Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

Attached: Nigger Demolition Expert.webm (240x278, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MjvJUBTNa8
youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaTMTYla4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck niggers

Smaller brains and white people LOVE making excuses for their pets so

Why do you jews keep posting about niggers on /pol?

those are hueniggers

Stop saying the fucking N word you faggots. Its not cool or edgy at all.

those are just brazillians

Why are caucasoids a black mans punching bag?

Attached: 1559923161426.webm (480x360, 992K)

he got cut in half didnt he?

Attached: 1363400970_Jay-Z-big-lips-nose.jpg (500x542, 85K)

>OP irl when he has to actually come face to face with the black man

Attached: 1559923568095-2.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

t. jew

N

Attached: Big Bird Says the N Word.jpg (720x676, 103K)

go home, poo, you're drunk.

Attached: poo_disposal.jpg (716x495, 48K)

how else are you going to go to prison?

The fact that gorilla didn't get turned into the next Harambe after the first swing proves it's not me. But nice copeposting nigger.

Attached: Dead Nigger Storage.gif (682x1000, 334K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Egro

It is if it makes blue share niggers like you mad.

>I prefer muslims to Sikhs

The absolute state of the leaf.

Attached: cross-eyed-steve-buscemi.jpg (327x327, 25K)

genes

Does anyone have the video of three African adult males filming themselves trying to swim? I saw it once and it was never posted ever again.

It's okay the attached wheels to him and now hes the top racer in brazil.

>detected

NIGGER

Biology

That's obviously Brazil

God cursed them
the result was a very low IQ and an inability to control ones impulses, which is why they rape steal and kill as much as they do at the slightest opportunity

Fucking NIGGER

Im not black and im not shareblue. Its just a disgusting fucking word and honestly it should be banned.

low effort b8

Attached: 1542078351794.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Thats bullshit. But I believe it.

Roastie detected.

Its not b8 i used to say it too then I was with my ex for awhile whos half black (shes still my friend) and the thought of so many racists saying that word freely makes me sick honestly

European and American imperialism, the Great Society, The War on Drugs, redlining during the FDR administration, and lack of funding in African-American schools.

Im a 21 year old white male. Nice try though faggot

dilate

Attached: 1560404468180.jpg (344x356, 15K)

Nigger blaming whitey on his problems. Like clockwork.

This. It's clearly JIDF -- I mean I like the threads sometimes but they are really overegging the pudding.

Evolution, all the smart people got the fuck out of Africa asap. This left a population of only retards to breed with each other.

Nah you're a nigger

shut up nigger

Attached: The niggerator.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

Attached: PEAKPERFORMANCE.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

Nigger!

Attached: pepper spray.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

over a dozen punches and the white kid is still standing kek

Attached: bankdindu.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

There's a good nigger.

white racism

Attached: 1560052961195.webm (640x480, 2.85M)

Attached: santa delivers the lead.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

hey man, you might miss all of your shots and get killed in the process, but at least you died in styyyyyle. The nig nog, ladies and gentleman

Attached: 1560054773827.webm (354x360, 2.5M)

Not really his fault desu. The construction on that brick wall is all wrong. Its not even anchored

Shoo shoo, nigger.

Attached: go_be_a_nigger_somewhere_else.webm (1280x720, 1.72M)

Shut the fuck up nigger

Nigger

>Nigger Demolition Expert.webm
First saw that as NiggerStealsWall.webm

Top kek

Saying Nigger is a reflex for some white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=0MjvJUBTNa8

what an idiot. He had the guy in his sights. why the fuck would he try to double wield? Doesn't make any fucking sense.

what's the context on this?

Black man was paying condolences about the church getting destroyed and the white bigot hit him out of nowhere

to be perfectly honest that wall is absolute garbage.
This is in mexico for sure.

nigger repeatedly making a racket with his nigger music when they were praying

Why do you come to Jow Forums? It's always the same flag responding to nig threads. I'm guessing it's always you. Don't you realize no one here respects you? This is just sad. Dont you have other nog friends to hang around on the corner with? Why aren't you out picking up all our beautiful white women?

Attached: 1556232610567m.jpg (840x1024, 86K)

Is Tourettes the most based mental illness?

say all you want about mexico, but I dont think I've ever seen an actual nigger there.
That is probably some caribbean shit hole or brazil.

he's not even hitting his head. the first few hits were on his shoulders and biceps
also blacks get tired really easily, they have shit lung capacity and they really don't exercise.

>not "niggas don't know bout Dr. Light.webm"

my favorite part is how the telllers seem to disappear into the floor

for all the cheap shit they do, im surprised its not just 24/7 dick punches. im gonna dick punch my way out of as much as i can

I don't understand this webm user, what the nigger did?

LOL

Sopa de macao

>it should be banned.
Unironically ignorant.

>This occurred in France early this month. A few days after a priest was beheaded by a couple of terrorists, the city of Paris decided to do something very symbolic: demolishing a church. The Christians tried to protect the church (Sainte Rita), the State sent in 12 units of heavy armed police. The Priest was literally dragged across the building by the police. So they prayed outside.

>Apparently the black guy came, told them that they were pitiful, played music with lyrics "No god no master" (or something like that), and instantly got knocked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTQaTMTYla4

Attached: pbox.jpg (1484x953, 116K)

Attached: 1560240576132.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Damn nice it feel good, but the video is 2yo still nice, fuck negro fuck shitskin

That's really more indicative of the stupidity of the "mason" that laid those bricks, but yeah he should probably have tested that first.

Attached: lolniggers.webm (352x640, 1.69M)

Thank you. Now I can get some sleep before work

Damn they stole that whole wall

It seems like he had a chance to get away, he must have gone limp from blood loss, they got him in the back and neck pretty good, I was looking for a stab to the neck that might have severed his spinal cord but he seems to stop moving on his own.

>Niggers get to shoot GALILs and I don't
brb gonna suicide

What's with nogs and pounding on people that aren't even fighting them? It also seems like they're weak since they kids they're hitting like 20 times are still standing.

good reference for implementing blood spatter from knife/spear/sword/etc attacks in video games

this have to be ironic, that fucking pistol transition kek

he's black

because they are niggers. if they are american niggers 95% of them are derived from slaves. so farm machinery. the slaves that fought back were killed, so what you have left is the docile and stupid machinery +150 years. good luck

Maybe his brachial artery

lmao. Well done

The building is smart, knew to just let him take it.

>tactical roll
he was already dead.

That shit was cowardly as fuck, unless the dude raped and killed his sister which is probable

this is wypipos fault for building a wall that couldn't hol up to the forces applied when it should've

too much

I feel for a squirrel smashed in the road. I have ZERO emotional response to niggers being burned to death. I could eat bbq while watching these.

Not this month but very sad still