DUDE ISRAEL BOMBED THAT TANKER ITS TOTALLY A FALSE FLAG THERE IS NO WAY THE IRANIANS WOULD DO THAT BRO

>DUDE ISRAEL BOMBED THAT TANKER ITS TOTALLY A FALSE FLAG THERE IS NO WAY THE IRANIANS WOULD DO THAT BRO

Attached: 1560299920175.jpg (480x480, 21K)

can i eat your ass

>Gulf of Tonkin
>uss liberty

No one involved in potentially attacking Iran has false flagged before!

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>DUDE HOW COULD THAT GAS ATTACK EVEN BE A FALSE FLAG ITS REAL IF IT HAPPENED

anythin wrong that happenes in the Middle East is due to kikes. Everybody knows this, deal with it.

Attached: here you dropped this.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

Butthurt army recruiter spotted

this message is my last

/Thread
Can't trust known liars

>I think I want to start WW3 today and inundate my country with ZOGbots.

Attached: 1560393534995.gif (472x360, 694K)

if I was Iran I would nuke America and then blame Israel

Attached: zogrecruiter.jpg (801x764, 132K)

im really stoned rn whats up goyim

Is that your brain, Amerikike?

White hats did it

Iran attacking a Japanese tanker while the Japanese premier is in #Iran to discuss peace, makes about as much sense as Syria’s Assad gassing his own people with chemical weapons he doesn’t have right as he’s defeating terrorism.

When are you commies going to hang yourselves?

Do you think you could find your missing foreskin by now?

Attached: 1556756722088.jpg (298x288, 25K)

Dude. Weed. Like. Foreskins are just like blunt wraps for your peepee. Woah.

have many year do you to serve in the army...2-3 4-5 asking for a fren

im not circumcised cus thats gay

exactly, and this board would claim Israel did it because no one in this world is capable of evil or manipulation except joos

Attached: 1550916097520.gif (2000x2515, 1.47M)

That's pretty odd
Post some moonman you stoned penny pincher

well user, other players can do false flags just fine, its just that this place has a tunnel vision every time israel gets mentioned.

Weed is for niggers and sand niggers
Fuck off

Me too. I'm high as a kite. Tell me a joke kike bro, make me laugh pls.

UAE says attacks on oil tankers are a 'dangerous escalation'

Nigger, tounge my anus
Check em

Please, I implore all of you. Push for war with Iran. I'm going to need you to lie. to say things that you know are wrong. but please, I beg you from the bottom of my heart, help push the US into war. there only need be one final push. we are so close. we MUST drive the US to war with China Russia and Iran. even in limited scope. with reticence, know this is the right thing.

Pompeo accuses Iran of attacking Japanese tanker; Ayatollah calls charges 'suspicious' (since he had been meeting with Japanese PM in historic visit at the time).

sloppy job mossad

We need to make the holocaust real.

Consider this brainlet stolen.

>IF I KEEP POSTING THIS, THE GOYIM WILL TOTALLY BELIEVE ME

Attached: 1494018407132.png (500x500, 185K)

That's why Iran needs to nuke Israel so nobody can blame it on Israel. Problem solved.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-172945.jpg (1438x1819, 582K)

S L O P P Y

because israel or the us have never carried out a false flag before, or lied to enter a war. fuck you fucking retard.

This, if we just eliminated Israel, how could we ever blame them for this sort of thing?
By far, seeing Israel get nuked into dust would solve many, many problems.

Attached: 1506470189083.jpg (543x747, 71K)

Wait nvm. I can definitely see Israel nuking itself and blaming Iran to start the war.

shills on panic mode because Iran recovered a mine.. I wonder how this will end.

Attached: 19818162.gif (220x181, 1.08M)

Mossad dude, Mossad. Have you ever heard of those pricks? They are everywhere, including here, and you might be one of them as well.
See:

We'd still blame them, just nobody would find any so we'd all get along.

i havent stolen any good jokes lately

the only people in panic mode are iran, obama and that muzzie Omar because they are about to get exposed and absolutely destroyed

>Iran bombed two oil tankers for no reason.
>No there's no evidence of it. I totally trust the Jewish owned and controlled media!

