Dylann Roof Letter to Tucker Carlson

Read title,

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/

I wish I could post the PDF here that I typed it. Hard to read in it's original form.

Attached: DyRo.jpg (800x599, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: cucker carlson kabbalah bracelet.png (1104x745, 1.06M)

Here we go, part 1
===========

May 12th 2019

Mr. Carlson,

I’m aware that I am probably the last person you would like to get a letter from. To be clear, I’m not looking for an interview or attention or anything like that. I’m writing this as a personal letter to you in the hope that whoever reads your mail will actually give it to you.

I’ve been meaning to write to you for about a year now, but I’ve been putting it off. But I knew that I needed to write you sooner rather than later if I wanted to have any hope of it making a difference. I watch your show almost every night, and most of the time I enjoy it. You come across as a genuine person who believes everything he is saying, whether you’ve written it or not. You seem to know which stories to avoid – the ones that would force you to compromise your integrity and beliefs – or the ones that, because of your platform, would force you to carry water for mainstream conservatism. For example, Steve King and Ilhan Omar or other stories related to Israel.

(2) The real purpose of this letter is to try to convince you that you are uniquely positioned to do something great. I don’t have any doubt that eventually you will be taken off the air, regardless of how careful you are. As you know, you stand apart from the other commentators on FOX. But the fact is that you are still well within the boundaries set for you by the left. You correctly note that the Republicans and mainstream conservative’s minds are controlled by the left, and that they follow the rules created for them by the left. They truly are controlled opposition - whether they realize it or not. But you are as well.

You don’t have an issue pointing out the biological realities of sex differences and almost seem to consider yourself brave for doing so. But you would never touch the race question. Imagine if things were to continue on the path we are on at the moment, without falling apart. Sex differences would become an absolutely verboten topic like race is. And no one, including a future Tucker Carlson type, would dare to speak about it. It truly is the exact same thing, the difference being that we are several decades further along with the race propaganda than we are with the sex propaganda - and by that I mean in the total denial of differences. Both racial differences and sex differences are backed up by science, but you’re only brave enough to talk (and I suggest even think) about one, and if you were living a few decades into the future you certainly wouldn’t be brave enough to talk about that either. In the same way, you can talk about illegal immigrants but wouldn’t dare to speak about black on white crime. Think about that for a moment…

(3) On your show you constantly preface your comments or qualify them with caveats. I understand why you do it, the problem is that they come across as weak, as if you are unsure of yourself, and you seem to believe that without them your opinion may not be morally justifiable. Nothing you say is anywhere near extreme enough to require a qualifier or explanation. You don’t need to attempt to establish your morality before you voice your opinion on something. As you well know, the only people who would want you to do so hate you anyway. You apparently understand the concept of never apologizing afterwords - I only ask that you try to extend that concept to before or during any potentially offensive comment as well. Besides, it really does come across as “some of my best friends are black”-esque.

Before I go any further I want to make it clear that I don’t harbour any illusions about you. I know that you aren’t a racist or white nationalist, and most likely don’t like me to say the least. You have plenty of jews and blacks on your show. I’m not too familiar with the power structure at FOX but I’m sure you have more than one jew controlling you in some fashion. I’m aware that you are securely on the conservative reservation. But at the same time you seem to be a relatively free thinker.

(4) You decry identity politics when the only effective solution is to embrace them. As you know, what scares the left more than anything is the thought of the right adopting their tactics. That is essentially what white nationalism is. And they have a good reason to fear it, because if adopted it would be able to resist their machinations. White nationalism is simply identity politics for whites, and is no more evil - actually much less so - than identity politics in their non-white form.

Conservatives are losers and you are a loser by extension. Maybe you don’t consider yourself a conservative, but that is what you are. Even if the left were able to be convinced to abandon identity politics, all blacks become conservative and put American identity first, so on and so forth, would that actually be a good thing? Conservatives think so. But assimilation is actually much more dangerous to the survival of the white race than multiculturalism is.

(5) You have white children and therefore whether you like it or not, you are invested in the white race. Regardless of whether you want to accept your white identity or not, the enemies of the white race do accept it and intend to destroy you for it. Once you accept the fact that everything going on politically and socially is designed with the goal of the destruction, displacement, replacement, dispossession, marginalization, and eventually the outright violent genocide of the white race, it begins to make a lot more sense. You find racism to be morally repugnant. Why? Why is the acknowledgement of racial differences any more repugnant than the acknowledgement of sexual differences?

Again, this is the left’s control showing itself. It is morally repugnant because of what they claim results from it. Whether it is justified factually is irrelevant - we must deny it because of the alleged harm it causes.

Dylann's writing is better than I expected.

(6) If the “progress” we are currently witnessing today continues unabated, anyone who continued to deny the equality of men and women would become the social equivalent of white nationalists today, and would be denounced by the contemporary Tucker Carlsons.

