Why do you hate gays? It's not like what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom affects you or something

Why do you hate gays? It's not like what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom affects you or something.

Attached: rainbow.jpg (1024x768, 24K)

>Bedroom
For sure. It’s what they do in the streets and classrooms and privately owned businesses that makes me hate them.

Attached: 0C06354C-8FAF-4B07-8F0F-F7D0C79ABFB6.jpg (369x405, 52K)

>Why do you hate gays?

I think they should have the good grace to stay in the closet, like I do.

Attached: ForKids.png (531x193, 38K)

I don’t care what they do in private. The agenda tied to it that is destroying western CIV is objectionable

For straights, sex is just something that they do.
But for gays, sex is who they are. Their identity. Which makes them no better than all the other mindlessly rutting beasts on the planet.

Indeed, what they do in their bedrooms isn't anybody business, I don't think anybody actually gives a shit.

drag queen story time ins in my little town this month. thanks faggots

What about dudes that fuck trannies

Attached: 1526731730876.jpg (1664x4284, 1.07M)

Attached: D79bSNQWwAIGoeH.jpg (540x699, 130K)

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 14/88

Sure...
Keep it there then.

>statistically higher probability of being molested
>statistically higher probability of continuing the abuse
that's literally all the justification I need. I don't give a fuck about "muh based gays". If you don't wanna be lumped in with trash, don't be part of the trash gang.

THIS

No fruits on this plant

Attached: 786543.jpg (800x800, 82K)

This makes me miss the old r/publichealthwatch. Good people just trying to sound the alarm.

I wish blacks didn't add the ugly brown and black shit to the pride flag. OP's flag is gay but at least it has some aesthetic compared to the flag now ;_;

Noone hates people suffering from homosexualism. Its terrible illness. Everyone hates lgbterrorists.

For straights, sex is the start of other things: child-rearing, family, etc. Straights have more complete and fulfilling lives.
With gays, sex ends at orgasm. There is no child-rearing, there is no family building. This their lives are incomplete, needing fulfillment. Usually they try to fill the void with more sex (one reason sex becomes a central focus in the gay community).

>missing anything on r

You have to go back

Because God deals with nations as well as individuals.

And when you have a nation that not only allows abomination to occur, but actually condones it He punishes us for allowing it.

Eg. tornados in the midwest, California is forever on fire, Florida get fucked by hurricanes yearly,
San Francisco is a shit hole
New york gets hit by terrorist attacks and now everyon is dying of mesothelioma from the dust inhaled after 9/11.

texas is over run with spics

God is punishing his people.

Gods people have once again turned to whoredom.

But remember nothing, literally nothing is new under the sun.

So yea im saying

You can thank the faggots, interracial couples, abortion, and false idol worship for all the natural disasters
And wars were tricked into fighting

Also i know this sounds like westbero baptist church shit but fuck them

I only care about the annoying fucks out in the streets.

I don't hate gays I hate that you try to shove it down everyone's throats

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
All that to say this...tell me that's not every gay you know, every Jew you know, every degenerate Christ denier you know. Look at the left, look at the world, look at the "gay pride" parades. Tell me it's wrong.

>Hooters
>Twin Peaks
>cheerleaders at football games
>straight romantic subplots shoved into everything
Yeah, it's the gays shoving it down everyone's throat.

Literally all faggots are pedophiles. Some are just in more denial than others.
All of them should be round up and shot unconditionally.

because they molest and sexually assault children at twice the rate of the catholic officials and priests we like to make fun of

also have you noticed how they're more into child drag races nowadays? interesting isnt it?

CringeAnarchy was great and I will stand by it until the day I die

Attached: never forget.png (1366x603, 70K)

There's a child drag race show? There's multiple?

Because you come here every day asking why we hate you, and thinking you're going to change our mind with your "rational discussion", but really every time you faggots post it just makes us hate you more. Your threads are basically a nexus for faggot hate. You are pure AIDs for ever coming to our board. Leave.

