Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RamyInocencio/status/1138978532640485377?s=19
twitter.com/aliceysu/status/1138470617903226883?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=QaiWx4BVQDE
youtube.com/watch?v=SBsvzKshKCw
youtube.com/watch?v=_bspwXfp74w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for recolonization

Attached: 20190612_192523.jpg (1062x593, 349K)

ye that nigga a troll

UK should've kept Hong Kong Island/Kowloon and given Hong Kong independence, as well as a defense treaty in the 80's

What a faggot.

Hong Kong? More like Xianggang.

Attached: 1544791174498.jpg (1536x2048, 1.88M)

Retake the mainland!

Attached: 1560386099942.jpg (429x581, 79K)

Attached: D8swQVOV4AEQDh8.jpg (960x676, 62K)

What should the strategy be for Hong Kong? If they went for independence they'd just get cucked by China, if they prayed to England to protect them England doesn't give a fuck they can't even brexit themselves, and what good can USA do!?

I used to spend a lot of time in Hong Kong assisting missionaries on the mainland. It is very sad that they are soon going to suffer like the mainlanders. Remember to pray for our brothers in China.

Solid majority of Hongkongers are pro-China anyway. The protestors are small, but loud number of dissidents that need to be put down.

tear gas tactics

Attached: RgWciAH2EB_DNLH9 (2).webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

bus driver blocking the street

Attached: D81rkadUIAAGqW6.jpg (675x1200, 180K)

Whatever helps you sleep at night honorable chairman

are there chatrooms or hong kong forums where we can share the user's protest tactics like lasers and what not from the other thread to them?

Mainlanders that took over Hong Kong are not the same as Hong Kongers, enjoy china annexing Siberia and filling it with chinks

>the eternal slav, subsidizing shitskins in their quest to ruin the world

I'm starting to regret this auto anti-intervention policy. China's been asking for a beating for a while now.

Do chinks in HK have the guts to assassinate XI?

search hkpol at 8c/h

protesters forcing umbrella and helmet to CBS journalist
twitter.com/RamyInocencio/status/1138978532640485377?s=19

F.

China is a fraud country. Get redpilled, lads.

Chink Flag:
A cheap knock-off version of the Soviet's

Chink National Anthem:
Commie song

Chink Territory:
Conquered by the Mongol Empire, British Empire, The Empire of Japan

Chink People:
Mongol rape babies

Chink Language:
"""Simplified""" Chinese (newly installed in 1950, Traditional Chinese is used in Taiwan)

Christian protesters singing hymns to the police
twitter.com/aliceysu/status/1138470617903226883?s=19

Are Hong Kong chinks generally taller than their mainland counterparts?

Based and true.

There is a protest in NYC Sunday and I am planning on making a poster like this but with china

Attached: 1904-Kisaburō-Ohara-Russia-map.jpg (1200x800, 850K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QaiWx4BVQDE
youtube.com/watch?v=SBsvzKshKCw
youtube.com/watch?v=_bspwXfp74w

RISE UP, IT'S TIME TO END THE RED DRAGON THAT TOOK AWAY YOUR ANCESTORS, AND YOUR TRADITIONS.

Attached: file.png (800x469, 530K)

Hong Kong belongs to China.

HONG KONG BELONGS TO THE QUEEN OR TAIWAN

The CCP won the Chinese Civil War. Deal with it.

Seething gook

Attached: 1560434461220.jpg (1008x674, 504K)

hk belongs to whoever can use the rule of law

(((Hong Kong)))

Only people who against Mainland China are the Jews. If you're for Hong Kong, than you're a kike worshipper.

Attached: g2-23.jpg (580x420, 109K)

Shut up nazi your shitty country only lasted 12 years.

>Support Fascism who is Anti Communist
>UHH..IF THE COMMINIES ARE AGAINST JEWS, THEN I SUPPORT THE COMMIES!