In reality of course, the denial of race causes much more harm than the acceptance of it. The denial of race by whites is what put us in our current situation to begin with. The adoption of racial identity by whites isn’t scary, as you and a guest agreed one night, it’s what must and will eventually happen if whites want to survive. I could go on interminably, but I will get to the real point of this letter instead. You are uniquely positioned because your high profile to help the white race. When everyone assumes you are an evil white racist you dont have anything to lose by becoming one… by giving them what they think they want. The mistake conservatives make is the refusal to give the left what it thinks it wants - all the while thinking their refusal makes them righteous. Time is running out. The persecution really begins when we become the minority. We haven’t seen anything yet. I’m in prison for giving them what they wanted, it’s true. But it’s also possible to give them what they want without being violent. Before I went to jail I would pace around literally saying “I’ll give them what they want”. But that’s beside the point.

(7) My request to you is that when the day comes, and you are taken off the air, don’t waste what you’ve been given. I can assure you that a large segment of the nationalist community would welcome you. Some allegedly already see you as an ally. The alternative is that you will be forced to water down your show, and thereafter fall into obscurity. If you do nothing after you are deplatformed, you will fall into obscurity, remembered for nothing. Even if you are somehow able to maintain a following, no greatness will come with it. Because yours is a losing ideology. On the other hand, if you are open minded enough to honestly research and listen to what white nationalists are saying, and to see that our interests align, you could be a remembered figure in the historical record. Everyone loves mainstream recognition. The conservatives crave validity from the left, and likewise the true far-right would gladly accept recognition by a figure like yourself.

Because of your profile, you could instantly become an influential personality in the movement, assuming you had the humility to admit that the people there before you may have known things you didn’t, and the willingness to educate yourself and admit your past mistakes. You could bring the more mainstream following you currently have over into racial nationalism, making them more comfortable with the transition.

(8) Please don’t make the mistake of believing there is any hope of avoiding the inevitable pariah status you will undoubtedly enjoy soon enough. Leverage it and make a name for yourself that will withstand the test of time. Surprise them with a pre-emptive strike, liberate yourself on air, truly shocking them while you ride off into the sunrise of better things and true greatness, denying them the pleasure of bringing about your ostensible demise. Begin to cover the disgustingly brutal racial terrorism whites are subjected to on a daily basis by non-white American citizens.

Forgive me while I backtrack for a page or two. You rightly criticise the SPLC, but I wonder if you are really aware of what its actual purpose is. The purpose is to discredit or shut down anyone who even hints at the possibility of the existence of a white identity. This is what the hate against Trump for example has always been about. They see the people who voted for him as the kind that could be problematic in the future. Potential white nationalists if you will. People who might not go along with their agenda forever. And if there is one thing they’re good at it’s nipping things in the bud. You correctly disagree with the designation of the CIS as a hate group, but I wonder if you would disagree with that designation for other groups. I wonder if you understand that your most extreme white supremacist is in reality only the equivalent of your average black or jewish person, or any other non-white for that matter. The point is that 25 years from now no one would question the CIS designation either.

WHY ARE ZIONISTS PUSHING SO MUCH FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT?

(9) wonder if you are able to comprehend that the black conservatives you sometimes have on are only conservative because they very smartly see it as what’s best for their race. They understand that there is no white racism and that civic American nationalism furthers their interests for the black race. This is in direct contrast to white conservatives, who subscribe to the ideology because they think it’s what’s best for everyone, and they honestly believe in an unhyphenated American identity. In other words, black conservatives are actually just intelligent black nationalists, assuming we had the same criteria for what is considered a black and white nationalist, which we obviously don’t.

Take me for example. I’m on death row for attempting to bring attention to the suffering of the white race (which is far greater than you’re aware of. And that’s not embracing victimhood, it’s embracing truth). Am I evil? I don’t think I am. I’m no more evil than the black supremacist that killed 5 police officers in Dallas. You’ll remember that Obama qualified/justified his actions in front of the dead’s families directly afterwords.

(10) The double standards won’t miraculously go away, and pointing them out isn’t petty although we are conditioned to think it is. The persecution hasn’t even begun in earnest yet. We must accept the inevitable. That’s all I’m asking of you.

The same dynamic I mentioned about black conservatives applies to jewish conservatives as well. They certainly don’t care about the country as a whole, and their loyalties are more than just divided. They are actually undivided as they care about what is best for the jews. That has been the case since time immemorial.

I have clearly tried to use the drive of ego to entice you into my camp, but I have good intentions. I hope whoever receives your mail will have enough integrity to forward this letter to you.

Sincerely,
Dylann Roof.

Thanks user. You've saved my eyes.

I just copied and pasted from another forum that had it typed out.

nice.