Nobody hates gays, we're all gay on pol, it's the fucking trannies.

Plus they do spread STD's quite a bit more :/ And they take too long in the bathrooms, and they purposefully talk in an gay accent as opposed to a regular one (it's not like first generation immigrants have an accent like their parents, im a first generation chinese, I dont talk like a fucking chink) and gays also flaunt their sexuality during the month of June, and when they adopt children they make them gay, and wont shut up about how gay they are, and they vote democrat, wear retarded clothes, are always trendy, drag is fucking disgusting btw, dont know if that's gay or trans or what, but it's perverted nonetheless,

unfortunately

also heard a story about a kid who was dancing at a club and getting money thrown at em. think it was in NYC or something

>Nobody hates gays, we're all gay on pol
>im a first generation chinese
You can fuck off too chink faggot. Kill yourself.

>HURR DURR MUH STRAIGHTS IN SOCIETY
Gee, it’s almost like you’re...
A minority

that’s a good one!

There's nothing wrong with shoving heterosexuality down peoples throats because heterosexuality is normal and required for the survival of our species. Men being attracted to women is perfectly healthy and should be encouraged. Being a faggot however, is disgusting, mentally ill, completely useless and serves no purpose toward bettering or furthering humanity in any way. In fact faggotry is the antithesis of betterment and progress. Every faggot damages society, every faggot is a diseased burden that wastes the efforts of everything their ancestors ever endured and throws millions of years of evolution completely out the window. Faggots are mistake.

>Implies that suicide has always been a custom in the west

At least I have a reason to kill myself now, thanks

>Indeed, what they do in their bedrooms isn't anybody business
Correct, which is why I don't give a fuck if somebody is gay. Those who sexually abuse children should be executed. Also people who think taxpayers should pay for healthcare related to STD's caused by promiscuous raw anal sex should be banished from society.

Faggots manage to exist as pitiful flawed organisms both under evolutionary science and creationism. You are an abomination.

It's a faggot tradition. Waking up every day realizing you're a degenerate aberration that gets fucked in the asshole and seeing the looks of disappointment on your families face probably contributes somewhat. God they must be so disappointed to put in the effort to move to another country to provide their son with a better life and he pays them back by choosing to be a dirty faggot and ending his family line. I can't imagine their shame.

>what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom
No one believes this wizardry anymore. Homos are and always have been trying to make pedophilia and all other kinds of predatory behavior normal.

I don't hate gays for being gays. If someone is nationalist and pro-white then I couldn't care less if he likes to fuck females or males.
I only hate rabid leftist faggots.

>Why do you hate gays? It's not like what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom affects you or something.

Strawfag, no one ever gave a shit about homos buttfucking each other in their own bedroom.
faggots like bring this up, like squid ink, to try and sniviel your way into little boy asses.

STOP TRYING TO FUCK LITTLE BOYS!

Attached: 1530209986770.jpg (500x500, 69K)

gays are leftist who think the only freedom is their freedom and the only liberty is their own and mine doesn't exist
but they won't realize anything until they have surgery and know it's just marketing plan

>gays are leftist

Attached: samhyde.png (950x531, 438K)

Serious question anons, gays or blacks? If you had to pick one to kick out and only one, which would it be?
>yes you have to keep the other. No I don’t care about your feelings.

Blacks. Pedophile faggots are at least the lesser of two evils compared to nonstop violent crime and murder from niggers

Blacks but only because most engage in homosexual behaviors so two birds one stone

Blacks, we'd have the crime rate of belgium

There's nothing wrong with heterosexuality, faggot. Gas yourself.

oh so you want to shove fucking assholes to everyone where shit comes like it's nothing
it's disgusting because it's filth and it doesn't matter that place won't be clean no matter how hard you try
would you like me to shit and put your dick on my shit and cum?
and why fucking asshole matter to you man
women has a hole that the nature created for us for millions of the fucking years to pump dopamine and you choose the ass who will probably serve the job but will give diseases that you could avoid and even it smells bad it's not an anime
where you will look like a girl and your ass is clean like a pussy and no aftermath grow up this is how our world work if you still gay cool that mean you will die in a matter of 10 years until then I have to be patient

fpbp

I hate them because they fuck kids and force people to bake cakes.

can somebody direct this faggot to the gas chamber please.

