Your time is over

Its over within 2 generations.

Attached: RACIST.png (740x783, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phmJbVTIYKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AYO BIX NOOD MUFUGGA MUH DIK FUCK WHITEY SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Powerful

So empowering and beautiful! At last people of all colors and mixtures can shart in the mart at 35% bodyfat going against the wishes of their ancestors just to ensure that goyim are eternal slaves for Israel.

So we know from twin studies data and a decent backlog of census data that sexual preferences are largely heritable, much like political proclivities, favorite colors, etc. There is a genetic component to your sexual desires, we have all heard the stories of two twins separated at birth marrying women with the same hair color, the same eye color, and names that sound similar or even the same name, buying the same type of car, etc.

If this is true, then does it not logically follow that the very possibility of outbreeding in a society would naturally filter out people with the sexual proclivity for outbreeding? In premodern times there was no such option, just as there was no option to be a homosexual. This man, who marries a nigger, has just extinguished his bloodline. His children will not be white, they no longer matter.

But... That means that after several generations of this, the only white people left will be those whose parents deliberately avoided racemixing. As liberal birthrates crash at record speeds, those children will probably end up in the bottom of a dumpster behind Planned Parenthood, and if they don't, their children probably will.

tl;dr, if someone can even countenance the idea of mating with a nonwhite, we should let them do it so that their genes die.

Attached: joseph-smith-testimony-1024x675.jpg (1024x675, 92K)

That's funny OP, because my parents were classic southern racists. I never understood that. At all. This weekend my son married the most beautiful, smart, sweet girl in the world who loves him and he loves her. Just the way it should be. 2 generations. Love wins.

Attached: Could they have saved her.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

Their children will be abominations...I'm seeing juvenile AND type 2 diabeetus all up in their shit.

she's cute for a nigger

>using the marriage of your son as political tokenism

I'm sorry, your parents were southern racists but they managed to raise a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=phmJbVTIYKM

I think at this point, people are so happy when their kids turn out to be not gay or trans, they don't care what race they marry

Fucking true. Expectations are at a all time low in America. Can't say I don't blame many though.

She is more attractive than he is.

Imagine being such a neckbeard that you have to marry a nigger

Southerners were always weak faggots with big mouths. Yelling nigger at the top of their lungs and then pulling shit like this. You'll never see someone from NY doing this shit.

I've dealt with niggers for decades and have no intentions of soiling my bloodline with their negro blood.

This is the co-founder of reddit (Alexis Ohanian) and his daughter, say something nice about them.

Attached: reddit-fucking-kek.jpg (634x792, 100K)

We told you English fucks that one day we would repay you for what you did
That time has come

Attached: 1548292981535.jpg (600x808, 72K)

Xfd i really want to stomp on cucks

imagine having a wife that loves you
it's probably nice

Attached: 1557285504830.jpg (419x604, 36K)

The genocide has started.

She fat

looks just like him.......

mixed children generally get whiter over time if they have children with other whites.

They'll divorce less than 3 years from now.

This picture confuses and irritates me more than weird sonic fetish art

Attached: angrycarl.png (900x1151, 50K)

>his eyes
Hes already dead!

Attached: ronpaul.jpg (480x360, 51K)

White male / black female marriages tend to work out. The woman feels she has married up, and the man really likes the woman to tie the knot.

He'll pay the toll, don't you worry.

Jesus niggers at Buckingham palace. This will not end well.

Especially given the inherantly recessive nature of european genetics...good hypothesis user

I'm not a racist A hole. Im ok with this. If they're happy, great. I hope they spend the next 70 years together.

They could have saved her user

Attached: me and the boys on our way to save anne franke.jpg (673x900, 209K)

And in just one generation, the family blood line will be all black and an entire white family tree dies. Funny how racemixing with niggers completely destroys the "white", no features of the white side remains. Its almost like a higher being made it so, as a basic way to tell humans what is bad.

Attached: 1560234887267.jpg (916x721, 270K)

how will niggers ever recover?

I have been making that point for years now. People who are immune to the poz programming will breed, and those who lap it up will outmarry or not reproduce. Whites will become more ethnocentric over time. And have a stronger desire to procreate and raise their own children.

man finds happiness and also makes dumb racists angry in the process

what's not to like? fuck white supremacists, you don't have any place in politics now

>I'm not a racist A hole. Im ok with this. If they're happy, great. I hope they spend the next 70 years together.

