So Trump loves GMOs as well?

Attached: 1555199873843.png (596x341, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-gmo/trump-simplifies-reviews-of-genetically-modified-farm-products-idUSKCN1TC2Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Gotta prop up the farming industry he destroyed.

GMOs are great

Attached: Chad Overmen.png (2352x916, 616K)

He's a Monsanto puppet.

Attached: Desert Lime Lebensraum.jpg (1024x721, 93K)

Bumpity

God I hate this orange retard. The food in Europe is so much better cause it’s real food. The food here is absolutely disgusting. If you don’t want to eat it you have to shell out hundreds of dollars for organic.

Yeah that’s why Americans are so fit and not fat fucking slobs.

Just checked. This story is true. Very sad

Trump seems like one of the biblical beasts.

Here come the JIDF with some bullshit on how this is “SO BASED”

Nothing intrinsically wrong with GMOs except for the companies that run them.

What a fucking traitor he turns out to be.

yeah Q, read that again ^

Attached: ally.png (520x427, 247K)

Funny thing is, it doesn't even matter what the regulations are.
The market is already pushing away from GMOs and mommy bloggers are leading the charge.

Grow your own, faggot.

Organic is a major scam anyways, your paying big money for shit that's not even proven organic lol. You're a fool if you're actually spending 100s on that snake oil. You have to grow your own food and pay attention to the seeds you use if you want actual organic.

I doubt he cares one way or another. These kinds of policies come from specific government agencies, and unfortunately, most of the people Trump picked to lead those agencies are from "the swamp" - some are former corporate lobbyists who will probably return to lobbying after leaving the bureaucracy. That's just how it works in DC.

It's not really Trump's "fault;" he's just constrained by the quality of the Republicans available for those jobs.

all of you are test tube babies with calcified pineal glands, anyways. what difference does it make to you if your banana has fish dna?

Is there any hard data that shows GMOs to be harmful?

The GMO fight is only about harm on the surface.
The real battle is behind the scenes, and about patent law oddly enough.

literally nothing wrong with gmos. except some of them don’t taste good, like shitty store bought tomatoes

I've heard a little bit about that.

So can someone explain to me why supporting GMO's and vaccines is supposed to make people shills again? Seems like really basic stuff to me. What's the conspiracy?

>GMOs bad
literally a decade old propaganda that has been debunked

The whole reason GMOs exist isn't just for the genetic benefits.
It's so Con Agra and Monsanto can patent the specific ear of corn and sue the pants off anyone caught growing it without permission.

Why don’t you post a source

A L L I E S
C A N
F L I P
!

Hate shills so much

Good. Now congress can you know... actually MAKE A LAW.

There is literally nothing wrong with GMOs.

Our patent system is all kinds of broken.

He is literally the most globohomo super poz president we have ever had. All of the batshit theatrics from the freak elements of society are organized by establishment proxies to give him cover.

Yes and no.
Patent law is at least capped at a reasonable limit.
While patent trolling is a thing, it's nowhere near as fucked as copyright law.

fuck off Trump

yeah, we got duped so hard

Trump was a Hail Mary pass for corporate America and ZOG, bunch naive whites believe the populist rhetoric.

There is nothing wrong with GMO food. they could end world hunger with less regulations.

Monsanto however are evil in their legal practices like suing farmers who had monsanto seeds blow on their property and not letting farmers reuse seeds.

roundup is bad

As I said before, Trump is turning into your standard run-or-the-mill Republican.
Pence has filled the Trump Administration with nothing but Republican hacks.
We have neocons as Trump's top foreign policy advisors trying to manufacture a war with Iran.
We have others who just suck corporate donor cock or Israeli cock.
Now we're sucking Monsanto cock.
Trump was supposed to be different than Jeb Bush or your average Republican political prostitute.

Go to bed, Donald.

Kikes ordered him to do so

Nice. Fuck GMO truthers.

gen 1 roundup onions beans are offpatent now and can be grown by anyone.