>"Tucker, you could be doing better"
Ok at least he's actually criticizing powerful white peopl-

>"Jews, blacks, Obama"
Ah so close

He has really good handwriting.

this is actually really interesting and completely confirms my suspicions

Still thanks. I'm too lazy to click through that shit.

I hope he gets pardoned

Reminder that the Dylann Roof shooting was a hoax and Tucker Carlson is an actor that works for billionaires.

Not gonna happen.

But if he would do shit like this every once in a while, cause some media circus, people read his shit, that would be pretty cool. Imagine everyone reading Dylann Roof and thinking "he made a few good points, you know"

Absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: 1540960406117-pol.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Okay, retard

>my suspicions
That the letter is made to put Tucker all-in?

This, he should maintain celebrity status

>le false flag shooter attaches (((his))) name to le bad fox news man

hey democrats watcha doin?

Wew lad, now that's a hell of a hot take.
Yeah I always figured he was a retard for some reason. Trying to spark a racewar by shooting up some black church still seems lacking in the crucial virtue of not being a dumb faggot.

Very well written

Attached: XOXOXO.png (215x103, 13K)

yea im sure he totally wrote it too

He has like an insane 120+ IQ when they tested him.

This

>dear tucker I am your number one fan!

Attached: 1440368127078.jpg (502x585, 98K)

Checked and agreed

yea like im gonna believe what some jew doctor says.

i'll only be convinced if I could listen to Dylann Roof and his big brain speaking in person

>120+ is high
Is America worse than we think? Still I agree on his writing being quite good.

That...is a very good, logical letter. Sure it's from him?
Did Tucker receive it?
I look at Dylan and I see a satanic little asshole, but perhaps it's just unfortunate genetics after reading that.

oh yea its totally from Dylann. Didnt you see? he signed his name on the letter and everything

you know who the real target was in that shooting? Charles Pinckney

In his original manifesto on lastrhodesian.com he refused to name the Jew and only focused on black crime, wonder what happened

wait no it was Clementa Pinckney. Charles died in the 1800's

Attached: 1406304869714.jpg (300x393, 30K)

So fucking what?

>theroperreport.whitenationalists.net/2019/06/13/roof-carlson-letter-complete-and-unedited/

Damn Dylan is based

>Getting to shitpost from prison
Is this real?

you actually believe the story about this guy trying to spark a race war.

Yeah, that actually surprised. His thoughts are way less hectic than I would have thought.

Digits confirm. I'm gonna shitpost so many politicians from prison.

He's in Prison with white nationalists, try have probably redpilled him more than he was

Tons of people do stupid shit all the time. What's special about the magic nigger other than him being part of SC senate?

From his original manifesto

“Unlike many White naitonalists, I am of the opinion that the majority of American and European jews are White. In my opinion the issues with jews is not their blood, but their identity. I think that if we could somehow destroy the jewish identity, then they wouldnt cause much of a problem. The problem is that Jews look White, and in many cases are White, yet they see themselves as minorities. Just like niggers, most jews are always thinking about the fact that they are jewish. The other issue is that they network. If we could somehow turn every jew blue for 24 hours, I think there would be a mass awakening, because people would be able to see plainly what is going on.

I dont pretend to understand why jews do what they do. They are enigma.”

Seriously what gives, not like he could read Jow Forums or any (((problematic))) literature on death row

based potential army comprised of men with a proven record of being unafraid to act.

I would assume that fringe political literature isn't allowed in prison and if he's on death row he can't have many to talk ideas with. If he wasn't privy to the JQ before his incarceration it would seem odd that he is now.

>The website was registered Feb. 9 in the name of Dylann Roof, the 21-year-old man accused of entering a black church in Charleston on Wednesday night, attending a prayer meeting for an hour, and then murdering nine parishioners. The day after the site was registered, the registration information was intentionally masked.

whoa that Dylann was a real evil mastermind.

I linked his original manifesto on Jews sectionhere He is semi aware but not as much as in this letter

Does Dylann ever say he wrote the manifesto?

>be (((them)))
>need to take down Tucker Carlson
>although Tucker's not natsoc, he's simply too effective
>Meanwhile at prison:
>Guard: "Visitor for Roof!"
>"Mr. Roof, (((I))) really sympathize with your beliefs. (((I))) ghostwrote this letter for you."
>"Mr. Roof, if it comes from you, sent to Tucker Carlson, it will totally mainstream your views."
>"All of Tucker's fans will suddenly agree with you."
>"Come on, go- I mean, guy, let me pass you this ghostwritten letter to make like it's your writing and send."
>"I mean, why not send it, you're already in jail, so what more can happen, go- I mean, guy?"

Attached: 1558479511678.png (2810x4096, 178K)

Digits! I simply can not imagine the prison lets you shitpost from your cell. I'm sorry. Not buying it.

why so many kiwifarm crossposter lately ?