Attached: 1559682086637.png (465x304, 213K)

/sg/ would like a word with you kike

>/sg/
That place is still around?
Lmao

are they carrying the water just for the grenades?
they look like thermobaric + CS compound, I don't think the water does anything

>38708▶
>
>Are Hong Kong chinks generally taller than their mainland c
it's the opposite actually. that's why there are claims that some "HK police" are actually mainlanders

Scared kike? China, Syria, Iran and Russia are going to kill you kikes.

Then the falklands belongs to Argentina.

Look at those mainlander ugly ass cops

disgusting commies

Why so mad? What did I even do to upset you?
I wanna see the gooks dead, read a fucking book, you're a puppet just like the communist you fucking kike.

Attached: 1560128981301.png (819x652, 843K)

Yessss good goyim, fight the chinamen for Israel. Introduce degeneracy to China by using Hong Kong as a platform. They don't want you there, nor does Syria or Iran. Now fuck off!!!

I'm convinced that the HK police are mainland Red Army agents who are not loyal to HK people.

You're wrong. Britain ended colonial rule in Hong Kong decades ago. Now Hong Kong once again belongs to it's rightful owners, China.

I found a kike, everyone stand back, he's going full goyim.

Attached: 1560111883022.jpg (1910x1019, 106K)

>Implying Maoist china is real china.

Look at this fucking retard, the PRC has fucking brainwashed you

Why is the sign in english?

This doesn't mean Hong Kong needs to belong to Mainland China.

The queen, not Taiwan, they're fucking cowards who gave up the fight and left the vunurable to the communists.

If the Nationalists did their fucking jobs Hong Kong wouldn't have needed to occur.

TL:DR Hong Kong is a refugee settlement for all those fleeing Communisim because the nationalists pussied out.

The Hongers will fight back in a fashion that Stalingrad would honor, but it's 7Million vs 1 Billion... The world needs to help HK, Taiwan can't even help themselves they're voting commies into their own government. HK had them forced in.

I'm not even Chinese so that proves how little you know amerifat.

That's why the Taiwan backed US forces are coming in soon.

>Mutt!!!
>Amerifaaat!

Even when you get btfo, you go to the buzzwords!

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 366K)

100% gone are the Police Story type HK cops.

If those cops still existed this "riot" would have become a full on armed resistance and the bridges to the mainland would have been shuttered already.

That's kinda nice.

Attached: taxi!.jpg (960x676, 76K)

Ching chong ching chong

Attached: 1559857382220.jpg (640x853, 94K)

No the Falklands belong to Britain. This is basic knowledge.

Fuck off Maoist twat, their whole system was spawned by aping the (((revolution))) that happened in Russia to begin with

Unless the US parks an aircraft carrier group outside the bay, HK will die, they'll breed them out quicker than the Muslims are, it'll be Europe sped up 99x

>Mao tries to reach 100 years
>Falls into the Soviet Trap
Yikes, not based

>Aircraft carrier parked out of the US
>HK will die

Wth

Attached: file.png (399x322, 99K)

They're so heartless they charge kids who happen to be protesting, send them to a set-up court and turn them into fugitives.
They aren't fooling anyone. Once the extradition bill is passed then these children will be sent to Beijing's people's court and receive the death sentence for high treason and for being a threat to communist rule.

I guess one good side from this is seeing Jackie Chan eat his hat. He was pro-Beijing because they have his child in custody after being caught with drugs. That's why he made those statements saying Japan deserved the quakes and tsunami.

Now, they're all fucked.

Why don’t the Chinese just run over the protesters with tanks and then pretend it didn’t happen while arresting anyone who even mentions it?

Shut up, Zoomer

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 91K)

Because that will give Trump full authority to station troops there and officially make Hong Kong free by force.

Chinks fear this, so that's why they don't do it, not after tank man.

The Falklands belong to Britain because of a referendum, the majority of the population wanted to stay with Britain. Why would Hong Kong belong to mainland China? Do you really think that's what hongkongers want?

Call me a retard to my face you fat bastard and I'll knock your teeth out. The CCP won, that means Maoist China is real China. No amount of reeeeeeing will change that.

Triggered ching chong agent.
>but muh existence is in danger if the HK people want to keep living how they have
Get out of the US stop stealing American prosperity.