Agreed.
And they’re an endless source of entertainment with their dindu fuckery.

>hurr durr burr hurr sam hyde sam hyde sam hyde

Attached: 1543404082245.png (842x792, 82K)

He's a faggot, you didn't realize this? He's been openly bi for a while now.

Attached: 57517931cbdccb8cb0d41d02dc72bdd8af9cbdf78737233e0f41140c599dccfb.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

fpbp

They choose to do that behavior outside of the bedroom, so yes it does affect us. Besides, we don't ignore other mental disorders, do we? And before you say that it isn't, it is by definition a disorder in that it interferes with an individual's ability to reproduce.

Attached: e5scsd.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

You sure are angry.

Attached: 1559374894778.jpg (600x558, 35K)

Attached: LBGT YOUTH PROGRAMING.gif (1100x850, 239K)

photoshlep

Attached: 1560121808307.gif (543x800, 332K)

Wtf is going on here

well, people thought Hitler was gay, cause he was friends with a gay guy

Attached: 3061228967.jpg (1104x1489, 179K)

So should I complain when most women, even 10 y/o girls, are dressed like the whore in your gif? With their ass shorts and shit.
I guess that's NOT shoving sexuality in people's faces though, right?
As long as the whore is assumed straight I guess it's okay. If she were a lesbo, THAT would be unacceptable. Right?
Fucking kek

Attached: 1549827903702.gif (500x281, 825K)

First post not best post.
Faggotry is race treason, deservant only of butchery and death.

You'll never reproduce, thank god.

Attached: 1555754560261.jpg (1247x810, 76K)

96% of convicted pedophiles self identify as gay men. fighting globalism is about saving the nuclear family. gsys that rspe babies and cut their dicks off are not innocent. you boot licking retards are a waste of oxygen.

>projecting this hard

Sam Hyde locking lips with a FTM transsexual

Attached: 1536627898205.jpg (700x1750, 246K)

Already have three children. Sorry, Zoomer.

Dont hate them. They just want to eat, drink and be Mary.

Whores are also abominations, yes

Yeah, sexualizing children is bad too. What's your point?

They'll grow up to be white trash dopeheads just like your flag implies they will.

The point is, why is the sexualizing of children acceptable by society as a whole if there's no "FAGGGGGGGOOOTTTTTT" element to it, yet two men fucking is an "abomination".
The point is it's fucking hypocrisy.
Next time you see a little girl walking around with her ass cheeks hanging out of her shorts that her shitty parents bought her, just look at how many people in the vicinity pitch a bitch about it. None. It just shows the hypocrisy of this clown ass society.

Attached: 1556960296995.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

two men fucking *behind closed doors*

LGBQT is one of the hundred other mobs going around trying to exert control. This is normal as the democracy decays into the most extreme form of democracy called Demagoguery. Demagoguery is where people forgo the rule of law and institute mob justice. Lets give an example. What happens if someone goes against LGBQT in the workplace? Well he would be brought in front of HR and fired most likely. His best cause would be gays going on twitter, and social media and doxxing or harassing him.

How do egalitarian extremists create this type of democracy? Aristotle has some observations:

Other measures which are also useful in constructing this last and most extreme type of democracy are measures like those introduced by Cleisthenes at Athens, when he sought to advance the cause of democracy, or those which were taken by the founders of popular government at Cyrene. A number of new tribes and clans should be instituted by the side of the old; private cults should be reduced in number and conducted at common centers; and every contrivance should be employed to make all the citizens mix, as much as they possibly can, and to break down their old loyalties. All the measures adopted by tyrants may equally be regarded as congenial to democracy. We may cite as examples the license allowed to slaves (which, up to a point, may be advantageous as well as congenial), the license permitted to women and children, and the policy of conniving at the practice of “living as you like.” There is much to assist a constitution of this sort, for most people find more pleasure in living without discipline than they find in a life of temperance.