He published it on his website along with personal photos that only he would have access to, so the non schizo would assume he did. Although I don’t know if he ever claimed credit In his trial

>y brutal racial terrorism whites are subjected to on a daily basis by non-white American citizens. Forgive me while I backtrack for a page or two. You rightly criticise the SPLC, but I wonder if you are really aware of what its actual purpose is. The purpose is to discredit or shut down anyone who even hints at the possibility of the existence of a white identity. This is what the hate against Trump for example has always been about. They see the people who voted for him as the kind that could be problematic in the future. Potential white nationalists if you will. People who might not go along with their agenda forever. And if there is one thing they’re good at it’s nipping things in the bud. You correctly disagree with the designation of the CIS as a hate group, but I wonder if you would disagree with that designation for other groups. I wonder if you understand that your most extreme white supremacist is in reality only the equivalent of your average black or jewish person, or any other non-white for that matter. The point is that 25 years from now no one would question the CIS designation either.

Interesting.

CIA niggers are good at websites.

Hey you still haven't told me why the magic nigger is special

Attached: GorillionDollars12-21-2010-2.jpg (1000x708, 132K)

He wrote in his journal in jail that he wanted to finish his “sloppy manifesto” because he was in too much of a rush to get to Charleston according to (((NYT)))

holy shit ill have to write my manifesto from prison once i figure out what im in there for.

He was a senator. political assassination.

Attached: the new originals.gif (500x228, 444K)

Good read actually. I always like to hear from Dylan. He's a smart kid. It really is wasteful to kill him. At least he has some sort of focus. He could have easily just given in to his fate.

they let roof watch Tucker in prison every night?

doubt.png

Kaballah bracelet, I believe

WHO GIVES A SHIT? Dylan probably just had a bone to pick because he was a magic nigger. Other than that there was nothing special about him.
You're talking about him as if he intended to end the federal reserve or something.

how do you know he wrote the journal. its really easy to just tell everyone "oh yea he's totally writing it all down in his journal in between watching Tucker Carlson"

Not everything is false flag moron.

who knows what magic nigger was up to

Average iq in Italy is 102.

Absolutely fuck all. Finding some less than likely relation and then assigning that to sloppy job mossad/CIA/FBI isn't impressive or smart.

what is CIS?

His brain has had more time too mature he killed those niggers years ago at a very young age.

His note to christian pickling showed he got wiser from the shooting to now.

Dylan roof really does deserve a presidential pardon.

Imagine being in prison, shitposting in your own head, and you've somehow keep right on track with Jow Forums every step

Attached: 1535313307088.jpg (566x901, 311K)

m8 I’m just repeating what I read

why would they not?
>If he buys a tv
>puts it in his cell
>watches whatever will get picked up on it
>Tucker is on a major network

Dylan roof has really good genetics Both him and his sister are extremely attractive.

Prison letters time to actually think about the Jewish question.

I’d suck his dick

He gets letters from Matt heimbach monthly.

ST ROOF

Attached: 1557619187183.jpg (1024x621, 66K)

Source?

>Both him and his sister are extremely attractive.
You faggot.

I think I'm going crazy, I swear to Christ Dylan Roof did the shooting in 2012. It happened in 2015 now? wtf?

Pastebin that shit

>By the time he was in high school, Mr. Roof was struggling with his classes, attending the ninth grade twice before dropping out
>He floated in and out of jobs, took drugs and drank, had run-ins with the police, began reading white supremacist websites and, in the months before the massacre, boasted of wanting to start a race war, friends and investigators say.

I bet all his black friends were like "whoa dylann, chill out. take a chill pill"

great read. everything he said is true. Tucker knows the cluster fuck is on the horizon and he's a father, so he has his family to worry about. the left will drive this country into civil war.

what very few leftists realize is that their anti white identity politics will lead to destruction. their anti white alliance is unstable. blacks, hispanics, asians and any other identity group are only united in their hatred of whites. this alliance is temporary because once whites are defeated they will tear each other apart. they have no natural cohesion. that's when the white minority goes full Rwanda tier genocide on them.

white liberals are the most delusional because they actually bought into the social engineering. the non white groups haven't, they just hate whites and want what's best for their respective groups.

the left is going to push until whites start to realize they have been actively denied an identity. once whites start to demand their identity be recognized it's all over. Tucker is really pleading with leftists and cuckservatives that the wrath on the horizon is real and all consuming. none of us are going to like what comes in its wake but with the path we're on it's coming

Prisoners are allowed to write letters.

I'm glad they actually let him have a TV.

it's the zeitgeist and in all of us

>I watch your show almost every night
how is this possible?

where he is at there is a tv in every cell but probably they take it away if youre being a bad goy

He might have one of those tiny little prison tv's.

If he has a TV it means he is in general population and not solitary confinement at the prison.