Why haven't you joined the army?

Why haven't you joined the army?
>steady salary
>everyone respects you
>chicks get wet for you
>great benefits
>with enough dedication you could make 6 figures with a federal agency

Attached: Desktop_Navigation_IMG_1.jpg (330x150, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/DrWilliamL.PierceWhatStartedWorldWarTwo
archive.org/details/TheUltimateRedPillBANNEDFROMYOUTUBE
liveleak.com/view?t=003_1474298276
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm not a spic and I know what I want to do with my life.

This message brought to you by the US Army. Be all you can be. An army of one. Some cunt called the sergeant major and said she has your kid.

Wouldn't let me in cause I smoked a joint at a party before basic.
Meanwhile a tranny and a faggot is allowed in

Because I could never live with myself if I killed somebody in a war for Israel when it had absolutely nothing to do with protecting USA citizens.

Op is faggot

Attached: 1539746834084m.jpg (512x1024, 65K)

Attached: 1560469028350.png (792x896, 13K)

I was told my eyesight was too bad, now I'm too old.

My country is not worth dying for.

>Yes goy come die for a better Israel.
Fuck off kike

Attached: scoobyjoo.jpg (300x295, 27K)

Just search "US military White Nationalism'. You learn really quick that they're going after whitey in the military too. Our military is going down the tubes.

Stay stateside and fight for the coming war here at home. Actually DEFEND this nation.

Attached: An_Appeal_to_Heaven_Flag.svg.png (1024x683, 38K)

>actually believing the meme that our military's sole purpose is fighting for Israel

Attached: 1560396853061.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Woah, you mean some journalists tried to stir up hysteria about white people in the military too? Incredible.

>not believing.
After Vietnam every major conflict was for Israel. WW2 was because FDR was a jewish cunt that wanted a world war to back Rothschild. Legit fact America has died for fucking zog in numerous wars.

Army vet here and can confirm we've be dying for jews since ww2.

Please, tell me what stationing thousands of men in South America, and Asia do to benefit Israel?
Protip: you can't

You've got no evidence for this other than "it's the JOOS" the meme

Literally being world police is a masonic jewish ideal. They hsve men stationed there to be world police and enact their wills.

Because I have morals.

criminally underrated - and accurate

Attached: 1560469231756.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

Someone dox this fucking faggot. I'm not joking.

>chicks get wet for you

Yeah because it emans army paychecks get sent to them and they have an empty house for 3+ years to fuck niggers in while you're away working and risking your life.

How do you ever expect normies to take you seriously with no evidence and simply spouting off cute little conspiracy theories like that?
>hurr durr we provide humanitarian relief because it's a Masonic Jewish ideal
good one, Cletus, clearly this board has never challenged your "it's the JOOS" perspective on world affairs

archive.org/details/DrWilliamL.PierceWhatStartedWorldWarTwo

Because I fundamentally disagree with my nation's foreign policy

Attached: 1547476157042.jpg (468x468, 26K)

>long time commitment
>wife will fuck Jody while you’re away
>99% boring bullshit
>other 1% is fighting and “fun” stuff which is when you die or end up horribly disfigured
>VA Fucking you in the ass
Sounds great

Lol the Chink is mad that not everyone is buying the "JOOOS" meme, I think we can see the true menace here. Imagine all of the Chinese bots on this site that want us all to believe Jews are the biggest problem in the world

wow you jews are in full overload today with the shiling...we are not gonna fight your war jew so fuck off or else

archive.org/details/TheUltimateRedPillBANNEDFROMYOUTUBE

>Been censored so hard.
If they had nothing ti fear they wouldn't censor it.

Attached: 1560277825594.jpg (549x492, 26K)

>steady salary
lol, a 3rd worlders salary
>everyone respects you
i'd still get called a nigger by fellow soldiers and citizens. So why?
>chicks get wet for you
maybe trashy chicks that aren't worth marrying and starting a family with
>great benefits
hahahaha
>with enough dedication you could make 6 figures with a federal agency
only if you go into and IT field

>Dying for a country that hates you automatically just because of your skin color

Nah, im fine with my current six figure salary.

I involuntarily joined USAF as a human experimentation subject already, thanks

Attached: 1541315702069.jpg (751x993, 493K)

holy fuck good to know. I want to spend a year or so in the german army and I didn't know you had to lie about that. Was planning to be honest and upright. Shieeeeeeet.

Attached: 2jad1b.jpg (500x527, 79K)

>join the military while your homeland is browned put of existence
Even if Israel was not in the equation you would still be hard pressed to get white recruits. You crossed the rubicon a long time ago. Better get right with God son. We all know diversity is the opposite of strength.

