Couldn't agree more with based chink

Couldn't agree more with based chink

Attached: jackma.jpg (600x400, 29K)

It's true.

maybe. 35-55 is when you make your money. If you’re a man. If you’re a woman it’s the opposite. Might as well kill yourself.

Attached: 65086376-1320-4B5D-A288-4275241D4345.jpg (504x283, 59K)

I was doing great at 35 then the greedy banker
kikes destroyed my life in 2009 and I had to start over at 40

If you stand up and walk into the bathroom, that's exactly where you deserve to be.

You deserve everything in your life. Reality is very self-explanatory.

Attached: ZFG.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Apparently you deserved it, otherwise it wouldn't have happened.

If you are rich at 21, you don't deserve it.

yeah, mutant-face chink man is clearly a scion of political and socio-economic thought. He should stick to whatever autistic pursuit he made his money in and stop judging the entire world. This is obviously a masturbatory ideology he is pimping to validate his own feelings of superiority and underlying narcissistic drives.

it's not like degenerate materialism is destroying the planet and everyone's life satisfaction or anything. consume consume

>graduate from elite law school
>become a prosecutor
>starting salary is less than starting salary for teachers despite working 60hrs/week, 50wks/yr
>state statutes control prosecutor salaries and cap them at less than 1/2 of what teacher salaries cap at

do i really deserve this

I plan on doing similar - but I'm in NJ where it'd be like 50k a year. What's it like user?

Stupid fuck. I breezed through 2009 and bought a house super cheap and flipped it a few years ago. Dumb fuck you were in a house you couldn't afford

yes you do
youre doing a job lots of people want to do and your advancement options are way better than most jobs
if youre just in it for money you can easily make way more in other areas of law

Attached: 1560037790951.jpg (600x400, 47K)

More like 30

$200k debt to go to an elite law school.

Earn an effective hourly wage of less than $15.00 despite having a JD and working in one of the busiest offices in the country.

I guess being called Counselor is cool.

Yeah fuck academia.

t. STEM grad

I'm finishing my undergrad soon from Rutgers (state school) and will most likely be doing Rutgers law school. It's surprisingly highly ranked. Also, tuition is paid for by family. So that provides some breathing room.

How's the work load? Possible to start a family and not be a shit dad?

I mean if you make it to 30 and you're not clearing near 6 figures you fucked up somewhere.

Go into private practice for 3-5 years to pay off any debt and build a respectable safety net. Only then consider public service.

Well yeah of course I do, I didn't do anything worth shit in the last 20 years

>I mean if you make it to 30 and you're not clearing near 6 figures you fucked up somewhere.

I dont want to brag or anything but I'm clearing 5 figures,
and 5 is pretty close to 6 so yeah

>Be me
>Get near full ride at a mid term law school
>Higher tier school wants me to pay 70K with loans
>nah.jpg
You retards should have gone to schools you could afford and not expected to make 130K right out of law school for public interest and criminal law

Private first? I thought the path was public to gain experience then private. Also tuition will be paid so no debt. I do have a connection at a tort law firm, but I thought doing public first for experience would make sense. An ambitious part of me would like to see if a judgeship is possible down the line too. That contact who I spoke to about law told me they're starting to appoint judges in their mid 40's, but they're obviously hard to land. Governor appointed here.

I know, I'm sure I sound pretty naively bright eyed and bushy tailed.

>implying

County College followed by State School. And my dad's a damn surgeon so we could've afforded more. That was sort of accidental though considering I didn't give a fuck in high school so my GPA sucked. I'll play it off like I'm actually super frugal though

most jobs don't pay shit so that's quite a statement to make.

I hope this guy doesn't have a debilitating medical problem and become poor at 35 because of all the bills
that would be awful
and his fault

Attached: 1560477833001.png (600x400, 163K)

>MFW mean income is like $42k and people can't afford a surprise $500 bill

Attached: hahahaha-this-sucks-man-10403252.png (500x582, 159K)

the number of strawmans in your post leaves me with the clear impression you're a piss poor student at a t4, maybe t3.

private to public is much more common than public to private. i spent a summer in big law, a summer in public, and now im sucking this job's dick to move to the federal govt.

You're middle class if you're making under 500k.

>If you aren't soulless, joyless ant people by age three it's your fault.

Attached: 3d5c02192d2c4be1f793c678c9da9d394394854b31023c5ea05924fb91562341.png (900x537, 429K)

This. Deserves got nothin to do with it

I deserve to be rich just by existing. Fuck wageslavery.

Attached: 1560453137345.png (1000x667, 1.26M)

>Muh sheckles are all that matters!
If you are retarded you deserve it. I have $0.85 USD. I have done more to restore land, freedom and healthy tradtional families than he ever will. This man is a slave of the highest order. We are not meant to be grovelers we are to be stewards of all that is good and righteous, uplifiting, teaching and protecting. Those who not heed the call to their manly order are sabotaging themselves and everyone else.

Attached: 1560199143332m.jpg (765x1024, 104K)

wealth and poverty are relative

>caring about money when you are all going to die

top fucking kek

He's not white and stole money from legit americans. Fuck you aquafresh.

Bump. More of you need to take freedompill.

Leaf mongoloid doesnt know what an aquafresh flag is

wtf is wrong with his face/head

If you haven't conquer the world by 32, you should shut the fuck up

Attached: thumb_at-32-years-old-alexander-the-great.png (200x202, 34K)