Or disgusting parasitic pedophile kikes

>youtube.com/watch?v=g6g5atTyjG8

Its time to make a choice Jow Forums

Attached: 7987686755.jpg (898x628, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Arabia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Persian has ever offended me outside of their interior decor choices. The decision is easy.

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)

I'll have tea with this fellow. You can keep your jew and Iranian.

Attached: Hitler Smirk 2.gif (155x173, 949K)

Hitler was close friends with Reza Shah. Iran was initially on the Axis side.

I’ll hang out with pretty much anyone but scumbag majoos unibrowed Iranians. Go fuck yourself, reza ali.

Attached: ACCCC860-D1BE-428D-B24F-7C02DF7E5E04.jpg (450x351, 37K)

>Saudi Arabia
The only thing you savage Bedouins know is rape and torture. Kill yourself, you dumb savage Bedouin scum. At least we have a culture beyond Islam. One day Mecca will be nuked.

Islam was a mistake. Imagine how much better Iran would have been without Islam

Im anglo so i would talk to the pedophile kike and try to outjew him.

Attached: Clockwork-Orange-34.jpg (1272x530, 115K)

indeed persians are that annoying
t. one iranian parent

t. Bedouin nigger

Even if Pahlavi monarchy were still in place, USA and Iran would be enemies due to a number of reasons. Shah was already becoming anti-US/UK dominance post 1974 after rejecting William E. Simon's petrodollar deal. Sage.

Persians are aryan noble tier. Khazarians are pedophiles and rapists.

Natural allies against the eternal jew

Attached: 987234234.jpg (900x600, 174K)

Blowing off skit skins faces in gonna be fun

Attached: 1213840-hitler-with-young-nazi-party-members-in-munich-1930.jpg (624x472, 205K)

it was just diplomacy. He vastly preferred axis mostly for logistics and preexisting relations but was smart about it and didn't offer germany anything afaik. But the allies came in anyway due to their absurd doctrine.

We conquered your retard asses 1400 years go, we’ll do it again before 2020, faggot.

It was actually due to Hitler's recommendation that Reza Shah asked countries to refer to Persia by its native name, Iran, which has been in use since Sassanian empire.

You have to go back, majoosi nigger.

Nigger, you were under control of Ottomans for over 500 years. You only got your independence recently. Also, Arabs barely maintained power for ~150 years. You are retarded, inbred goatfuckers and should die in the deserts. I hope Turks go back to enslaving you.
I got my DNA test and don't even have 1% Bedouin admixture. We were never raped by you savages.
Iran and Germany had close relation then, and SUMKA was big back then.

>muh US allies good
>anti-Israel countries bad

Why do americans always view the world as good vs bad or us vs them? Iran would have been way better off without the desert cult.

Better to be a majoosi than a mudslime. Zarathustra > Muhammad. Go drink your camel's urine and one day Mecca will be nuked. Once you have no more water, all you people will die.

The more civilized part of the Arab world is ready to kill Saudi shitskins.

Ill only go back if Iran starts a war with SA. Hopefully then ill get to kill some of you goatfuckers.

Saudis are a bunch of effeminate faggots who’s only skill is paying other people to do shit for them. Your military is incompetent and your leadership doesn’t have the balls to do anything scary.

Not all Americans lack nuance my street shitting friend

>Arabs barely maintained power
Kek Iberia spoke Arabic at one point.

Good for you. Now go start a fire, worship it, then... jump in it faggot.

Sure you will, pussy ass nigger.

Only the elite, the plebs spoke Mozarabic (basically Spanish with Arabic words).
How sad, the Iranians, Palestinians, etc. knew what a monster was growing in the Middle East even back then.

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

>**************Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜)*********** and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>**************Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜)***********

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

>Good for you. Now go start a fire, worship it, then... jump in it faggot.
Tell me something camelfucker, why is it that Iran is so much superior than you in practically every single way? From their culture, to their architecture, to their scientific achievements, and even their food??

It wont be a challenge. Your army cant even beat inbred goat herders in Yemen.

It makes more sense to revere fire rather than circle a nefarious black stone of death.
>Kek Iberia spoke Arabic at one point.
Less than 10% Arabic loanwords were being used before Revolution. It's as simple as saying "Darud" instead of "Salam".

It didn't amount to much

Attached: 1543508901411.png (546x1814, 828K)

>Iran is so much superior
Behold, majoosi engineering kek

Attached: BC0457FE-C440-4CCA-BE98-A4FC7C3DA1EC.jpg (780x520, 49K)

That was just a prototype and not even the functional version. Where is your domestically made aircraft shitskin?

You stupid Saudis are literally creating a humanitarian crisis in Yemen. You don't know how to run a nation and should have remained under control by Turks. I'm not fond of Turks either, but they are much better than you savages,

I'll murder every jew

Based. Fuck the JewSA.

your royalty are jews

Kek you a fiberglass shell your irgc photoshopped to look like it’s flying? Boy u stoopid.
We don’t need to fake shit when we can have access to the best in class American & euro fighter jets.