>some corporate elites found it offensive so it must be true
or maybe their holocaust propaganda in school persuaded them to find it unacceptable on their site... The world is not a grand Jewish conspiracy against you, and if it were why is all you're doing about it posting laughable videos on Jow Forums? Are you conceding defeat or just that weak?

Attached: 1544085843828m.jpg (723x1024, 170K)

Do FBI guys really make 6 figures?

Best decision I ever made. Joined the infantry right out of college, went to war, got out.

The benefits are endless. Access to va healthcare, home loans, ECT.

The #1 benefit is the motivation, it never leaves you. I thought I knew everything until I met the man with the big round hat.

Policing their oil and drug routes.Fuck off Moshe.

they test you homie, lying to the military is kind of hard when they don't even ask you the question

Ask not what you can do for your country
Ask what your country can do for Israel

>get military training and experience and camaraderie with like minded individuals
vs.
>shitpost on Jow Forums that everything is so hopelessly ZOG that all we can do is bitch and moan on our containment board

Get fucked you can't refute it. If they had nothing to hide they wouldn't censor it they would openly bash it and then criticize it while it's still standing. No only the guilty censor things. Notice how YouTubers get censor for their opinion now? Yes it will be taken down because it goes against their narrative you are a jidf agent or you're just a troll that I'm going to be really honest with you you're treading it some serious of Dangerous Waters right now because usually people like you end up getting fucking fucked on these threads.

As our foreign policy isn't Empire 2 electric boogaloo there is no point in joining up

>Cherry picked images of shit that the average American already finds disgusting
you guys are on this website way too much, real life does not look like this when you leave your house

Because Mr recruiter, you guys are cucked as fuck. I wanna hate and kill the enemy but your gay policies don't foster that kind of mentality. Make another muh diversity video.

>dying for Israel

>cherry picked
Yeah you're a JIDF agent. Why do you think Stalin purged kikes? Someone drop coin on this kid and get him off of this thread.

>went to meps a few days ago
>as I was talking to my air force liaison a black kid finished his talk up with another liaison and walked out
>as soon as the door closed the liaison says out loud "God I fucking hate niggers"
that was the day I knew it was for me 100%

this

>a year or so

what kind of faggot army lets you enlist for 1 year

It legit looks like this in a lot of places I've vacationed to.

Just don't be a fucking pog

Attached: images(23).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>I wanna hate and kill the enemy
Go to your nearest parliament building

Enjoy your free gibs while you have them, faggot. Fuck you and fuck the jewish government.

> Chicks get wet for you

Whilst banging another dudes cock while your deployed

Why do you cry so much about Youtube? It's clearly a liberal owned website from disconnected billionaires in Silicon Valley. They sensor what leftists find intolerable which is quite a lot of shit. It doesn't mean whatever they remove is automatically true by any means, and your argument is not going to convince anyone of intellectual integrity.

It's literally a fucking slave plantation. Senior NCO's are house niggers that try to convince you that the civilian world is rough/dangerous. Literally house niggers trying to discourage you from leaving a plantation

Attached: 20171003_114343.jpg (2353x1309, 1.85M)

>wanting to join the anti-white ZOG army
Fuck off Shlomo. Might as well join ANTIFA, same shit but without a drill sgt shouting in your face.

Attached: pentagon anti-white manual.png (1247x493, 170K)

Literally everybody from your recruiter to the doctor either tells you straight up to lie or heavily implies you should lie. How do you fuck that up?

>intellectual property
False YouTube must abide by freedom of speech laws. The right to free speech is a platform fact that hate speech and so on is protected. Whether real or not. This is a infringement and a near Stalin tier attack on people's human rights as a basic whole. It will radicalize more people against jews. The smart thing kikes would do is leave all this anti-jewish shit up and just laugh at it. But their so desperate to delete it every time it makes them fucking stronger. The fact they even algorithmically ban shit. It's hilarious, you're done kike. Get off the thread before we make you.

Amen, brother

Pumping up those numbers huh?

Attached: GoToWarWithIran.jpg (666x666, 207K)

> Be pawn in war you'll never be told the truth about
Maybe for a few years, just enough to get the benefits, including free college + paid hourly to actually attend the classes.

I love the U.S. military, but I hate the fucking wars. I joined the Air Force then the Marines. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I was contributing to the deaths of a war whose reasons I wasn't allowed to know. E.g., being fucked in the heart and mind.

Fuck all of their for-profit media-manipulated wars.