>onions still verboten by modfags a gorillion years after the original shoah, onioncaust denial gets you life in prison
the s o i boy butthurt israel

you fucking donkeys
remember the agenda 21
the main objective is to lower the population.
how do you do this?
make the population willingly reject 21st century medicine via propaganda for decades
>muh vaccines
import millions of 3rd world "refugees" carrying diseases the native population is newly vulnerable to
massive food shortages
>muh gmos
guess what schlomos, cancer is caused by eating too much sugar and not exercising.
wait for a terrible growing season by natural weather i.e. flooding and shortened planting season, ramp up anti gmo propoganda, make the native population again reject 21st century tech when its needed the most, during a possible food shortage.
Do u stupid niggers comprehand how much we consume in order to live this standard of life unseen or unheard of in history?
you will allow the gay mafia kike trannie islamofascist ecofascist alliance to achieve their agenda 21 goals because they had you watching their right hand while the left hand fist fucks you in the ass and you bent over willing spreading ass and cheek. i almost want to watch it happen rather than waste my time explaining this shit. godspeed faggots.

Attached: 1556673891921.png (500x313, 211K)

Boy howdy look at all the 1 id posts spouting copy-pasted troll shit.

REPORT THEM ALL!

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

like theres nothing wrong with drinking Roundup for beakfast

It is as if that dude doesnt want to get elected again.

What the actual fuck is he dong?

>inb4 20d chess man.

Come on i have supported that dude through all of his kike, anti2a, etc shit wtf is his problem...

>Do u stupid niggers comprehand

Most niggers dont eat vegetables

The fat cuckold fetishist cucked on vaccines after promising, for years, to investigate them. After vaccines made Trump's final son and termed him into a retard (Baron Trump is never going to be able to get a job, and will likely have no sexual function, either).

So if he's sold out his own progeny to SCIENCE!, he's no problem selling out his voters, too.

Attached: TrumpVaccines.gif (630x328, 92K)

>inb4 disingenuous fags conflate human-encouraged natural fruit evolution as GMO when everyone clearly talks about it in the context of shit like gene-gunning DNA as justification for GMO myths being "debunked"

>grow your own
I mean, I do. Doesn't fix the trump disappointment

> I need to see the lawsuits, whistleblowers and 200 lab coats tell me something is unsafe after most of the paid off ones told me it was safe for years before i will believe something is unsafe, because although i noticed the lawsuits, whistleblowers and 200 lab coats did the same thing the last time, but am too retarded to believe that they would do it again

nah the problem with gmos is splicing in genes that are "natural" insect repellent like scorpion venom. Then assuming that because someone does drop dead within 30 days of eating it they can eat it regularly for years with no negative effects so GMO companies should not have to label their products and let consumers know what they are eating.

Honestly you GMO defenders are some of the most naive and subhuman retards on this planet.

>roundup is bad

Years ago, an asshole shill such as yourself would have said "roundup is good"

Tens of thousands of years of your ancestors had a word for "non GMO food" it was, "food"

Think about that, brainlet

Good. The anti-GMO movement is based on pure pseudoscience

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-gmo/trump-simplifies-reviews-of-genetically-modified-farm-products-idUSKCN1TC2Q8
> U.S. President Donald Trump signed an executive order on Tuesday directing federal agencies to streamline the review process for agricultural biotechnology including genetically modified livestock and seeds
>livestock
I'm sure frankencows taste good tho

Oranges are genetically modified organics.
If you plant an orange seed it will grow with 2 stems.

bump

Because there’s heaps of suppressed research calling the safety of both these things into question. Even if you don’t believe the government and industry deliberately manipulates the research process, any normal area of emerging science will have conflicting studies and broad debate. It’s an organic process of investigation and we don’t see that here.

he'll suck your cock for a thousand dollars

Attached: DSL.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Organic in theory isn't a scam. I don't want my livestock being pumped with hormones and antibiotics

Pharma is owned by kikes and big agriculture is owned by kikes. Do you really trust that kikes have your best interest in mind when they inject you with shit and genetically modify your food?

All this anti-Trump shilling as we approach 2020. Promises made, promises kept.

>promises kept
I see more spics all over my town nowadays than I ever saw under Obama. Why the fuck hasn’t he rounded up the beaners?

>Promises made, promises kept.

Attached: fake news.png (551x334, 292K)

Attached: Anecdotal evidence.jpg (1057x842, 306K)

Of course Trump chooses global corporations over ordinary people.

Fuck this piece of shit.

I'd vote for Killery in 2020 at this point.

So your argument is that trump actually is deporting the beaners? Really?