Nigger Professor at SUNY: Seeing poor white people makes me happy

>“Should I kick him in the face? Hard? No, chill, he’s not worth it. But why is this white boy begging for money in a Black neighborhood? Is he stupid?”

>I shake the evil out of my head and go into the subway. He comes every Spring. The homeless white boy flaps down like a dirty migratory bird, makes himself a nest from garbage and sleeps on the sidewalk. A sign on his shopping cart asks for money—I never give. I should tho ‘cause he makes me feel good.

>White people begging us for food feels like justice. It feels like Afro-Futurism after America falls. It feels like a Black Nationalist wet dream. It has the feels I rarely feel, a hunger for historical vengeance satisfied so well I rub my belly.

racebaitr.com/2019/06/11/seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy/

Attached: title.png (2426x1299, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7S5mG
archive.is/LNc77
racebaitr.com/2019/06/11/seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy/
racebaitr.com/race-blackness/
twitter.com/egophobia
archive.fo/ZIOQ2
cloverchronicle.com/2019/06/13/new-york-professor-seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy
racebaitr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archive of article: archive.is/7S5mG

See profile at the bottom where he says he wrote a book. Then compare that profile with the profile for Nicholas Powers on Huffpost here archive.is/LNc77 and you'll notice it's the same nigger, because it mentions the same book. That confirms it is the Nicholas Powers who is a nigger professor in the English department at SUNY Old Westbury.

Image related is his contact information at the school if you wish to let him know your feelings.

Attached: powers2.png (2448x1310, 298K)

Sample letter to send his bosses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

To whom it may concern,

Your employee, Nicholas Powers, an associate professor of English, is making violent, racial threats targeting white people. See these statements here: racebaitr.com/2019/06/11/seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy/

Professor Powers is a potential violent threat on campus. A professor making racially intimidating statements directed specifically at whites is a violation of federal law, specifically racial intimidation in education violating Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. SUNY Old Westbury receives federal funding and is subject to that law.

This professor should not be employed by SUNY or allowed on campus as he has made violent threats. He should investigated by the relevant bodies regulating employee conduct, as well as by university and/or local law enforcement due to his violent, threatening, racial statements.

Regards,
Concerned Citizen

It's like a midget seeing a toddler and feeling tall

It's ok, I like seeing niggers shot to death by cops. Every dead nigger is one less welfare case, one less inmate, one less problem.

It’s a satire website. It’s fake rage bait. Try again.

I could not find any reference to satire. Please get this person fired

Media kikes, niggers and traitors are the first ones to be roped when shit hits the fan. It’s going to be GLORIOUS!

Attached: 96FE9696-D0A8-4AA3-A579-6F6046D91582.jpg (400x522, 24K)

First, if it was satire, this is a professor paid by the state. This proves it's the same guy: archive.is/LNc77

Second, it's not satire, so fuck you. This is a link to stories. None of these are satire. racebaitr.com/race-blackness/

Meant to reply to

bump fuck this nigger

bump

it's a SUNY he will get a raise

if this country wasnt a clown world this site would be banned on the same ground daily stormer was

This is good evidence that SUNY is violating Title VI of the CRA. They may stand to lose a big lawsuit if a white student files

Do you have to be a student to file?

You're the one who works at a federally funded school subject to federal law. You made your choices when you wrote about wanting to kick white homeless in the head.

I think so.

im talking about racebaiter you dumb nigger not Jow Forums
its double standards

Nothing wrong with this. I don't feel bad for homeless and poor white people. They're all low IQ trash anyway.

lmao he nuked his twitter what a nigger

twitter.com/egophobia

fuck you

luckily archived before he nuked it

archive.fo/ZIOQ2

Am I not wrong though? If being homeless and/or poor is all you're capable of achieving in life, then you are a failure. I don't give a fuck if you're white.

Niggers are never worth it just adopt an aura around one that they are wasting your time and they will get the message pretty quick. The aura is like you're standing next to garbage and want to get out asap.