>hurr durr let me censor you because I'm too fragile to hear you disagree with me
>complains about Youtube censoring people they disagree with
lmao you're pathetic and clearly low IQ

You're told to "win hearts and minds" while your job is to kill people
That's a conflict of interest which results in a lot of people being jailed or kicked out for bullshit war crimes
If you get deployed (not Kuwait/UAE bullshit) you'll be in one of 3 countries (Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan)
None of these countries had anything to do with 9/11, Saudi Arabia planned, funded, and committed 9/11
I would sign up for another enlistment again right now if it meant I could kill those fucking Saudi's
But instead you'll just waste your time dealing with retarded (literally inbred) muslims who can't read or count in shithole areas
That's not worth dying for and it sucks watching your friends die, or hearing about their deaths through fucking social media
My back, legs, and hearing are fucked and the VA is worthless
It's not worth it

>>actually believing the meme that our military's sole purpose is fighting for Israel

Attached: 1525838067591.png (591x632, 395K)

You died for us in ww1 too :) Still got your four limbs goy? you gotta go back in! see you there i will be instructing the enemy and then take a nice flight back to the states!

Is another war coming already? Sounds like your guys are desperate for more voluntolds

liveleak.com/view?t=003_1474298276

>be American
>go into some shithole for some reason
>nigger fucks your wife back home
>get shot
>cause refugees to fuck your daughter too

oh no no no ahahhahh

>False YouTube must abide by freedom of speech laws.

Freedom of speech applies to Government-Subject relationship, not private entities-populace. In anyway, it's a meme to begin with.

Attached: 1542965777312.jpg (688x560, 56K)

Oy vey forgot flag

>blindly believes memes
>posts meme as evidence
wow look at what a retired General said one time, absolute proof it's all for Israel, r-right guys?

No one respects you

Its a badge that says I failed so badly I need someone to do life for me.

But you failed so bad you have no life, so it would be a step up

I already did my five years in the Navy. Got out as an HM2(AW/SW/FMF). There was no way it was going to get any better than what I already did, so I got out. No need to return to the madness when I live in clown world already

Come on now. You are either a trolling white boy that is bored on pol or a kike. No one goes out of their way to white knight Jews as hard as you unless its one of the above.

Attached: צפרדע עייפה.png (389x373, 274K)

Because I'm not about to die in some god-forsaken desert fighting a war for the kikes.

Grunts are a bunch of mouthbreathing retards

t. 68W

Ooh, I tickled a trigger bone.

I already served thanks.Combat Engineer.EOD.

You're on Jow Forums, you don't have much wiggle room, Britfriend

I dont want a retard telling me what to do, dont want to shit/shower with a bunch of dudes, and most importantly I dont to murder people who never did a god damn thing to me because a puppet of Saudi and Israel wants me to.
If a country ever attacked our country without provocation, sure. I'll bear getting yelled at and pooping with strangers, and go a murderin. Until then, the US military is Anti freedom, anti liberty, and 100% a waste of resources.

Attached: 124454545442342.jpg (1050x549, 97K)

Fight wars for Jews, blacks fucking your wife while your gone, come home dead or a mutant vegetable.

Attached: 1558522827661.jpg (640x781, 85K)

i wouldnt say %100

>a 68W talking smack

Lmao

Love, a Corpsman

>everyone respects you
blatant troll is trolling blatantly.

>you guys are on this website way too much, real life does not look like this when you leave your house

"14 posts by this ID"

Did 8 years, went to re-enlist after having tested fuel for 8 years. Was told i would need to change my MOS to a fueler. lol'd and left.

unfortunately i feel like that was a mistake.

>become a zogbot

Attached: rofl.jpg (962x722, 92K)

No I'm just genuinely waiting for an argument that would hold up to prove what this board memes so incredibly hard. I get it, you're literally never challenged that "everything is the Joos," so actually providing evidence to back it up is not easy. I'm effectively proving this is all just an echo chamber where you believe something because others believe it, when actually no real substance has ever been presented. Why don't you question why your first reaction to a disagreement is to shout out that I'm a shill instead of present an argument that would actually persuade someone who has not been exposed to the endless "joos" meme.

If any faggot here is considering going the armed services, I would suggest the most prestigious sea going service on God's planet, the United States Coast Guard, the forgotten service. Hell I can't give one good reason why a sane man would want to join. Semper fucking Paratus

Imagine being a ABF

LMAO

And thats why i wouldnt defend most people in our nation. you're all ungrateful cunts.

wow a total of 20 minutes on this website today while I cook dinner, absolutely devastated me matey

Medics are retarded
Former 68WM6 (man nurse)

You both went through bullshit emt training at fort sam houston
You both don't do shit stateside but work sick call and maybe give flu shots
What's the difference?