Quitting is so fucking easy

Been smoking tobacco and weed for years never thought about quitting until last month. Quit cold turkey it was probably the easiest shit I’ve ever done in my life. Addiction isn’t a meme is it? I’ve felt more severe withdrawals from going a week without caffeine. Maybe it’s something in the tobacco paper? I rarely ever smoked cigarettes themselves I just took it out and loaded it in a pipe

Attached: 4C99D207-13A7-4C97-ACDF-BCB9A0E1325E.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

I smoke my tobacco pipe a couple times a week. It's great. Keeps away the cytokine storms.

Don't know about nicotine, but I was addicted to alcohol for two years and can confirm it is hell to quit.

If you smoked tobacco out of a pipe then you've saved yourself from all the addictive additives and other chemicals they put in cigarettes that make them absolutely hell to quit.

Now if you can only stop sucking dicks.

I never had a problem giving up cigarettes

Good now try quitting coffee
Enjoy the shakes nigger

I like tobacco though, I don't feel like quitting

I’m just so bored with it now
Yeah man that’s a different ballgame entirely I’ll admit. Never been an alcoholic or even a heavy drinker but the fact that you can actually drop dead from withdrawals vindicates your statement
Is it really that fucking simple?

What?

I did the same last September. First 2 weeks were a bit irritating but after that hump it was pretty great

You get headaches from caffeine withdrawals I’ve been through the cycle hundreds of times

I have trouble quitting tobacco now, but it's not that hard. It's definitely harder than when I was like 25 though, when I could start and stop with ease. If you have trouble quitting weed, you unironically have mental problems, not addicting at all.
Heroin though, that shit is hard to quit. That's what a real addiction is.

Good on you man, just curious what we’re the withdrawals like? I felt 0

I quit today. Felt great the whole day. I'll feel better tomorrow, and still better the day after that. And then something will happen, I'll remember the hellscape reality of my life, and I'll want a cigarette again. Usually day 5. Wish me luck fags.

I honestly can’t even imagine a heroin high or the effects. All I hear are horror stories so I’m never touching that shit. I used to want to try it just to try and kick it but my prides not worth dopamine damage

Quitting weed was easy but i've never actually tried quitting tobacco. Considering it.

Weed like anything else can be psychologically addicting. Though weed itself is for losers.

How would a cigarette even help that though? You get a slight head rush and it’s fucking gone the next minute

I honestly don't think natural tobacco is addictive, i think it's all the shit that they put in cigarettes.
It's anecdotal but i enjoy cigars/pipe tobacco but can't be in the same room with a cigarette.

its like walking on sunshine

I said, keeps away the cytokine storms.

Attached: 1560407273750.jpg (600x456, 174K)

well done user

it took me 3 attempts to finally quit smoking

t. non-smoker for year and half

Smoke cigars myself. Got lazy and didnt refill my humidor. Took a couple months off after smoking almost daily. Wasnt hard to go cold turkey. Barely restocked and best part about smoking is kicking back on porch and having a cigar at night.

Never smoked cigs so dont know how addicted people really get to all that shit they add. Well I had about 2 puffs of a cigarette not too long ago, and that shit was absolutely disgusting. Felt like I was smoking rolled up college space lined paper filled with ash from a crematory. Fucking disgusting.

Pipes and cigars are the only tobacco you should smoke, specifically only for special occasions. I smoke my pipe 3-5 times a year.

Wut

Attached: 1560212368490m.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

I have a pipe and smoke occasionally. I'm a bit of a poor fag so I don't really do it that often. I never felt like I became physically addicted to it.

You heard me.

Attached: 1560408057720.png (438x441, 223K)

Wtf are those

Attached: 1560215546445.gif (268x200, 720K)

Attached: 1560391367595.png (1521x840, 826K)

Seriously

Attached: 1560407365958.jpg (700x980, 134K)

can you name these mysterious addictive chemicals that do not exist in the tobacco plant?

I quit also from one day to the next and it took me a year to be as productive as I was while I was smoking in front of my computer

I kept feeling like I was missing something.

I quit drinking and go for weeks or months without smoking (cigars, Juul). Never had issues. I literally can't quit caffeine though.

Maybe it was the tobacco that made you more productive.

Quitting it didnt make you less productive, it just took you back to baseline

I quit smoking after rolling my own. Don't know if it's because rolling a cigarette every time is annoying or because the tobacco wasn't filled with some weird shit