THE ONLY THING TARRANT ACCELERATED WAS THE NWO

Tarrant did Mossads work and distracted attention away from government.

What a twat

Previous thread :

Attached: 1559372407826.png (708x472, 671K)

Great Job, Mossad!

Attached: 1557011274110.jpg (4032x2268, 2.63M)

Wtf is happening in Texas guys

Attached: 1FB6FF8F-627C-4D0E-833C-16EAA5608D36.png (1242x2208, 384K)

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

Attached: 1558221264002.jpg (3024x3024, 2.42M)

You say that, but everything is going to his plan and this latest round of YouTube bullshit is waking up more people.
You think because the fire is hotter, we are losing? Don't be a fool.

My "friend" gave me a go pro and some ideas. Oh dear.

the mosque exists and it is in houston but i bet this faggot is just lying for attention

Attached: 1557268698391.jpg (1015x809, 141K)

Link to archive?

Attached: 1552777567064.png (499x499, 272K)

you shills are in full force today aren't you?

Attached: 1554424434781.png (1040x445, 168K)

>Hiding nose
>Only showing hands
>Hiding nose

Hmmmmmm...

Attached: 1559489680325.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

it's the same dude who posted this multiple a time a day last week
fucking attention whore or alphabet agency planting proofs

>underage mutt polish larping with airsoft and trying to be edgy
deus vultenstein fren

Attached: 1554332224324.jpg (755x620, 107K)

That image is from poland

>distracted attention away from government.

is government code word for jews? if not, youre almost on the nail

Attached: 1557617485729.jpg (1564x1222, 189K)

did you miss the polish larper part of my post ?

Attached: 1560459776813 - Copy.jpg (308x639, 181K)

Shills are the ones PROMOTING jew behaviour

oy vey shut it down. he said the jews were not our enemy, so he must be right

Keep trying shill

Attached: 1558718481551.png (628x625, 525K)

Why would an Israeli say sloppy job mossad?
I dont think you understand basic happenings

Attached: 1560459776813.jpg (628x625, 431K)

The meme is just disgustingly low effort I can't believe they post that with no shame at all.

Attached: CHAD VS MOSSAD.jpg (693x2018, 696K)

Because it's indicating the poster is schizo. They are internally inconsistent and will say virtually anything, and believe it with conviction. Hence, Israeli flag calling out their own intelligence service.

They just have to say anything. They just stick to erroneous claims regardless how inaccurate they are

It really isn't, it perfectly illustrates the schizo-poster archetype.

Brenton a gudboy. He dindu nuffin

This is an even better example.

>schizo-poster
and what is a schizo-poster fren ?
schizophrenia is a buzzword
psychiatry is a science invented by the jew
the very word schizophrenia was invented by and for the kike
why do you think it hold any power on Jow Forums ?
and why the fucking hell do you think anyone should think to be called schizo by some anonymous loser without any (((qualification))) to do so ?
only zoomer take buzzword seriously

No he said he doesent care about jews as long as they dont interfere with other countries did you even read the manifesto?

>and why the fucking hell do you think anyone should care**

Take your meds leaf

Attached: 1555290216279.png (1000x1000, 179K)

>post some low effort meme made in paint in under 10 min
>think he somehow won an argument
>also ask you to take your med
>because he's a doctor
>and he know better than you
i will totally take my med moshe
totally

Leaf, schizo-posting, as a concept, has been articulated as a phenomena on the chans virtually since their inception and currently exists, still, on all major permutations of the original nexus(being this place). I've already defined what a schizo-poster is up in the thread, please take your meds now.

It represents schizo shills like you perfectly

Attached: IMG_20190522_112624.jpg (600x400, 64K)

Attached: no.jpg (776x181, 21K)

wow that crap is so buzzword filled i can't even understand anything
>muh schizo
i don't care
call me schizo as much as you want you sound immature thats it

Attached: KiwiCrusadeKillsShills.jpg (2510x2510, 3.43M)

yes I did. but they are directly responsible for this mass influx of migrants. it doesnt take longer than a minute to pull up the videos of jews talking about how its "the west's imperative to bring in migrants that are fleeing for their life." how then can he be honest when he only targets these muslims but makes no mention AT ALL of who is bombing their lands and sending them in full force for the shekels. not to mention his visit to Israel of course.

sloppy job MOSSAD

the jew will always be the enemy, anyone detracting from that can eat a zog dick

the only thing that can save the world is 10,000 more like him.

>but he got guns banned!

if you're not gonna shoot niggers with your guns, whats even the use of having them. also, so fucking what. have secret guns. if you're willing to use guns, you're willing to bury a body in the woods.

>but people don't like it!

you're the enemy. brenton is the hero.

In other words, he doesn't want to harm them as long as they stay in their own country and don't fuck with white people. Same with muzzies and niggers. Not hard, Ahmed al-Nigel.