>exactly, and this board would claim Israel did it because no one in this world is capable of evil or manipulation except joos
So are you going to join the military and kill Iranians for your Jewish masters?

>the only people in panic mode are iran, obama and that muzzie Omar because they are about to get exposed and absolutely destroyed
So you're fine with sending White men and women to die for the Jews?

No real humans will die in this war.
Only some amerimutts and sand niggers.

I have an important job working for the govt and I can assure you I will do everything possible to support the total destruction of Iran and survival of Israel.

You act like this isn't a popular position either. News flash, you kids are in the minority. You are all literal losers with no future and no ability to understand geopolitics. I'd wager the collective IQ of this board is no greater than 90, on a good day.

Let's see your real flag, Jew.

>Dude the USS liberty bombing was an accident-stop believing conspiracy theories goyim.
>I bet you think it was da Joos

Attached: 1553260977097.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Yes bro totally Iran so obviously wants to get massacred by the most powerful military in the world. Everything makes so much sense they want their people to get killed. Huhuhuuuu. It isnt like they are surrounded on all sides by us military bases. Hurrr hurrrr. It isnt like the (((media))) has been predictive programming our shit to be ready and totslly okay with an eventual war with iran to set them up with a central bank for satanist pedo bloodline elites LOL. It totally isnt mossad doing what they ALWAYS fucking do. Iran obviously wants to end their way of life permanently by baiting the world superpower in a fucking fight.

Yes, Iran would totally start a war with the USA and all it puppet states.

>I have an important job working for the govt and I can assure you I will do everything possible to support the total destruction of Iran and survival of Israel.
You know all Jews go to Hell, right?

>You act like this isn't a popular position either.
Just because it's a popular position doesn't mean it's right.

It's not the Iranians fault that you're brainwashed by the Jews.

> You are all literal losers with no future and no ability to understand geopolitics.
You mean the fact that the Jews control the USA and are sacrificing Whites to die for them?

> I'd wager the collective IQ of this board is no greater than 90, on a good day.
I'd wager you're wearing a yarmulke right now.

sandniggers are vocal about their hatred for you retards. jews just use that to their advantage because that means that you go to war, not them.

Israel isn't equipped to go to war on a large scale.

America is.

Were literally the perfect allies for each other.

>Israel isn't equipped to go to war on a large scale.
Maybe it should make peace and not war with everyone then?

>Were literally the perfect allies for each other.
So Americans die for Israel and get what out of it exactly?

You're trying too hard, Pompeo.

You have to learn from Bush on how to be subtle when doing a false flag

What you need to know at the start of Asia's trading day:
- U.S. blames Iran for tanker attacks
- Hong Kong protesters call for a new march
- Hundreds of firms urge Trump to drop China tariffs

>Maybe it should make peace and not war with everyone then?
How about you tell that to Hezbollah, or the Palestinians who continuously fire rockets into Israel and decline any attempt at forging peace?

>So Americans die for Israel and get what out of it exactly?
It's rare for Americans to actually die, modern warfare is fought from the skies and far away from the actual battlefield. Taking out Iran wouldn't be easy, but if there is anyone that can do it, it's us. It would be a huge blow to terrorism and would help maintain Israel, the only Democracy in the middle east.

>Mossad getting low IQ stupid and fucking their various false flags
>Sends shills with even lower IQs to damage control
You inbred Semites are just shit for brains, aren't you?

>doesn't know about hotel david bombing.

Attached: E757DA85-961A-4D4F-9D7C-41030D071370.jpg (3264x2448, 2.08M)

>How about you tell that to Hezbollah, or the Palestinians who continuously fire rockets into Israel and decline any attempt at forging peace?
Well they are tortured and have had their land stolen from them. What else do you expect?

"Terrorism" is the tool of the weak vs. the strong, after all.

>It's rare for Americans to actually die,
How many have died in Iraq and Afghanistan since we've been there?

How many more will die for your precious Chosen?

> Taking out Iran wouldn't be easy,
Why do you think the USA has the right to destroy another nation?