Well gee that sure sounds familiar now doesn't it?Thats why your hated. Your nothing but an unruly mob with no respect for laws or culture.

Everything you do affects people to an extent because your actions and (and attitudes towards behaviors) can normalize things.. And regardless we both know most faggots don't just stay to themselves.

Heterosexuality is The Template. It is The Theme. Theme does not get to be variation.

Fpbp

All the monthly fag parades down every major city on earth is "in the privacy of their own homes"?

Nobody forces you to look, pussy. Like close your eyes or some shit. kek

Attached: 1552642216817.jpg (183x185, 9K)

Blacks. Niggers shut up once in awhile.

>It's not like what they do in the privacy of their own bedroom affects you or something.
nice

Attached: why_do_you_care_what_people_do_in_their_own_bedrooms.jpg (1463x1170, 715K)

>privacy of their own bedroom

I do not care

-- what bothers me is making it about politics, making it about everything

As well as them talking and acting like annoying fags just so you know that they are fags

Attached: trannies.jpg (720x496, 75K)

"Looooook. Boys kin kisssssss."
It isn't edgy or fascinating as you think it is. You all are so fucking dated. Gay is over with, it's played out completely, it's DEAD. When big corporations and politicians start LARPing as something to look trendy it is DEAD. Look at yourselves. Straight is what's edgy now. Straight is the new punk.

Fags are bourgeois little corporate poseur sellouts and not part of the next wave. You're squares. You know it's true.

Good post user.

Well, unless you can become a born-again straight guy I guess Sam missed that boat.

>a species that grew in numbers due to sexual reproduction between males and female and gays are somehow not abominations
sure thing buddy

jesus fucking christ, your fucking smugness is so fucking rancid, i'm gonna fucking barf.
please kill yourself, you worthless pile of dogshit.
same to you, faggot.

Kek

kill yourself

Attached: 1548060924491.jpg (1324x920, 436K)

>Moldova
Wasn't that a boss in a Zelda game? kek
Link is top-tier twink btw.
And nice job ignoring all my points, pussy.

Attached: 1559908909521.png (724x653, 573K)

Based strokeposter

All these nazi LARPers faggots need to shut the fuck up and get with the times. Even stormfags these days accept faggotry.

Attached: 1559949091809.jpg (786x410, 41K)

>good job ignoring my points
all your points are "BUT YOU DO THE SAME THING, STRAIGHTY" which is just you showing your retardation.
pedophiles deserve to be hanged and you should too just because of how much of a braindead ape you are.
>wasn't that a boss in a Zelda game?
haHA nigger, show your flag, pussy.
>Link is top-tier twink
no, he is overrated just like Astolfo.
so not only did someone stick their dick through your earhole and dump a load in your brain but you also have extremely fucking shit tastes in twinks.
you are trying to sound like some gay alpha faggot but you are just some fucking fat loser who jacks off to yaoi and can't get even one match on Grindr.

Attached: IMG_20190120_233944.jpg (400x275, 43K)

Not saying there's anything wrong with being straight, just that the threshold for "shoving down my throat" is incredibly low. Like we don't call a preppy thot shoving her femininity down people's throats. We don't call a sports fan shoving their sports down our throats. Saying "I'm fine with it, just don't shove it down me throat" is to say "I'm fine with it as long as it's far away from me and invisible". That doesn't sound very okay with it.

>pedophiles deserve to be hanged
Okay, then hang the person's of the kids they're sexualizing.
Because from what I've seen, shitty ass, corrupt straight culture has done more to promote pedophile culture than any knit picking bullshit you can come up with from gay culture. Fact.
>you are just some fat loser
I'm a twink myself :3 plus I have a good job that I excel at. What the fuck are you?
>can't get even one match on Grindr
Never tried. So you're right I guess.

Attached: 1551298394456.jpg (2560x1440, 287K)