How to not be a wagie?

hey pol, going to start university studying economics in September and don’t want to end up a poorfag, any advice for the future frens?

Attached: 2638A423-D67F-4D81-95CD-A6B4EF49D45D.png (1267x785, 99K)

Do extra curriculars and make """connections"""

Don’t study economics
Study industrial engineering
Invest
Also shill for UBI

Add Politics and Philosophy.

should've bought link

What the fuck are you doing studying a fake field like economics?

Shhh I'm sure the college could use this goobers money.

use your student loans to buy crypto

I could tell you have to successfully scalp forex on LMAX and become rich but I won't because you're a Jow Forumstard frogfag ha ha ha.

how

Cool ID breh

average salary after 5y is £61,000 my only other option is history as I can’t do STEM because im retarded

college is free here so not really

Not sure what uni you're going to but I'm going to assume it's decent and/or you got a scholarship. Listen here, kid. Save as much of your student loan/grant over the three years because you're going to need it post-university. Use the library and all that free time to read actual fucking books from the 20th century. Take a politics or philosophy module because decent women love that shit. Drink before going out to save money and stay away from habit forming drugs including weed. Take part in university programs that allow for networking. Use your summers to gain expirence. Don't waste your time. It will go quickly.

Stem science only
No social sciences. Economists are not rich because they practice borderline postmodernist bullshit
Cheap uni the same as expensive one. your input = outputs
Avoid doing things for the opportunity of getting laid. These will be the greatest regrets of your life, trust me.
Date/fuck women you actually like avoid women who are hot but you cannot stand to be around.
Develop vault skills/hobbies outside of your major. Ex: homesteading + engine repair.
Maintain a social circle of sports. Every man should play and practice a solo sport and a team based one. Also lift.
Do psychedelics a handful of times however only in nature and not with neets/hippies/commies/women
Develop marksmanship skills
Learn to save and invest
Hide your power level.

Attached: C5B101E5-BD68-46F2-8316-2F8D0A45477A.jpg (522x798, 139K)

Is statistics b&rp or c&bp?

Attached: fewc.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

Pick something which leads to a career which requires you to have a university education. Example of this would be:
>med
>pharm
>actuarial science
>accounting
>engineering except software """engineering"""

All these require some sort of post secondary education. To get your CPA you need to have a bachelors, same with actuaries...etc

Don't apply for banking jobs.

There are 20 000 applications for 200 junior positions.

And 70% of those places will be filled by the kids of clients, relatives etc.

Don't fall for the investment banking meme.

Is this true? Fuck. I wanted to get a math degree so I can get a finance job.

Wtf bros, I'm not gonna make am I? I have no familial connections, not rich, am white, will be going to just a local uni...etc

>STEM is a meme
>progamming is a meme
>trades are a meme
>wagecucking is a meme
>arts are a big meme
>finance is a meme

ok, so what's not a meme?

UBI NEET life

Yes.

I have a graduate recruitment business.

I know this as an insider.

You should apply, but have a plan b, plan c, plan d.

The golden days of investment banking are behind us.

>having all your needs fulfilled with no effort

it's gonna be a no from me dog

What is not a meme, then? Accounting? Cryptography? Infosec?

nepotism

Yes, meet life give you the highest quality of life.

Especially if you can come up with a business idea that generates income for you, but you don't have to spend more than 5 hours per week on working.

* neet life

Yeah. Seems like everything is a meme now unless you've been doing a particular study sine you were a little kid and now a genius at that specific subject.

Im an open minded citizen of the world who is open to an honest discussion
Would you maybe share the literature you used to gain your knowledge?
thank you in advance

>he thinks "free" things are actually free

>216226686
>having all your needs fulfilled with no effort
> said as if that is a bad thing

Attached: 9188CF44-A68A-49B1-A5EC-C1224946F4AC.png (645x773, 15K)

Hello Steve, this is your grandfather.
Me and nan are proud of you, never take the easy road. Always work hard and never give up. You can do it bucko! See you around Christmas.

>neet life give you the highest quality of life.
take it from a marathon NEET, you're wrong about this

It's all about connections, I'm sure. I know retards who got jobs dozens of graduates would knife each other for.

Feminist dance therapy

Try these boutique financial firms or real estate finance.

These are easy to get into.

If you live in Canada, oil and energy firms are good bets.

Apply for their finance divisions. Where they do commodities trading.

>Apply for their finance divisions
So would accounting be the best bet and enter the energy industry? Or a math degree with a econ minor?

Become a neet.
It's comfy. I spend my days playing vidya, going for hikes, playing guitar, watching kino.
Life is good right now.
I live at home so I save all my neetbux

What's UBI?

This
NEETbux will save us

Have either of you actually been NEET for a long period of time? It fucks with your brain because you have nothing to do so you have to make up BS to do. It's not natural.

>haha not me I'll play videogames all day :)
you'll kys within 3 years
>I'll be doing fulfilling things like art and science instead of working
no you won't.

Attached: wojak.png (635x473, 222K)

Math degree with an econ minor would be more valuable in the eyes of recruiters.

