Canada

Why did Britain love Canada so much and showed such little love for Australia and New Zealand? Canada was too sheltered

Attached: 5b5e2a862abf2.jpg (690x1312, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because canadians as a people are the decendants of faggy royalist shitlibs that ran away during the american revolution
They are peak-subjects

Absolutely based and absolutely redpilled

Bump

Canada was closer to the UK by half the world.
Canada was where the loyalist Americans went.
Canada was strategically in great position to burn the White House and other fun stuff.
Canada wasn't made up of criminals and their kids.
Canada had natural resources that made a 18th century eye happy beyond belief.

Because aussies were criminals who butchered aborigines

we had one of the largest navies after ww2

Lol they treated eastern Canada good maybe. The west has always been treated like shit

Because we are based and redpilled and of royal blood.

Amer*Sharts, A*Ssies, and N*W Ze*Landers are m*Tts

They always had the hopes of using Canada as a strategic launch pad for their retaking of the colonies.

Because the west fucking sucks.

Eh, at least they're not amerimutts though.

to be fair, the white house was burnt by brits from the UK, not canadians

You must be retarded, niggers don't exist in Canada.

What is that thing canada is hitting with the stick?

Indian tribesman

Based

True, but the British military used Canadaian ports as staging posts. So it really helped having a friendly shore to burn houses from.

Ironic, Scottish people built canada

Nigger says what?

Attached: RaisingTheRake1.jpg (1380x1111, 201K)

I love the comic and I wish it was true. Instead Scots and Natives get all kinds of special treatment in their respective countries when they shouldn't have any at all.

Post more comics like this, i like them

My personal favorite

Attached: 1525913427912.png (784x2224, 45K)

>Chooses liberal republicanism over traditional monarchy
Imagine being this naive.

Attached: 1544542788170.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

kek

Attached: laugh.jpg (419x480, 58K)

Because Canada lived closer to them geographically.

Because they spoke, without shouting unintelligible gibberish inter-spaced with the word cunt every 3rd sentince.

No gibberish, eh?`
Too bad about the French.

Attached: kawaii.png (500x304, 68K)

Attached: AmericaJapanBall.png (1092x2188, 88K)

Cope harder loser
Repeat 1812 now

Nobody cares about Canada.

Fur exports mostly

>Nigger says what?

You better learn French .

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 Hundreds of Migrants from Africa Who Speak French Landed in San Antonio.png (712x1021, 426K)

We weren't a net drain on Imperial finances and actively contributed to the defense of the Empire. We were legitimately the best colony and were rewarded accordingly. There was even talk of moving Westminster as the Imperial Parliament if our population had kept booming.

>Australia
Descendants of Irish rebels, a net drain that couldn't support itself (See Fall of Singapore)
>New Zealand
See above
>South Africa
Niggers and Boers united in their hatred of civilization
>India
No need of further explanation
>Newfoundland
only Dominion that rivaled our loyalty, but poor as fuck from being razed several times in wartime and bad climate
>Rhodesia
3rd trimester abortion on a national scale. Never had a chance to grow up.

The others aren't worth mentioning.

and that is a good thing

Australians and kiwis should never forget that we helped save them from the japs during WW2 when Britain turned her back on them.

"The West". You mean Alberta which is a modern day Mordor with an inch of topsoil hiding barren wasteland that lucked out when Britain invested hundreds of millions to settle it, followed by the discovery of oil (again, British/Eastern Canada capital invested into Alberta)?

Canada was a legitimate colonization project

Aus and NZ were just dumping grounds for undesirables.

NZ was literally a brothel for whalers. look it up. no wonder our women are such skanks.

The fuck are you smoking? Australia and New Zealand would never have been in danger in the first place if the USA hadn't forced us to break our alliance with Japan and crippled our naval strength with the Washington Treaty.

We still saved them when Britain wouldn’t. Keep your mouth shut you fucking leaf bitch.

>no wonder our women are such skanks
Wish the rest of the western world had an excuse just as good.

c o p e

lol
except soviet union also took a whack at poland with germany rather than standing around idly

Scottish officers seemed to do a lot during the colonial age desu

No one triggers burgers like a leaf

What do you mean? Canada, Australia and New Zealand are all equally good.

Attached: 1545222631977.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Yeah but you treated Canada better. Gave him better toys for Christmas, a larger allowance.

Canadians are generally nicer and gentler. Australians are the descendants of criminals, drunkards, advocates for Irish Home Rule and all other sorts of unpleasant people.

Attached: 1545962878938.jpg (1920x1920, 266K)

Canadians said they didn't burn the White House when Trump said Canada was a threat to the USA...

Scotland is better than England though.

>Americans completely burn down the canuck Palace of Parliament, burn and blow up the canuck Government House
>in return, the British set fire to white house which is scorched, but remains intact, and gets refurbished and still used. ditto for the us congress building which suffered even less
If we repeat 1812 do we get to keep your parliamentary mace for another 100 years?

>Canadians are generally nicer and gentler
Canadians are cucks
Who will apologize for anything.
I personally know some Albertans. They're weak little gaytards.

That's not true at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg

Scots did well through the union. The comic should have been hitting some loser Irish fuck

ok

Dude
I legitimately testing this by seeing how far I could push my Canadian friends.
And they kept apologizing the whole time.
It was sad.

Canadians are always so "nice", but man, it sometimes feels they have a real edge to them.

I'm pretty sure they used Bermuda as their staging point.

There were a lot of Canadian victories in the war of 1812, but the battle for DC was not one of them.

Now the siege of Detroit, and Queenstown heights are worth celebrating

Based and correct

I had no idea Australia was an ill treated, unwanted child. Seriously.

Anyway, it’s all history. Britain sees Canadians as invisible nerds and Australians as toothless hicks... and we don’t give a shit, because we no longer look up to England in any way or give it much thought.

Time marches on.

>he doesnt fly the red ensign for the motherland and her majesty the queen
what a fucking sorry bunch of queers you redditors are

Scots are welfare queens

Aborigines deserved worse. The biggest mistake the empire made was not wiping them off the face of the earth entirely.

Canada:America::Scotland:England

>Scots are welfare queens
Everyone is these days.
From the poorest hobo to the richest big wig
Welfare abuse is rampant in all levels of society.

In 1812 the capital of upper Canada was in Toronto and Toronto (York at the time) was torched.

I would be okay if Americans nuked Toronto.

im black

You didn’t do anything. We saved ourselves in Burma, Borneo and New Guinea. You did fuck all aside from jumping from one tiny island to another because The Pacific War was a sideshow to Mainland China/India and the European theatre. The Japanese didn’t even have a plan to invade Australia kek.

red ensign ugly af desu senpai

leaf is peak aesthetic

Jealousy mostly. Americans are richer and don't live in a frozen hellhole. Most importantly, Canada is always in America's shadows. They really don't have much of a legacy to hang their hat on. And their most precious sport, hockey, when's the last time any of their teams has beaten an American team in the NHL for the Stanley Cup? A couple decades? Canada is essentially a less important, bootleg version of the United States. Everything they do, we do it better.

Attached: 1529140823282.png (473x698, 434K)

You should have wiped all the brown in your empire away.