You have no idea why people are in the position they're in. Get fucked.

youre a failure by jewish standards that money is god, yes

Sad

cloverchronicle.com/2019/06/13/new-york-professor-seeing-poor-white-people-makes-me-happy

I think about horrible things every time I see niggers begging for money

OP, You know the rules. We are not your personal army faggot. I’m letting the mods and jannies know you’re promoting bullshit and things unrelated to politics. Fuck off secret shill kike basedfag

>fill out application
>pay fee
Boom. Monetary damages and standing to sue.

should be forwarding it to whatever police would handle the case since it's hate speech, uttering threats, etc

>nigger professor says he wants to kick white homeless
>isn't politics
>I’m letting the mods and jannies know
LMAO You're a cowardly little shit on so many levels. Good luck in life you fucking faggot.

Screencapping this thread for future evidence. Get fucked.

I've already tweeted at just about everybody and email everyone I can think of

>It’s a satire website.
No it isn't. This is a nigger-centric site like The Root. Even if it were satire any White person who knows what the nigger beast is all about knows that they enjoy when we suffer and want to destroy us. Nothing new.

fuck off back to plebbit

There is literally nothing wrong with this thread you fucking asshole. Any student can sue using Title VI because this professor accepts federal funding and is intimidating students on a racial basis with his written statements--now archived.

Shove your faggot little screencap up your faggot, antifa, nigger, kike ass you fucking piece of shit

Future evidence of what?

You are calling for a raid and doxing personal info. That’s against the rules.

White people are a race of absolute violent savages. They shoot up their own schools for fun. They casually walk into public places and gun down dozens of people just for their own sick amusement. White people will abduct you, torture you for days on end and then cannibalize your body just like Jeff Dahmer did. Every serial killer is white, every mass murderer is white, every psychopath is white.

Even if you look at white history, their whole history has been going around, murdering other people, massacring whole races and genociding entire continents. They are a race completely, irredeemably evil, villainous and barbaric. They are literal demons.

And yet, there's one race that even these pale demons fear. The Black Race. That's how fucking badass Black Men are. The only thing standing between white supremacists genociding all leftists and non-whites on the planet is 20 inches of pure black muscle ready to lay the law down on any cracker who gets outta line.

Attached: 1527567895716.jpg (707x900, 131K)

There is literally nothing wrong with this thread. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race by educational facilities receiving federal funding. Overt statements designed to intimidate specifically on the basis of race are strong evidence that if SUNY keeps this guy employed after this, they're on the hook for all damages. Any white student who feels targeted/threatened by this professor's statements can sue.

uhh look, i deliver mail in a dominantly black part of town and believe me, these people live and act like literal animals. no amount of money would fix that

Fuck off, shill

Attached: 2a.jpg (449x597, 56K)

lmao you fucking faggot, he's already doxed. He doxed himself by putting this threatening shit all over the internet. Not only that, this is directly politics related as this nigger is a professor is stating his intent to attack whites physically. He is a professor paid by the state government of New York and receiving federal funding.

I'd guess you're probably him. You made your choices, pal. You deserve to lose your job at minimum. I think you need to be investigated by police for your threatening statements as well. Get fucked.

>That's how fucking badass Black Men are.
Shitskin twinks

Attached: hou_arts_between_two_worlds_a_hymn_for_black_gay_men_group_s.jpg (1288x859, 384K)

the lines of satire started to blur a really long time ago.

Fuck off, shitskin !

Attached: 418ac55a3f8cdd0fbcae8583c9ce6205.jpg (563x518, 56K)

The only party responsible for any "doxing" is this professor who openly posted violent, anti-white material under his own name. You can get fucked. Again, shove it up your ass, fuckstick. I have a right to free speech, and the public has the right to know that a taxpayer-funded nigger professor is openly stating he wants to physically assault homeless whites. He is the lowest of the low. I will not have my tax dollars pay this nigger.

Get fucked. Again. Get fucked. Read that again and again.

Based

>The only party responsible for any "doxing" is this professor who openly posted violent, anti-white material under his own name. You can get fucked. Again, shove it up your ass, fuckstick. I have a right to free speech, and the public has the right to know that a taxpayer-funded nigger professor is openly stating he wants to physically assault homeless whites. He is the lowest of the low. I will not have my tax dollars pay this nigger.
>Get fucked. Again. Get fucked. Read that again and again.
Preach it, Brother !

Attached: 1517726583895.jpg (540x720, 61K)

LMAO they nuked the article LMAO

Luckily, it's archived

archive.is/7S5mG

thanks user. Sent the email.

good job user

Attached: janet yellen.jpg (600x315, 20K)

Doing God's work, user. Keep it up.

