>KAC outside WH 6/12/19
c-span.org/video/?461673-1/
>AsstSoS4PM Cooper @House on Arming Arabs 6/12/19
c-span.org/video/?461639-1/
>StateDept Press Brief (Morgan) 6/12/19
youtu.be/_xR1GilVqkc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: purityspiralwomen.png (1368x1498, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html
twitter.com/DavidSharp84
twitter.com/NatGeo/status/1079141467304669185
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

What a weirdo.

Attached: Zucker makes joke about sleeping with star anchor.jpg (811x980, 525K)

MAGA

MAGA

Attached: IMG_3817.jpg (604x750, 59K)

It is the 13th of June of 2019. Chairman Xi still refuses to post the in store prices.

Attached: 1560397199035.png (1251x859, 204K)

That is such a beta thing to say.

"zucker" is that jewish?

1st for Kelly Ann

>the really worrying part was the just inherent "you follow the laws no matter what even if you don't agree with them and they can't enforce them." these are the people who would probably turn in their guns if some statesman told them to.
>government exists at the consent of the governed vs. the government's capability to threaten the people. without the latter the laws are only followed at the whims of the people

this is from Mein Kampf Volume 2, Chapter 2: The State

Generally speaking, these various theorists may be classed in three groups:
1. Those who hold that the State is a more or less voluntary association of men who have agreed to set up and obey a ruling authority.
This is numerically the largest group. In its ranks are to be found those who worship our present principle of legalized authority. In their eyes the will of the people has no part whatever in the whole affair. For them the fact that the State exists is sufficient reason to consider it sacred and inviolable. To protect the madness of human brains, a positively dog-like adoration of so-called state authority is needed. In the minds of these people the means is substituted for the end, by a sort of sleight-of-hand movement. The State no longer exists for the purpose of serving men but men exist for the purpose of adoring the authority of the State, which is vested in its functionaries, even down to the smallest official. So as to prevent this placid and ecstatic adoration from changing into something that might become in any way disturbing, the authority of the State is limited simply to the task of preserving order and tranquillity. Therewith it is no longer either a means or an end. The State must see that public peace and order are preserved and, in their turn, order and peace must make the existence of the State possible. All life must move between these two poles.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv2ch02.html

are you trying to b8 portubro? because that's some good b8

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

KAG!

Attached: IMG_3818.jpg (385x640, 35K)

>joke
Sure it is
>CNN
>star anchor
el o fucking el

so should we actually deal with the nigger problem, or keep attacking symptoms?

2. The second group is somewhat smaller in numbers. It includes those who would make the existence of the State dependent on some conditions at least. They insist that not only should there be a uniform system of government but also, if possible, that only one language should be used, though solely for technical reasons of administration. In this view the authority of the State is no longer the sole and exclusive end for which the State exists. It must also promote the good of its subjects. Ideas of 'freedom', mostly based on a misunderstanding of the meaning of that word, enter into the concept of the State as it exists in the minds of this group. The form of government is no longer considered inviolable simply because it exists. It must submit to the test of practical efficiency. Its venerable age no longer protects it from being criticized in the light of modern exigencies. Moreover, in this view the first duty laid upon the State is to guarantee the economic well-being of the individual citizens. Hence it is judged from the practical standpoint and according to general principles based on the idea of economic returns.

Someone posted earlier that she had been fired when I popped in. Got real excited, then realized almost immediately it probably wasn't true

Would you make a white baby with Sarah Sanders?

Attached: D899_DKXoAcV7Tf.jpg (968x1200, 133K)

Make Israel Great Again

Attached: 1553538225260.png (1312x1232, 1.21M)

Yes.

Shadilay and Shadalom, Neocon General! Have you signed up to die for Israel in the upcoming war against Iran yet? We have to protect our greatest ally!

MIGA!

Attached: 1560454810083.jpg (1000x2221, 452K)

>Breaking with decades of tradition, Ms. Sanders effectively killed the daily briefing from the White House lectern that had been one of the visible symbols of multiple presidencies. It has been 94 days since she held a formal briefing. Instead, she left it to Mr. Trump, who prefers to speak for himself and takes questions from reporters on a far more regular basis than most of his recent predecessors.

So was she let go because she was documented admitting to lying in the Mueller report and continued to lie afterwards? Looks like she was laying low while all that wrapped up so her leaving wouldn't seem to be the case, just a large media blackout from a president who ran on transparency.

>the mt gox crash
sweetspot for mining honestly
if you got in 2 years after that, you won't even pay the power price

Attached: 1559140545824.jpg (762x627, 150K)

So oppo research is all good according to Trump. Can't wait for the pisstapes

Attached: I've got a license to kill.jpg (2048x1536, 1.92M)

When exactly did these yellow thread pop up?