It's an internal matter, US doesn't care, at most they shelter some dissidents who flee into exile and make noise about how oppressive China is. Either Beijing makes reforms to placate the protesters or crushes them and there's not much anyone else can (or even cares enough to) do about it.

Feeling scared?
I'mma gonna throw some more tea in Boston harbor you little cunt.

>Triggered ching chong agent.
Nah, im American.
>Get out of the US stop stealing American prosperity.
>REEE STOP BEING AMERICAN!

No.

Before British rule Hong Kong belonged to China. It's only fair that it go back to it's rightful owner.

So what's the argument?

>Trying to avoid the argument and say that there was any.

Oh Kike, you're so clever!

Attached: 1560125825559.jpg (810x872, 66K)

Well, either they take it by force and punish 1/7 of the population because they need to enforce their actions. See: 1 million Ugythgurs in internment camps. They don't really care about optics because they have the numbers and space to hide the activity, or just do it across the river in Shenzhen.

Otherwise the US cuts off HK's financial hubs and they languish until China does essentially the same things slower and more gradually.

Hong Kong is doomed, anyone with family and money overseas is pulling out already.

An armed resistance would be the only way to prevent this, then the world coming to HK's aid.

This is a warning to Taiwan, unfortunately within 20-40 years the same will happen to them even after stepping over the body of HK

Hong Kong was the Singapore of the 90's and 00's, Alot of capital flows through the hub still. It's not just any old city. That's the difference. Plus America knows that their assets in asia are vulnerable if HK goes down. You don't think the US uses HK as a base to infiltrate China??

HONG KONG BELONG TO CHINA

NO MORE VASSAL STATE OF WHITE DOG

WE WILL BE COMING SOON

WE WILL WELCOME BACK OUR FAMILY WITH WARM HEART

China should've begame gadolic and obtain some morals instead of being soulless

Attached: 42960_screenshots_20190201004840_1.jpg (1335x900, 292K)

Which china?

>Implying being called "gook" is getting btfo'd.

Dude you are so retarded I live in the OP location. Fuck off.

Attached: 1559771897190.jpg (222x250, 7K)

Then take off your memeflag

Attached: 1559272380061.jpg (821x1024, 210K)

Blacks used to belong to whites before we let them go.

Vietnam, Malaysia and Korea were all owned by China at one point, why not just give them those countries as well.

HK is not family simpleton.

Not an argument.

TICK TOCK CHINIES

Attached: file.png (1009x606, 59K)

I hope Taiwan doesn't bend. I mean I couldn't care less if HK goes because they brought the weight of Beijing to themselves, but it just means you can't trust Beijing's promises. They said at least 50 years without changes. We are just about past 20 right now. They could choose to stay their hand for 30 more years to look less evil.

It is a statement!

The majority of Hongkongers support the PR of China. The protests are from a vocal minority.

You got a sauce on that?

The five stars are a symbol of the communists classes.

Attached: 4ZQxVWP.png (1500x771, 135K)

Fight me anytime you want yank mutt. Fucking wanker.

He won't, he's a chink spy.

How about free Northern Ireland?

I can't take off my memeflag user. Sorry.

If I take off your flag, will you die?

Attached: 1559705149112.jpg (1024x1003, 129K)

NO! LET THE DRAGON RISE AND KILL THE COMMUNIST DEMONS!!!

Attached: 1554299083176.jpg (556x418, 31K)

Oh wow! You posted a spongebob meme! How very clever!

user the Red Dragon is the PRC

Attached: 1560448008956.jpg (650x592, 105K)

The majority should not get to decide to get rid of people's rights. The communist party is filthy and wants to destroy Christianity, if they are not stopped we will become just like them. (((They))) want us to fight Iran so we are too busy to take down the real enemy. The jews want us to be like China.

No. But because of some laws they passed here I could get sent to prison for speaking out against the establishment.

>This slow

Then change proxies

Attached: 1559656963634.png (299x315, 55K)

>1 million people out on the streets in a country of 7 million
>vocal minority

When did the wumaodang infiltrate this site?