Attached: CDF88B3F-4E39-48CF-85DE-8058A0DD0B82.jpg (1242x1093, 304K)

Yo mama is a Jew

ITS HAPPENING NEINCHAN IS BACK GOYS

>We don’t need to fake shit when we can have access to the best in class American & euro fighter jets.
You are obese retards who have been living under Ottoman rule for the past 500 years. You became independent recently, but you have fucked in every observable metric. You have no real artistic, scientific, or etc. movements. You rely on slaves from Indonesia and Western investors to literally do everything as you get fatter and stupdier. I would prefer you were still under rule of Ottomans who would frequently beat you up to show you your place.

No Iranian ever called me goy

>who have been living under Ottoman rule for the past 500 years
who had been living under Ottoman rule for the past 500 years:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Arabia

what's it like having jews rule over you?
you're the burgers of the middle east, the inhabitants follow one shitty religion that your rulers don't
brown burgers
kek

>the virgin Saud
>the chad Aryan

It has already been flown and tested. Where's your domestically made jet stupid shitskin?
>We don’t need to fake shit when we can have access to the best in class American & euro fighter jets.
Dumb ass, being dependant on others for weapons makes you their slaves. The west and Europe can withhold at any time.

>loses to houthis

>can have access to the best in class American & euro fighter jets.
Top kek
>he doesn't know what 'export version' means

The Persian of course.

I refuse to be baited by the hawkish (((anons))) posting pro-war shit.

Op is a tard.
Muslims don't drink

>You became independent recently
The Saudi state is more than 300 years old in its 3rd and current iteration, idiot.

>but you have fucked in every observable metric.
Word. If by fuck up you mean being a G20 economy and having the best universities in MENA, I want this fuck to continue. There’s a reason I live in my ancestral land, and you’re a parasite welfare queen mooching off Uncle Sam, nigger.

The only Iranian I ever talked to was overly friendly to the point it was annoying. Never talked to an Israeli, but the one Jew I know about said "after all we (kikes) have been through I still have to be ashamed of my heritage" then he blocked all contact.

I know what it means, nigger. Iran’s Air Force is a cruel joke compared to RSAAF. How many old ass F-4s have you crashed in the past decade?

>F-4
Canada has never flow the Phantom, we prefer crashing F-18's

>flown and tested
jajajajaja stoopid

KSA and Israel are allies, what does that tell you?

>Canada
You’re not Canadian. You’re a filthy majoosi nigger living in Canada.

>It has already been flown and tested
lol wat? Are you fucking iranian or just retarded?
>pic avionics package of new 'stealth' fighter

Attached: iran_air_superiority.jpg (680x502, 83K)

kubrick was a jew

you're still ruled by jews just like burgers are
it's funny to watch you post like you're important or something

You are replying to the wrong leaf, direct you jihad at this idiot

the saudi sandnigger in this thread is a funny idiot

>we owned some backwards desert village in till Britain basically gave us a couple more desert villages and found oil for us.

The guy dropping the nuke on isreal

Iran makes their own weapons and tech. Where's your weapons and tech shitskin?

>Not even making a point
Stay mad kike.

>Not even making a point
The point was the pic summer fag

Global warming will make this entire region uninhabitable within 100 years.

There was no point in your pic kike fag.

Me?? Allies with a Bedouin????? Ewww let him go wash his face a 1000 times with vaseline then i might consider looking at his depressing face

Sand niggers are sand niggers. Kill them all to be safe

Muzzies don't drink, but yeah. Point well made, I'd drink with a muzzie

Would you have a beer with
>shitskin
Or
>paler shitskin
Kys

Attached: most perfect female body you can even conveive.webm (352x640, 583K)

>The Saudi state is more than 300 years old in its 3rd and current iteration, idiot.
Wow 300 years???? Amazingggggg

K - Y - S - N - I - G - G - E - R

You live in muttland, you are not Iranian anymore, but a mongrel that will hopefully be sent to kill his own countrymen in Iran.

Every time something about Persians is mentioned, a subhuman seems to pop up out of envy and jealousy that it's overshowed by it.

I'm sorry that you're inferior in every respect to Iranian civilization. I'm sorry that they Persianized Islam, the only contribution you made to civilization, and it's spreading into your "country". I'm sorry that they don't even need to lift a finger to end you, as a proxy of a proxy of theirs is already doing it for them because you were stupid enough to antagonize them out of your irrational hatred and paranoia. I'm sorry that they cucked you out of the Palestinian stance so hard that you had to ally with Israel out of desperation.

I'm sorry that you're genetically inferior, it's time to kill yourself.

Attached: 1551829550937.jpg (962x688, 125K)

t. nigger of europe

>drinking beer at all
rofl
Why is an indonesian complaining about someone not being white and why is he interested in drinking beer?

The King of Jordan
All Persians deserve the bullet, all Jews deserve to suffer

Would gal gadot be the digusting parasitic pedophile kike?

holy based