The ironic thing about this it´s probably a vet that had to clean off hundreds of niggers on his ops and now feels so bad about it, he cannot function in our nigger loving clown world anymore.

Based. Hopefully they fire him. He deleted his twitter and deleted the article, but it's all archived.

Thanks anons

i sent two, the 2nd one I included the archived link of the website since they deleted the article.

He's losing sleep tonight.

Surely whites will be able to beat him with their radical individualism

Attached: 1558154741798.png (2048x791, 501K)

Yes. A large percentage of homeless (scammers notwithstanding) are vets. This nigger is talking about kicking them in the head. Hard to wrap my brain around what kind of worm thinks like that, but the truth is, it's a nigger. They all think like that. He's just saying what niggers really think. They are stupid, hostile, violent, murderous animals. But that doesn't excuse this nigger. The state government and feds should not be paying him money to "teach" aka radicalize other niggers and certainly abuse the shit out of any whites in his classroom. I do not want my tax dollars supporting that.

Wait, there is a website that calls itself "racebaitr.com"? Is this supposed to be satire?

Attached: 1559900517392.png (787x841, 775K)

>racebaitr.com

Attached: 1383635312422.png (464x464, 6K)

Excellent, good work.

Well maybe, just maybe, he'll end up homeless himself and learn something. Hopefully a white homeless man fucks him up.

No. If you look at the articles by topic, they're serious articles. And this is a professor paid by the government writing an article about kicking homeless whites in the face. It's no joke.

Your ass is reported anyway you fucking cracker. Crackers control the banks, the media, and the internet so you can take getting knocked down a peg.

Attached: 1516963735899.jpg (790x695, 53K)

Good work. We also need to post the article on any social media and forums we can. The general public needs to be made aware of what the "oppressed" think of them.

all credit goes to you, user.

Attached: 1546997310408.gif (309x200, 548K)

That's how divine providence usually works.
If you don't value something God will take it and burn it right in front of you. It sounds like this black "professor" has had it too easy for too long.

Regardless, a college professor should not be writing for a site named that.

I'm more surprised that it exists than anything.

He doxed himself all on his own, and this thread is very clearly politically related, but ok, bud--follow your feelz. That's how you niggers are. Low IQ, low impulse control, very impulsive and irrational, incapable of logical thought. I assume image related is how you see yourself. Shouldn't you be building a pyramid or something?

yes, this, spread as widely as possible

based

>gif
kek

email sent brothers

Black Nationalism would not even be a thing if it wasn't for whites. This fool should go & be a king back in Afica if he's so superior. If American blacks were as great as they think they are, they'd easily take over Africa and raise up those nations and the people.

But they're too dumb. They aren't even the same species, for fuck sake.

He' just mad because every morning, when he looks in the mirror, he has to face the fact that he's still a nigger

If they hate whites so much they should go back to apefreaka

I'm not giving any traffic to the place, but if the site is trying to be genuine in any manner they've thrown that out with window with the domain name.
Fuck niggers though. They should be scared of poor whites, that's a sign that gibs are drying up. A nigger seeing a poor white man is no different than a thirsty man seeing an empty well.

And? Seeing poor black people makes me happy.

Why was this deleted?
These are public figures that accept US tax money.
The public has a right to know.

Based. Black people do shit because of impulsiveness or lack of options. White people do shit based on sheer evil.

Every person that commits crimes should be hanged in public regardless of race, but it's undeniable that white people are objectively more evil than any other racial group.

>Crackers* control the banks, the media, and the internet
*jews .

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 8.55.49 PM.png (936x183, 53K)

Attached: 1560071682960.jpg (616x2030, 927K)

Jow Forums is a psyop.

>white people control the banks
Nigger user,... I,... ehh...

Attached: 1557638644294.jpg (598x554, 20K)

imagine the smell!

Seeing dead niggers makes me happy.

Attached: 1555127675463.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

>racebaitr.com/

Attached: 1403262951800.jpg (640x480, 165K)

Attached: Break_on_through_to_the_other_side.webm (202x360, 281K)

are jews white people?

Go back, seriously.
You are new and should lurk more but you won't. So just go back from whatever shithole you came from.

This is not about that , its about taking down a racist . Try to stay on track , user .

I wasn't thinking about doxing. Now I think about a raid irl. Good job

Your dick sucks buttermilk, fagmo