Attached: HMMMMM.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Be Best
B-Cups

Attached: 32B.gif (228x209, 1.99M)

The hypocrisy.

Attached: Trump_2012.jpg (1076x657, 84K)

IMAGINE the smell

Attached: 1555520569670.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

so true
just like with the "you are not white" threads
this is a weak attempt to divide and conquer the Right

i still regret not looking into bitcoin back in 2012. probably would have only invested a couple hundred bucks max since i was an even poorerfag than i am now and was woefully uneducated regarding economics, but ah well. hindsight 20/20 and all that

Trump lost anyone sensible when he attacked Ann Coulter, a true supporter of the policies he failed to enact

follow me on twitter: twitter.com/DavidSharp84

>"He is the martyr, the victim, Prometheus chained to the rock, the self-sacrificing hero who fights single-handed against impossible odds. If he were killing a mouse he would know how to make it seem like a dragon. One feels, as with Napoleon, that he is fighting against destiny, that he can’t win, and yet that he somehow deserves to. The attraction of such a pose is of course enormous; half the films that one sees turn upon some such theme." - Orwell
He can sell you a fantasy.

nigger pulled a rifle or the AR pistol in the photo, got shot dead by US Marshalls, and now backward primitive violent niggers are rioting in Memphis, Tennessee.
Typical niggers!
The solution really is to shoot enough niggers until the rest decide to be peaceful.

Attached: nigger started riots in Memphis, Tennessee.jpg (206x274, 21K)

Wow, what a whale. I wonder how much plankton she consumes on a daily basis.

Attached: 1559960629459.jpg (968x681, 48K)

>guise, Trump is really for America first

Attached: 1557351935888.png (612x450, 50K)

More like BE NICE CUPS

shit happens, move on
there will always be a new hotness
satoshi became a fedfag post 2013 anyway

has he started a war now?

None of this would have happened if slavery never took place here.

Attached: hmmmm.png (760x768, 100K)

>Have you signed up to die for Israel in the upcoming war against Iran
I didn't even get the chance, Iranians and Palestinians keep cutting the line and dying to Israeli raids (and getting posthumous American citizenship for their service of dying for Israel) that there won't be a chance until 2035

"Smells like... victory!"

Attached: 1559171838186.gif (1072x424, 99K)

Jokes aren't aloud in the current year.

Something's afoot. All headed to the Middle East. They are cargo planes.

Attached: CargoPlanes.png (1250x1064, 263K)

Wonder if she is from Whales

Attached: OpeaRFagoid.png (242x251, 126K)

>rest decide to be peaceful.
never happen.

Attached: bolton-laughing.jpg (750x375, 48K)

There are people itt who haven't died for Israel so many times before there's not enough left of them that can die again.

i can't believe i missed a kardashian rally

Attached: 1560459168134.png (1118x1126, 857K)

>Rubio getting btfo on twitter
Poor robot is just trying to act like President

Attached: 1555871435247.jpg (700x700, 32K)

Attached: 1559001649091.png (990x593, 385K)

Tiny tits are gross.

>Source: Trust me dude

Just drop all our remaining MOABs on them and be done with it!

>1 of each
not bad, i wish they'd fly over my house so i'd feel some murica vibrations

jewish slavery brought the niggers to America.
None of this would have happened if jew had never been allowed into America!

Attached: jews expelled 109 Mel.jpg (320x311, 24K)

bet there was nothing under that coat

Nifty, hopefully we fuck some of their stuff up.

That's rich.

Attached: file.png (696x568, 408K)

$38bn a year to Israel
Soon war with Iran. Have you signed up yet?

Attached: 1557061014100.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

>You're acting like Trump has changed in the last 6 months.
No, you're delusional ass isn't getting the message. Your twenty times (at this point) posted Washington Times hit pieces are't worth the toilet paper they're printed on. The information being both incorrect and out of date just follows the typical pattern of you fucking retarded, spamming faggots. You name and it always happens. Press you living colostomy bags and the shit starts coming out
>Pressed on a point goal post move
>Pressed on your own motivation and you deflect or insult
>Pressed on an a political stance and you don't have one or its nonsensical or contradictory
>Pressed on the above contradiction or lack of motivation and you get more stalling or deflection
The Elephants is in the Room and shitting on at this point. You're fucking outsiders (although, given how much time you spent spamming here I can't even claim that anymore) with a highly delusional belief that you can influence anybodies opinion on here with your pathetic fucking tactics. You want a "Redpill"? Well, here you go. You haven't changed the mind of a single person since you've been on here spamming day in and out. When I do straw poll of Trump's support on Jow Forums it's always 80-150 for and 22 against. I've gotten this same metric for three years straight now. It's fucking done.