Attached: 1510383980660.png (499x583, 245K)

The problem is how big of a hit will the total population of whites take? It's also making an entirely new "enemy" so to speak, not exactly smart.

this kind of
just let people be happy
the real blackpill is realizing that the white race as we know it will cease to exist and the only meaning in life is to spend time with the people we love

just you wait

Attached: Kara Boga.webm (800x450, 2.79M)

the link in the url is draft and the paper has an impact factor of 1.327 which is quite low, not that it's wrong, just saying it should be improved

ok how long sir been quite a while since you've done anything signification

What you speak of is the unobtainable. You are garbage after you gave them life.

run it through the translator one more time buddy

everyone in the south literally congregates with their families every saturday to celebrate their favorite teenage black bulls facing ofe against each other. who even gives a shit what these fat pathetic d*xie retards do? nothing of value was lost here

whiiger, hope he has aids.
i wont. never fuck a guy which had nigger pussy

Sensible chap.

Can't really argue with this desu.

This

MOLE.

Problem is that by then we gonna be minoritiy in our own ancestral homeland

>Its over within 2 generations.
shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves in 3 generations. all cultures have a similar saying that the hard work done by one generation is lost by their grandchildren.

nazi l0s3r

Based nip speaks again

So this like some alternate universe where confederates won and eventually fough against nazis, saved and impregnated anne frank? Interesting concept.

The boomer strikes again

The memes do really write themselves.

Who cares, the muttening continues:
There can be only Juan.

Apart from the parent, obviously. But if they need some social media slogan to get something out of their kid's wedding then they're that retarded it doesn't matter.

>southern racists

so they were jews and/or democrats?

>I never understood that.

When her daughter in law's family starts stealing her shit and her grandson gets arrested for gangbanging.....then she'll understand.

If you can find a smart one, fine. Good even. I encourage bleaching.
White guys need to do it as a matter of course and on a much larger scale than we do today, only a small percentage of people are willing to marry across racial lines.
It would help if polygamy were to become so socially acceptable because the less desirable black women could be 2nd wives and would have a better chance at a decent guy.

>armenians
>white

oh no no no

Nope. They will just produce low iq mutts, that will be used as cattle by jews or chinks.

before Jow Forums
>"race is just the color of your skin"
after Jow Forums
>"race is everything"

after Jow Forums
>"shitskins"
after AFTER Jow Forums
>"shitgenes"

maybe 10 years ago, retard
showing your jew york origination right now

>If you can find a smart one, fine. Good even. I encourage bleaching.
Bleaching is doesn't work just look at Brazil

don't really care, i dont sperg over this stuff like most of Jow Forums does desu

You can't unshit the genestream. Bleaching is what the Spaniards tried and look how that turned out

Attached: gud boi.jpg (960x958, 121K)

No.
The real black pill is that intelligence is the problem with the world. That it is genetic, and only males can spread it.

Everything is political

[spoiler]That's why I commissioned it[/spoiler]

Attached: 1489993151564.jpg (511x850, 570K)

The girl's family are still classic racists.

have a root

>the Wehrmacht loses to a bunch of good old boys with literal muskets

Attached: right stop that.jpg (540x540, 58K)

>tfw you realize you're a mutt

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-14 17-28-55.png (238x311, 91K)

This is cope dude. Even in the Atlanta Raleigh and Charleston they do this shit. The rural areas are way worse. The only thing more pathetic is Anglos attacking each other in the UK over Norf FC/South FC shit. It's all nigger tier buffoonery.

One's entire genome will be editable at conception within decades.

Dave Chapelle. Wtf??

>cope
look nigger i live in georgia where this shit used to be common
families do not get together as often as they used to for these things
sometimes for bigger things like super bowls but its really died down some over the past decade
the boomers are still into nogball pretty deep but whole families coming together has really been less and less of a thing really ever since sometime in the obama era

Amazing and in 1 generation Germany was minority free. What a wonder!

Breeding absolutely works.
In breeding animals, scale matters.
You pick the male with the characteristics you want and put him on all the females.
At a population level that means an entrenched cultural norm that continues for multiple generations.
Smart / rich men have to have multiple wives.

>Hans wants to institucionalize being a cuck
Calm down dude

That enemy will be less intelligent and suffer from a whole host of mental problems that will sabotage them before they could ever hope to be a collective threat.

>love wins
>half of marriages fail