>It would be a huge blow to terrorism
Says who?

>and would help maintain Israel,
Why do we care about Israel?

>the only Democracy in the middle east.
What's Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Jordan etc?

I meant to use this pic,

Attached: 7CE42E46-0A28-4F2F-9FDC-6B64EF25DFE2.gif (150x148, 930K)

No, we'd know it was the Jews, because Iran has no nukes.

Dude you're clearly a Muslim and you clearly hate Jews, this conversation isn't even worth having.

It's going to happen and you can sit on the sidelines and cry about it all you want or you can realize that the US is actually responding with strength again for once thanks to Trump and that we will do everything we can to protect Israel. If that is a problem for you, vote Democrat, I'm sure they would love to have people like you vote for their commie policies.

Who are you to say that another nation (in this case Iran) doesn't have a right to exist?

Are you saying the USA is the tyrannical police man of the world?

This board is lost.

This thread stinks of Matzo balls and shame.

Attached: Liberty.jpg (603x625, 75K)

>This board is lost.
This board was lost after the Jow Forumsacaust.

Iran literally sponsors state sanctioned terrorism. Iran does not want you to exist or to have religious freedom, they are a L I T E R A L theocratic dictatorship. Wiping them off the map would do the entire middle east a favor.

>Iran literally sponsors state sanctioned terrorism.
So what?

>Iran does not want you to exist or to have religious freedom,
So what?

>they are a L I T E R A L theocratic dictatorship.
So what?

>Wiping them off the map would do the entire middle east a favor.
But the USA isn't in the middle east.

Should the USA nuke every country that has opinions and beliefs that don't line up with it?

Iran has never committed an act of war against my country.
Israel has.
Why aren't we at war with Israel?

Hey Jacob you're a fucking retard and everybody laughs at you

Attached: YfdqawQzJT4Yppmo3Ia06ZQ4vu4miStCR9HeXidJ5F4.jpg (640x903, 88K)

>OP can't actually defend his justification for his desire to destroy Iran
>OP runs away
lol

Attached: 1560472489295_1.png (1024x576, 385K)

>IF I KEEP POSTING THIS, THE GOYIM WILL TOTALLY BELIEVE ME

Attached: Kill Jews.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Attached: 1558589511238.jpg (413x395, 38K)

No one is saying that. But Iran didn't do it.

Will you stop being a faggot if you are wrong yet again and we dont go to war just like you were wrong about Syria?

lol being a Nazi was the popular posistion in 1930’s Germany I guess those guys were cool by your standards huh?

Why do you like israel? Like how can you overlook the human rights abuses? The lying about douma, USS Liberty, etc? Wtf is wrong with you

How does America benefit?

Holy shit you are retarded... how is Iran a bigger sponsor for terror than Israel, Saudi, and neocons backing isis? Kys Zionist scum

Omg he makes good points oy vey lets call him a Muslim and an antisemite!

You aight jew guy

fuck off JIDF

Attached: 5a27e1195de92.png (530x645, 393K)

Why are Israelis always more based than american kikes?

This
USS Liberty was a hundred or more miles through the Suez Canal closer to Israel though.
>what if we use submarines instead of planes?
If this event is covered up or forgotten about quickly with nobody officially blamed then it's Israel.

It's boy who cried wolf syndrome.

It's why you don't do FF to begin with, because if something real happens, no one believes you.

Iran very well could have done it, and I'd say it's likely simply because they're in a hot proxy war with SA and UAE. No one can do anything either, because no one goes to war over tankers.

not an argument kike

you mean like that computer virus meant to through shut down their nuclear facilities?
or was that not not israel?
or am I not supposed to know about israel's ability to tailor make a program for the specific nuclear facility equipment that Iran had?

Attached: 1558627246777.png (868x840, 474K)

Attached: 5a5b99fcdaafd.png (714x616, 272K)

Attached: 5c5a577fa1aff.jpg (1024x892, 312K)

oy vey

Attached: 1559549746000.png (640x512, 249K)

Attached: 5ce16ebe891cd.png (419x297, 29K)

>joos
how is tel Aviv, nigger