I bet you're from Quebec.

LINK THREAD

no shit sherlock i said it many times in those shitty thread i'm not hiding

This

>not to mention his visit to Israel of course.
Only source for that is "unnamed Israeli senior immigration officer" cited by an RT. If you claim that you are someone who can see through mossad trickery and then base that on what some literal Jew law enforcement officer said, while believing him unquestioningly, then it's gonna be a big yikes from me.
>the jew will always be the enemy
Why do you believe him then?
>no mention AT ALL of who is bombing their lands and sending them in full force for the shekels
As we talked about in previous thread, he called for total expulsion of all Jewry from white countries. Why are you ignoring it?

>get shit on by the establishment
>I'm winning guys

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x360, 12K)

>slow boil is better, goyim

Do you have any political structure or organization with which to strike back with?
Oh no your just hoping that materializes out of the ether
And your hoping that if it does it also happens to fit your political leanings

You are a lazy faggot using acceleration as a cope

>as long as they stay in their own country and don't fuck with white people.
And the important >implying which some of the lower reading comprehension polacks miss, is that Jews will not stay in their own country and leave white people alone. By the very nature of jews, they will not and can not do as Brenton wrote for them to do.
People not JWoke wont notice, and spergs who lack reading comprehension skills wont understand that.
Like Checkbro on team Brenton, QuebecBro you are a identifiable user. It's nice to have some of the same players coming back to these threads.

Good goy let's just sit down and do nothing instead!

Attached: hi-def.jpg (340x370, 34K)

That is literally your plan

then he would have shot up a synagogue. simple as that.

>(((debunked)))™
so when can we expect to see you in the news ? it's been what 1 month of you pushing your personality cult ?
so if i get this right
you try to get OTHERS to do it, that's how you chose to fight ?
getting OTHER to do it ?
your obsession is more than telling here
whats up not like we're a lot in those threads they don't gather much attention or new peoples

Colour me fucking shocked, in typical Israeli fashion something big just happens to take place to take the media spotlight just as this fuckers plea comes. Any time there's some shady shit pointing to Israel there's ALWAYS something fucking else to take the spotlight from a previous deed.

>Oh no your just hoping that materializes out of the ether
Not really. Every lad should have a community of likely-minded guys around him, ideally maximum 30 minutes drive away, all prepared, armed and stocked. Further you are from this ideal (and ideal it is), harder it will be for you later. As history shows, necessity is mother of invention and with politics, it is not different. Groups, movements and highly motivated individuals emerge as situation escalates. So called "insurrection" or "terrorist" groups are nothing but a small states in waiting and system knows it. With good people around you, everyone can be the base for that little "seed" - and pretty much all revolutions in history of mankind showed that this is how it worked. This is not something new nor unprecedented tbqh, only new thing is this shiny "accelerationism" sticker.

He inspired lad to do specifically that. In which, he did more than you or me. Or two of us together.

At least try to discuss, when I waste time with actually seriously replying to you.

I've seen the video. It's the most faked laughable pile of shit ever. A very very sloppy job, that's why they went into damage control by trying to erase the video. And I don't give a FUCK nz police, come over and have a chat if you want. I have nothing to fear and I have every damn right to have an opinion. They want to rule by FEAR. Not in my country you kikes

hmm the answer you are referring to was not for me
I just type (((debunked)))™ and you make blatant appeal to authority but i answered one of yours that you just ignored conveniently
>thread at page 6
>25 individuals IP
>dying already
so when are you calling your memeflag spammer and the crew ? quick your thread gonna be archived before it even reach 100 posts

I don't know leaf, this is not my thread - quite the opposite, it was made by a butthurt sandnig from previous thread. So not really, it dying is more proof of shills inability to keep BT hate going.
>appeal on authority
Stop using stuff you don't know the meaning of.

Y'all are both faggots.

>Stop using stuff you don't know the meaning of.
that is actually an appeal to authority
funny

>Y'all
ya ok

>BREAKING
>TARRANT PLEADS NOT GUILTY

Attached: F2253F81-87AF-49B6-9831-91C1DBF9E14A.jpg (828x954, 421K)

no one questions why the intelligence agencies
will not disclose what they know about him to
absolve themselves,it is very telling.

Attached: (me).jpg (1280x720, 123K)

kek i wonder if they will have to watch the video in the trial

Rule 1 of doing something without getting caught
>Don't tell people what you're going to do, where you're doing it at, and when
He just about broke every rule here, don't believe anyone who break this rule, especially if it isn't right before.

>"The Crown formally laid the 51st murder charge, amending an earlier attempted murder charge and added two additional attempted murder charges, and a charge under the Terrorism Suppression Act 2002. The charge alleges a terrorist act was carried out in Christchurch on March 15."
>"The accused smiled as the Crown laid the charge under the terrorist act."

Attached: Allegiance.png (931x699, 1.07M)

kek