Soon they'll have to sell us back our houses on the cheap for fucking apples.

Attached: 1510728957520.jpg (500x249, 27K)

I can't believe Trump fucking choked on the softball of all softball questions.

>Hey, Mr. ""president"", do you think you would engage in collusion again?
>hmm, yeah. why not, ya know.

What a stooge

P.S. Every jew is a nigger.

Attached: Real black jew - Thas rite!.jpg (500x500, 44K)

So... downboat brigades rule? Great idea

Attached: 1550346216410.png (594x582, 61K)

I believe those yellow threads are on a losing streak.
Very good point I forgot to add.

Attached: get out banned.png (1840x136, 30K)

What do you expect from a leaf.

Then maybe you can exchange the house for a beef

Holy shit

It was okay when Obama did it.

Give them fake apples filled with armyworms.

Now we enter into the part where you repeat yourself and spam the thread until banned.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *TODDLER SCREAM*

Attached: 159332896623.png (611x375, 51K)

imagine holding at your fingertips the power to destroy all human life. It would be the easiest thing in the world, everything is automated with computers to autorespond. I couldnt resist pushing the big button on my desk

i haven't seen /b/ this stirred up on a single thing in a while. kind of interesting to see desu

and every chink is a jew.

> WTF, NatGeo site either got hax'd or someone made a big fuckup!
> pic related and [1]

[1] twitter.com/NatGeo/status/1079141467304669185

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-13 Gorilla Youngsters Seen Dismantling Poachers' Traps—A First.jpg (1013x1111, 180K)

I bet there is going to be some sort of response to be honest

of course. she is a hoe

Attached: D8-EUxBX4AAtS1T.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

certain aspects of metoo are a stopped clock

>not realizing that this whole shit is helping him now and he doesn't want it to end
Imagine being a brainlet.

>Sidelining women
What about the sidelined transgender?

KEK, he can't keep getting away with it

>wake up
>posts are showing up in reply order and not chronological post order
HELP
>promoting obesity

Attached: 1543302073620.jpg (953x953, 148K)

And for long may he reign.

8 more pallets of cash for the ayatollah

Attached: 1543083677004.jpg (800x682, 54K)

awesome leddit platform, faggot

He's actually capitalizing on it. Wow, somebody finally paying attention to the Internet outside of Trump.

>the first time its a mistake that people make fun of.
>the 2000th time its a feature, a proof of political courage and fearlessness, except for shills on /ptg/.

got a link for them?
could be buyable.

Gonna miss Sarah

Niggers.
I'm impressed with their rate. Those guys really want to fix /b/.

Attached: Niggers eating a dead buffalo.webm (480x873, 2.87M)

>nigger smart enough to not make an illegal SBR
>dumb enough to not put a quality brace on it

Attached: 1544434611533.png (640x480, 420K)

>The subscription based “anti-censorship” platform “Thinkspot” is being created by popular psychologist Dr. Jordan B. Peterson. It’s being marketed as a free speech alternative to payment processors like Patreon in that it will “monetize creators” and also provide a social media alternative to platforms like Facebook and YouTube.
>Peterson discussed Thinkspot with podcaster Joe Rogan on June 9, emphasizing a radically pro-free speech Terms of Service. He described that freedom as the “central” aspect saying, “once you're on our platform we won't take you down unless we’re ordered to by a US court of law.”

Now that doesn't sound too bad but I'm skeptical they'll stick to it when the rubber hits the road.

People have also tried this before and been deplatformed by banks and credit card companies for hosting racists.

>22 against. I've gotten this same metric for three years straight now. It's fucking done.
That sounds an awful lot like a company with fixed headcount level but lots of turnover.

Attached: asumi disgust.jpg (764x399, 184K)

> nigger shot dead by Feds
> riot against local police
Not the smartest niggers

She's unironically right.
(((Trump))) is even letting nogs from active Ebola zones into the US now.

Attached: 1560437269165.png (885x638, 538K)

>Voting
Why have it effect anything? Why not just have it be something you can turn off an on if you want to know the opinion of robots and the general hive mind.

Oh oh oh oh oh her name is Kelly Ann

>unless we’re ordered to by a US court of law
Thank god he didnt try and host his site in canada

BREAKING: THE 20 NAMES THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE FIRST DEMOCRAT DEBATES

Attached: D8-PpB_XsAgAyYs.jpg (574x1033, 46K)