You can do accounting qualifications after uni anyway.

Universal Basic Income
When robots make everyone unemployable in 10 years it will be the only thing stopping mass starvation of the unemployable masses

I have plenty to do as a NEET, we’re building a treehouse in the woods and in learning how to invest from investopedia and reading

Alright. The only reason I was not going immediately for math + econ but instead look at accounting is because I would get a bachelors in accounting in 3 years as apposed to 4 and I could study at a much closer school that specializes in business and preparing for the workforce

>I need to be a slave to avoid existential dread!
Pathetic.
The keys to finding fulfillment as a NEET
>Become a Christian
>NEVER jack off
>Practice a hobby everyday. Painting, writing, music, etc.
>Stay fit, cardio 3-5 times a week
>At least 2 hours of outside time a week
Were you doing all these things?

Maths and economics covers a wider spectrum of potential careers.

With accounting, you are limited to a certain jobs.

The keys to finding fulfillment as a NEET
>Become a Christian —-> Neoplatonist
>NEVER jack off ——> fuck tinder and bar hoes
>Practice a hobby everyday. Painting, writing, music, etc. —-> treehouse construction, bodybuilding, and investing
>Stay fit, cardio 3-5 times a week —-> cardio once a week to min test loss, strength 5 days a week
>At least 2 hours of outside time a week —-> plenty

This is why I will never go back to wagecucking, NEET life for life

Specializing helps get and maintain a job nitch

>Neoplatonist -----> degeneracy
>Fuck tinder and bar hoes ------> degeneracy that leads to zero fulfillment and only creates a dependency on sex and makes you less desirable to trad women who sense your degeneracy ingrained within you from being a manwhore
>Pretty based hobbies but investing with neetbux is illegal I'm pretty sure

Other anons are telling me that the prospects for a career in math aren't so hot. I see that people in the financial sector pick up grads with math degrees but even then it seems to be pretty rare. The actuary field in Canada kind sucks and too competitive to gain entry for any newcomer.

I'm interested in studying pure math but also interested in accounting and finding loopholes with our taxes and things of that nature.

But it limits your options.

There is not much point in doing a bachelors in accounting.

You can get an accounting qualification outside Uni as well.

user is in Canada, oil companies would be good bets, or oil related boutique financial firms.

I like oil companies, people are nicer than in banking.

Found the boomer.

a wagie is anyone who works for someone else, no matter how high or low the wage or salary.
If you have to work for someone else in order to provide for yourself and your family, you are dependent on your employer for your livelihood. Thats what makes you a wagie; that it can all be gone in an instant if your employer gets rid of you.
You either have to work for yourself or a firm in which you are also an owner, or have enough productive capital earning sufficient income to provide for yourself and your family independently of any employment, to not be a wagie.
>doctor how works for hospital for a $500k/year salary=wagie
>HS dropout who owns his own pizza joint=not a wagie

With a maths degree, you can go to a lot of different industries.

Companies like maths grads.

Lie.

Thats the best advice I can give you. Lie about A LOT. But, never lie when it comes to needing help.
Lie about your pay to get a higher wage. Lie about your position to get ahead. Lie about your achievements to make yourself stand out.
Everyone is lying their way through life. Anyone telling you otherwise, is a fool, or trying to mislead you. Only the stupid and ignorant tell the truth when it comes to their careers, and those people get walked all over.

Never work for free. Never pick up your phone outside work hours, if you do, start the clock, you're getting paid.

Never work for an idiot. Never talk about anything related to your personal life. Learn the differences in friendships in your life. 2 kinds of friends. Situational, and "true" friends. Situational friends are people you find common interests with because you're forced to encounter one another. These can develop into true friendships, but most often not. Never talk about your personal life, or anything in grave detail with these types of people in your life. Ever. They will stab you in your face, not your back.

Attached: 1512819136.png (600x450, 705K)

I live off NEETBUX, invest with money I had before and made from investments
Fucking hoes raises test and is the only real way to go about finding a GF these days
Neoplatonism is based and doesn’t mean I cont believe in Christ as well
The Bible was altered by politicians and Jews
Plato and Iamblichus hold rational truth

>existential dread
Humans need to exert themselves and pursue meaningful goals (those which fulfill your basic needs) to stay satisfied. Hobbies and vidya are secondary, you get less satisfaction and they are harder to keep up.

Kaczynski explains this in his manifesto, he calls it the power process. I think it's a good explanation of why all NEETs become degenerate sooner or later and why wagies aren't very happy with themselves.

>Were you doing all these things?
No, but I'm warning you now that you will lose discipline over time because all of your needs are already met. If you don't believe me, ask any other long-running NEET.

Study mathematics and live in a cave. The true patricians path.

Specialize in any job that doesn't produce, build, teach, create or invent anything but leeches a lot of people, because they are the ones that pay well in this kike world: politicians, investment fund cocaine addicts, bankers, salesmen, lazy government contractors and workers, lobbyists, real estate scammers, useless managers...

Getting a job like that is pure nepotism though. IF you don't have connections from daddy or a rich friend then it's over. The exception being gooberment contractors or low level sales workers