoors.
>More retarded
Nah more like they are falling for Iranian Psyops.
This.
Chinaman go home.

leave Iran alone

>implying the goal is occupation
The goal is to bomb all their shit so our allies maintain strength in the region and those that don't bend the knee get their infrastructure blown to hell. The occupation is the meatgrinder to protect business interests in the area looking to steal resources pretending to sell their services to a bunch of people who need to pay for their infrastructure to get unfucked. Our businesses expand into the local markets, invested parties get a ton of money and puppets sympathetic to the US way of thinking get installed to play the part they are given. Meanwhile expendable soldiers die hopped up on drugs and propaganda so we don't have to pay them and get a convenient excuse to pull out when the resource extraction process is complete. Oh and democracy and freedom is bestowed upon every man, woman and child (the ones who survived and don't end up giving birth to horrible mutants from all the uranium)

>China will move to Taiwan
You mean Toronto? They already took Vancouver buddy

You have to be trolling holy shit

>mountains
lol what are planes?

>DESU you are all falling for the Iranian Psy-op.
No I'm not. Read my further replies, you've echoed a lot of my points.

>we should put it to use
yeah defending our borders

nah

I love Americans

Attached: 1560449973016.png (817x183, 21K)

Shut up bootlicker

Are we beside ourselves? what cannot be overcome by force, cannot be overcome by acquiescence. Iran must be invaded. America must go to war with Iran, China and Russia. Even in limited scope. Please, push for war with Iran, tell your family to push for war, say whatever you must. This will happen if we work together.

wtf is this round bullshit?

This thread glows in the dark. Holy shit, kill yourselves Jew/boomers.

I can't believe JIDF finally sprang for vpns

Why do you protest? Are you against freedom? keep your ticket stubs, you cannot reenter without them.

Says the country that is occupied by invaders.

trump should make a law that illegals can be detained and drafted for war in case of shortage of manpower

Attached: image.png (500x523, 259K)